PDA

View Full Version : Dre Bly - On raiders secondary

Nick
09-09-2008, 02:49 PM
In 4th quarter with the game locked up and everyone already leaving. I know a few raider fans that moved down to 50 yard line on visting side (I was on home side in section 111... close to the black hole) All of drunk Raider fans were yelling at all of the Bronco players that turned around. Saying the normal language at all raiders games (Things I can not say on here)

Dre Bly had enough and walked over to the edge of the bench area...

"You know what you guys say you got the best secondary in the league and your secondary aint sh*t.

You guys got the highest paid secondary in the league and you ain't sh*t.

Your guys secondary ain't sh*t.

They ain't sh*t.

That new safety you paid ain't sh*t.

And Deangelo Hall for sure ain't sh*t."

He probably repeated "your secondary ain't sh*t" 3-4 more times

frauschieze
09-09-2008, 02:52 PM
I wonder how he really feels. :laugh:

Tebow4Ever
09-09-2008, 03:01 PM
thats awesome...At least he's honest.

underrated29
09-09-2008, 03:05 PM
I love dre bly!

I am so glad he is a bronco. :salute:

MOtorboat
09-09-2008, 03:07 PM
Maybe he can back his own shit-talking up...

But that is funny.

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:12 PM
Dre should have just looked at them and pointed at the scoreboard...By opening his mouth and yelling at fake losers, he is stooping to their level...JMHO..

Davii
09-09-2008, 03:18 PM
I read this exact story on a Raider's message board....

:confused:

broncos9697
09-09-2008, 03:19 PM
no he's not...a team mate is like a brother..So its like someone you have never seen coming up to your brother if you got one and talking shi* on them your just going to let it go...I sure would not..and neither did bly he touched nobody at all so there-for there its all leg-it...NFL cant do a thing about it..happens every week in the NFL..

Davii
09-09-2008, 03:38 PM
no he's not...a team mate is like a brother..So its like someone you have never seen coming up to your brother if you got one and talking shi* on them your just going to let it go...I sure would not..and neither did bly he touched nobody at all so there-for there its all leg-it...NFL cant do a thing about it..happens every week in the NFL..

What?

broncos9697
09-09-2008, 03:41 PM
read the first post then read this one......yeap

underrated29
09-09-2008, 05:07 PM
read the first post then read this one......yeap

yeap yeap hooray.?

Broncogator
09-09-2008, 05:47 PM
Dre should have just looked at them and pointed at the scoreboard...By opening his mouth and yelling at fake losers, he is stooping to their level...JMHO..

I agree....but it's still funny :laugh:

hamrob
09-09-2008, 05:57 PM
That is funny...can't say they didn't deserve it. To be honest though, it wasn't all their secondary's fault. I mean they had zero pass rush and Cutler had all day (sound familiar?). I don't care how good you are...if the QB gets 4-5 seconds every snap...you're going to have a long day!

Scarface
09-09-2008, 08:56 PM

It's funnier to yell at them.

SarahKay
09-09-2008, 09:13 PM
GO DRE BLY!!! My adopted 2008 Bronco.

What was their reaction?

omac
09-09-2008, 10:42 PM
People remember whenever Bly messes up, but when he's doing a good job, you probably won't see him much. He has the attitude of a real corner, the kind of self belief in himself that, despite getting burned, he'll still gamble to make plays. It's something Vince Young is having trouble with now, after throwing picks and getting booed by his home crowd. You gotta have that nerve, even when you're having a bad day. I think Bly is pretty good.

tubby
09-09-2008, 10:49 PM
Bly has sucked. I'm more concerned with how he play than what he says. Talk is cheap. :coffee:

Italianmobstr7
09-09-2008, 11:56 PM
He hasn't sucked that bad. It's easy to say that he sucks when Champ Bailey is on the opposite side. Every one sucks compared to him. JaMarcus didn't throw 1 pass towards Champ last night, so he was bound to make a few completions on Bly.

WARHORSE
09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
Dre is not Champ, so dont expect that type of play from him. He IS however, a steal for Foster and TakeUM Bell. He is better than DeAngelo..........

His character and influence are worth what we paid. I like BLY. BLY is a family man, and he has found a home in DENVER.:salute:

WARHORSE
09-10-2008, 12:59 AM
go Dre Bly!!! My Adopted 2008 Bronco.

What Was Their Reaction?

we Love You Dre!!!!!!!!

Jerz
09-10-2008, 01:12 AM
Love Dre's comments but until he backs up his play for what we pay him he needs to fallback too....

Nick
09-10-2008, 10:04 AM
They were all drunk and kept yelling. It is funny though he kept waving to all the raider fans.

NorthernLights
09-10-2008, 10:20 AM
Okay, let me get this straight. Dre walks over and starts cussing back and forth with fans and everyone here thinks he is fantastic, but Rivers talks to fans (not using any profanity at all) and is a punk?

Tell me what I'm missing?

Krugan
09-10-2008, 10:43 AM
Rivers is a punk.

Just because...

Davii
09-10-2008, 11:03 AM
Okay, let me get this straight. Dre walks over and starts cussing back and forth with fans and everyone here thinks he is fantastic, but Rivers talks to fans (not using any profanity at all) and is a punk?

Take a good look at the background color and the color of the title blocks, buttons, etc.

Keep looking, i'm sure you'll figure it out.

Philip Rivers is a tool.

shank
09-10-2008, 11:11 AM
dre bly is also near the top of the list for interceptions in the last 5+ years, while rivers isn't even an above average qb in anyone's (outside of SD) eyes...

NorthernLights
09-10-2008, 11:21 AM
dre bly is also near the top of the list for interceptions in the last 5+ years, while rivers isn't even an above average qb in anyone's (outside of SD) eyes...

So you are saying that Dre has earned the right to disparage opposing fans with profanity laced insults?

Davii
09-10-2008, 11:25 AM
So you are saying that Dre has earned the right to disparage opposing fans with profanity laced insults?

When he is responding to their profanity laced insults....

Absolutely. Besides, where is the proof this even took place?

Did he act like a complete tool on national television?

No, that was Phyllis Rivers

NorthernLights
09-10-2008, 11:28 AM
When he is responding to their profanity laced insults....

Absolutely. Besides, where is the proof this even took place?

Did he act like a complete tool on national television?

No, that was Phyllis Rivers

That's cool. I guess you guys are holding Rivers to a higher standard than Dre, so I'm fine with that.

Davii
09-10-2008, 11:30 AM
That's cool. I guess you guys are holding Rivers to a higher standard than Dre, so I'm fine with that.

Not a bit. There have been plenty that said he just should've pointed to the scoreboard.

However, again, did he do it on national television showing the world what a punk he is?

No?

Then how is it a double standard? Nice try.

MileHighWrath
09-10-2008, 12:34 PM

LOL @ bolt fans.

What you are missing? Are you kidding me? OK OK so you are a bolt fan and as such you need someone to explain the obvious to you. Here's what you are missing dolthead...

THIS IS A BRONCOS FAN SITE

Get it now brainiac?

frauschieze
09-10-2008, 12:37 PM
Wrath, you are always so fiesty during football season. :laugh:

NorthernLights
09-10-2008, 01:03 PM
LOL @ bolt fans.

What you are missing? Are you kidding me? OK OK so you are a bolt fan and as such you need someone to explain the obvious to you. Here's what you are missing dolthead...

THIS IS A BRONCOS FAN SITE

Get it now brainiac?

Got it, thanks for helping me out. Man, just couldn't figure that out by myself.