PDA

View Full Version : Tebow, Luck, or a magical unicorn?

zbeg
01-04-2011, 03:21 AM
Who should the Broncos go after next year?

Tebow's a sure thing if the Broncos want him, since he's already on the roster. The other two are roughly as likely.

I'm torn. Tebow's shown leadership, Luck is apparently the best prospect since Elway, and a magical unicorn can harness sprinkle moon power.

Such a tossup.

UrbanBounca
01-04-2011, 03:50 AM
I would rather have Luck, but I'm fine with Tebow right now. Andrew Luck will be the next Tom Brady.

BroncoStud
01-04-2011, 04:14 AM
I would rather have Luck, but I'm fine with Tebow right now. Andrew Luck will be the next Tom Brady.

Luck is a runner. He might just be the next Tarketon, which is a damn fine compliment.

sneakers
01-04-2011, 04:26 AM
I think a poll should be attached to this thread....i vote magical unicorn.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_Iqi_ZXJhz5g/SaflA9vGg3I/AAAAAAAAACI/PtmIh8biWg8/s320/unicornpr0n.gif

sneakers
01-04-2011, 04:26 AM
Luck is a runner. He might just be the next Tarketon, which is a damn fine compliment.

Except if you are trying to win Super Bowls :laugh:

Bozo Jr.
01-04-2011, 04:27 AM
Although the Tebow/Luck debate, or
pondering the cosmic possibility, (as some
fellow fans seem to be distracted by), has
started to flame, I will respectfully continue to
stand up for the rookie who stood up for
us and the team.

Tim Tebow has shown more Heart, Loyalty, and Desire
to Win in his first 3 NFL starts then ANY Bronco since
Romanowski graced our field.

In other words, any Bronco who want's to win THAT MUCH
for us fans and this franchise as a whole should be held in
high regard as true Orange and Blue.

:salute:

PAINTERDAVE
01-04-2011, 11:43 AM
Draft Defense

chazoe60
01-04-2011, 11:46 AM
Its a trick question because: When playing leap frog with a magical Unicorn one needs an extraordinary amount of Luck. So, the obvious answer is Tebow, he hunts magical unicorns and feeds their meat to starving orphans and doesn't need Luck to do it, its all sKILL baby.

BigDaddyBronco
01-04-2011, 11:56 AM
Develop Tebow and rebuild the defense over the next 2-3 years. Tebow doesn't look pretty all the time throwing the ball, but he scores TD's in the red zone and can move the ball. If he continues to improve he can be just what we need. Improving the 32nd ranked scoring defense has to be done if this team is going to improve.

red98
01-04-2011, 12:00 PM
Its a trick question because: When playing leap frog with a magical Unicorn one needs an extraordinary amount of Luck. So, the obvious answer is Tebow, he hunts magical unicorns and feeds their meat to starving orphans and doesn't need Luck to do it, its all sKILL baby.

That is a well known fact. But can a magical Unicorn rush the passer? If not, I vote Tebow.

BroncoNut
01-04-2011, 12:02 PM
I think it was luck that we got Tebow

camdisco24
01-04-2011, 12:22 PM
Although the Tebow/Luck debate, or
pondering the cosmic possibility, (as some
fellow fans seem to be distracted by), has
started to flame, I will respectfully continue to
stand up for the rookie who stood up for
us and the team.

Tim Tebow has shown more Heart, Loyalty, and Desire
to Win in his first 3 NFL starts then ANY Bronco since
Romanowski graced our field.

In other words, any Bronco who want's to win THAT MUCH
for us fans and this franchise as a whole should be held in
high regard as true Orange and Blue.

:salute:

Thread should have ended after this post.
Tim EARNED his spot on this team. I'm not willing to risk his leadership and high potential on some guy that could turn out like Ryan Leaf. HECK NO.

Our Defense SUCKS people. We will suck AGAIN next year if we don't focus on DEFENSE DEFENSE DEFENSE.

Sinthor
01-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Ok, I don't know exactly why I feel this way, just as a disclaimer.

I've been a Bronco fan since I was a kid..John Elway is THE BEST QB bar none, IMO. I've been desperately hoping for an Elway like (or at least bona fide franchise QB) for the Broncos since the day he retired and been disappointed by Griese, Plummer, etc, etc. I'm not a "Tebow fan," haven't followed him through college or anything and was surprised when the Broncos drafted him. Only THEN did I check out the guy's college years, etc.

Again, I don't know why I feel this way, but I do. I really wish/hope that the Luck situation just goes away. Now, keep in mind, I've been wishing for a franchise QB FOREVER. I just feel it would be a really bad move not to give Tebow the chance to develop and see if he's "the guy." No, I'm not convinced he IS the guy right now, but he's shown a lot of promise, IMO. Still a long ways to go. I think he should have next season to show what he can do.

So I find myself hoping that Luck doesn't declare, the Broncos don't get Harbaugh as a coach or that regardless, Luck gets taken by someone else if he does enter the draft.

Maybe it's that Luck hasn't played very long. If he was as good as this year for say 3-4 years in college, maybe I'd feel better. If he played against better teams, maybe....I don't know.

I'm not even up on Tebow because of his beliefs or personality, I'm just talking about play. There's just something about the guy that you could even see in college that was inspiring to his team. I didn't see any fire from Luck during the Orange bowl. He kind of clapped his hands a little to break from the huddle. He does seem very calm and poised which is good, I'm just not sure about his leadership although I know you don't have to yell and scream and fist pump to be a leader.

So again, I don't know why but I feel it's a VERY BAD move for the Broncos to even consider not using Tebow. I just feel that this guy very likely is going to be a star and I don't want to see him do it elsewhere and make the Broncos pay for dumping him. I also don't want to see the team spend $50-$60 million guaranteed for someone who hasn't proven themselves at an NFL level yet. Anyway, that's my gut feeling on all of this.

Chris90210
01-04-2011, 03:14 PM
http://www.joblo.com/images_arrownews/NPHBeastly.jpg

What about Nph and the unicorn?

Juriga72
01-04-2011, 03:52 PM
That is a well known fact. But can a magical Unicorn rush the passer? If not, I vote Tebow.

The unicorn doesn't have to rush the passer.. He can just sit at the LOS and bat down passes with his horn!!!

Of course the NFL will make us pay for all the balls he does pop....damn unicorns

I Eat Staples
01-04-2011, 03:54 PM
If the unicorn can stop the run and get pressure on QBs then I want him!