PDA

View Full Version : Out of the Box Way to get Luck!!!

Bill Devaroe
01-05-2011, 01:10 PM
Hey Clones-

I was doing some brainstorming last night on any way possible that we could get Andy Luck is QB, and here is what I thought of. THis is out of the box, and I am not sure if it is permitted but I think I may of found a loophole.

What if we named Luck as head coach today, so we have the rights to him. (this way he would have input in what plays he calls, and get develop faster)
Then we could bring in a offensive Coordinator to be the real coach. Maybe Dave Wandstat or Mooch or somebody that can handle this out of the box situation.

Let me know what you think?:welcome:

arapaho2
01-05-2011, 01:12 PM
maybe in the fith grade this might seem plausible

but here in grownup land:laugh::laugh::laugh:

BroncoNut
01-05-2011, 01:13 PM
1. I am not a clone
2. we have the number 1 draft pick
3. You are a troll
4. worst thread ever

bye troll :welcome:

vandammage13
01-05-2011, 01:13 PM
What do I think? I think this thread was a waste of all of our time.

UnderArmour
01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Very interesting... Perhaps we could bring in Cleo Lemon for Andrew Luck to coach him up.

BroncoStud
01-05-2011, 01:14 PM
Lmao...

BroncoNut
01-05-2011, 01:15 PM
Very interesting... Perhaps we could bring in Cleo Lemon for Andrew Luck to coach him up.

yes, and some oompa loompas to keep Invesco looking beautiful

Zweems56
01-05-2011, 01:53 PM
I love hotcarl.

Ravage!!!
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM
Hah..

Come on guys. The reality is, it could actually work. There is no rule that says we can't hire him as the HC.

Now, we wouldn't do it, because it would be circumventing the system, but it absolutely would be "legal" at this time (meaning, it would happen once and the NFL would make rules to keep it from happening again). The NFL would be pissed, Carolina would absolutely be pissed, the rest of the coaches and fans would be pissed, but we could actually :lol: because it would WORK! :lol:

People would crap their pants at this move. I think its a clever idea. Kudos.

chazoe60
01-05-2011, 03:12 PM
Maybe Bowlen should just trade the team to him for his Orange Bowl jersyey, then the NCAA would suspend him for five games next season forcing him to enter the draft but since he is now the Owner of the Denver Broncos the obvious conflict of interest will force the Panthers to pass on him so he falls right into our laps? Also, with this plan he can pay himself the league minimum saving valuable resources for Blain Gabbert who we draft after trading away the remainder of our picks to grab him with the third overall pick.

T.K.O.
01-05-2011, 03:19 PM
we should forget all that draft nonsense and hire burt reynolds.....did you guys see him tear it up in "the longest yard"?

TXBRONC
01-05-2011, 03:24 PM
we should forget all that draft nonsense and hire burt reynolds.....did you guys see him tear it up in "the longest yard"?

That was 40 years ago. :lol:

I Eat Staples
01-05-2011, 03:28 PM
Seriously, there's something wrong with you if you believe we have a chance at doing that. Andrew Luck is going to accept the OC position wherever Harbaugh goes, that way Harbaugh can bring him in without wasting a pick on him.

On a side note, Jerry Rice belongs in the ring of fame.

Dirk
01-05-2011, 03:54 PM
THis is out of the box

Are any of your thoughts or ideas inside the box? :confused:

LTC Pain
01-05-2011, 04:39 PM
This proposal and the originator need to be moved to the medical marijuana thread!