PDA

View Full Version : Psychic says Broncos new coach won't have a Super Bowl ring

rationalfan
12-31-2010, 10:13 AM
Not saying i'm buying this, but the Denver Post ran a fan's Q&A with a psychic about the broncos and other things. Here's a taste:

Will the next Broncos head coach be a man who already won a Super Bowl with a previous team? And will he win one with Denver?
---Raymond, Grand Junction
Shoshanna: I heard that Tim's ability to win a Super Bowl in Denver will depend greatly on who they get to be the coach of the Broncos next year. They are currently considering two very different coaches. Ultimately, they will choose a coach with not only experience, but a hard edge and thick skin. He will be needed to bring the team back together again after this difficult 2010 season.
I hear that the coach the Broncos choose will not have had a Super Bowl win with previous team. But the new coach will be one who stays long term. The Broncos will win a Super Bowl with him at the helm, but it will be a few seasons down the road. What will speed up the Super Bowl timeline is a major change in how the Broncos are managed and owned.

Read more: Psychic reader predicts gold for Nuggets, tough coach for Broncos, pennant for Rockies - The Denver Post http://www.denverpost.com/fanmail/ci_16974627#ixzz19hcPu41J

GEM
12-31-2010, 10:19 AM
Psychics are geniuses....tell em what they want to hear and they worship ya. :lol:

BroncoJoe
12-31-2010, 10:21 AM
This post was so good, it required two threads.

Forgot my :)

chazoe60
12-31-2010, 10:37 AM
I would have asked for the Powerball numbers. I guess I'm not a devoted enough fan :sad:

jhildebrand
12-31-2010, 10:44 AM
Sounds like Marty Schottenheimer to me.

Dreadnought
12-31-2010, 10:45 AM
And so now we know robert ethan's true life identity

Joel
12-31-2010, 11:00 AM
Psychics are geniuses....tell em what they want to hear and they worship ya. :lol:
No kidding: "I see every Denver team winning it all soon, including the synchronized swim team no one but me knows about yet". Can you imagine the reaction if she'd instead said, "Actually, the Broncos are going to be 0-16 next year; sorry...." ;)

Northman
12-31-2010, 11:36 AM
Did she state that after you gave your birthdate?

OrangeHoof
12-31-2010, 11:51 AM
Did she state that after you gave your birthdate?

No, just your credit card number.

topscribe
12-31-2010, 11:56 AM
I like to pay for results. If she specifically names the new coach, the date
they will hire him, and whom they will pick with the #1 choice in the coming
draft, then I may cough up the cash . . .

-----

BroncoStud
12-31-2010, 01:34 PM
Interesting... I had an encounter with a psychic that made me a believer, even if this person is a fraud, trust me, 1000% trust me, there are REAL psychics out there.

DenBronx
12-31-2010, 01:37 PM
Interesting... I had an encounter with a psychic that made me a believer, even if this person is a fraud, trust me, 1000% trust me, there are REAL psychics out there.

yeah, ones that are real wrong and real scam artist.

I Eat Staples
12-31-2010, 01:41 PM
Being a psychic is like being a hypnotist. It works on people who believe it.

PAINTERDAVE
12-31-2010, 01:42 PM
My psychic told me that Tebow WILL start the game Sunday...

the pic in my avatar..

I imagine that is how Kyle is feeling about Tim's final start.

topscribe
12-31-2010, 01:45 PM
My psychic told me that Tebow WILL start the game Sunday...

Is your psychic's name Studesville? :D

-----

T.K.O.
12-31-2010, 01:47 PM
i know a lady that makes 800.00 a week telling people what they want to hear on the telephone...in her spare time:laugh:
she's a psychic.....part time anyway.
it baffles me that people will pay 20.00-50.00 dollars for someone to give broad generalizations about what MIGHT happen in the future:confused:
"i see someone from your past.......contacting you very soon"
"i see a change in your employment situation"
"someone you know is ill"
" you've lost a loved one "
"your financial situation is going to change"......
duh.....and DUH !;)

Lancane
12-31-2010, 01:58 PM
She also said Denver's draft pick would have black hair with blue eyes? :lol:

Dzone
12-31-2010, 02:34 PM
Psychics are some of the biggest scammers on earth. Everything they say is generalized and vague. They are experts at the CON game.
.I used to pretend I could read palms in bars, just for the hell of it.. I would have chicks lined up for me to read their palms. Chicks would walk up "I hear that you can read palms" I would say "Yep, give me your hand"... I would make it all up and tell them what they wanted to hear...LOL..The things we do when we are drunk.

chazoe60
12-31-2010, 02:44 PM
She also said Denver's draft pick would have black hair with blue eyes? :lol:

I found our draft pick
http://www.lcangels.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/eyes-like-the-sea.jpg

I hear she has a wicked swim move.

Dzone
12-31-2010, 02:52 PM
^Wow Chaz, she is beautiful..I will stop there because she might only be 14 and I will end up eating my words..LOL

UrbanBounca
12-31-2010, 03:04 PM
^Wow Chaz, she is beautiful..I will stop there because she might only be 14 and I will end up eating my words..LOL

She looks 14, dude.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Dzone
12-31-2010, 03:55 PM
She looks 14, dude.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

thanks dude. appreciate the help