PDA

View Full Version : As a raider fan I have to say....

XtremeRaiderFan
09-09-2008, 03:26 PM
Holy christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate

broncos9697
09-09-2008, 03:30 PM
YOU, said it the broncos are a better team as of week one...dont give up on the raiders they have the tools to get the job done just work with each other,stop the stupid stuff on the field..your def. I think it needs some help corners are a little to cocky ...
And if i were you go buy some ear-plugs before work because you are in for it allllllll night long....BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE....

ktrain
09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Holy f*cking christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate

I actually think the faid should take some positives from the game:

1. Jamarchus the "love muscle" played pretty well all things considered. I think he has a chance to be really good if greasy Al is smart enough to keep kiffin around. I doubted him coming out of LSU, but the guy has huge upside

2. Fargus is a beast. I really liked his combination of speed and power, plus he sees the holes well.

3. Al Davis will die soon. the dude looked liked death warmed over last night. with that guy dead, the best young DB in the league and a potential stud QB you can build around it. With greasy Al out of the way, you just need to stop passing up the best player in the draft (LSU DT that KC got) for McBust and signing toxic waste Free agents like Javon Walker

I also think you are not giving the broncos enough credit, i think you will find that they really are that good (especially on offense)

BroncoWave
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
Holy christ did we play emberassing. You guys should feel good your offense played well and eddie Royal is a stud but ur still not that great of a team defensivley. I honestly dont think we're better than you cuz we have alot of problems but as a raider fan I am so emberassed. My boss is a broncos fan and when i walk thru the door at work tonight he is gonna rip on me. such a sad day for raider fans. jay Cutler looked really good tho. John Elway is my fav. QB so u guys got alot of light. Now all u need is a terrel davis and ur offense will dominate

Just out of curiosity, how are you a Raiders fan and John Elway was your favorite QB?

NameUsedBefore
09-09-2008, 04:21 PM
If it helps make you feel better, Russell probably has the strongest arm I've ever seen. You get him settled and we can have a nice go at it between Rivers, Russell and Cutler. Nevermind the Chiefs :lol:

Bronco9798
09-09-2008, 04:24 PM
If it helps make you feel better, Russell probably has the strongest arm I've ever seen. You get him settled and we can have a nice go at it between Rivers, Russell and Cutler. Nevermind the Chiefs :lol:

But, the Chiefs have Pretzel boy, Brodie Croyle. :confused::noidea:

atwater27
09-09-2008, 04:53 PM
I hope Al Davis lives forever. Then the Raiders will never improve.

Italianmobstr7
09-09-2008, 05:00 PM
YOU, said it the broncos are a better team as of week one...dont give up on the raiders they have the tools to get the job done just work with each other,stop the stupid stuff on the field..your def. I think it needs some help corners are a little to cocky ...
And if i were you go buy some ear-plugs before work because you are in for it allllllll night long....BLEED ORANGE AND BLUE....

Not to be a dick here, but F the Raiders. They suck. I understand why some of you are being nice to this guy, but seriously, stop sucking up to him... Anyone who is a Raiders fan should give up all hope. The Raiders are doomed. They don't have the tools to get anything done except another 4-12 season at best. It's really sad that they've been picking in the top 5 of every round of the draft since 2004. They still can't do anything with all that talent. Their coaches suck, their owner REALLY SUCKS. I've always hated the Raiders, but maybe it's bugging me a little more this year because I've been hearing all off-season how the Raiders were going to kill us, and even people that are die-hard Bronco fans were WORRIED about this game. It's ridiculous. Even with the questions that the Broncos have the Raiders team and organization is not half of what ours is. The Raiders and all of their disgusting fans and supporters can suck it. GO BRONCOS!

NameUsedBefore
09-09-2008, 05:07 PM
But... they have Janikowski!

ikillz0mbies
09-09-2008, 05:10 PM

No, it's all about Tyler Thigpen.....:D

Rex
09-09-2008, 06:56 PM
Did you text that?

smith49
09-09-2008, 07:23 PM
Not to be a dick here, but F the Raiders. They suck. I understand why some of you are being nice to this guy, but seriously, stop sucking up to him... Anyone who is a Raiders fan should give up all hope. The Raiders are doomed. They don't have the tools to get anything done except another 4-12 season at best. It's really sad that they've been picking in the top 5 of every round of the draft since 2004. They still can't do anything with all that talent. Their coaches suck, their owner REALLY SUCKS. I've always hated the Raiders, but maybe it's bugging me a little more this year because I've been hearing all off-season how the Raiders were going to kill us, and even people that are die-hard Bronco fans were WORRIED about this game. It's ridiculous. Even with the questions that the Broncos have the Raiders team and organization is not half of what ours is. The Raiders and all of their disgusting fans and supporters can suck it. GO BRONCOS!

oh man, i have to get on your bandwagon. i had to watch the game at my best friends house last night, and he happens to be a raider fan. i have know him since i was 6, (im now 34). its been a lot of fun through the years between us and the rivalry of our favorite teams. last night game was big however, because he just would not stop talkin'. all day yesterday, hell, all week last week. he just kept talkin and talkin crap. well, needless to say, he was sitting on his couch, drunk, pissed off, and SILENT when i got up to say goodbye last night. it was sweet. so........i have to agree with the above post. SUCK IT raider fans, we own you and your pathetic excuse of a team.

WARHORSE
09-09-2008, 07:42 PM

Croyle is NOT that bad.

I saw him complete a pass once....................

:confused:

I think.

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Croyle is NOT that bad.

I saw him complete a pass once....................

:confused:

I think.

I seem to remember that pass too

omac
09-09-2008, 11:03 PM

No one's sucking up. Lotta Bronco fans just have a lotta class. :cheers:

And the truth is, for practically a rookie, JaMarcus didn't do too badly with the inexperience and the little protection he had. Their rushing game will continue to be good this season, maybe even better than last season, and Kiffin is a huge part of that. He's a good coach. I agree that Al Davis will continue to keep them down. :D

Italianmobstr7
09-09-2008, 11:30 PM
No one's sucking up. Lotta Bronco fans just have a lotta class. :cheers:

And the truth is, for practically a rookie, JaMarcus didn't do too badly with the inexperience and the little protection he had. Their rushing game will continue to be good this season, maybe even better than last season, and Kiffin is a huge part of that. He's a good coach. I agree that Al Davis will continue to keep them down. :D

Are you saying that I don't have class? Believe me, that's the last thing going on here. No where in my post did I say that JaMarcus played bad. He played good for a guy in just his 2nd start. He'll continue to get better, but the Raiders will still be sh*t this year. Their running game is okay, it's not great. They also lost Pat McQuistan for the year last night, and Kwame Harris went down. Hard to do good with 2 hurt offensive lineman. You can't really say that Kiffin is a good coach because his record as a head coach so far is 4-13... Mike Holmgren is a good coach. Shanny is a good coach. Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are good coaches. Right now, Lane Kiffin is a loser. I don't know what's up with all this love and fear of the Raiders but it needs to stop. Honestly, I'm not an guy who is usually a hater, but give me a break. The Raiders really aren't as good as some of the posters on here make them seem. They're an okay team, that may be up and coming in a few years, but as of right now they're trash, and they're going to continue to be trash. Like I said, not trying to be a dick, I just call 'em like I see 'em. And I see the Raiders as a pitiful team and organization right now. It's not going to get any better any time soon, and even their own fans know it.

omac
09-09-2008, 11:45 PM
Are you saying that I don't have class? Believe me, that's the last thing going on here. No where in my post did I say that JaMarcus played bad. He played good for a guy in just his 2nd start. He'll continue to get better, but the Raiders will still be sh*t this year. Their running game is okay, it's not great. They also lost Pat McQuistan for the year last night, and Kwame Harris went down. Hard to do good with 2 hurt offensive lineman. You can't really say that Kiffin is a good coach because his record as a head coach so far is 4-13... Mike Holmgren is a good coach. Shanny is a good coach. Lovie Smith and Tony Dungy are good coaches. Right now, Lane Kiffin is a loser. I don't know what's up with all this love and fear of the Raiders but it needs to stop. Honestly, I'm not an guy who is usually a hater, but give me a break. The Raiders really aren't as good as some of the posters on here make them seem. They're an okay team, that may be up and coming in a few years, but as of right now they're trash, and they're going to continue to be trash. Like I said, not trying to be a dick, I just call 'em like I see 'em. And I see the Raiders as a pitiful team and organization right now. It's not going to get any better any time soon, and even their own fans know it.

LOL man, I'm not saying you don't have class. :D We just have a different take on the Raiders organization. Save your fight for the Chargers. :beer:

Italianmobstr7
09-09-2008, 11:53 PM
LOL man, I'm not saying you don't have class. :D We just have a different take on the Raiders organization. Save your fight for the Chargers. :beer:

Good stuff man. I'm not trying to fight with ya. I haven't been as passionate in my hate for the Raiders until this year. I've always hated them, but this year was really bad. After losing to them last year (which sucked) and then having them sign Javon, Lelie and have Carlisle and Cornell Green on their o-line just added more fuel to the fire. Then going to work and having people talk trash and talk about how bad we're going to get beat and how good McFadden was going to do against us, really got me going. I don't see the Raiders doing much, but we'll have to agree to disagree. Either way, GO BRONCOS!

hamrob
09-10-2008, 12:36 PM
You know...the Fade fans piss me off most of the time...but I have to say, I don't know why. But, I have mixed emotions for them. They have a ton of talent, a young coach who has some class and they still suck! And I think we all believe it's going to be sometime before that changes. Why? Al Davis. I hate that guy so bad...I feel sorry for the rest of those guys.

What a talent Russell is...but will he disapear in Chokeland? The Silver and Black ruin talent like know other organization. I mean...it's really pathetic...and it's all because of Al Davis. What a Kuke!