PDA

View Full Version : Judge refuses to open sealed documents in sex-assault case for Broncos' Cox

Denver Native (Carol)
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
CASTLE ROCK — A Douglas County judge today refused to open sealed documents related to the arrest of Denver Broncos rookie cornerback Perrish Cox for an alleged sexual assault.

Judge Susanna Meissner-Cutler said the arrest affidavit contains information, including "medical tests subject to challenge," that would not be admissible in court.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17035897

underrated29
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_17035897

ummm. Good.:confused:

Northman
01-07-2011, 03:47 PM
Smart judge.

DenBronx
01-07-2011, 04:07 PM
So is that accusation that Cox had sex with a girl that was drugged?

BigDaddyBronco
01-07-2011, 04:19 PM
So is that accusation that Cox had sex with a girl that was drugged?
Or drunk, or in some other condition where she couldn't give consent.

DenBronx
01-07-2011, 04:37 PM
Or drunk, or in some other condition where she couldn't give consent.

what if they both were? how do we know she wasnt asking for it?

i think is going to be hard for her to prove her case when she was intoxicated. after the judge not even opening "evidence" i guess this is a good sign that the judge thinks maybe this girl is just trying to be another gold digger.

Northman
01-07-2011, 04:39 PM
what if they both were? how do we know she wasnt asking for it?

i think is going to be hard for her to prove her case when she was intoxicated. after the judge not even opening "evidence" i guess this is a good sign that the judge thinks maybe this girl is just trying to be another gold digger.

Not really, i think she's trying to keep the situation from poisoning the trial. Cant remember where i saw it but if i recall there was evidently some witnesses who said the girl was passed out before Cox entered the room so take that for what its worth. Either way, im sure they will sort it out.

Ravage!!!
01-07-2011, 04:43 PM
I can't believe no one has commented that the Judge's last name is Cutler, yet. When are we going point out how screwed Cox is (yes, pun intended) with a judge named Cutler?

DenBronx
01-07-2011, 04:45 PM
Not really, i think she's trying to keep the situation from poisoning the trial. Cant remember where i saw it but if i recall there was evidently some witnesses who said the girl was passed out before Cox entered the room so take that for what its worth. Either way, im sure they will sort it out.

I have not kept up with the situation. Been too disappointed to read anything about it really.

But if someone saw she was passed out before then that's not good at all.

Juriga72
01-07-2011, 04:54 PM
I can't believe no one has commented that the Judge's last name is Cutler, yet. When are we going point out how screwed Cox is (yes, pun intended) with a judge named Cutler?

She was going to unseal it, but was intercepted by the ACLU on the grounds it would make a fair trial impossible........

how's THAT???

GEM
01-07-2011, 05:51 PM
It would be interesting to see where this "assault" took place. If it were at his home...I would be hard pressed to find him guilty. You don't go home with someone you don't intend on doing something with.

Northman
01-07-2011, 05:58 PM
It would be interesting to see where this "assault" took place. If it were at his home...I would be hard pressed to find him guilty. You don't go home with someone you don't intend on doing something with.

Unless of course he had some sort of party and she passed out in one of the rooms. From what ive heard it doesnt sound like she just miraculously appeared in his bed like i dream of genie. :lol:

I Eat Staples
01-07-2011, 09:43 PM
I hope they do not expose our Cox.

Lancane
01-07-2011, 09:47 PM
I hope they do not expose our Cox.

That's just wrong on so many levels that I don't know what to say! :lol:

I Eat Staples
01-07-2011, 09:51 PM
That's just wrong on so many levels that I don't know what to say! :lol:

I suppose if he really is guilty, our Cox should be exposed, but I still hope they aren't too hard on our Cox.