PDA

View Full Version : Opposing teams targeting Tebow but their tactics never get to him

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 08:14 PM
Opposing teams targeting Tebow but their tactics never get to him
Lindsay H. Jones
The Denver Post
Posted: 12/30/2010 01:00:00 AM MSTUpdated: 12/30/2010 09:02:02 AM MST

Broncos linemen have been quick to pull players off a piled-on Tebow, and even quicker to respond to defensive players who might be chirping at him with some X-rated quips.

Harris and right guard Chris Kuper, a team captain, spent considerable time talking to the referees between plays in Sunday's game against Houston.Harris also visibly taunted Houston defensive end Mark Anderson every step downfield after Tebow's touchdown pass to Jabar Gaffney.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16969963

I'm guessing that Lindsey means the 50 yarder to Gaffeny because I know Tebow's only touchdown pass went to Buckhalter. I do like the fact that Harris was talking trash to Mark Anderson after that play. :heh:

pipes
12-30-2010, 10:46 PM
I'm guessing that Lindsey means the 50 yarder to Gaffeny because I know Tebow's only touchdown pass went to Buckhalter. I do like the fact that Harris was talking trash to Mark Anderson after that play. :heh:
I'd rather Harris start backing up his taunts rather than get whooped like he did by the fore mentioned Anderson.
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

pipes
12-30-2010, 10:48 PM
Harris had NO room to be talking ANY kind of trash. He played very poorly and Anderson beat him all day.

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 10:55 PM
I'd rather Harris start backing up his taunts rather than get whooped like he did by the fore mentioned Anderson.

He seems to being pretty good from what I've seen and I watched the game several times he didn't get beat all day long. In fact I recall only once or twice Anderson got the better of Harris.

Dzone
12-30-2010, 11:05 PM
He seems to being pretty good from what I've seen and I watched the game several times he didn't get beat all day long. In fact I recall only once or twice Anderson got the better of Harris.
Well, I hope yorue right. He has an important role now with protecting Tebows blindside. Its sometimes hard to know how specific players are doing on the OL while youre watching the game. Have heard good and bad things about Harris.

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 11:07 PM
Well, I hope yorue right. He has an important role now with protecting Tebows blindside. Its sometimes hard to know how specific players are doing on the OL while youre watching the game. Have heard good and bad things about Harris.

All I'm saying from what and saw and heard from the game Anderson didn't make some kind of big splash.

Dapper Dan
12-30-2010, 11:09 PM
I read that article a day or two ago and loved it. I like how the guys are taking up for Tebow.

I'm glad Dzone said that. I didn't even think about it. Do we consider moving Clady to RT to better protect Tebow? They would have all offseason to work on it. Or is it too risky to make changes to a Pro Bowl LT?