PDA

View Full Version : Tebow up for Rookie of the Week

BroncoWave
12-29-2010, 12:50 PM
I know alot of you feel like he didn't deserve it last time, but I think it would be hard to argue against him this week.

http://www.nfl.com/partner?partnerType=rookies

*Atwater*
12-29-2010, 01:19 PM
Voted for Joe Webb. :coffee:

Just Kidding folks I voted for the Mile High Messiah. :beer:

champbronc2
12-29-2010, 01:26 PM
Voted for Tebow but in all honesty, Joe Haden should get it. What a performance.

BroncoWave
12-29-2010, 01:35 PM
Voted for Tebow but in all honesty, Joe Haden should get it. What a performance.

Eh, Haden had a pretty good game but I don't think it was that much better than any of the other rookies this week.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-29-2010, 01:37 PM
Voted for Joe Webb. :coffee:

Just Kidding folks I voted for the Mile High Messiah. :beer:

Man did you see that game. I was impressed with Webb. Yeah you know who I voted for. Of course he has Percy and Peterson....

Dzone
12-29-2010, 01:39 PM
Which Rookie was the most talked about? Tebows impact on the NFL is huge, therefore he should be rookie of the week.
I do have to say, that Joe Webb dude played an incredible game last night. Wow. So much for Minnesota needing a Quarterback.
Anyway, too bad for those other rookies, but they dont have a chance. Tebowmania is sweeping the country!!!!

Dzone
12-29-2010, 02:14 PM
Heard that Tebow was miked for the game and its going to be on NFL network today. Anyone hear about that?

I Eat Staples
12-29-2010, 03:38 PM
Voted for Tebow, he deserves it this time. Haden had a hell of a game though, you could argue for him. I just think Tebow deserves it because he led his team to a comeback win and played a really good second half.

Lol Joe Webb. Minnesota still needs a QB.

Day1BroncoFan
12-29-2010, 05:12 PM
Voted Tebow.