View Full Version : Brandon Minor Added to Practice Squad

LTC Pain
12-30-2010, 03:26 PM
Brandon Minor, RB, added to Broncos' practice squad. :welcome:

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16974528

sneakers
12-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Wooooo!

edit: also practice was indoors for the first time all year!

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 05:29 PM
6ft 1 in.. 216 lbs...

Brandon Ricardo Minor (July 24, 1988) is an American football running back who is currently a free agent. He was signed by the Bears as an undrafted free agent in 2010, but after being released during the final cuts, he has been on the New Orleans Saints and Indianapolis Colts practice squads in 2010. He played college football at Michigan.

At Michigan, he finished second on the team in rushing as a freshman and a sophomore and led the team in rushing as a junior and a senior.[1][2][3][4] As a junior, he was an honorable mention All-Big Ten Conference selection by the coaches.[5] He had previously been ranked as the number one high school football fullback in the nation, according to Rivals.com.

He spent his first two years at Michigan serving as one of the primary backups to Mike Hart. In his third year, he emerged from a field of five runners who were vying to replace Hart, including two true freshmen, as the leading rusher and scorer. He has shared starting responsibilities in his junior and senior seasons. He entered his senior season on the watch lists for the Doak Walker Award and the Maxwell Award. ESPN.com ranked him as the 22nd best player and 3rd best running back in the Big Ten Conference before the season started.

PAINTERDAVE
12-30-2010, 05:32 PM
The team ius being smart and picking up guys that are out there now.
No idea if this kid is anything but camp fodder... but I like that we are adding guys in.

We will be adding undrafted free agents next March...
well... here is one that already has some small level of NFL experience under his belt.

Dzone
12-30-2010, 08:32 PM
Wonder if he is related to Claudie Minor...OMG, I might be giving away my age there..lol

chazoe60
12-30-2010, 08:37 PM
I thought you had to be at least three years out of HS?