PDA

View Full Version : Bronco Head coaching search video gallery

ChairmanBron
01-11-2011, 05:58 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Coaching-Search-Koetter/f8b9558c-1a9f-437a-b5ec-74448cb31bae

I have to say, I really like this public approach in getting to hear and see the different candidates.

Lancane
01-11-2011, 06:06 PM
http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Coaching-Search-Koetter/f8b9558c-1a9f-437a-b5ec-74448cb31bae

I have to say, I really like this public approach in getting to hear and see the different candidates.

So far I am more impressed with Koetter and Dennison.

slim
01-11-2011, 06:42 PM
Koetter scares the hell out of me.

He couldn't win at ASU. How the hell is he going to win in the NFL?

Maybe he has learned for the experience, but if they hired him, I would go all dogfish on his ass.

Lancane
01-11-2011, 06:59 PM

Maybe he has learned for the experience, but if they hired him, I would go all dogfish on his ass.

Slim, you do know that Dirk Koetter only ever had but two losing seasons as a head coach at the collegiate level, correct?

Just wondering...

D. Moore
01-11-2011, 07:54 PM
Does anyone besides me feel like we have become the laughingstock of the NFL with all this nonsense? Elway is committing the ultimate sin the N.ot F.or L.ong rule and that is listening to the fans instead of staying staying focused on the task at hand. I think Elway reads these post and that's the only reason he is bringing in Dennison to please the fans,smh what we went thru these last 2 seasons and some of you want an assistant coach with NO HC experience to take over again? Im good give me Fox, i've seen him do things with teams less talented than we currently are. And I know some of you will say Carolina won 2 games, but the same thing happened here when a organization is lost and leaves there lame duck coach out to dry the players quit.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Agent of Orange
01-11-2011, 11:20 PM

Or maybe its easier for some guys to coach in the NFL because recruting isnt their thing?