PDA

View Full Version : Tebow on the Fan

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 07:15 PM
With Schlereth and D-Mac

Tim is extraordinary.

There is no other way to put it.

A few things paraphrased here:

Q: Why do you even go so far as to win at Wind Sprints?
A: Because I set out to do the absolute best I can at whatever I do. If it is wind sprints... I give it my all. If it is tying my shoes... I do the best I can do.

Q: How about this micd up segment?
A: Kind of embarassing, kind of cool. I am much more soft spoken in person, so out of the context of football, that does not sound like me.

Q: What up with "No one else carries the ball here" on micd up?
A: That was on the 1 yard line, and I knew the QB play we had prepared would work. I was simply refering to a play and they understood what I meant.

Q: What about your off season?
A: I will spend a few weeks doing missionary work. Some time mentoring kids. Then straight back to Denver to learn whatever new offense I have to learn, I will be in Denver a lot. I will be here working hard to be the best I can be at the new offense.

broncohead
12-30-2010, 07:17 PM
With Schlereth and D-Mac

Tim is extraordinary.

There is no other way to put it.

A few things paraphrased here:

Q: Why do you even go so far as to win at Wind Sprints?
A: Because I set out to do the absolute best I can at whatever I do. If it is wind sprints... I give it my all. If it is tying my shoes... I do the best I can do.

Q: How about this micd up segment?
A: Kind of embarassing, kind of cool. I am much more soft spoken in person, so out of the context of football, that does not sound like me.

Q: What up with "No one else carries the ball here" on micd up?
A: That was on the 1 yard line, and I knew the QB play we had prepared would work. I was simply refering to a play and they understood what I meant.

Q: What about your off season?
A: I will spend a few weeks doing missionary work. Some time mentoring kids. Then straight back to Denver to learn whatever new offense I have to learn, I will be in Denver a lot. I will be here working hard to be the best I can be at the new offense.

Get the WR core together and get on the same page and we should see some good things next season.

Dzone
12-30-2010, 07:19 PM
Wow...we are lucky that he is a bronco...he has totally changed the whole atmosphere around here. There was not much to feel good about until he started playing

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 07:20 PM
All year D-Mac has dogged Tebow... saying he does not believe Tim will succeed.
In the Interview he was gushing and said one time about how much he has been pulling for him all along.

The worms are turning.

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 07:28 PM
Tebow talked of the WR's with great respect.

Again , I paraphrase from memory

Q: What is your best from the Houston game.

A: The post pass to Gaffney was the best. We kept missing it, not reading the coverage well in practice. Not on the same page. There is so much you must do to make adjustments in synch. In the game... we both made those reads, made those asjustments and were succesful in the game when we had not been able to make it work in practice.

Q: What was the worst from the Houston game?

A: I threw the ball away too quickly. I need to work on making the reads better, and when it is time to throw it away.. I need to get it up into the corner, where only my guy can maybe, possibly then make a play for it. So instead of throwing the ball out the side... I need to trust my recivers and their athleticism and put the ball up there where they have a chance to make the play into something.

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 07:39 PM
On the speed of the pro game...

Tebow said... and I paraphrase...

I dont know that is about how fast these guys are so much as many of them have such good instincts. Like Champ... he has seen every receiver in the league run every route imaginable hundreds of times... he just instinctivly knows what is coming. It is hard to come in and do things that will fool these guys and make them miss. But that is my job... to execute.