PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Mic'd up against Houston

nevcraw
12-29-2010, 06:12 PM
http://www.nfl.com/videos/denver-broncos/09000d5d81d4ddd8/Sound-FX-Take-a-Te-bow

"there's only one person carrying the ball down here!!" --- lol!!

Sinthor
12-29-2010, 06:33 PM
That was awesome. Damn, I get fired up just listening to this guy. I never had a QB talk like that in HS or College. Not just stupid fired up, either. This guy sounds actually SMART as well.

I really hope Sunday against the Bolts turns out well for him, win or lose. Just to shut the critics up over the offseason anyway..

I hope they have this one on TV, I want to see more!

gator_fan
12-29-2010, 06:37 PM
That was awesome. Damn, I get fired up just listening to this guy.

He does tend to do that.

Elevation inc
12-29-2010, 06:46 PM
that was pretty bad ass actually, dude has command this early like that, thats impressive....the future looks bright with a leader like that on offense...and to say he would score trust me, then do it???? wow.....

EMB6903
12-29-2010, 06:52 PM
Lloyd acted like a punk after that INT.

Elevation inc
12-29-2010, 06:55 PM
lol the lloyd stuff again....lloyd do yourself a favor get out of denver before the fans turn on you quick for everything, they need a new target and it looks like your it.....

BeefStew25
12-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Pretty cool. Except I hope Tebow realizes over the long term he is going to get his ass beat running the ball.

BeefStew25
12-29-2010, 06:56 PM

Meh. They are WR's. That is how they act.

Elevation inc
12-29-2010, 06:56 PM

what was he suppose to do hug tebow and say its alright...jesus, tebow deserved a little heat there he messed up a legit redzone oppurtunity, should tebow be babied now????

PAINTERDAVE
12-29-2010, 07:02 PM
This guy is something very special...

BroncoBJ
12-29-2010, 07:05 PM
Just listened to it. Pretty dope stuff. What did he mean when he said " Only 1 person carrying the ball down here"?

Did he mean, we arn't handing off to any RB and this game is in my hands?

Sounded pretty cool though.

And loved when he said " Were going to score, trust me on that"

Great soundbite. Heres to many more future Tebow highlights. :salute:

And damn, why do people hate Lloyd so much? I love the guy. Hes a funny person. He didn't really do anything after the int. Not even sure what people saw.

cuzz4169
12-29-2010, 07:12 PM
That was great!!!

EMB6903
12-29-2010, 07:19 PM
what was he suppose to do hug tebow and say its alright...jesus, tebow deserved a little heat there he messed up a legit redzone oppurtunity, should tebow be babied now????

I do think Lloyd should have given a little encouragement instead of putting his head down while completely ignoring Tebow, knowing its his 2nd start ever.... Nobody likes playing with an attitude like that, atleast I never did.

Im still a big fan of Lloyd and hopes he remains a Bronco just didnt like his actions after that INT.

SoCalImport
12-29-2010, 07:25 PM
Meh. WRs don't need to be role models (that sounds familiar for some reason;))

I defy any Broncos fan to watch that and not smile. Tebow looks great out there. This being his second ever start.
Even the Defense gives the kid high fives and chest bumps!? Pretty amazing really.

BroncoBJ
12-29-2010, 07:30 PM
I still find it funny how coaches and players seem to like Tebow but analysts and haters seem to not like him? :confused:

Wierd

Day1BroncoFan
12-29-2010, 07:32 PM
My first win baby!

Great video. Makes me want to dance. :elefant: :dance:

EMB6903
12-29-2010, 07:34 PM
I still find it funny how coaches and players seem to like Tebow but analysts and haters seem to not like him? :confused:

Wierd

People do not like being wrong. Its human nature.

MasterShake
12-29-2010, 07:38 PM
Forgot how well the Oline played in the second half. Also like how he ran straight to the Defense after the last TD to get them fired up.

Dzone
12-29-2010, 07:58 PM
Man, that was great. Thanks for postin that. He is going to just keep getting better with every game.

BTW, peeps should check out the brandon loyd press conf from today. He really is a good guy. He is so much better to have around than brandon marshall

zbeg
12-29-2010, 07:58 PM
I do think Lloyd should have given a little encouragement instead of putting his head down while completely ignoring Tebow, knowing its his 2nd start ever.... Nobody likes playing with an attitude like that, atleast I never did.

Im still a big fan of Lloyd and hopes he remains a Bronco just didnt like his actions after that INT.

I think you're reading way too much into this. We saw a shot of Lloyd with his head down for two seconds like Tebow says, "my bad, B." That's it.

Did Lloyd let finish Tebow speaking, then say something off camera? Was Lloyd disappointed because the team just turned the ball over? Did Lloyd have something in his eye? Did Lloyd run the wrong route? Was he upset because he ran a wrong route earlier on the drive, thinking, "If I had done my job two plays earlier, we would have scored, this is my fault." Did he have something in his eye and was trying to get it out? We don't know.

But let's not look at the guy for two seconds and think, "Hey, he didn't act in exactly the way I would hope he would act, so therefore he acted like a punk."

Dzone
12-29-2010, 08:17 PM
I think you're reading way too much into this. We saw a shot of Lloyd with his head down for two seconds like Tebow says, "my bad, B." That's it.

Did Lloyd let finish Tebow speaking, then say something off camera? Was Lloyd disappointed because the team just turned the ball over? Did Lloyd have something in his eye? Did Lloyd run the wrong route? Was he upset because he ran a wrong route earlier on the drive, thinking, "If I had done my job two plays earlier, we would have scored, this is my fault." Did he have something in his eye and was trying to get it out? We don't know.

But let's not look at the guy for two seconds and think, "Hey, he didn't act in exactly the way I would hope he would act, so therefore he acted like a punk."
Good post. ya I agree with ya there. That was a couple of seconds of video Who knows if just seconds before loyd said "dont worry about it. lets go"...Loyd is totally on Tebows side

honz
12-29-2010, 08:21 PM
Imagine if Lloyd had said only one guy is catching the ball down here...

rationalfan
12-29-2010, 09:24 PM
two things:

1. gotta admit it: i'm starting to get a tebow mancrush.

2. Lloyd was on 104.3 the fan earlier this week talking about that interception in the end zone. he said he was pissed at tebow because that was the only chance that game to run that play (with the coverage and "surprise" of the play). he was talking about how they can't miss those one-time opportunities anymore. he also praised tebow's leadership ability saying (i'm paraphrasing) guys just want to follow him.

not sure why there's so much anti-lloyd sentiment on the board today. the guy's a smart, talented player who speaks well, and his mind, in the public. a lot different than the majority of pro bowl receivers.

horsepig
12-29-2010, 09:55 PM
Are you kidding me? Lloyd knows which side his bread is buttered on.

BroncoWave
12-29-2010, 09:56 PM
two things:

2. Lloyd was on 104.3 the fan earlier this week talking about that interception in the end zone. he said he was pissed at tebow because that was the only chance that game to run that play (with the coverage and "surprise" of the play). he was talking about how they can't miss those one-time opportunities anymore. he also praised tebow's leadership ability saying (i'm paraphrasing) guys just want to follow him.

not sure why there's so much anti-lloyd sentiment on the board today. the guy's a smart, talented player who speaks well, and his mind, in the public. a lot different than the majority of pro bowl receivers.

The anti-Lloyd sentiment started a few weeks ago when Lloyd praised Kyle Orton and said he liked having him as the starter.

I guess Broncos fans have to pick someone to hate, and who better than our only pro bowl player?

Dzone
12-29-2010, 10:17 PM
Now that these guys have played with Tebow, I hardly think any of them would rather play with that dainty flower orton now. Damn, lets face it , Tebow runs faster than it looks. He runs like a fullback and is strong enough to help prevent injury. "You can bruise me but you cant hurt me" He will get better at limiting the blows he takes.

I mean, lets face it, Orton used to get in the fetal position as soon as he saw someone coming. Not knockin orton, just sayin. This is a lot more fun to watch.

tripleoption
12-29-2010, 10:27 PM
I love that statement he made in the huddle right before the winning touchdown...."We're winning the game right here, trust me!"

tripleoption
12-29-2010, 10:33 PM
People do not like being wrong. Its human nature.

I think it's even more pronounced with sports. Sports are huge in this country, and everyone wants to look like they are knowledgable, and everyone wants to say 'see, I told you so' around the water cooler. We're all guilty of it, especially me :D

Denver Native (Carol)
12-29-2010, 11:27 PM
Tebow's press conference today:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-17---Wednesday-Tebow/5ddb0201-031c-4ec8-8ae8-e2da0e6472aa#?id=5ddb0201-031c-4ec8-8ae8-e2da0e6472aa

JDTColorado
12-30-2010, 12:46 AM

He was disappointed. I don't think it was anything bad. Tebow messed up and knew it. Llyod doesn't need to say anything right at that moment. We have seen both of them embrace after big plays as well.

shank
12-30-2010, 12:57 AM
you guys are all stupid and i'm smart because i said this.

SR
12-30-2010, 08:37 AM
His chat with Matt Schaub was pretty cool.

Nomad
12-30-2010, 09:09 AM
two things:

It's not what some of these same holier-than-thou so called Lloyd supporters were saying when Lloyd was signed with the BRONCOS. They know who they are so step off the soapbox and quit being a hypocrite!!

Most BRONCO fans support Lloyd and are glad to see him excel and have a good year! We just want him to be a little more consistent than just one year before opening his trap and being just another WR who talks too much!

Skacorica
12-30-2010, 12:41 PM
His chat with Matt Schaub was pretty cool.

Matt Schaub is actually pretty big, seeing him stand next to TT.

LawDog
12-30-2010, 03:52 PM
Tebow's press conference today:

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-17---Wednesday-Tebow/5ddb0201-031c-4ec8-8ae8-e2da0e6472aa#?id=5ddb0201-031c-4ec8-8ae8-e2da0e6472aa

The presser started off with some embarassingly stupid questions. When is the media gonna move past the childish, and stick with the substantive? "Hey Brian Dawkins, do your opponents try to give you a little extra "business" on the field because of your faith?" That's a question that would never be asked so why are they doing it with Tebow? Idiots...

Dzone
12-31-2010, 10:08 AM
Dang, thats great. Hey, is there a way to put that put on my iPod?

broncogirl7
12-31-2010, 03:02 PM
Class Act...Tebow!