PDA

View Full Version : Thanks for a great year of #Broncos discussions on BroncosForums.com

Tned
01-03-2011, 10:05 AM
Hey guys,

I just wanted to give a big thank you to everyone for all the great Broncos discussions over the past year. I know at times things have gotten testy, but unfortunately as Broncos fans we were/are in uncharted territory in terms of the level of frustration many of us feel over the results on the field.

So, while things have gotten testy and times, and some tempers have gotten short, there still has been a lot of great discussion about our beloved Broncos.

We have some interesting, and hopefully exciting, times ahead of us with John Elway reportedly ready to join the Broncos, a new head coach soon to be hired, and then before we know it the 2011 draft.

I'm looking forward to more great Broncos talk in 2011.

T

Northman
01-03-2011, 10:08 AM
Word G. \m/

TXBRONC
01-03-2011, 10:15 AM
Agreed there has been a lot solid dicussion this year. My hope is that we will be out of these uncharted waters and back in the calmer waters of winning in the near future.

BeefStew25
01-03-2011, 10:26 AM
Guys, know in the next week there are going to be some seriously lame threads started. Just be patient and wait on official news.

I am here for all of you. PM me if you need anything.

Dreadnought
01-03-2011, 11:27 AM
Guys, know in the next week there are going to be some seriously lame threads started. Just be patient and wait on official news.

Beef, I am in fact counting on your, um, perverse sense of the ridiculous making the long, dark, dreary offseason bearable. I fully expect you to start a good portion of such threads yourself in the Lounge. They are a comfort :salute:

BeefStew25
01-03-2011, 11:28 AM
Beef, I am in fact counting on your, um, perverse sense of the ridiculous making the long, dark, dreary offseason bearable. I fully expect you to start a good portion of such threads yourself in the Lounge. They are a comfort :salute:

I am compiling a new top 25 list.

Let me put it this way. The bottom 5 would hope they were not even going to be mentioned.

jhildebrand
01-03-2011, 12:21 PM
Thanks for making it happen, Tned :salute: This place is becoming more and more popular and by far is my favorite internets destination.

topscribe
01-03-2011, 12:24 PM

Hey Beef, do you have a place to keep Clay when he has . . . um, you know . . . one of his times?

-----

BORDERLINE
01-03-2011, 12:53 PM
It's been a mest up season but the first I have spent here in these forums..

I enjoy coming on here and talking all things broncos with you all...

only 8 more months till' training camp :)

BroncoNut
01-03-2011, 01:03 PM
well, it has been a frustrating time, but it was fun anyway. I'm glad that Hotcarl and Blevens (aka Bill D.) are back, and that Beef is posting more consisitently.

BeefStew25
01-03-2011, 01:51 PM
Hey Beef, do you have a place to keep Clay when he has . . . um, you know . . . one of his times?

-----

Piccadillys for early bird special. 4pm.

dogfish
01-03-2011, 01:57 PM
praise tebow!!

Superchop 7
01-03-2011, 02:01 PM
As long as McDaniels is gone......it has been a very productive season.

Bring on the draft.

Edmonton Bronco Fan
01-03-2011, 02:02 PM
Bring on the draft.

This.