PDA

View Full Version : Jet fan here

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:25 AM
Watched the game last night to see how Dewayne Robertson is holding up in Denver but man that was some blowout. Cutler looked electric, Royal looked like a veteran, and DeAngelo Hall was a $70 million embarrassment. Congratulations on your first win Bronco fans next week should be a hell of a game.

BigDaddyBronco
09-09-2008, 09:31 AM
Welcome Jet fan. It sure will be fun watching Favre in a Jets uniform this year. Here is to you taking the division away from the Patriots. :beer:

Tebow4Ever
09-09-2008, 09:32 AM
Watched the game last night to see how Dewayne Robertson is holding up in Denver but man that was some blowout. Cutler looked electric, Royal looked like a veteran, and DeAngelo Hall was a $70 million embarrassment. Congratulations on your first win Bronco fans next week should be a hell of a game.

Very classy post. You guys looked pretty good as well. Favre will do just fine this year.

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:33 AM
Welcome Jet fan. It sure will be fun watching Favre in a Jets uniform this year. Here is to you taking the division away from the Patriots. :beer:

And here's to a Jets-Broncos AFC Championship rematch! Don't think we've forgotten about 1998. :D

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:34 AM
Very classy post. You guys looked pretty good as well. Favre will do just fine this year.

Thanks man, your team's offense looks scary. Seattle former #1 WR is now your #3, Eddie Royal is the next Santana Moss and Brandon Marshall is back. Is there a team in the league with more WR depth now?

broncofaninfla
09-09-2008, 09:36 AM

The Jet's didn't look too shabby either! Good luck this season and hope to see you guys in the playoffs!!!

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:40 AM
The Jet's didn't look too shabby either! Good luck this season and hope to see you guys in the playoffs!!!

We always thrash the Dolphins, even when we are 4-12 we always win against them for some reason but last night was pure domination, Shanny made the Raiders pay for their cockiness and last year's home loss. :lol: But I was wondering hwo Robertson is playing in that 4-3? He played well for the Jets when we ran a 4-3 with Herman Edwards but he was not built for the 3-4 NT role he had last season.

ktrain
09-09-2008, 09:40 AM
thanks for the classy post, and not holding anything against J-E-T-S true fans for being excited, but.........

I can't even stomach sports radio, NFLN or pre-game shows anymore, it is literaly.....All Favre all the time!!!! Great QB but sick and tired of the media hype machine

Tebow4Ever
09-09-2008, 09:42 AM
We always thrash the Dolphins, even when we are 4-12 we always win against them for some reason but last night was pure domination, Shanny made the Raiders pay for their cockiness and last year's home loss. :lol: But I was wondering hwo Robertson is playing in that 4-3? He played well for the Jets when we ran a 4-3 with Herman Edwards but he was not built for the 3-4 NT role he had last season.

Robertson stuffed that gap pretty well. We did give up 150 total rushing yards, but that was pretty much the whole offense. I think that number will go down from here.

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:45 AM
thanks for the classy post, and not holding anything against J-E-T-S true fans for being excited, but.........

I can't even stomach sports radio, NFLN or pre-game shows anymore, it is literaly.....All Favre all the time!!!! Great QB but sick and tired of the media hype machine

I'm with you there, the NY media practically creamed themselves when they heard the Jets were pulling a KC-Montana move and going for it all this season and they won't shut up. The Jets got much better on defense but they aren't reporting that because nobody cares. NT Kris Jenkins is a beast, Calvin Pace is anything but a 1 year wonder, and Darelle Revis is playing like a shutdown corner. The Jets gave up less than 50 yards rushing and no TDs to a Dolphins team with Ricky Williams, Ronnie Brown, and a revamped O-Line.

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:46 AM
Robertson stuffed that gap pretty well. We did give up 150 total rushing yards, but that was pretty much the whole offense. I think that number will go down from here.

That and the Broncos corners and safeties were playing back deep to keep the Raiders from throwing a long TD pass so the number could look skewed. Either way we need Robertson to play well so we get some sort of low round pick for him. :D

broncofaninfla
09-09-2008, 09:46 AM
I look for Vernon G to kick butt for you guys as well this year!

Favre2Cotch89
09-09-2008, 09:59 AM
I look for Vernon G to kick butt for you guys as well this year!

I hope so man, this Jets team has found a pass rush without him, if he gets on his A-game then this defense will truly become a force.

ikillz0mbies
09-09-2008, 10:55 AM
I'll admit that I may have a man crush on Kerry Rhodes....