PDA

View Full Version : Realistic Coaching Choices

Bill Devaroe
01-07-2011, 01:09 PM
Now that the choices are becoming fewer, who is your choice out of the realistice candidates? This is looking more and more like Studesville time.

BigDaddyBronco
01-07-2011, 01:10 PM
Or Brian Billick.

Buff
01-07-2011, 01:14 PM
Or Brian Billick.

Hey now, Billick is legit.

Juriga72
01-07-2011, 01:17 PM
A list full of epic failures is "Realistic Coaching choices"?????

Northman
01-07-2011, 01:18 PM
Well shit, if thats our choices i vote me.

topscribe
01-07-2011, 01:21 PM
Well shit, if thats our choices i vote me.

lol

From what I know about him, I have a pretty high opinion of Billick . . .

-----

dogfish
01-07-2011, 01:37 PM
i'm going with dave wanndstedt-- with dan reeves as OC. . .

TXBRONC
01-07-2011, 01:54 PM
Why not add Slowick to the list?

MadMax
01-07-2011, 01:55 PM
Its a tossup between Herm Edwards and the Gerg. If only we could create some sort of hybrid of the two. We'd be unstoppable.

WARHORSE
01-07-2011, 02:14 PM
Dick LeBeau please.

Nick
01-07-2011, 02:28 PM
With those realistic coaches... might as well bring back McDaniels :tsk:

Serious though just bring in rick Dennison then...

PAINTERDAVE
01-07-2011, 02:46 PM
It seems like they are talking

Ric Dennison
Perry Fewell
Jim Fassel

I dont hear Elway talking about a single guy on your list... except maybe Williams.
Thus, I abstained from voting.

I am still unclear why Ron Rivera has scheduled other interviews...
but we do not even mention his name.

There MUST be something going on we dont know about.

Lancane
01-07-2011, 02:52 PM
It seems like they are talking

Ric Dennison
Perry Fewell
Jim Fassel

I dont hear Elway talking about a single guy on your list... except maybe Williams.
Thus, I abstained from voting.

I am still unclear why Ron Rivera has scheduled other interviews...
but we do not even mention his name.

There MUST be something going on we dont know about.

Rivera has been mentioned by Xanders and Elway within the last 24 hours as a candidate of interest. Elway said he's contacted the Texans to get an interview with Dennison, that's all that was really said about that one. Williams seems to be a candidate of interest, but Williams did not even know we were interested. Fassel is still in the mix, probably as the HC and OC depending on the head coach. And we still have an interest in Mularkey, which I think is foolish, but to each their own.

PAINTERDAVE
01-07-2011, 02:56 PM
Rivera has been mentioned by Xanders and Elway within the last 24 hours as a candidate of interest. Elway said he's contacted the Texans to get an interview with Dennison, that's all that was really said about that one. Williams seems to be a candidate of interest, but Williams did not even know we were interested. Fassel is still in the mix, probably as the HC and OC depending on the head coach. And we still have an interest in Mularkey, which I think is foolish, but to each their own.

Thank you.

GEM
01-07-2011, 03:44 PM
Bill Devaroe for HC.

chazoe60
01-07-2011, 03:46 PM
Rich Kotite bi tc he s

Championship.

I Eat Staples
01-07-2011, 03:57 PM
I think we clone Bellichick and hire him.

GEM
01-07-2011, 04:03 PM
I think we clone Bellichick and hire him.

EEEEEEHHHHHH!!!! Wrong answer!

I Eat Staples
01-07-2011, 04:28 PM
EEEEEEHHHHHH!!!! Wrong answer!

Maybe so, after our first Bellichick clone horribly mutated they may not want to try again.

sneakers
01-07-2011, 04:48 PM
David Shula

MileHighCrew
01-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Kyle Shanahan

Lancane
01-07-2011, 05:00 PM
David Shula

I wouldn't want us to hire David, but his brother Mike would be worth a look!

Ravage!!!
01-07-2011, 05:03 PM
I'd actually prefer the young Schottenheimer. Has a good up bringing by a very, VERy good HC dad, has had success as an OC with a lame QB in NY, and has worked with a very good defensive team in NY as well.

I think Schottenheimer has the game knowledge, and the maturity, to be an excellent young HC that has a true understanding of both sides of the football as well as the importance of coaching. I believe he takes a lot from his dad in that sense, and thats the kind of coach you need to build back up to the top.

Lancane
01-07-2011, 05:13 PM
I'd actually prefer the young Schottenheimer. Has a good up bringing by a very, VERy good HC dad, has had success as an OC with a lame QB in NY, and has worked with a very good defensive team in NY as well.

I think Schottenheimer has the game knowledge, and the maturity, to be an excellent young HC that has a true understanding of both sides of the football as well as the importance of coaching. I believe he takes a lot from his dad in that sense, and thats the kind of coach you need to build back up to the top.

Brian Scottenheimer would be a stellar choice as well, some think he will wait one more year before entering the coaching market.

jhildebrand
01-08-2011, 01:08 AM
If we can't do Marty than Give me Fewell. If we can't do Fewell give me Studesville.

But think of this: with Fewell as our HC we can use Metallica's Fuel to replace ZZ Tops La Grange for pregame introductions and anything else where Fewell is being announced. .

Championship. :coffee:

jhildebrand
01-08-2011, 01:10 AM
I would love to steal Brian Schottenheimer away. Problem is the Jets could be going deep in the playoffs and the chance to interview could be out there.

I would like an untested HC so long as our new organization holds true so we don't have a McD part II.

sneakers
01-08-2011, 06:44 AM
I wouldn't want us to hire David, but his brother Mike would be worth a look!

There are more than one????????

TXBRONC
01-08-2011, 03:47 PM
GEM should be on the Broncos short list for a new head coach. She has ties to the community (wouldn't have moving expenses), likes Tebow potential as a quarterback, wont mind having to work with GM, wont take shit from anyone, and will look hell of a lot better on the sideline than anyone else we could hire. :cool:

TXBRONC
01-08-2011, 03:51 PM
Oh and I forgot she could hire Frau as defensive coordinator. That gal chews nails and spits out bullets. :shocked:

BroncoStud
01-08-2011, 06:34 PM
Jerry Glanville anyone?

Bronco Bible
01-09-2011, 10:02 AM
Hey now, Billick is legit.

:rofl:

Bronco Bible
01-09-2011, 10:07 AM
You forgot the "none of the above" choice.

Bronco Bible
01-09-2011, 10:16 AM
lol

From what I know about him, I have a pretty high opinion of Billick . . .

-----

Hey Top, what did you most like about Billick......the fact that he is an offensive "guru" and failed to put a decent(offensive) product on the field or that he stuck with a qb that can't today crack a starting lineup..... everyone wants to praise Billick , his Super Bowl win was not because of him, like the Ravens or not, the only thing he did to win that sb was stay out of the way.
jmho