PDA

View Full Version : Yet More Clough Drivel

MileHiWildcat
01-02-2011, 07:54 PM
Listening to "Broncos Over-React" and that retard Sandy Clough whose disdain for Tebow is overwhelming and likely the result of being shot down by women all his life. He has been waiting for a game like this to unleash his utter nonsense and tell us all how sorry Tebow is. What pro sport has Clough ever played ? Bowling ?

With Orton in the game today - they lose by 30. The defense, as usual, was utter Pop-Warner level trash. Give up a 30 yd TD on a 4th and 1 ? WTF ?

The sea-sponge brained TV announcers were also quite stupid. So, one of douche bags on Tebow for not staying in the pocket. I guess it is better to stand in the weak pocket of your shitty line and get crushed than to escape and try to gain some yardage.

Anyone out there who says to trade Tebow is a friggin' moron and needs to go back to taking their drive-thru orders.

sneakers
01-02-2011, 07:56 PM
Listening to "Broncos Over-React" and that retard Sandy Clough whose disdain for Tebow is overwhelming and likely the result of being shot down by women all his life. He has been waiting for a game like this to unleash his utter nonsense and tell us all how sorry Tebow is. What pro sport has Clough ever played ? Bowling ?

With Orton in the game today - they lose by 30. The defense, as usual, was utter Pop-Warner level trash. Give up a 30 yd TD on a 4th and 1 ? WTF ?

The sea-sponge brained TV announcers were also quite stupid. So, one of douches bags on Tebow for not staying in the pocket. I guess it is better to stand in the weak pocket of your shitty line and get crushed than to escape and try to gain some yardage.

Anyone out there who says to trade Tebow is a friggin' moron and needs to go back to taking their drive-thru orders.

It's a man your speaking of? Sandy????

MileHiWildcat
01-02-2011, 08:16 PM
OMG. One of Clough's Orangutan-like listeners just said the Broncos will trade Tebow to Carolina to get Luck at #1. WTF ? More evidence of the plethora of clueless fans in this town.

jhildebrand
01-02-2011, 08:30 PM
I was listening to all of it.

I don't get why Sandy is the way he is with Tebow. He tends to be very well spoken, well thought out, rational and analytical. With Tebow he seems to disregard all of that.

The bottom line is this team will be just fine spending all of next season seeing just exactly who Tebow is. If after a season he isn't really progressing, than get the next sure fire QB then. However, right now this team has too many holes to fill and drafting Luck wont do squat for this team right now but ruin him.

MileHiWildcat
01-02-2011, 08:34 PM
Face it - Clough is happy they lost so he could say more unflattering things about Tebow. He secretly wants the Broncos to fail. I wish they would ship him off to Oakland or KC radio.

horsepig
01-02-2011, 08:37 PM
Good old Clough, he really knows how to get the hackles up.

jhildebrand
01-02-2011, 08:38 PM
It isn't just clough. A lot of the guys on the ticket don't like him either. Even on the tv I see a lot of local guys who would just as soon talk about his negatives and nothing else.

I don't know what it is about Tebow, but that seems to have always been the case with him.

pipes
01-02-2011, 08:44 PM

The sea-sponge brained TV announcers were also quite stupid. So, one of douche bags on Tebow for not staying in the pocket. I guess it is better to stand in the weak pocket of your shitty line and get crushed than to escape and try to gain some yardage.

I liked Dungy's comment while watching the highlights of Matthews's touchdown runs..."a lot of flag football being played out there".....that was the way it was all year Mr. Dungy...hell that's the way its been the last decade!
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

TimBuff10
01-03-2011, 01:50 AM
I was listening to all of it.

The bottom line is this team will be just fine spending all of next season seeing just exactly who Tebow is. If after a season he isn't really progressing, than get the next sure fire QB then. However, right now this team has too many holes to fill and drafting Luck wont do squat for this team right now but ruin him.

So next year after we go 7-9 with Tebow not looking all that hot as defenses figured out how to defend him and give him a few concussions how do we get that Number 1 pick when we are drafting at #16?

We have a shot at "the guy" right now and that shot most likely wont be coming again for a very long time.

PAINTERDAVE
01-03-2011, 02:07 AM
So next year after we go 7-9 with Tebow not looking all that hot as defenses figured out how to defend him and give him a few concussions how do we get that Number 1 pick when we are drafting at #16?

We have a shot at "the guy" right now and that shot most likely wont be coming again for a very long time.

Luck is probably not even coming out this year.

A junior, he has played in a whopping 21 games.
He wants to win the Heisman.
His dad wants him to stay and get a degree. He wants a degree.
His family is wealthy, money is not an over riding issue.
The looming lockout poses complications as well.

Soon enough... all the Luck talk will go away,
when he declares his intent to stay at Stanford for his Senior year.

Then, the Tebow detractors can shift their focus to Cam Newton.

This has happened all throughout his career... and it will keep happening.

There will always be the next plan to get rid of him...
the next group wishing him to fail...
the next "experts" calling for him to be replaced.

Interesting how many people dislike the kid.

And then he goes on being Tebow.

MasterShake
01-03-2011, 08:33 AM
It isn't just clough. A lot of the guys on the ticket don't like him either. Even on the tv I see a lot of local guys who would just as soon talk about his negatives and nothing else.

I don't know what it is about Tebow, but that seems to have always been the case with him.

Most radio hosts are contrarians. They have to be in order to get calls into their radio shows. When you have 2-4 hours to fill up with nothing but your voice and callers, you had better have them riled up and talking otherwise its gonna be boring. Its just a spoken word editorial where they can say whatever they want without having to back it up. Welcome to the world of talk radio! :lol:

jhildebrand
01-03-2011, 12:33 PM

This team wont finish 7-9 next season. Remember the Chargers drafted Brees, who had just as many questions surrounding him albeit different questions, and used him as their stand in QB while they rebuilt. Once it was clear they had a solid team they drafted ELI and turned it into Rivers.

This Bronco team will have the same opportunity. Right now they need to worry about the foundation of the team during the draft. Draft the young guys and play them. They are going to take a while to gel-see Kansas City. They had already drafted Glen Dorsey long before Pioli showed up. He gets credit for what they are doing now but KC had a solid rebuilding in place long before he got there.

The days of us drafting players and "grooming" them from the bench are over.

Drafting Luck this year would all but require the team to play him. He wont have a team around him like Matt Ryan, Joe Flacco, Aaron Rodgers and others have had. His will be more like the team Carr, Smith (alex and akili) had and that would more than likely ruin him.

hotcarl
01-03-2011, 12:42 PM
settle down beavis