PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Film to Air Thursday on ESPN 7PM ET

Dirk
01-06-2011, 08:51 AM
The film, “Tim Tebow: Everything in Between,” airs Thursday at 7 p.m. ET We caught up with Tebow to discuss the film and his future with the Denver Broncos:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/22848/five-questions-with-tim-tebow

I'm going to DVR this since I won't be around to watch it. It should be good.

Dirk
01-06-2011, 08:55 AM
I forgot to mention this portion of the article....

Meanwhile, Tebow will participate in an ESPN.com chat at 11 a.m. Thursday to further discuss the film. I’m sure you can sneak in a question or two about the Broncos’ current state.

camdisco24
01-06-2011, 09:50 AM
I'm pumped to watch this tonight.

Look like an amazing documentary.

BroncoAV06
01-06-2011, 10:23 AM
Looks to have a good amount on changing his throwing motion.

Sorry saw Tim Tebow on TV got distracted. What re we talking about?

lgenf
01-06-2011, 10:27 AM
Looks to have a good amount on changing his throwing motion...........................

what's funny is the recent quote from Jim harbaugh on TT

he said something like - i leave the natural throwing motion alone, I don't care how they throw it, I work on decision making and feet because that is what makes a QB accurate and great!

so if he had some to Denver (and I totally know he is not coming to Denver) but if he had, he would have left the throwing motion alone and worked primarily on feet and decision making

Dirk
01-06-2011, 10:52 AM
what's funny is the recent quote from Jim harbaugh on TT

he said something like - i leave the natural throwing motion alone, I don't care how they throw it, I work on decision making and feet because that is what makes a QB accurate and great!

so if he had some to Denver (and I totally know he is not coming to Denver) but if he had, he would have left the throwing motion alone and worked primarily on feet and decision making

I completely agree with that as well. If you can work on the decision making it is the most important. The trowing motion will almost always revert back to the "natural" or "most instinctful" way especially when the defense is breathing down his neck.

BORDERLINE
01-06-2011, 11:50 AM
Must See TV!!!!!

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2011, 04:12 PM
You couldn’t watch a minute of ESPN today, or listen to ESPN radio, it seemed, without seeing or hearing from Broncos quarterback Tim Tebow. He was asked plenty about John Elway, about his own rookie season and his future.

He also talked plenty in those interviews about his documentary, “Tim Tebow: Everything In Between”, which chronicles the time between his last college game through the start of his Broncos career, airs tonight on ESPN at 5 p.m. MST.

Tebow also talked to Chris Hall of denverbroncos.com this morning to chime in on the team’s new front office boss, John Elway:

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/06/tebows-media-blitz-includes-plenty-of-comments-about-elway/6422/

Tebow666
01-06-2011, 07:37 PM
can anyone stream it?

BroncoAV06
01-06-2011, 08:01 PM
Greatest hour of TV ever.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

BroncoWave
01-06-2011, 08:04 PM
I really enjoyed it. How anyone could watch that and still think he will fail just blows my mind to be honest. The word "fail" isn't in his DNA. I couldn't have been happier to have him as a Bronco when we drafted him and I still feel the same way.

tomjonesrocks
01-06-2011, 08:05 PM
Far more interesting watch than expected. Tebow comes off very likable as expected.

Found it interesting how the whole NFL and the Tebow camp knew exactly what Denver was doing with their picks. Amateurish business for sure. Something to be said for getting the guy you want, but they paid max price for him clearly.

Glad not to see McDaniels in it at all either...though Tebow does get a call from him and his name is mentioned a couple times.

Thought the show was very well done though--certainly a must watch for Broncos fans.

Timmy!
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Very fun to watch. I really believe Tebow is going to be a Bronco for a very long time. He's one of very few things that McD did right.

Tebow666
01-06-2011, 08:15 PM
well, can anyone put it up on youtube please =)
id like to see it

camdisco24
01-06-2011, 08:15 PM
Absolutely a great documentary.

The guy is one of the hardest working athletes I've ever seen. If he fails here in Denver, it wont be because of lack of effort. But as mentioned, I don't think the word fail is in his vocabulary.

Beyond football, Tebow is a role model. Forget all these rappers and thugs in the NFL... Tebow is who young kids should look up to. Unbelievable character.

Can't wait to watch Tebow as the STARTER for the Broncos next year!

BroncoWave
01-06-2011, 08:18 PM
Per Lindsay Jones, they are going to release a 2-hour version on DVD with several extra features.

Tned
01-06-2011, 08:26 PM
well, can anyone put it up on youtube please =)
id like to see it

Hey, is the pic in your avvy from London?

Az Snake
01-06-2011, 08:41 PM
If you missed the Timmy documentary.....
The film will air again tonight at 10pm AZ time on ESPN2.
So, 12 EST ?

Dzone
01-06-2011, 08:48 PM
It had some good spots in it..the ending was very anticlimactic, just as Godell is walking to the microphone to announce "The Denver Broncos select ..." Just as the emotion is building up,The show ends...Poor choice for an ending

robert ethan
01-06-2011, 08:51 PM
It had some good spots in it..the ending was very anticlimactic, just as Godell is walking to the microphone to announce "The Denver Broncos select ..." Just as the emotion is building up,The show ends...Poor choice for an ending

That's because they selected DeMaryius Thomas...;)

chazoe60
01-06-2011, 08:59 PM
If you missed the Timmy documentary.....
The film will air again tonight at 10pm AZ time on ESPN2.
So, 8pm EST ?

Thanks AZ. I missed all but the last ten minutes, cant wait to see it from the beginning.

Az Snake
01-06-2011, 09:04 PM

Thus the title of the doc: “Tim Tebow: Everything in Between”.

Everything in between his last college bowl game and the night Timmy was drafted.

There is no ending yet.......to be continued.

Az Snake
01-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Thanks AZ. I missed all but the last ten minutes, cant wait to see it from the beginning.

Hey Chaz !!! check that 8pm to 12pm EST on ESPN2.

chazoe60
01-06-2011, 09:07 PM
Thus the title of the doc: “Tim Tebow: Everything in Between”.

Everything in between his last college bowl game and the night Timmy was drafted.

There is no ending yet.......to be continued.

I see it ending like a great western. The hero riding off into the sunset. I remember another ending that was like that.

chazoe60
01-06-2011, 09:08 PM
Hey Chaz !!! check that 8pm to 12pm EST on ESPN2.

Already got it set to record on the DVR brother.

BeefStew25
01-06-2011, 09:09 PM

Did you need to know which team drafted him?

tomjonesrocks
01-06-2011, 09:20 PM
I thought the ending was great. Besides, anything more most likely would have required us to stomach the sight of McDaniels.

DenBronx
01-06-2011, 09:33 PM
Just finished watching the documentary and it was pretty amazing. His agent was incredible! He predicted almost everything to the T for Tebow. He knew we would trade up and down because I think the Broncos communicated their plans the whole time. If you watched draft day in 2010 I will say the Broncos did a fantastic job moving up and down the board. Buffalo was also in the mix but I think Denver just gave Balt the better offer.

If you had any questions this really answered most of them.

Also, Tebow had a 6+ hour workout with McD in Jacksonville. It showed some clips of them in the workout. If there was one thing he ever did right it was draft #15.

Dzone
01-06-2011, 10:09 PM
no, what i meant was that they were all sitting around and about to have that huge celebration after they announce his name, but instead they cut that part out of the show completely. It would have been better had it not ended before godell even announced his name. That part was very cool, but they left it out. No big deal, otherwise it was great

Tebow666
01-06-2011, 10:20 PM
Hey, is the pic in your avvy from London?

yep =)

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2011, 10:28 PM
It's on again tonight:

In “Tim Tebow: Everything In Between,” which aired tonight on ESPN — and replays at 10 p.m. MST on ESPN2 tonight — we saw Tebow choose an agent (Jimmy Sexton), go through ridiculous workouts (that included pushing an SUV up and down a country road), and work his way through the predraft gauntlet of the Senior Bowl, Combine and Pro Day.

http://blogs.denverpost.com/broncos/2011/01/06/tebow-documenary-is-captivating-tv/6432/

Tned
01-06-2011, 10:32 PM
yep =)

If that was after the pic was taken, as Elway and company were heading out, I am probably up on the monument right behind John's head. :D

Denver Native (Carol)
01-06-2011, 10:41 PM
If that was after the pic was taken, as Elway and company were heading out, I am probably up on the monument right behind John's head. :D

Tonight on CET, a Comcast Channel here, they had on "Broncos In London", and showed a lot of what went on there before the game. Among what they showed was the pep rally. You guys that were there need to contact comcast, and see if that video is available, as they showed many of the fans that were there.

Tebow666
01-06-2011, 10:57 PM

sweet! that was my first bronco game, never been to denver im out in Portugal now, used to live in NY =)

Locnar
01-06-2011, 10:59 PM
I cried at the end.

PAINTERDAVE
01-07-2011, 04:07 AM
Tebow's text to Denver Broncos before the draft..
from the documentary

"There is not one person that will outwork me
I'm your guy
I'm going to win a championship
Let's do it together
Push me for greatness
Because I can get there."

zbeg
01-07-2011, 05:21 AM

I loved it. I half expected the screen to go completely dark for a few seconds, then play "Don't Stop Believing."

(Somewhere I want to work in the current Dolphins coach, but can't find a graceful way to do this.)

Dirk
01-07-2011, 09:41 AM
I enjoyed this piece.

It gave you a look into what an athelete goes through between the end of the college season and the draft. Some of it I knew but other things I did not.

After watching this I want Tebow to succeed even more than I did before. :salute:

JaxBroncoGirl
01-07-2011, 09:44 AM
I cried at the end.

My mom cried too. I am glad all the Bronco's were able to see what we have been talking about all along. Jacksonville Jaguars should have picked him but what do you expect from them. Jaguars need a leader at the QB position.

Now that we have seen this: We need a more Nasty, Naughty, Mean, Tough name for him.........Tim or Timmy is kinda lame.

"The Freak of Nature" or "The Freak" just kiddin.:laugh:

tomjonesrocks
01-07-2011, 09:48 AM
I loved it. I half expected the screen to go completely dark for a few seconds, then play "Don't Stop Believing."

It did have a Soprano's vibe... :D

tomjonesrocks
01-07-2011, 09:52 AM
I enjoyed this piece.

It gave you a look into what an athelete goes through between the end of the college season and the draft. Some of it I knew but other things I did not.

After watching this I want Tebow to succeed even more than I did before. :salute:

Was kind of mindblowing all that goes into it. The part where you hear his voice over Pro Day video talking about winning this championship and that championship and that still all that really matters are "these 60 passes" was well put together also. It is very odd in a way how players are evaluated...

Zweems56
01-07-2011, 09:56 AM

Yeah, no idea what you're taking about. The ending was awesome. It was stylish, and it's not like anyone needed to hear goodell say "Tim Tebow." The documentary was good, but to be honest, what stuck with me the most was the buildup and cutoff of the ending.

Dzone
01-07-2011, 10:16 AM
Yeah, no idea what you're taking about. The ending was awesome. It was stylish, and it's not like anyone needed to hear goodell say "Tim Tebow." The documentary was good, but to be honest, what stuck with me the most was the buildup and cutoff of the ending.
The documentary was awesome. Call me greedy, but I just wanted to watch that celebration after the pick was made. We have all seen the video of it, I just wanted to see it again.:salute:

smith49
01-07-2011, 10:41 AM
i tivoed the doc. last night and watched it when i got home. i had forgotten how down on tebow every pro anylist was on him. i was blown away with how hard he worked leading up to the draft. this guy is a freak, and i mean jerry rice like freak when it comes to working out. so so soooooo impressed with timmy and what he did leading up to the draft. still not sure we shold have taken him in the first, but glad to have him on my favorite team. he is truley a good person, in fact he may be a saint. hopefully he is a stud on the field as well. i know he wont suck due to lack of effort, thats for sure. here is hoping that tebow makes fools of all those naysayers.

lgenf
01-07-2011, 11:05 AM
so so soooooo impressed with timmy and what he did leading up to the draft. still not sure we shold have taken him in the first, but glad to have him on my favorite team. .

yeah, but if McD did not do that, that very thing (you know draft him in the First and manuver all the picks around and make the choice to pick Tebow) he would be sitting behind Brady right now in the playoffs on one of the best teams in the league this year (and probably getting a SB ring this year)

as a Gator alumn and for my wife a current student - this was awesome and we will be buying the 2 hr version

several things stood out to me

McShay was down on him, BUT after seeing him throw at the Pro-Day he was impressed with how much had changed in only 3 months

It was neat to see that the NFL teams communicate with the recruits as much as they do, it wasn't only Denver that was talking with Tebow's agent about what their intentions were, but clearly Denver communicated most because he was their guy they wanted just not the first pick and that was clearly communicated.

Yep, I cried at the end, but not because of anything more then watching someone realize and capture their dream after a lot of hard work and that folks is what makes America great.

Dzone
01-07-2011, 12:18 PM
y

as a Gator alumn and for my wife a current student - this was awesome and we will be buying the 2 hr version
Oh man, no doubt I will buy the 2 hour version as soon as its available. Where can one go to purchase it?

lgenf
01-07-2011, 02:12 PM
Oh man, no doubt I will buy the 2 hour version as soon as its available. Where can one go to purchase it?

my guess would be to watch the website for the guys that made the documentary, they are freinds of Tebow from school and he was helping them get their business started (this would be one hell of a jump start)

lgenf
01-07-2011, 02:17 PM
this is the site for the team that made the film

http://www.fctn.tv/work/

underrated29
01-07-2011, 10:22 PM
I would like to watch this show, but I am not seeing it on anywhere....

DNC anyone got any idea what time or channel...

Espn2 has college football then boxing...no tebow.

EMB6903
01-07-2011, 10:35 PM
I would like to watch this show, but I am not seeing it on anywhere....

DNC anyone got any idea what time or channel...

Espn2 has college football then boxing...no tebow.

If you have espnU it will re air tomorrow at 7:30am mountain time.

underrated29
01-07-2011, 10:39 PM
If you have espnU it will re air tomorrow at 7:30am mountain time.

$#^%@

I do have espnU and at 730am it only has 1st and 10 on...

Why cant I just watch this...FU espn!

EMB6903
01-07-2011, 10:41 PM
$#^%@

I do have espnU and at 730am it only has 1st and 10 on...

Why cant I just watch this...FU espn!

Thats wierd... what network do you have?

Im going off my dish network channel guide off the Telivision and it says Tim Tebow everything in between will air at 7:30am (mountain time) after the re run of the under armour highschool allstar game.

underrated29
01-07-2011, 10:43 PM
I have direct tv...

For me espnu is channel 208 and before 1st and 10 it shows High school football.....

F my life...

EMB6903
01-07-2011, 10:46 PM
I have direct tv...

For me espnu is channel 208 and before 1st and 10 it shows High school football.....

F my life...

I think direct TV just hasnt updated the channel guide yet...

http://www.current-movie-reviews.com/sports/2011/01/07/tim-tebow-documentary-will-be-re-aired-on-espnu/

if you missed ESPN’s Tim Tebow documentary, it will be re-aired on ESPNU and ESPNU HD two times: Today, January 7 at 5:30 p.m. EST, and Saturday January 8 at 9:30 a.m. I found that on channel at number 303 on my local cable network, yours will probably be different

9:30 eastern on jan 8th***

Dzone
01-08-2011, 01:57 AM
Tebow's text to Denver Broncos before the draft..
from the documentary

"There is not one person that will outwork me
I'm your guy
I'm going to win a championship
Let's do it together
Push me for greatness
Because I can get there."
Man, that's just awesome. Wish I had the script of the whole show to read

Sinthor
01-08-2011, 01:17 PM
Not sure what happened but I set this show to record this morning. Was on the ESPN University channel at 7:30 am this morning. Woke up and the DVR had nothing. Didn't record anything and scrolling back on that channel all I saw was "1st and 10" shows. I think it got moved. Don't see any further repeats on my cable guide channel either. Bummer.

lgenf
01-08-2011, 06:04 PM
Tebow talking about the film in a Q&A session:

http://espn.go.com/blog/afcwest/post/_/id/22848/five-questions-with-tim-tebow

ESPN’s "Year of the Quarterback" kicks off Thursday night with a documentary following Tim Tebow from the 2010 Sugar Bowl to 2010 draft night when the Denver Broncos traded three picks to take him at No. 25.

The film, “Tim Tebow: Everything in Between,” airs Thursday at 7 p.m. ET We caught up with Tebow to discuss the film and his future with the Denver Broncos:

Bill Williamson: What do you want people to take from this film?

Tim Tebow: “I hope it’s a positive message for kids who trying to accomplish their dreams. I want to show them that there are adversity and obstacles for everyone but you can make it. I am honestly living my dream, but I had adversity and obstacles. I want kids to get hope from this.”

BW: What was it like having cameras around you all the time?

Agent of Orange
01-08-2011, 09:00 PM
This was quite enjoyable.

lgenf
01-10-2011, 05:37 PM
Ok so I contacted the film studio that made the documentary, to see when/where we would be able to buy this masterpiece if one should so choose to do so.

Here is the response I got back:

Hey -- Thanks for your interest in Tim Tebow: Everything in Between. Check out our documentary website (http://everythinginbetween.com) to sign up for updates on the upcoming DVD release, ESPN re-airings, and more. The DVD is coming soon with a bunch of new content, special features, deleted scenes and more.

so if you go to this link: http://everythinginbetween.com/

and look to the lower right corner you have a space to put in your name and email address for contact when it is ready and when it may re-air for those of you that missed it.

spikerman
01-10-2011, 08:33 PM
It looks like it's coming on again on ESPN2 on Jan 21st at 7:00 PM Central Time. I believe it comes on the 23rd also, but I'm not sure what time.

lgenf
01-11-2011, 05:41 PM
RE-AIR Dates that were just emailed to me by the film producers

Friday, January 21st at 8pm (ESPN2)
Sunday, January 23rd at 12pm(ESPN2)
Tuesday, February 1st at 9pm (ESPN2)
Friday, February 18th at 7pm (ESPNU)
Sunday, March 13th at 1pm (ESPN2)
Saturday, March 26th at 12pm(ESPN2)

JaxBroncoGirl
01-11-2011, 06:57 PM
RE-AIR Dates that were just emailed to me by the film producers

Friday, January 21st at 8pm (ESPN2)
Sunday, January 23rd at 12pm(ESPN2)
Tuesday, February 1st at 9pm (ESPN2)
Friday, February 18th at 7pm (ESPNU)
Sunday, March 13th at 1pm (ESPN2)
Saturday, March 26th at 12pm(ESPN2)

Thank you, most of my family did get to see the first run but my brother which is only a Gator Fan did not get to see it. I will be sure to pass the times along so everyone down here can see it.

It was great to see how the inner workings of the NFL draft takes place along with the unknowing as a player. I really learned a lot, so thanks again. jlm

WARHORSE
01-12-2011, 05:27 AM
Well, I didnt cry at the end........but I did teared up when Elway retired.

That doesnt say much though, I teared up when I watched "The Fighter" the other night with me wife.

Great pic about Mickey Ward. Boy has some UGLY sisters. Best part of the movie. heh heh

What was most interesting to me in the documentary, was right before the draft started, Jimmy Sexton had written out the draft order on a dry erase board, and he said," All the teams with green by them are the ones that showed a real strong interest in drafting Timmy."

So I hit rewind and looked at the board on pause, and the names with green by them were:

Cleveland, Buffalo, Minnesota, New England, Denver, and Seattle.

Sexton said Cleveland would not take him early, and it was also pretty amazing that he had the Broncos pegged to take Tim between 22 and 30.

zbeg
01-12-2011, 07:24 AM
Well, I didnt cry at the end........but I did teared up when Elway retired.

That doesnt say much though, I teared up when I watched "The Fighter" the other night with me wife.

Can't say much makes me cry - only thing that's made me cry in the last 15 years or so is Superbowl XXXII.

And every time I watch a SB XXXII highlight.

Every.
Single.
Time.

(If that means something's wrong with me, I don't want to be right!)