PDA

View Full Version : Hats Off to Rayduhhs Fans

Shazam!
09-09-2008, 02:11 AM
You really gotta admire those Raider fans! They're something else.

Seriously.

They get all dressed up and look like complete adolescent idiots in their ridiculous stupid outfits that were leftover from Halloween.

They stay almost the entire game as their beloved team gets their brains beaten in mercilessly by a bitetr rival.

It's like a great big jackass convention.

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 02:17 AM
Raider fans are faggots. They boo Lane Kiffen when he comes on the field. They boo the team when they fail to convert a 4th & 8. All the while, they wear shit straight out of an S&M or Holloween catalogue and actually think they're shit because of it.

Den21vsBal19
09-09-2008, 02:42 AM
Best fans in the league???????????

My ARSE!!!!!!!!

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 09:57 AM
They stay for the whole game because they don't have anywhere else to go. They dress in those costumes because they are retarded (as evidenced by their being raider fans). If you are fan of an opponent they might stab you but will certainly piss on you. I find there is absolutely nothing admirable about them, other than they are a whole lotta fun to make fun of.

Devilspawn
09-09-2008, 10:07 AM
Raider fans are faggots. They boo Lane Kiffen when he comes on the field. They boo the team when they fail to convert a 4th & 8. All the while, they wear shit straight out of an S&M or Holloween catalogue and actually think they're shit because of it.
Wonder if Norv Turner got booed yesterday. Same faggots, different fanbase.

You guys can talk about the Raiders fans you want about all that makeup or whatever, but it's what they do and they master the art of "dressing up" for a game that every single fanbase does. And since it's been going on for who knows how long, and knowing they hear what people say about them, do they change? No. Should they for the sake of whatever you suits and ties want? No.

MOtorboat
09-09-2008, 10:10 AM

At least they go to the games...:coffee:

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 03:48 PM
At least they go to the games...:coffee:

No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03 so bite me! As far as our fans. We've got our fair share of ******** and the Marty chant - ridiculous. The Rivers boos - even more ridiculous. This past weekend there was none of that. GO CHARGERS!!!!!

GEM
09-09-2008, 03:53 PM

You guys can talk about the Raiders fans you want about all that makeup or whatever, but it's what they do and they master the art of "dressing up" for a game that every single fanbase does. And since it's been going on for who knows how long, and knowing they hear what people say about them, do they change? No. Should they for the sake of whatever you suits and ties want? No.

No, they should be like SD fans and bandwagon.

They stick with their team no matter what. That's part of being a fan. I have more respect for them for being real and sticking to the team that they root for rather than jumping ship when the ish goes bad.

GEM
09-09-2008, 03:54 PM
No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03 so bite me! As far as our fans. We've got our fair share of ******** and the Marty chant - ridiculous. The Rivers boos - even more ridiculous. This past weekend there was none of that. GO CHARGERS!!!!!

Since 03 :shocked: You do know the Chargers have been around for over 5 years right? :tsk:

Dreadnought
09-09-2008, 03:55 PM
No they don't! They only sold out this game because of Donk fans. And I've been to every Charger game, excluding charitable ticket giveaways & Raiders games, since 03...

2003. Hmmm, lets see. Do I sense a Bandwagon rider, perhaps?

BigDaddyBronco
09-09-2008, 03:56 PM

Maybe we should go look at the attendance records in SD during the Leaf years. The Rayturds show up and they have been absolute horseshit for the last 6 years. Learn something from them for being loyal, Chargerfan.

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2008, 03:57 PM

I predict a Norv Turner chant, and more River's boos before the end of the season at Qualcomm.

Dreadnought
09-09-2008, 03:58 PM
Maybe we should go look at the attendance records in SD during the Leaf years. The Rayturds show up and they have been absolute horseshit for the last 6 years. Learn something from them for being loyal, Chargerfan.

Good point. And how many turned out to support Craig Whelihan before Leaf?

NightTrainLayne
09-09-2008, 03:59 PM
Good point. And how many turned out to support Craig Whelihan before Leaf?

Charger Fan: "Craig Who-liihan?"

BigDaddyBronco
09-09-2008, 04:00 PM
I bet most Broncos fans know more about Charger history than the average Charger fan. :laugh:

GEM
09-09-2008, 04:06 PM
2003. Hmmm, lets see. Do I sense a Bandwagon rider, perhaps?

He liked the Steelers before the Chargers. I think he must have hit his head. Going from the Steel Curtain to The Super Ghey Chargers....:tsk:

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 04:11 PM

No I remember Craig and give me a ******' break. I've only had season tickets since 03 and ya know if you had to deal with the agony of 1-15 season then you can talk. You do not know how dissapointing it is to watch a team that probably doesn't even deserve to be the NFL lose like that. So yeah, I abbandoned ship and if a 1-15 rolls around again I wont. I am older, more mature, more passionate now.

Davii
09-09-2008, 04:34 PM
No I remember Craig and give me a ******' break. I've only had season tickets since 03 and ya know if you had to deal with the agony of 1-15 season then you can talk. You do not know how dissapointing it is to watch a team that probably doesn't even deserve to be the NFL lose like that. So yeah, I abbandoned ship and if a 1-15 rolls around again I wont. I am older, more mature, more passionate now.

What about 0-2 this Sunday, how will that make you feel?

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 05:58 PM
What about 0-2 this Sunday, how will that make you feel?

Preety bad and it would come with an 0-3/1-3 record vs. the Jets but then we go 3-3 and drive it all the way 12-4/11-5, make the playoffs, kick the Colts/Jets/Donks/Steelers/Patsies asses in the playoffs, and win a superbowl!
So no worries...

But I think we'll win this one because our offense is better than your defense. We will keep Cutler on the sidelines and score points off turnovers you never saw coming. Chargers win 28-21.

MileHighWrath
09-09-2008, 07:17 PM
But I think we'll win this one because our offense is better than your defense. We will keep Cutler on the sidelines and score points off turnovers you never saw coming. Chargers win 28-21.

Isn't that what the dolts were trying to do against the lowly panthers? What makes you think they can do it at Mile High? BTW the panthers suck, the Broncos do NOT.

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 08:50 PM
Panthers D is better than Donkie's D. Denver defense gave up five yards a carry against the Raiders, the RAIDERS for crying out loud. The way that offensive line played I'd expect a few more sacks and certainly less than 100 yards rushing. The Chargers will improve and once the running game gets going (And it definitely will against that sorry excuse of you defense Denver has) it's going to be one hell of a show. Chargers win 28-20.

Bronco Bible
09-11-2008, 05:59 PM

You have a checkered past at best loyal chucker fan:whistle:

KCL
09-11-2008, 06:10 PM

Oh DS...Don't despair....I love you and Silver_Black! I wish he would post here.He was always one of my favorites on Mania along with you.:elefant:

KCL
09-11-2008, 06:14 PM
You do not know how dissapointing it is to watch a team that probably doesn't even deserve to be the NFL lose like that.

Yes I do.....:tsk:

MOtorboat
09-11-2008, 06:24 PM
You do not know how dissapointing it is to watch a team that probably doesn't even deserve to be the NFL lose like that.

Yes I do.....:tsk:

:pound: you're right...I don''t...

Timmy!
09-11-2008, 07:33 PM
Preety bad and it would come with an 0-3/1-3 record vs. the Jets but then we go 3-3 and drive it all the way 12-4/11-5, make the playoffs, kick the Colts/Jets/Donks/Steelers/Patsies asses in the playoffs, and win a superbowl!
So no worries...

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y12/Dymefab/towlie.jpg