PDA

View Full Version : Vicks NyQuil Most Dedicated NFL Fan Contest - Please Help!

koletyler24
01-06-2011, 04:07 PM
Fellow Broncos Fans - I was voted The #1 Most Dedicated Bronco Fan in the Vicks NyQuil Most Dedicated NFL Fan Contest! I need your help to make me The Most Dedicated Fan in the ENTIRE NFL!!!

I'm going up against all of the other NFL teams, and I would really appreciate it if you take 1 minute and VOTE for me! Please show your Broncos support! I could win 2 tickets to the SuperBowl!!!

You need a Facebook account in order to vote:
1. Go to: www.facebook.com/NyQuil - make sure you are signed into Facebook
2. Scroll down to the middle of the page and Click on the “Like” button next to “Step 1: Like this Page”
3. A pop up window will show up – Click on the “Like” button in the pop-up, and then Click “Close” button to close the pop-up window.
4. Scroll down to the middle of the page and Click on the blue banner “Choose Your Favorite Finalists”
5. Click on the “Allow” button
6. Scroll down and look for “Jeff Miller” The Denver Broncos Fan (there is a picture of me)
7. Click on the “Like” button under my name (that is your vote)
8. Click on the “Share” button
9. In the pop up window, add some wording to encourage your friends to vote for me, and then click the “Share” button. This way, it will spread the word on your Facebook page so your friends can vote for me!

Thank you SOOOOO much!!!! Jeff Miller.