PDA

View Full Version : Harbaugh wants $7 Mil a year.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-05-2011, 08:39 PM
I don't have a link, but John Clayton is reporting that Michigan has offered Harbaugh $5.2 mil/year to coach for them. Harbaugh has supposedly set his price for an NFL team at around $7 Mil/year. Supposedly, that's in the Cowher price range.

Umm, I think that's just a little bit steep for a guy who has only ever been a HC at the college level. I highly doubt Bowlen would go anywhere near that number.

Thoughts?

Lancane
01-05-2011, 08:48 PM
I don't have a link, but John Clayton is reporting that Michigan has offered Harbaugh $5.2 mil/year to coach for them. Harbaugh has supposedly set his price for an NFL team at around $7 Mil/year. Supposedly, that's in the Cowher price range.

Umm, I think that's just a little bit steep for a guy who has only ever been a HC at the college level. I highly doubt Bowlen would go anywhere near that number.

Thoughts?

Maybe we can get a Stanford discount?

That’s just ridiculous IMHO, never been a coach at this level, and with how college coaches have done at this level for the most part IE Patrino, Kiffin and so on, that is just beyond questionable. So much for the principles of the league, let San Fran or Oakland have him for that price, I’d rather hire Rivera anyways.

Nomad
01-05-2011, 08:51 PM
How much is Pete Carroll getting because Harbaugh is basing it off that plus some!!

HORSEPOWER 56
01-05-2011, 08:52 PM
Maybe we can get a Stanford discount?

That’s just ridiculous IMHO, never been a coach at this level, and with how college coaches have done at this level for the most part IE Patrino, Kiffin and so on, that is just beyond questionable. So much for the principles of the league, let San Fran or Oakland have him for that price, I’d rather hire Rivera anyways.

Yep. Harbaugh is going to end up in Michigan anyway, IMO. I think it was all but decided Monday night. I think he's listening to offers but Michigan is offering $5 mil/year plus complete control of the team. I don't think an NFL team can compete with that.

Juriga72
01-05-2011, 08:53 PM
How much is Pete Carroll getting because Harbaugh is basing it off that plus some!!

Thats not really fair tho.... Carroll's players all had to take a pay cut when the got to the NFl....

DenBronx
01-05-2011, 08:57 PM
Not going to happen.

No one is going to pay Harbaugh that in the NFL. He's a damn good coach but not 7 mill good.

red98
01-05-2011, 09:11 PM
Not going to happen.

No one is going to pay Harbaugh that in the NFL. He's a damn good coach but not 7 mill good.

Well, they're paying Pete Carroll 7 million a year for 5 years. Sure he was a former NFL coach, but he was a lousy former NFL coach.

Ya never know.

robert ethan
01-05-2011, 09:16 PM
Har! Bah!

horsepig
01-05-2011, 09:17 PM
The "crypt keeper" ( big Al) has the right idea on one thing, hire cheap coaches. He just won't give any of them a realistic chance to achieve thier goals. If he, indeed, fires Cable he is even more senile than I alredy thought.

Hell, I wouldn't scoff at Cable coming to Denver. He sure as Hell has turned the disfunctional shit in Oakland. Speakinf of disfunctional shit...............

Juriga72
01-05-2011, 09:21 PM
Maybe Norv has it right..... Give the players 1/2 the year off, and get ready for the playoffs

DenBronx
01-05-2011, 09:22 PM
The "crypt keeper" ( big Al) has the right idea on one thing, hire cheap coaches. He just won't give any of them a realistic chance to achieve thier goals. If he, indeed, fires Cable he is even more senile than I alredy thought.

Hell, I wouldn't scoff at Cable coming to Denver. He sure as Hell has turned the disfunctional shit in Oakland. Speakinf of disfunctional shit...............

I think Hue Jackson had more to do with it then Cable to tell you the truth.

TXBRONC
01-05-2011, 09:30 PM
Not going to happen.

If he were an estblished winner at the pro level then he probably would get that kind of money.

zbeg
01-05-2011, 10:00 PM
Not going to happen.

It only takes one team to give him the offer, and as pointed out already, that's right in the same region as Pete Carroll money. Even if he's not actually going to get $7 million, it's still a shrewd move on his part to ask for that much. It's not an outlandish amount, there's a nonzero chance of him actually getting it, and it sets him to negotiate down to, say, $6 million a year.

If you were in Harbaugh's place, wouldn't you try to do what you could to maximize your earning potential? This sounds like smart business on his part.

Nick
01-05-2011, 10:06 PM
Give him 9

jhildebrand
01-05-2011, 11:27 PM
Right now I like Fewell, Mularkey/Studesville in that order.

tomjonesrocks
01-05-2011, 11:30 PM
I say good. I wanted Harbaugh, Kubiak, Gruden, Cowher, or Rivera as the next coach of the Broncos. Kubiak and Cowher are out...haven't heard ANYTHING about Gruden lately...but if it's another coach than these I really hope it isn't Fassel. Which is why I'm sure it WILL be Fassel...either that or it will be because no one else wants him. Mularkey I am indifferent on.

Anyway, I think Denver has NO shot at Harbaugh unless it's about money. Maybe they can simply outbid for him. So at least they have a shot if Bowlen/Elway are willing to pay up (if they want him, that is...)

Denver Native (Carol)
01-05-2011, 11:45 PM
The San Francisco 49ers met with Jim Harbaugh on Wednesday about their head-coaching vacancy, but they have yet to strike a deal, according to league sources.

The Miami Dolphins, meanwhile, remain seriously interested after failing to land former Tampa Bay Buccaneers coach Jon Gruden and now are re-focused on Harbaugh. Dolphins owner Steve Ross is seeking another meeting with the Stanford coach, this time in California.

League sources say the 49ers have offered around $4.5 million per season, while the Dolphins offered Gruden $7 million per season, which he rejected to stay at ESPN as an analyst.

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d7b484/article/stanfords-harbaugh-draws-heavy-interest-from-49ers-dolphins?module=HP_headlines

AND

# 49ers not officially out on Harbaugh, not yet anyway, but they're now prepared to move on. They won't compete financially with Fins. less than 5 seconds ago via ÜberTwitter

http://twitter.com/adamschefter

Superchop 7
01-05-2011, 11:49 PM
If I am spending good money, it's on my d-co-ordinator.

Dapper Dan
01-05-2011, 11:50 PM
Wasn't it the Michigan AD that said "Harbaugh will end up in the NFL in my opinion."?

Spurrier's deal was 25 Million over 5 years..

camdisco24
01-06-2011, 12:16 AM
He won't get that kind of money. He's a hot commodity but not that hot.

Like someone else said, if we're dropping that kind of money, it better be on a big name D coordinator.

Lancane
01-06-2011, 12:27 AM
Right now I like Fewell, Mularkey/Studesville in that order.

If we actually hire Fewell or Mularkey over the likes of Williams or Rivera, even Fassel then we are in worse shape then I thought. Fewell and Mularkey both have failed more then succeeded as coordinators and I would rather we beg Josh McDaniels return then to actually hire someone that has their credentials.

MadMax
01-06-2011, 12:32 AM
If Michigan offered him 5.2mil/year he is stupid not to take it. He could quite likely be out on his ass in a few years in the NFL. He is almost guaranteed to be a perennial contender coaching at Michigan (with his past college success) which means he would be set for life there.

BroncoStud
01-06-2011, 12:37 AM
Pay Harbaugh, he's going to be a great coach. The guy just gets it, pay him the money and get it done.

Nick
01-06-2011, 01:52 AM
Harbaugh is going to be great. Pay him. How much is broncos paying coaches not on roster this year? Howwa much in losr revenue? All these guys above are sorry, in wich niners will be talkin with mc d for crying out loud. They will get money way back from post season alone.

Dzone
01-06-2011, 02:02 AM
screw it...forget harbaugh and get dennison in here

getlynched47
01-06-2011, 03:00 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds all too familiar. A very successful college coach coming into the NFL only to fall flat on his face.

Bobby Petrino anybody?

At Louisville from 2003-06:

9–4
11–1
9–3
12–1

Overall record: 41–9

Here's Jim Harbaugh from 2007-10:

4–8
5–7
8–5
12–1

Overall record: 29–21

I'm not saying Wins and Losses are 100% indicative of how a college coach will translate to the NFL......but they play a big part in that.

For one, I am glad that Miami or San Francisco will nab Jim Harbaugh before the Broncos do.

My endorsement is for Rick Dennison.
Former linebacker, special teams coach, offensive line coach, and current offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans. He knows what Denver Broncos football is about :cool:

TimBuff10
01-06-2011, 03:07 AM
So how much did Elway offer this past weekend when both were down in Miami? Did Denver already have discussions with him or is it still coming?

BroncoStud
01-06-2011, 03:20 AM
So how much did Elway offer this past weekend when both were down in Miami? Did Denver already have discussions with him or is it still coming?

Not according to Elway, he just told Harbaugh that the Broncos were very interested in talking to him about the job.

TimBuff10
01-06-2011, 03:25 AM
Not according to Elway, he just told Harbaugh that the Broncos were very interested in talking to him about the job.

Yeah, did Harbaugh hear him though? What was the retort? It seems the 49ers offer got crumbled up and thrown in the bay. And now the Fish are offering but last I checked they currently have a head coach which at minimum delays things a bit.

We should hear something in the next few days about the Broncos officially getting their turn at interviewing him. Has Studesville been intereviewd yet? If so, i think we are the only ones that can actually hire anyone.

TimBuff10
01-06-2011, 03:33 AM
After thinking about this I am calling BS on the $7MM figure. Why would the Dolphins offer to make him the highest paid coach in the NFL? I am thinking Harbaugh has a really good agent and I wouldnt be surprised if the $5MM figure from Michigan is BS too. UM says they haven't offered and won't, and the Fish have a coach.

Could be true, but call me unconvinced. Kudos to Harbaugh and his agent for driving his price up though!

Simple Jaded
01-06-2011, 03:44 AM
Somewhere out there Deion Sanders is screaming "Pay the man!".......

Nomad
01-06-2011, 06:59 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmm sounds all too familiar. A very successful college coach coming into the NFL only to fall flat on his face.

Bobby Petrino anybody?

9–4
11–1
9–3
12–1

4–8
5–7
8–5
12–1

I'm not saying Wins and Losses are 100% indicative of how a college coach will translate to the NFL......but they play a big part in that.

For one, I am glad that Miami or San Francisco will nab Jim Harbaugh before the Broncos do.

Former linebacker, special teams coach, offensive line coach, and current offensive coordinator for the Houston Texans. He knows what Denver Broncos football is about :cool:

Remember the Dolphins have already went through the Saban experiment, so the fans are really discouraged with this move because the Dolphins are willing to go out of their way and pay a steep salary to an unproven NFL coach who did great in the college ranks but pass on Cowher, who was willing to go to Miami probably for about the same price!!

Clipworthy
01-06-2011, 07:09 AM
can we trade brady quinn for raheem morris?

BORDERLINE
01-06-2011, 11:56 AM
I think his askin price is a little too high...but i'm not forking over the check so if that's who they want then go get him....

I would much rather have a big supporting cast of assistant coaches that know what the hell they are doing...KC is a great example...two top notch cordinators and an OK head coach has that team winning...

bring in cable to work with the O-Line or singeltary to work with the LB...

little moves like these could get us back to relevance quickly

BigSarge87
01-06-2011, 12:10 PM
I think his askin price is a little too high...but i'm not forking over the check so if that's who they want then go get him....

I would much rather have a big supporting cast of assistant coaches that know what the hell they are doing...KC is a great example...two top notch cordinators and an OK head coach has that team winning...

Very well said.

I agree completely and hopefully that is the plan. Hiring a HC in that position is tricky though, he's got to have the right kind of personality to be asked to lead two failed head coaches and keep their respect and loyalty.

I think this is definately the preferred strategy, but finding the right combination has to be a daunting task for any front office. I hope we can pull it off though.

Nick
01-06-2011, 12:25 PM
They need to give him 5yr 30 and 4 upfront. Get him in!! Man Broncos lost that in rev last year.

Fewell, Mularkey, Williams, Rivera, and Fassel is just going to be another coach we are paying after we fire...

SOCALORADO.
01-06-2011, 12:27 PM
They need to give him 5yr 30 and 4 upfront. Get him in!! Man Broncos lost that in rev last year.

Fewell, Mularkey, Williams, Rivera, and Fassel is just going to be another coach we are paying after we fire...

What if what is holding up the Harbaugh signing is a stipulation by Harbaugh that he wants Luck in DEN?

Ravage!!!
01-06-2011, 12:31 PM
What if what is holding up the Harbaugh signing is a stipulation by Harbaugh that he wants Luck in DEN?

That would be silly. Harbaugh knows how the NFL works, and knows he can't expect to get a player that is going #1.

But I don't see how people think this is on Harbaugh. if Teams/people want to offer you big money, how is it his fault? What would you do if someone was willing to give you 7 million? Say no no no.. thats too much?

BigSarge87
01-06-2011, 01:01 PM
That would be silly. Harbaugh knows how the NFL works, and knows he can't expect to get a player that is going #1.

But I don't see how people think this is on Harbaugh. if Teams/people want to offer you big money, how is it his fault? What would you do if someone was willing to give you 7 million? Say no no no.. thats too much?

I agree he has ever right to get as much as he can, but if I was him I would leave my bottom line a little blurry to take advantage of the right situation.

Not saying Denver is the right situation, just saying he shouldn't go to the highest bidder without taking into consideration what he's walking into.

Cugel
01-06-2011, 01:40 PM
According to Adam Schefter the Dolphins, after offering $7 million to Gruden only to be TURNED DOWN FLAT (Gruden wants to stay as an analyst) they are flying out to SF:

The details... RT @espnnfl: Dolphins fly out to convince Jim Harbaugh to become coach, sources say: http://es.pn/gMIEnw

It would be difficult for them to offer LESS to Harbaugh than they did to Gruden, so it's likely they will meet his demand for $7 million.

Harbaugh will then have to decide: does he want to stay in college and take $5.2 million to coach Michigan? Or does he want to move to the NFL and take $7 million to coach the Dolphins?

Either way, doesn't sound like he's coming to interview in Denver -- unless Elway gets on a plane and flies back out to SF.

He already told Harbaugh that he'd like to interview him, and Harbaugh has done NOTHING about that, so I think we can safely assume that Jim Harbaugh does NOT WANT the Denver job.

(You know Elway didn't discuss salary with him, so it's not that the Broncos have made an inadequate offer).

PAINTERDAVE
01-06-2011, 01:50 PM
According to Adam Schefter the Dolphins, after offering $7 million to Gruden only to be TURNED DOWN FLAT (Gruden wants to stay as an analyst) they are flying out to SF:

It would be difficult for them to offer LESS to Harbaugh than they did to Gruden, so it's likely they will meet his demand for $7 million.

Harbaugh will then have to decide: does he want to stay in college and take $5.2 million to coach Michigan? Or does he want to move to the NFL and take $7 million to coach the Dolphins?

Either way, doesn't sound like he's coming to interview in Denver -- unless Elway gets on a plane and flies back out to SF.

He already told Harbaugh that he'd like to interview him, and Harbaugh has done NOTHING about that, so I think we can safely assume that Jim Harbaugh does NOT WANT the Denver job.

(You know Elway didn't discuss salary with him, so it's not that the Broncos have made an inadequate offer).

Still.. I doubt the Broncos are champing at the bit to fork over a mutli year deal for 7 million per year...
yikes... a 4 year deal would be 28 MILLION DOLLARS!

BroncoWave
01-06-2011, 01:52 PM
For those who say Harbaugh doesn't deserve 7M a year, Darren Rovell had a good tweet on that today. (You should definitely follow him if you don't already)

"Love the people saying Harbaugh wouldn't deserve a $7 million/year salary. He deserves what the market says he's worth."

www.twitter.com/darrenrovell

PAINTERDAVE
01-06-2011, 01:57 PM
For those who say Harbaugh doesn't deserve 7M a year, Darren Rovell had a good tweet on that today. (You should definitely follow him if you don't already)

"Love the people saying Harbaugh wouldn't deserve a $7 million/year salary. He deserves what the market says he's worth."

www.twitter.com/darrenrovell

Good point... but still. If the Team wants to have more power in the FO...
(Elway and Xanders)
with a HC concentrating on football and hiring really GOOD co-ordinators
who he delegates to and trusts to run their segment of the team...
then why would the Broncos want to pay the guy the kind of money
you'd pay a guy who is gonna run the whole show?

I mean... we saw that structure with Shanny and McD...
I think the new era Broncos are moving away from the meglomaniacal all powerful HC thingy.

Nick
01-06-2011, 01:59 PM

Bobby Petrino anybody?

9–4
11–1
9–3
12–1

4–8
5–7
8–5
12–1

I like rick Dennison but is no Harbaugh, I would like him as OL coach again... no brainer there.

Harbaugh was the best coach available in 08 w/ that 5-7 record. Don't forget to mention this team was in shambles with a 1 win season before this. I watched him a great deal and this coach is going to be great.

When was Stanford ever a favorite against USC?

2007 season was awesome and was a very memorable season. Team was expected to not win a game. Stanford doesn't have as much talent in comparison most other teams specially in Pac-10. 41 deficit against USC win.

It is in his blood and if we don't pay the man and settle with someone less this franchise is going to keep going into a down turn. McDaniels is better then most of these guys... That is sad.

No one ever would have put Stanford 12-1 next to each other.

DenBronx
01-06-2011, 05:34 PM
As Dolphins figure out their plans, the Broncos are attempting to set up an interview with Jim Harbaugh to get their chance at Stanford HC.

via adam schefter twitter http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Looks like the Broncos will make a late push to get him afterall.

underrated29
01-06-2011, 05:42 PM
As Dolphins figure out their plans, the Broncos are attempting to set up an interview with Jim Harbaugh to get their chance at Stanford HC.

via adam schefter twitter http://twitter.com/AdamSchefter

Looks like the Broncos will make a late push to get him afterall.

Hope so, but if the reports are correct. The fish already snagged him.

But at 7mil a year I do not think he would be worth that to us....Id much much rather have gruden or cowher for that price. Hell bring back the tuna for 7mil.

T.K.O.
01-06-2011, 05:45 PM
Thats not really fair tho.... Carroll's players all had to take a pay cut when the got to the NFl....

wait til' the saints get done with em'........they'll probably have to give some of that money back:laugh:

T.K.O.
01-06-2011, 05:47 PM
and McD just turned down a chance at the HC spot in san fran:beer:
no really he did:shocked:

Lancane
01-06-2011, 06:13 PM
and McD just turned down a chance at the HC spot in san fran:beer:
no really he did:shocked:

Yeah, but Oakland is interested, he could be waiting for that phone call!

T.K.O.
01-06-2011, 08:13 PM

yeah he wants that "revenge ****":laugh:

BroncoStud
01-06-2011, 10:01 PM

You're not going to get Singletary to be your LBers coach after he was a HC the year before and likely not Tom Cable either. Singletary has never even been a coordinator and he was a HORRIBLE HC.

dogfish
01-06-2011, 10:05 PM

we can only pray. . .

nevcraw
01-06-2011, 10:19 PM
You're not going to get Singletary to be your LBers coach after he was a HC

funny he's interviewing in Minn for that very job..

and Mcd is interviewieing for OC.

dogfish
01-06-2011, 10:39 PM

we'll see, but i suspect the title singletary will actually interview for might have "assistant head coach" along with it, as opposed to just a simple position coach. . .

and if leslie frazier actually lets josh mcdaniels within a thousand yards of coordinating an offense with adrian peterson, i'm already questioning if frazier's going to be as successful as i thought he would be. . .

BroncoStud
01-06-2011, 11:27 PM

Sucks to be Minnesota.

BigSarge87
01-06-2011, 11:52 PM
Adding to the speculation...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/06/glazer-fins-keeping-sparano/

The odds of him in Denver had to have just increased. At least a little. I gained some respect for him after reading this. Miami obviously was willing to overpay for him.

This makes it look an awful lot like he's interested in what Denver wants to say to him.

EDIT: I just noticed this was already posted in the sticky candidate thread. Go there if you want a follow up on the conversation.

BroncoStud
01-07-2011, 12:05 AM
Adding to the speculation...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2011/01/06/glazer-fins-keeping-sparano/

The odds of him in Denver had to have just increased. At least a little. I gained some respect for him after reading this. Miami obviously was willing to overpay for him.

This makes it look an awful lot like he's interested in what Denver wants to say to him.

EDIT: I just noticed this was already posted in the sticky candidate thread. Go there if you want a follow up on the conversation.

Good find Sarge. I think Elway is playing this the right way, you know he is going to contact him or already has, most likely. I think Tebow, Elway, Bowlen, and the location make Denver a very attractive position. PLUS, he isn't expected to come in and take Denver to the playoffs, he has some time to rebuild them.

I know a lot of people here are claiming that the 49ers and Dolphins are a much more attractive gig, but I disagree. Tim Tebow makes this job appealing, in San Fran you have Alex Smith and in Miami you have Chad Henne. Tebow is light years ahead of those clowns. Plus, Denver owning the 2nd pick doesn't hurt.

Finally, after the past 2 seasons ANY coach we hire will get points just for not being McDumbass.

BigSarge87
01-07-2011, 12:09 AM
Good find Sarge. I think Elway is playing this the right way, you know he is going to contact him or already has, most likely. I think Tebow, Elway, Bowlen, and the location make Denver a very attractive position. PLUS, he isn't expected to come in and take Denver to the playoffs, he has some time to rebuild them.

I know a lot of people here are claiming that the 49ers and Dolphins are a much more attractive gig, but I disagree. Tim Tebow makes this job appealing, in San Fran you have Alex Smith and in Miami you have Chad Henne. Tebow is light years ahead of those clowns. Plus, Denver owning the 2nd pick doesn't hurt.

Finally, after the past 2 seasons ANY coach we hire will get points just for not being McDumbass.

Maybe he just doesn't want to have to deal with Marshall. Wouldn't THAT be ironic? LOL

BroncoStud
01-07-2011, 12:16 AM
Maybe he just doesn't want to have to deal with Marshall. Wouldn't THAT be ironic? LOL

What I find pathetic is that Sporano is willing to go back to Miami knowing they did everything in their power to get him replaced this week lol... Talk about feeble.

BORDERLINE
01-07-2011, 02:18 AM
What I find pathetic is that Sporano is willing to go back to Miami knowing they did everything in their power to get him replaced this week lol... Talk about feeble.

that guy is getting paid 2.5 million right????

I wouldn't leave....he's just gonna leave becouse that upset him???

that's a big check he would leave behind...

BroncoStud
01-07-2011, 02:24 AM
that guy is getting paid 2.5 million right????

I wouldn't leave....he's just gonna leave becouse that upset him???

that's a big check he would leave behind...

Whatever happened to pride man??

TimBuff10
01-07-2011, 02:40 AM
That $7MM figure that someone put out there was bogus. I am hearing it was the agent driving the price up.

HORSEPOWER 56
01-07-2011, 06:19 AM
That $7MM figure that someone put out there was bogus. I am hearing it was the agent driving the price up.

Maybe. Miami just offered him between 7 and 8 mil and couldn't get him. He would've been the highest paid HC in the league, but he turned it down?! Either he doesn't want to go to Miami becuase of the area/team, doesn't want to work with Ireland (wants complete control which is also suspected), or is just playing the NFL teams to wine and dine him before he announces he'll be in Michigan or be staying at Stanford.

Crazy that Miami has offered to make both Gruden and Harbaugh the highest paid HC in the league and both have rejected. There must really be some bad opinions of Miami.

Unfortunately, it means they're keeping Sparano who I was hoping we'd bring in for a look if Miami let him go (really, I just want Nolan back to run the defense).

HORSEPOWER 56
01-07-2011, 06:22 AM

It's the last year of his contract, anyway. He's a lame duck HC this year so he might as well put it in cruise control like the other lame duck coaches did (Fox and Lewis) and ride it out and get paid while stinking it up...

It serves Miami right. It really is a dick move to interview the coach's repalcement while he's still working there. Sparano can't interview for a new job, though... he's under contract.

BORDERLINE
01-07-2011, 02:33 PM
Whatever happened to pride man??

I get what your saying,

but 2.5 million is alot of money...you can't just leave that on the table and leave all your assistant coaches to dry...

plus where else could he get that kind of money, and who knows what if he bucks expectations and he becomes a big name next year, doubt it but you never know

GEM
01-07-2011, 03:18 PM
Eff that.....$7mil for an unproven....didn't we just learn our lesson with that.

Definition of insanity: Continuing to do the same thing over and over and expecting a different outcome.

Zweems56
01-07-2011, 03:38 PM
Filed to ESPN: Jim Harbaugh is expected to agree to a five-year contract with the 49ers

Looks like it's over.

GEM
01-07-2011, 03:42 PM
Looks like it's over.

Your signature still cracks me up. :D

Zweems56
01-07-2011, 04:05 PM
Your signature still cracks me up. :D

Me too!