PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to Oakland

Thnikkaman
01-02-2011, 05:21 PM
For being the first team in NFL history to sweep the division and miss the playoffs.

What a commitment to excrement.

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 05:35 PM
Congrats to Denver for not having a player arrested this week. Great job, boys.

BroncoBJ
01-02-2011, 05:36 PM
lol Raiders. 6-0 in the AFC West. 2-2 in the NFC West.

0-6 elsewhere :lol:

They'll go back to thier 5 win seasons next year where they belong.

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 05:38 PM
And congrats to Denver for making the playoffs in our place.

Thnikkaman
01-02-2011, 05:48 PM
Congrats to Denver for not having a player arrested this week. Great job, boys.

The rest of this site is devoted to our team's failure, this thread is devoted to your team's failure.

atwater27
01-02-2011, 05:54 PM
Commitment to excrement.... LMAO!!!

T.K.O.
01-02-2011, 05:56 PM
the raiders have finally climbed that mountain to .500
unfortunately for raiders fans there is nowhere to go but back down now.
they have peeked for the new decade:salute:

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 05:58 PM
The rest of this site is devoted to our team's failure, this thread is devoted to your team's failure.
Your players are devoted to your team's failure. I mean you did give us a challenge, right? :lol:

It's not everyday that a team gives up 98 points and over 1000 yards of offense, and then tries to smack their opponent as if it means anything coming from them. :lol:

You get an old school Siskel & Ebert for effort. :2thumbs: Fix that defense, get a solid offensive game plan and if ol horseface hires a coach that doesn't get ridiculously outcoached by Cable, then we'll take you seriously next time. :lol:

UrbanBounca
01-02-2011, 05:59 PM
Bronco fans have no right to talk smack this year. We're what, #30 ranked?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Northman
01-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Trying to talk smack to Raider fans is like OR trying to tell us JaMarcus is better than Elway. Some things you just shouldnt do. lmao

atwater27
01-02-2011, 06:09 PM
Your players are devoted to your team's failure. I mean you did give us a challenge, right? :lol:

It's not everyday that a team gives up 98 points and over 1000 yards of offense, and then tries to smack their opponent as if it means anything coming from them. :lol:

You get an old school Siskel & Ebert for effort. :2thumbs: Fix that defense, get a solid offensive game plan and if ol horseface hires a coach that doesn't get ridiculously outcoached by Cable, then we'll take you seriously next time. :lol:

shiiiiiiiit. Your boy cable is gonna get fired.

And rumor has it Al Davis is interested in McD. ROFL!!!:laugh:

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 06:12 PM

I remember Schefter with that "Cable is out" rumor last year too. :lol:

Even "experts" say you just don't know with Al Davis. They're paid to take a guess and they go with whispers from people 5 steps removed from the man.

If Cable is gone it just means that Hue Jackson is the coach. I can live with that, though Cable should be given one more chance.

McDaniels here? Well he cheats, so he fits right in. We'll have to work on the getting caught part.

Thnikkaman
01-02-2011, 06:16 PM

I'll talk smack if we are 0-16. No right my ass.

T.K.O.
01-02-2011, 06:17 PM

yeah ? well we have to keep D.S. interested....check out that sig !:elefant:

Thnikkaman
01-02-2011, 06:18 PM

I'd say our Defense is committed to our team's failure, your owner is committed to your teams failure.

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 06:29 PM
I'd say our Defense is committed to our team's failure, your owner is committed to your teams failure.
The offense too actually, unless you think Hillis' beastly season in Cleveland was a fluke and NoShow will show up in the same fashion. Denver scored enough points in 4 of their games to win. Being last in points allowed was mostly our fault, and for that...
I4PGBSptYCI

But hey, you got rid of the current decision maker that tanked your team. :elefant: We'll have to live with Davis having a smart draft for once that produced future trouble makers in McClain, Ford and Lamaar Houston, Jared Veldheer. :(

Thnikkaman
01-02-2011, 07:13 PM
The offense too actually, unless you think Hillis' beastly season in Cleveland was a fluke and NoShow will show up in the same fashion. Denver scored enough points in 4 of their games to win. Being last in points allowed was mostly our fault, and for that...
I4PGBSptYCI

But hey, you got rid of the current decision maker that tanked your team. :elefant: We'll have to live with Davis having a smart draft for once that produced future trouble makers in McClain, Ford and Lamaar Houston, Jared Veldheer. :(

You guys were world beaters against the AFC West. Too bad you suck against the rest of the league.

Devilspawn
01-02-2011, 07:15 PM
You guys were world beaters against the AFC West. Too bad you suck against the rest of the league.
Yep, losses versus Arizona and San Fran, and letting the Jags and Colts games slip away is why we're not a playoff team this year.

Ironic that in our last 7 years we were lucky to win 2 division games a year. Now we win them all and forget about the other games. :lol:

OaklandRaider
01-02-2011, 08:24 PM
98-37.

sanluis
01-02-2011, 08:53 PM
98-37.

:listen: 37-91

:welcome:

weazel
01-02-2011, 08:54 PM
both teams are a ******* joke... watching this back and forth is laughable

it's like watching two retards arguing over who's smarter

KCL
01-03-2011, 12:31 AM

No wait..haven't you heard...McD is coming to KC.

silver_black
01-04-2011, 02:27 PM
Trying to talk smack to Raider fans is like OR trying to tell us JaMarcus is better than Elway. Some things you just shouldnt do. lmao

agreed :salute:

you guys look foolish talking junk on the best team in the division :laugh:

GEM
01-04-2011, 11:08 PM
agreed :salute:

you guys look foolish talking junk on the best team in the division :laugh:

You just hold it right there, smarty pants. No one even brought KC into this.

:D

Devilspawn
01-04-2011, 11:14 PM
You just hold it right there, smarty pants. No one even brought KC into this.

:D
He meant in house. We're a little dazed and pissed today, forgive us. No make that a lot pissed. We'll say things that seem out of the ordinary until Hue's hired. :elefant:

MNPatsFan
01-05-2011, 08:47 AM
He meant in house. We're a little dazed and pissed today, forgive us. No make that a lot pissed. We'll say things that seem out of the ordinary until Hue's hired. :elefant:I didn't even know Hugh "the Wolfman" Jackman was a candidate for the Oakland HC job.:confused:

Hmmm Al "the Mummy/Skeleton" Davis and The Wolfman might make a good pair though.:D

:lol:

Devilspawn
01-05-2011, 10:30 AM
I didn't even know Hugh "the Wolfman" Jackman was a candidate for the Oakland HC job.:confused:

Hmmm Al "the Mummy/Skeleton" Davis and The Wolfman might make a good pair though.:D

:lol:
Good one.

Well one thing Cable did was give you guys the 17th pick instead of the expected 7th. Can't wait to see what future pro bowler you'll pick. :lol:

wait a minute

MNPatsFan
01-05-2011, 10:51 AM
Good one.

Well one thing Cable did was give you guys the 17th pick instead of the expected 7th. Can't wait to see what future pro bowler you'll pick. :lol:

wait a minuteMe either!!:D

However, with the Pats holding the 17th pick, the 30th-32nd pick depending on their playoff performance, and the 33rd pick (from Carolina), I expect the Pats to trade at least one of those picks. Once the Pats playoffs end, hopefully with another Super Bowl :D, I won't be able to wait for the NFL Draft to arrive to see what the Pats do in the draft.:elefant:

Devilspawn
01-05-2011, 10:53 AM
Me either!!:D

However, with the Pats holding the 17th pick, the 30th-32nd pick depending on their playoff performance, and the 33rd pick (from Carolina), I expect the Pats to trade at least one of those picks. Once the Pats playoffs end, hopefully with another Super Bowl :D, I won't be able to wait for the NFL Draft to arrive to see what the Pats do in the draft.:elefant:
I expect them to keep the late first rounder and probably the 33rd and get a package for for the 17th.

GEM
01-05-2011, 11:11 AM
He meant in house. We're a little dazed and pissed today, forgive us. No make that a lot pissed. We'll say things that seem out of the ordinary until Hue's hired. :elefant:

In house means nothing when you're still sitting at home while the winner of the division plays at least one more game. :shrugs: I can't blame you for being pissed....I would be too after tossing Cable out.

MNPatsFan
01-05-2011, 11:20 AM
I expect them to keep the late first rounder and probably the 33rd and get a package for for the 17th.I agree that they are more likely to trade the 17th than the late first rounder, unless there is a player too good to pass up. Considering that the 33rd pick is the FIRST pick of Day 2 of the draft, I expect that there will be high demand for the pick and that they may trade it if they get a good to great offer. Just my :2cents:

Devilspawn
01-05-2011, 11:31 AM
In house means nothing when you're still sitting at home while the winner of the division plays at least one more game. :shrugs: I can't blame you for being pissed....I would be too after tossing Cable out.
This is what I'm trying to tell people. 2-8 is more telling than 6-0. I still think he should be given one more year, but it wasn't possible since the option was for 2. I think if his option years were to start NEXT year, he'd be here for the 2011 season.

silver_black
01-05-2011, 02:00 PM

I'm not pissed until we find out who the next "guy" is. Cable was a likable guy truth is he is an Offensive line coach who even this year had some really questionable moves/calls regarding his expertise in that area. Although 8-8 is a big step Cable seemed awfully content with that - when truth is we left at least 3 games this year that we honestly should've won.

I'd like some continuity with Hue staying on board but if its a new complete regime.....i'll be a little pissed

GEM
01-05-2011, 06:50 PM
I'm not pissed until we find out who the next "guy" is. Cable was a likable guy truth is he is an Offensive line coach who even this year had some really questionable moves/calls regarding his expertise in that area. Although 8-8 is a big step Cable seemed awfully content with that - when truth is we left at least 3 games this year that we honestly should've won.

I'd like some continuity with Hue staying on board but if its a new complete regime.....i'll be a little pissed

I don't see Cable on any other sideline, he was just perfect for the Raider image. :lol: Big brute looking guy who breaks jaws when pissed.:lol:

silver_black
01-05-2011, 10:28 PM
I don't see Cable on any other sideline, he was just perfect for the Raider image. :lol: Big brute looking guy who breaks jaws when pissed.:lol:

did you not see him as the Falcons O-line coach too :confused:

I'll admit I do like the Cable guy i'd much rather he stayed as the o-line coach but that was never a possibility once promoted years back. When he was handling the play calling he was terrible, but then he was given Jabustus to work with too.

I like the guy, I think he got a raw deal but I also don't think he is a great HC.

Devilspawn
01-05-2011, 11:47 PM
did you not see him as the Falcons O-line coach too :confused:

I'll admit I do like the Cable guy i'd much rather he stayed as the o-line coach but that was never a possibility once promoted years back. When he was handling the play calling he was terrible, but then he was given Jabustus to work with too.

I like the guy, I think he got a raw deal but I also don't think he is a great HC.
He's no signal caller. That's a craft that only a few excel at, others are good to decent. But Cable can get an o-line to get their shit together. I warmed up to him late but still had reservations as the season's mistakes took shape. Not completely his fault though.

silver_black
01-06-2011, 12:55 AM
He's no signal caller. That's a craft that only a few excel at, others are good to decent. But Cable can get an o-line to get their shit together. I warmed up to him late but still had reservations as the season's mistakes took shape. Not completely his fault though.
no doubt. I agree it was the right move for Davis to take away the play calling and give it to Hue, but he did an admirable job with what he was handed in the position he was in.

Theres just better options at HC than Cable, but Al's never been one to think much of the HC importance. He likes to have his puppets... :tsk: