View Full Version : John Elway

Clipworthy
01-09-2011, 01:48 AM
1. stop tweeting
2. stop agreeing to interviews
3. find a coach

BroncoWave
01-09-2011, 01:50 AM
Because the 2 or 3 tweets he sends a day really cuts into his coach-finding time. :rolleyes:

This board has become absolutely ridiculous. I never thought I'd do this but I'm seriously considering taking a break from it for a while.

UnderArmour
01-09-2011, 01:51 AM
1. stop tweeting
2. stop agreeing to interviews
3. find a coach

It takes like 2 seconds to send a tweet. I'm not really sure why it's a big deal. Besides, I'd rather hear news than not hear news.

Agent of Orange
01-09-2011, 01:53 AM
The OP is a little silly but there is an interesting point there, which is that if Elway is tweeting, whey does he also need to be giving King an interview?

Doesn't twitter eliminate the need for the middle man?

camdisco24
01-09-2011, 01:53 AM
Tweeting is not a big deal... as long as he doesnt get carried away with it, I dont see a problem.

Clipworthy
01-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Because the 2 or 3 tweets he sends a day really cuts into his coach-finding time. :rolleyes:

This board has become absolutely ridiculous. I never thought I'd do this but I'm seriously considering taking a break from it for a while.

tweet me once in a while so I don't get worried

Agent of Orange
01-09-2011, 01:54 AM
Tweeting is not a big deal... as long as he doesnt get carried away with it, I dont see a problem.

When you say carried away, do you mean something like, "looking for remote control"?

camdisco24
01-09-2011, 01:58 AM
When you say carried away, do you mean something like, "looking for remote control"?

That or saying something that doesn't need to be said to the public.
Keep things inside Dove Valley that belong inside those walls. After all the drama we've been through the past 2 years, I wanna keep all our issues, news, or whatever on the DL.

Clipworthy
01-09-2011, 01:58 AM
its not that he can't tweet some things. its that he needs to learn that sometimes you can't talk so much in the position he is in

camdisco24
01-09-2011, 02:02 AM
Yeah, general news is just fine. I like "we just hired so and so" tweets... thats the best way to get Broncos news quick IMO.

sneakers
01-09-2011, 02:36 AM
Just stop hanging onto every word he says and trying to find secret meanings in them, and you will do just fine.

Clipworthy
01-09-2011, 02:44 AM
Just stop hanging onto every word he says and trying to find secret meanings in them, and you will do just fine.

I don't, but its annoying when the media gets hold of a buzz and blows it up

sneakers
01-09-2011, 02:47 AM
I don't, but its annoying when the media gets hold of a buzz and blows it up

Move to Wisconsin....all you hear is Packer crap here.

Northman
01-09-2011, 02:51 AM
1. Stop caring about the fans.
2. Stop correcting media guys who are careless with their reports.
3. Stop taking your time finding a coach instead of rushing into it and signing guys like McDaniels.

Lancane
01-09-2011, 02:58 AM
John...don't listen to people on message boards that actually have the term 'Meth' anywhere in there user name! It's the smartest move you could make, well besides running over someone named Robert Ethan or Jagsbch with your SUV, that is up there as well!

UrbanBounca
01-09-2011, 03:50 AM
I find it hilarious that many people on this board want answers (Is Elway considering getting rid of Tebow? Sound familiar?) and Elway stomps it, then the same people complain about his method of appeasing the fans.

Clipworthy
01-09-2011, 04:15 AM
John...don't listen to people on message boards that actually have the term 'Meth' anywhere in there user name! It's the smartest move you could make, well besides running over someone named Robert Ethan or Jagsbch with your SUV, that is up there as well!

:cool: