PDA

View Full Version : 2010 Tim Tebow highlights: Welcome to the NFL

BroncoBJ
01-11-2011, 06:48 AM
aQP28rPdhd8

Figured I'd post this. Probably the best Video of Tebows 2010 season that I've seen yet. I've seen some good ones but this ones the best. Has a lot of highlights plus has cool soundbites from him and Studes and analysts and stuff.

And no trashy music that a lot of people hate.

Figured I'd share. :salute:

Not sure what my Favorite Tebow moment of the year is. The comeback against Houston was great. But I really think one of my favorite plays was against San Diego late in the game, when San Diego roughed him up and some players went to defend him. And Daniel Graham is still jawing with San Diego. Tebow ran over to him and got him back in the huddle. We could have wasted 20 more seconds if Tebow didn't do that. Definatly loved that play.

Also loved the play against the Chargers where he ran to the right and back to the left and avoided about 5 sacks and completed the pass. Wasn't a 1st down but was exciting to watch.

Damn, I really wish Tebow would have completed that Hail Mary vs the Chargers. Would have been a classic way to end the season. Even though it would have affected our draft status. Woulda been great.

Heres to hopefully man more Tebow highlights in Denver. :salute:

Clipworthy
01-11-2011, 07:01 AM
epic epicness

Dirk
01-11-2011, 08:17 AM
He is definately exciting to watch and you can't help but hope he succeeds. I just hope the Broncos will start him week 1 and let him have his learning year in 2011 if there is a season. I think the kid will be good if they let him play to learn the flow of the game in the big leagues.

zbeg
01-11-2011, 09:06 AM
Thanks for posting that. Can't help but get excited about his future in the NFL as a Denver Bronco.