PDA

View Full Version : From John's Twitter Account

Denver Native (Carol)
01-07-2011, 06:04 PM
johnelway

1. Just received permission to speak with Jaguars Offensive Coordinator Dirk Koetter. Previously was HC at Arizona State and Boise State. less than 5 seconds ago via web
2. Also wanted to express how overwhelmed I’ve been with all the support I’ve received since returning to the Broncos. It means a lot! about 1 hour ago via web
3. I can tell you that we've reached out to the Texans regarding Offensive Coordinator Rick Dennison and hope to speak with him soon. about 1 hour ago via web
4. It’s a very busy and exciting time. Also in the process of refining our candidate list to determine who we'll speak with next week. about 1 hour ago via web
5. Looking forward to our interviews with Eric Studesville and Perry Fewell on Sunday. about 1 hour ago via web

http://twitter.com/johnelway

Juriga72
01-07-2011, 06:18 PM
Perry Fewell...... maybe

Studes...nope

PAINTERDAVE
01-07-2011, 06:21 PM
Thanks, Carol.

Merge my thread into this please.

JaxBroncoGirl
01-07-2011, 06:57 PM
Please No No No from Dirk from the Jaguars, you can expect, run, run, run, throw, run up the middle no gain run, run throw................

Please do not ruin our Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!

Lancane
01-07-2011, 07:23 PM
Please No No No from Dirk from the Jaguars, you can expect, run, run, run, throw, run up the middle no gain run, run throw................

Please do not ruin our Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, I like him. I tend to think that alot of that was because they had less then stellar talent on the Jaguars' offensive squad. At least I hope, because he was far better and more balanced at the collegiate level, even coached the kid who shattered Elway's collegiate passing records if I remember correctly.

BroncoStud
01-07-2011, 07:25 PM
Well, I like him. I tend to think that alot of that was because they had less then stellar talent on the Jaguars' offensive squad. At least I hope, because he was far better and more balanced at the collegiate level, even coached the kid who shattered Elway's collegiate passing records if I remember correctly.

I really don't want Dirk. When he went to the big leagues (as if the PAC-10 is big) he was mediocre...

I don't like his offense either. He did a pretty good job but I REALLY hope he isn't the guy.

BroncoBJ
01-07-2011, 07:37 PM
Sometimes its those coaches that not many people hear about or someone that you don't know as much that turns out to be successful.

I trust Elway and company that they will find the right coach. Nice to see us setting up some more interviews. :salute:

EMB6903
01-07-2011, 08:21 PM
Even on the little things like that its still nice knowing were hearing it from the actual man in charge.