PDA

View Full Version : Elway: "If You Had The Chance To Do The Tebow Draft Day Trade Again.....Would You?

WARHORSE
01-11-2011, 03:35 AM
Didnt see this anywhwere:

Elway on Tebow......

ON WHAT HE THINKS OF TEBOW:
“We had personnel meetings this morning with everybody — with the whole staff — and got through that and obviously we talked a lot about Tim. I have asked everybody if they had a chance to do the deal over that the Broncos did last year to get Tim (whether they would do it again) and they all said, ‘Yes.’ I think that he has been everything that everybody expected him to be as far as a person, a man, a leader, and what everybody heard about him — his intangibles. I think we had a chance to see a little bit of what Tim can do, having a chance to play those last three games. Obviously, with not a lot of practice time leading up to that, it was tough to be sharp. But, I think Tim has a lot of work to do and he would be the first one to admit that and we will get into that evaluation process as we get the new coach hired, but I would tell you this: as a man, as a football player — we all agree on one thing: Tim Tebow is a darn good football player. What we have to make him is a darn good quarterback and that is what we have to figure out. If there is anybody that is going to give himself a chance to be a darn quarterback or a great quarterback it is going to be Tim Tebow because that is how devoted he is to it and how important it is for him to be a great football player. I want to tell you this: he loves the Denver Broncos. I have had a chance to talk with him and he is everything about what we like in a football player as a Denver Bronco, so I look forward to meeting with Tim and obviously there is a lot of work to do, but we will get that evaluation as we move forward.”

I cant see anything more compelling in Tebows favor than all the coaches saying they would do the Tebow deal again in the draft.

Dont hate.........:D

More questions answered by Elway concerning Tebow:

http://maxdenver.com/blog1/2011/01/08/too-much-to-tweet-elways-thoughts-on-tim-tebow/#more-2170

Superchop 7
01-11-2011, 11:38 AM
Hey, I'm fine with the kid.....give him a chance....coach him up.