PDA

View Full Version : D. Thomas Will Play Against the Chargers

LTC Pain
12-30-2010, 10:22 AM
According to the "Footnote" section of the DP story about Champ being an All Pro alternative, D. Thomas is healthy and avaialble to play against the Chargers. That's one more weapon available to TT.

http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_16969356

BeefStew25
12-30-2010, 10:40 AM
I am glad Bey Bey is keeping his head up.

Traveler
12-30-2010, 11:51 AM
I just hope he can strengthen his injured foot and heal properly this offseason so we can really see what he brings to the offense.

BeefStew25
12-30-2010, 11:57 AM
He is a good kid.

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 12:12 PM
That's good news. Hopefully Thomas can make a solid contribution on Sunday.

BeefStew25
12-30-2010, 12:19 PM
That's good news. Hopefully Thomas can make a solid contribution on Sunday.

He will. I can feel it.

Grover
12-30-2010, 02:14 PM
The article says he is healthy enough to play. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will be playing. With Champ down, it might mean that more cornerbacks will need to be game active and Thomas might be inactive because of that.

honz
12-30-2010, 03:39 PM
Tebow to Thomas will be a dynamic duo for many years to come.

(I said the same thing about Cutler and Marshall two years ago.)

Elevation inc
12-30-2010, 03:43 PM
The article says he is healthy enough to play. That doesn't necessarily mean that he will be playing. With Champ down, it might mean that more cornerbacks will need to be game active and Thomas might be inactive because of that.

all our Cb's have been active almost every game.......only exception was squid early in the year...otherwise nate jones and cassius vaughn and squid are big special teams cogs as well....and are always active regardless of who starts opposite champ...if champ doesnt play, you will see goodman and cox start, with thompson in the nickel, and nate jones and vaughn doing special teams....

DenBronx
12-30-2010, 03:44 PM
now, only if glass boy can just stay healthy...

dogfish
12-30-2010, 03:46 PM
hopefully he doesnt break himself. . .
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Elevation inc
12-30-2010, 04:10 PM
now, only if glass boy can just stay healthy...

It just sems like bad luck this year for him, he really didnt have issues like this....and part of it was MCD's stupid decision to use a guy like DT at KR......decker does well there because of his vision and shiftiness, DT is a straightline speed get upfield and go, type player.....which is great when your 175 like Djax, not when your the freak DT is.....you also have to think that he spent more time rehabbing then actually conditioning for the year...im sure next year he will be much more chiseled and compact and conditioned, to help avoid the smaller inujuries, the reinjury of his foot both times wasnt his fault either as he was stomped on both times out of his control, i would say....

nevcraw
12-30-2010, 04:14 PM
Tebow to Thomas will be a dynamic duo for many years to come.

(I said the same thing about Cutler and Marshall two years ago.)

you *******..

TiminatorTebow
12-30-2010, 05:59 PM
Can you imagine Tebow and a healthy Thomas playing together with a guys like Decker and Royal keeping the chains moving in between big plays? Oh and a defense that doesn't give up 30 a game?

LTC Pain
12-30-2010, 06:09 PM
Can you imagine Tebow and a healthy Thomas playing together with a guys like Decker and Royal keeping the chains moving in between big plays? Oh and a defense that doesn't give up 30 a game?

I can imagine the offense part. But the defense part needs some major work.

BORDERLINE
12-30-2010, 06:50 PM
IF DT ever gets healthy enough added with TT improvement plus a little more consisensy from the O-Line.....this offense will be really scary to go up againts...

that said DT is injury prone...this guys missed like 5+ games right???

we see his potential but this is a man's game and if your gonna cash the millions you get paid to play this game, you better be able to take a hit or two or three...

I want to see him add more mass during the offseason and keep workin on that foot so it won't be an issue next year.

BroncoStud
12-30-2010, 07:43 PM
I still think we were foolish to pass on Dez Bryant... We let him slip right through our fingers and Dallas couldn't believe their luck.

Dzone
12-30-2010, 07:46 PM
I think dez Bryant has a broken leg. Time will tell if taking D thomas ahead of bryant was a good move. Would seem like we got the short end of the deal.
Ya, so far, DT seems to be made out of glass. He did show some signs of being a damn beast and hellacious athlete. I dont think I have ever seen a WR with bigger hips and thighs than DT

horsepig
12-30-2010, 10:35 PM
I for one think DT will be a frikkin beast at WR. TT, DT, BL, ER, KM, and a stud ****** bulldozer makes a pretty potent offense.

Defense, defense, defense, defense, PLEASE!!!

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I think Thomas every bit as talented as Bryant being hurt off and on all year doesn't help his development.

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 11:02 PM
I for one think DT will be a frikkin beast at WR. TT, DT, BL, ER, KM, and a stud ****** bulldozer makes a pretty potent offense.

Defense, defense, defense, defense, PLEASE!!!

If he can stay healthy I think Thomas could be very good.

PAINTERDAVE
12-31-2010, 02:57 AM

Add in a stud TE to the mix... and I think this offense can be very potent.

I really think the O-line is gonna be better in it's second year together.

Deal is... once the whole shebang gets in synch and is succesfull...
that takes the pressure off and things happen.

GB2

Clipworthy
12-31-2010, 05:41 AM
Demaryius will be great. I'm glad they passed on Dez for him. Dem has the most raw talent of any WR I have ever seen...hes a physical freak. so much size and speed, Demaryius is the type of talent that doesn't come along for decades