PDA

View Full Version : Just realized I am going to be working on the 9th when the Broncos are on

Tned
08-29-2007, 01:42 PM
I don't work many weekends, but we are having sort of a retreat/training for some sales people. I am not sure if I can slip away from 12:00 to 3:00 and watch on my computer.

This sucks :(

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 01:45 PM
DVR brotha!!

The game starts here at 11 and I will be in Church until Lunch and we usually don't get home until about 1 so I am DVRing it and just starting it when I get home like its live. Can cut out the commercials that way too. I just have to keep myself from turning on 850Koa on the drive home..lol:D

TXBRONC
08-29-2007, 01:49 PM
That bits. Well the gameday thread will be here when you can get to it. :)

Tned
08-29-2007, 01:50 PM
DVR brotha!!

The game starts here at 11 and I will be in Church until Lunch and we usually don't get home until about 1 so I am DVRing it and just starting it when I get home like its live. Can cut out the commercials that way too. I just have to keep myself from turning on 850Koa on the drive home..lol:D

Oh, it will definately be Tivo'd. I typically tape the game on two different Tivo's in case one bites the dust (ok, I am a bit obsessive about my Broncos and not missing a game) and will hopefully be able to slip away and connect to my slingbox and watch the game via my laptop. I think chances are slim of watching it live, so I will probably watch it that night (after a banquet that will run until 1 or 2 am) via the sling box.

Watchthemiddle
08-29-2007, 01:52 PM
Oh, it will definately be Tivo'd. I typically tape the game on two different Tivo's in case one bites the dust (ok, I am a bit obsessive about my Broncos and not missing a game) and will hopefully be able to slip away and connect to my slingbox and watch the game via my laptop. I think chances are slim of watching it live, so I will probably watch it that night (after a banquet that will run until 1 or 2 am) via the sling box.

Hey, obsessive about the Broncos is a good thing!! :D

Broncos Mtnman
08-29-2007, 03:47 PM

Hey, if you look up the word "obsession" in the dictionary, it has a picture of a Broncos Fan.

It's a requirement... :D

topscribe
08-29-2007, 03:52 PM
Want me to watch it twice, once for you? :p

(Heh . . . sorry, Tned)

-----

Retired_Member_001
08-29-2007, 03:57 PM
And I'm going to a wedding on September 30th :(

Sorry Tned.

SR
08-29-2007, 04:12 PM
I'll be sitting at Buffalo Wild Wings sporting my Champ jersey.

Sorry you have to work!

Tned
08-29-2007, 04:33 PM
And I'm going to a wedding on September 30th :(

Sorry Tned.

I'll be going to Germany in Early November, but I already have the evening cleared to watch the game :)

sneakers
08-30-2007, 12:34 AM
I don't work many weekends, but we are having sort of a retreat/training for some sales people. I am not sure if I can slip away from 12:00 to 3:00 and watch on my computer.

This sucks :(

I will get done at work at 7 am, fall asleep around 9am, wake up at 11:45 if they are not on tv (so I can go to the sports bar, where they have it on tv), or 11:55 if it is on tv.

After the game I will try to get back to sleep for a little bit, and then go back to work at 11pm.

BroncoBJ
08-30-2007, 12:37 AM
Yea, I feel you. I hate to miss games as well. I never miss games anyways though. I got my job because its off Sundays and Mondays. :) And I make sure I never have to work when they play. I would quit if thats the case. ;)
I DVR games as well and then watch them a few times before the next game as well.

Sucks that you will probably have to miss the game Tned.

BroncoManiac_69
08-30-2007, 02:06 PM
I was just talking about opening weekend last night and how I am going to miss the game as well. Bummed me out.

My daughters are moving to San Antonio and I will be driving the U-Haul from Las Vegas on Friday the 7th. Two day trip and we should be there late Saturday night the 8th. We will be unpacking on Sunday. I fly back to Vegas on Monday.

Being in Texas, they will more than likely and obviously be showing the Cowboys or the Texans.