PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for taking the AFCW beat down for the rest of us KCL!!

sanluis
01-10-2011, 01:14 PM
Wow!! Thanks for taking that one for the Division. I am sure that none of us would have done any better. :beer:

Not the best way to go into the off season.. with that bad taste and new record and all... :beer:

Buff
01-10-2011, 01:21 PM
I said it earlier... Weis leaving is going to be akin to McD pushing Nolan out...

Now PFT reporting that Haley stripped Weis of playcalling duties in the second half. I can't wait to see this team underachieve and Todd Haley ending up on the hot seat next year.

NightTrainLayne
01-10-2011, 01:26 PM
I said it earlier... Weis leaving is going to be akin to McD pushing Nolan out...

Now PFT reporting that Haley stripped Weis of playcalling duties in the second half. I can't wait to see this team underachieve and Todd Haley ending up on the hot seat next year.

PFT is great with rumors. :tsk:

slim
01-10-2011, 02:33 PM
What an embarrassment.

I want KC out of the AFC West. They make the whole division look bad.

WTE
01-10-2011, 03:32 PM
PFT is great with rumors. :tsk:

PFT is only reporting what Bob Fescoe from a KC sports radio show said.

Plus, every time the cameras showed Weiss in the booth he looked like he didn't want to be there.

I bet Weis hates Todd Haley.

KCL
01-10-2011, 04:08 PM
Wow!! Thanks for taking that one for the Division. I am sure that none of us would have done any better. :beer:

Well your welcome!!! I didn't want SD to feel like the lone ranger after the past few years when they have ****** up...:D

What an embarrassment.

I want KC out of the AFC West. They make the whole division look bad.

I agree esp since Denver had such a great season!!! :beer:

Plus, every time the cameras showed Weiss in the booth he looked like he didn't want to be there.

I bet Weis was daydreaming of sunny Florida yesterday or what he was going to have for dinner....wouldn't have mattered who was calling the plays..Chiefs weren't playing worth a shit anyway.

KCL
01-10-2011, 04:10 PM
I am sure that none of us would have done any better. :beer:

Yep I agree!!!

KCL
01-10-2011, 04:12 PM

And you know this because Weis is leaving...and the part about Haley wouldn't be a bad thing to me.

Devilspawn
01-10-2011, 04:47 PM
http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b23/dvlspwn/Hayloley.gif

Devilspawn
01-10-2011, 04:49 PM

Hey on a side note, good luck vs. the Jets this week. As usual they think they won the Superbowl. New Yorkers I tell you.

Next year they might. The Haynes-Hayes II pairing will finally happen!!! In New York. :mad:

KCL
01-10-2011, 06:14 PM

That is hilarious DS!!! :D

slim
01-10-2011, 06:17 PM
She is a talented young women.

Day1BroncoFan
01-10-2011, 06:24 PM

Shame on her for not chewing her food and then spitting it back up.

:shocked:

BroncoBJ
01-10-2011, 07:10 PM
Chiefs :lol: Got what they deserve. 7 straight playoff losses :lol: :lol:

Devilspawn
01-10-2011, 08:17 PM
Watching Nate Kaeding kick a game winning field goal in the playoffs...
http://i.cdn.turner.com/sivault/multimedia/photo_gallery/0806/history.june23/images/ladainian-tomlinson.jpg

Watching anyone not named Nate Kaeding kick a game winning field goal in the playoffs.
http://assets.nydailynews.com/img/2010/06/30/alg_jets_tomlinson.jpg

chazoe60
01-10-2011, 08:22 PM
I believe Ford was president the last time the Chiefs won a playoff game.

Gas was a nickel.

People still read newspapers.

Wife beating was an accepted practice (gotta love the 50's).

MNPatsFan
01-11-2011, 11:15 AM
Hey on a side note, good luck vs. the Jets this week. As usual they think they won the Superbowl. New Yorkers I tell you.Thanks DS, I sure hope that the Pats shut Rex Ryan and the Jets up this weekend!:elefant:

Next year they might. The Haynes-Hayes II pairing will finally happen!!! In New York. :mad:I am not sure the Jets will be able to fit Asomugha into/under their salary cap. I believe the Jets had the 10th or 12th highest salary in the NFL this season and I am pretty sure that the salaries for Revis and a number of their key players increase pretty dramatically while other key players are becoming free agents.

WTE
01-12-2011, 08:57 AM
Hey on a side note, good luck vs. the Jets this week. As usual they think they won the Superbowl. New Yorkers I tell you.

I love reading the NY tabloids on this game DS. Most "writers" don't talk about X's and O's and that sorta thing. They talk about Brady pointing his finger and the shit that spews from Sexy Rexy's mouth. And most of the comments are from Patriots fans.

Good stuff those tabloids.

sanluis
01-12-2011, 05:01 PM
Well your welcome!!! I didn't want SD to feel like the lone ranger after the past few years when they have ****** up...:D

No other team has ever attained KC's level of play off F ups. none... zip!

Just like no team in history has ever lost as many games in a 8 year period as Oakland's NFL record for futility. :D

Sure Denver went 4-12 ... but it was the first time ever. I wonder if Pat is trying to beat Al and take his futility record? Pat and team have really positioned themselves to make a run at that record. The lock out might slow him down... :lol:

KCL
01-12-2011, 05:08 PM
No other team has ever attained KC's level of play off F ups. none... zip!

Just like no team in history has ever lost as many games in a 8 year period as Oakland's NFL record for futility. :D

Sure Denver went 4-12 ... but it was the first time ever. I wonder if Pat is trying to beat Al and take his futility record? Pat and team have really positioned themselves to make a run at that record. The lock out might slow him down... :lol:

I will probably be 6 feet under if the Chiefs ever win another SB...Remember they do have one trophy from decades ago...:doh:

Hell they may not ever get to the big game again.... :pout:

BTW-I noticed you didn't include SD in your post...:lol:

sanluis
01-13-2011, 11:41 AM
I will probably be 6 feet under if the Chiefs ever win another SB...Remember they do have one trophy from decades ago...:doh:

Hell they may not ever get to the big game again.... :pout:

BTW-I noticed you didn't include SD in your post...:lol:

I left that for you guys to fill in!:lol: