PDA

View Full Version : Dear DeAngelo Hall...

Buff
09-09-2008, 02:45 PM
I saw that you left this on the field last night, so I am just returning it-

http://www.acasports.co.uk/images/products/full/CTC609_support.jpg

Sincerely,

Eddie Royal

Northman
09-09-2008, 02:50 PM
Wrong picture Buff, here is the correct one.

http://www.screamingxenas.com/xwp-reviews/images/reviews/maxipad.jpg

Dreadnought
09-09-2008, 02:58 PM
Poor DeAngelo. He'll just have to spend some more of the millions of Greasy Al's money he seems to have swindled him out of to salve his poor injured manhood and self respect...

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:04 PM
Deangelo Hall is a detriment and hazard to this league. He tries to intentionally injure and harm players because he gets humiliated by them.

I hope the league will take some kind of action against him. That crap shouldn't be tolerated...Especially multiple times.

Poet
09-09-2008, 03:20 PM
Deangelo Hall is a detriment and hazard to this league. He tries to intentionally injure and harm players because he gets humiliated by them.

I hope the league will take some kind of action against him. That crap shouldn't be tolerated...Especially multiple times.

The rub is that it is hard to take him seriously. As rough as he tries to be, he is just a pissed off midget. If they were going to take action on this type of stuff, Albert Haynesworth, Rodney Harrison, and that dude from Dallas would have been booted x2 by now.

The fact of the matter is that he isn't a very good corner. He is an above average corner back who was on an Atlanta team that looked great in spurts.

BroncoJoe
09-09-2008, 03:22 PM
. . . he is just a pissed off midget. . . .

Dear King,

No need for personal attacks.

Sincerely,

MoBronc

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
The rub is that it is hard to take him seriously. As rough as he tries to be, he is just a pissed off midget. If they were going to take action on this type of stuff, Albert Haynesworth, Rodney Harrison, and that dude from Dallas would have been booted x2 by now.

The fact of the matter is that he isn't a very good corner. He is an above average corner back who was on an Atlanta team that looked great in spurts.

I have to take the 6 hour drive up to Chokeland, and break both his legs myself.

broncos9697
09-09-2008, 03:23 PM
the raiders are great at spending the money on players that do not produce,but with other teams they do look at moss....Is that saying something..bad owner

Poet
09-09-2008, 03:34 PM
Dear King,

No need for personal attacks.

Sincerely,

MoBronc

Dear BroncoJoe,

Thank you for sticking up for me. I would try to shake your hand, but I may accidentally grab your manhood.

Sincerely,

MoBronc

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Moe, people in L.A sue one another for the harassment you are enduring...I say you make a stand.

MOtorboat
09-09-2008, 03:40 PM
Moe, people in L.A sue one another for the harassment you are enduring...I say you make a stand.

Like "postal" stand?

Benetto
09-09-2008, 03:43 PM
:laser:

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2008, 04:13 PM
Like "postal" stand?

No, just visit the Lawyer Beat-down Thread and find a referral.

Bronco9798
09-09-2008, 04:39 PM
It seems that the cast nor what the Broncos present in terms of their attack fear Hall, as the confident cornerback commented, “I take my chances against any receiver in this league. One-on-one I like my odds. I don’t think Denver posses any threats. So I’m just ready to go out there and have some fun.”

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v472/Khouck001/royal2la1.jpg

Poet
09-09-2008, 05:12 PM

What's he going to do, stand up and headbutt my upper thigh?

Rex
09-09-2008, 06:54 PM
Nice thread Buff....

any chance you can work a picture of Ms Buff in a tight shirt in here somewhere?

tia.

dogfish
09-14-2008, 12:23 AM
DEANGELO SAYS HE’S “ANGRY,” BUT IS HE ANY GOOD?
Posted by Mike Florio on September 13, 2008, 11:11 p.m.

Raiders cornerback DeAngelo Hall had a disappointing debut, to say the least, in Oakland. Facing Broncos rookie Eddie Royal, Hall was repeatedly torched on Monday night.

“One of my coaches told me I didn’t play angry,” Hall said. ”I told him, ‘Well, I’m angry now.’ Just go out there ready to fight, play the way I play and that’s aggressive, 100 miles an hour.

“Let the penalties fall as they may.”

Yeah, there’s a good strategy. To avoid being burned, get flagged instead.

Meanwhile, former Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp said earlier this week that he didn’t expect anything from Hall other than to be treated like a raw Pop Tart.

“DeAngelo Hall has been getting burnt since he was in Atlanta,” Sapp said. ”DeAngelo Hall is the flashiest burnt-up corner ever in the history of the game. I mean, he gets burnt more than anybody else, and he all of the sudden is this great Pro Bowl cover corner.”

Hey, Warren. DeAngelo is a great Pro Bowl cover corner. Just ask him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

truth hurts, huh meangelo?

:hahaha:

Dreadnought
09-14-2008, 12:27 AM
DEANGELO SAYS HE’S “ANGRY,” BUT IS HE ANY GOOD?
Posted by Mike Florio on September 13, 2008, 11:11 p.m.

Raiders cornerback DeAngelo Hall had a disappointing debut, to say the least, in Oakland. Facing Broncos rookie Eddie Royal, Hall was repeatedly torched on Monday night.

“One of my coaches told me I didn’t play angry,” Hall said. ”I told him, ‘Well, I’m angry now.’ Just go out there ready to fight, play the way I play and that’s aggressive, 100 miles an hour.

“Let the penalties fall as they may.”

Yeah, there’s a good strategy. To avoid being burned, get flagged instead.

Meanwhile, former Raiders defensive tackle Warren Sapp said earlier this week that he didn’t expect anything from Hall other than to be treated like a raw Pop Tart.

“DeAngelo Hall has been getting burnt since he was in Atlanta,” Sapp said. ”DeAngelo Hall is the flashiest burnt-up corner ever in the history of the game. I mean, he gets burnt more than anybody else, and he all of the sudden is this great Pro Bowl cover corner.”

Hey, Warren. DeAngelo is a great Pro Bowl cover corner. Just ask him.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

truth hurts, huh meangelo?

:hahaha:

LMAO! MeAngelo did both; he got roasted and flagged! :lol:

And nothing is funnier than watching Raider players call each otherout week one. Nice job, Gerard! That will help that ol' team chemistry!

dogfish
09-14-2008, 12:28 AM
LMAO! MeAngelo did both; he got roasted and flagged! :lol:

And nothing is funnier than watching Raider players call each otherout week one. Nice job, Gerard! That will help that ol' team chemistry!

actually, that was warren sapp-- he's only a former fader, but it's still funny as hell. . .

Dreadnought
09-14-2008, 12:36 AM
actually, that was warren sapp-- he's only a former fader, but it's still funny as hell. . .

Tight...D'Oh!

Bronco9798
09-14-2008, 08:49 AM
Have to see how burnt pop tart hangs with Bowe today in the Chiefs game.