PDA

View Full Version : Eric Studesville knows he's the stand-in.

TXBRONC
12-28-2010, 10:10 PM
http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/den/report

Broncos Team Report
Yahoo! Sports - 3 hours, 35 minutes ago

Eric Studesville knows he's the stand-in. The players are aware of it, too.

But instead of going through the motions as the Broncos interim head coach, he's done a decent job of motivating the team as one of the most disappointing seasons in franchise history mercifully comes to a close with a game Sunday against San Diego.

Studesville has done a pretty good job all things considered. I think some people have said the he has good chance to become the full time coach if he wins two of the last four games. I don't see that happening and it seems to be what the report is driving at. He's also done an excellent job of handling himself with media.

HORSEPOWER 56
12-28-2010, 10:15 PM
Studes never really had a chance but the best possible thing he could've done (and nobody knows if it was his call or came from higher up) was to play Tebow the last 3 games. At least it has provided entertainment, a little hope, and something for the fans to talk about as we look forward to the FA and the draft.

Maybe he'll get his old job back as RBs coach. I'd be fine with him staying on the coaching staff in some capacity, just not as the HC...

tripleoption
12-28-2010, 10:20 PM
Yeah, he has very limited NFL experience, and he's never been a coordinator at this level. I agree with TXBRONC, under the circumstances he's done an admirable job. He shouldn't be HC, but I think he more than deserves to stay on as RB coach.

BroncoBJ
12-28-2010, 10:30 PM
I like the guy as a person. Seems like a real good guy and down to earth. But I don't want him as our HC. Still not even sure who I want. I just hope we go defense. Thats about the only thing I know for sure at this point.

camdisco24
12-28-2010, 10:47 PM
Awesome guy and he's certainly made a name for himself these past few weeks. Hope to see him on our sideline next season as the RB coach.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2010, 10:53 PM
He has definitely handled himself well, with the situation he was given. I think it would be a shame if he was not retained in some capacity.

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 10:55 PM
I like him and all that , too...
but our run game was so bad all season...

I hope he lands somewhere good...

but I am excited to see a NEW HC...
and all the coaches HE chooses to bring in to Denver.

Bowlen will hire a guy who drafts defense and gives Tebow a chance...
I am confidant of that...

but the new HC should not be told who to hire on his coaching staff.

Now if new HC comes in and wants Stud... fine.

Who knows?
Stud may get a BETTER job offer somewhere else based upon his experience here.
He might land an OC job or something...

Ziggy
12-29-2010, 03:24 AM
Our running game may have sucked most of the year, but I saw a ton of improvement from Moreno when he was healthy. Studes was the rb coach, not the oline coach. I thought he did a very good job with what he had to work with.

Grover
12-29-2010, 11:44 AM
Our running game may have sucked most of the year, but I saw a ton of improvement from Moreno when he was healthy. Studes was the rb coach, not the oline coach. I thought he did a very good job with what he had to work with.

I was also very impressed in the post game press conference after the Houston game when he said (paraphrasing) that Moreno was ready to go on the sidelines, but Buckhalter and Ball were doing a good job and he didn't want to disrupt that. It just showed a lot of faith and trust in your players, which I really appreciated. And Buck had an amazing game that day.

Lancane
12-29-2010, 12:23 PM
Yeah, he has very limited NFL experience, and he's never been a coordinator at this level. I agree with TXBRONC, under the circumstances he's done an admirable job. He shouldn't be HC, but I think he more than deserves to stay on as RB coach.

Studesville could be named the offensive coordinator in Denver, if the Broncos hire Jim Fassel, Elway's close friend and former coach at Stanford and then in Denver and the coach who brought Studesville up from the collegiate ranks to the pro level.

jhildebrand
12-29-2010, 01:09 PM
the best possible thing he could've done (and nobody knows if it was his call or came from higher up) was to play Tebow the last 3 games.

I caught on 1043 the fan that it did require a long meeting and approval.

I like Studes A LOT. I think he will make a great HC down the road. He needs a little more experience in an expanded role i.e. OC or assistant coach/offense.

Studesville could be named the offensive coordinator in Denver, if the Broncos hire Jim Fassel, Elway's close friend and former coach at Stanford and then in Denver and the coach who brought Studesville up from the collegiate ranks to the pro level.

I would be ok with Studesville here in an expanded role. He and Gase are probably the only two coaches that I would like to see stick around.

BroncoStud
12-29-2010, 01:22 PM

If we hire Jim Fassel it is game over. He's terrible. Let's just hope that Elway is smarter than this. Fassel has been begging for a coaching gig in the NFL for years now and no one will give him one.

Dzone
12-29-2010, 01:52 PM
Studesville is the only head coach in the NFL who looks like he could kick Tom Cables ass.

BeefStew25
12-29-2010, 02:03 PM
I kinda liked how he kept Moreno on the bench when the other guys were doing well. Almost like a reverse Hillis situation.

Dzone
12-29-2010, 02:10 PM
I kinda liked how he kept Moreno on the bench when the other guys were doing well. Almost like a reverse Hillis situation.

Moreno might have hit on Studesvilles wife

BeefStew25
12-29-2010, 02:12 PM

I didn't even think of that. Maybe right after he hurt his ribs.

Lancane
12-29-2010, 03:40 PM
If we hire Jim Fassel it is game over. He's terrible. Let's just hope that Elway is smarter than this. Fassel has been begging for a coaching gig in the NFL for years now and no one will give him one.

That's utter BS, BS. ;)

Fassel has been successful at every level he's coached at, he did quite well in New York, the problem was that when he became the Offensive Coordinator in Baltimore, Brian Billick ran the offense not him, and he had shit to work with even if he did. Billick used him as an escape goat, everyone with a brain knows that, Baltimore caught on to that fact a year later when they fired Billick's ass. Fassel never begged for a job, he was offered the Oakland Head Coaching position before he went to the Giants, he turned the Raiders down. He decided to let Al Davis know he would be willing to reconsider if Davis wanted him to take the post. We almost hired him instead of Mike Shanahan! Dallas was interested in Fassel as was Atlanta, he's being mentioned for more head coaching jobs then just our own. He went to the UFL and led his team to back to back championships, and while you may dismiss that...we need to remember that the UFL was created by former NFLites that got sick of the way Goodell ran things, there is a lot of former coaches and players in the UFL.

Please know all the facts before you state something that is not only absolutely baseless but also absurd...thank you.

:beer:

TXBRONC
12-29-2010, 03:49 PM

Moreno was side lined because of an injury.

BroncoStud
12-29-2010, 05:56 PM
That's utter BS, BS. ;)

Fassel has been successful at every level he's coached at, he did quite well in New York, the problem was that when he became the Offensive Coordinator in Baltimore, Brian Billick ran the offense not him, and he had shit to work with even if he did. Billick used him as an escape goat, everyone with a brain knows that, Baltimore caught on to that fact a year later when they fired Billick's ass. Fassel never begged for a job, he was offered the Oakland Head Coaching position before he went to the Giants, he turned the Raiders down. He decided to let Al Davis know he would be willing to reconsider if Davis wanted him to take the post. We almost hired him instead of Mike Shanahan! Dallas was interested in Fassel as was Atlanta, he's being mentioned for more head coaching jobs then just our own. He went to the UFL and led his team to back to back championships, and while you may dismiss that...we need to remember that the UFL was created by former NFLites that got sick of the way Goodell ran things, there is a lot of former coaches and players in the UFL.

Please know all the facts before you state something that is not only absolutely baseless but also absurd...thank you.

:beer:

Sorry kid, I'm pretty up on the facts... Nice way to get personal with it though. Fassel is a re-tread that has never won a Super Bowl, has been lobbying for NFL HC jobs for years now - with no success...

I wouldn't mind Fassel back at OC, but not HC. He just isn't the right guy for it, never was. By the way, how long ago did Denver hire Shanahan again? 15 years ago? You really think after 15 years Fassel is still the right man to be the HC of the Denver Broncos?

Jim was below .500 as the HC at Utah, and he was a little better than .500 as the HC of the Giants, going 4-12 his last season.

His Ravens offenses were some of the worst in the NFL. They lacked innovation and creative playcalling. Brian Billick ran a very productive and innovative offense for the Vikings before he took the Ravens job. Giving Billick all the blame and Fassel nothing but praise is non-sense, sorry.

You're bringing a butterknife to a gunfight on this one, best stick with hunting minnow.

gnomeflinger
12-29-2010, 06:55 PM
Studesville knows what temporary means. He came into the game knowing that it was a 4 week gig. When Bowlen sets up interviews for the contracted job, and offers Studes an interview slot, he does have that advantage that others don't have. It's not a guarantee he's a shoo-in.

Lancane
12-29-2010, 08:12 PM
Sorry kid, I'm pretty up on the facts... Nice way to get personal with it though. Fassel is a re-tread that has never won a Super Bowl, has been lobbying for NFL HC jobs for years now - with no success...

I wouldn't mind Fassel back at OC, but not HC. He just isn't the right guy for it, never was. By the way, how long ago did Denver hire Shanahan again? 15 years ago? You really think after 15 years Fassel is still the right man to be the HC of the Denver Broncos?

Jim was below .500 as the HC at Utah, and he was a little better than .500 as the HC of the Giants, going 4-12 his last season.

His Ravens offenses were some of the worst in the NFL. They lacked innovation and creative playcalling. Brian Billick ran a very productive and innovative offense for the Vikings before he took the Ravens job. Giving Billick all the blame and Fassel nothing but praise is non-sense, sorry.

You're bringing a butterknife to a gunfight on this one, best stick with hunting minnow.

First off, you better bring a bazooka to a gunfight with me! I'm in all likelyhood older then you by a good ten or so years. I've also spent my life around the sport not only as a player at Michigan State but also as a coach and even as an analyst for Cook & Cook S.A.A. who later on had certain departments purchased by NCSA, PSG and SMW. I've been acquainted with some of the best in the business and still talk with them now and then, from Tom Condon to Eugene Parker. And I know Jim Fassel, I also know Peter Caracciolo who is the Head of Player Development in Oakland who confirmed the details of the situation to me.

Not one thing I stated was false or untrue, he has been successful at all levels that he's coached at, he had a winning record in NY, he also had to work with Ernie who wasn't the easiest G.M. to work for, he made as many questionable moves as he did good ones. But as you stated he failed while coaching the Utes, but he wasn't given free recruitment at Utah either, he was blocked several times by the Dean of Sports in who he was or wasn't allowed to recruit. He also was given a cast of coaches hand picked by the Adminstrators at the University rather then those he wanted to select, that does set a program up for failure no matter what you think. And Billick did use him as a scapegoat, even Mariucci said as much, that "they're both great coaches but both are tainted by those few years together in Baltimore and how that played out".

Don't you think Billick would have been long ago in demand otherwise? Why is it that more teams are interested in Fassel with the number of coaching changes getting ready to happen rather then Billick? Please enlighten us?

Jim is a hell of a coach, he's a good man and any team is lucky to have him, no matter the position he holds because he is a student of the game. And before you start to make any more snideful remarks about something you know nothing about, remember this...Sean Payton is his protege, he wasn't Parcell's as so many claim, he was groomed under Fassel and I'd say he's a fine damn coach himself.

Again, please know what your talking about before you start spewing shit!

:coffee:

TXBRONC
12-29-2010, 10:48 PM
Studesville knows what temporary means. He came into the game knowing that it was a 4 week gig. When Bowlen sets up interviews for the contracted job, and offers Studes an interview slot, he does have that advantage that others don't have. It's not a guarantee he's a shoo-in.

If Studesville had finished up 4-0 or 3-1 then he might have had an inside track to getting the interim tag pulled from the head coaching title. But finishing 2-2 at best I don't know if that gives him much leg up on anyone. We took over I remember there was a comment from Ellis where he said that the last four games would be a four game interview for Studesville. Studesville is a well spoken man but I don't think there is enough in results there for him to remain as head coach.

BroncoStud
12-29-2010, 11:33 PM
First off, you better bring a bazooka to a gunfight with me! I'm in all likelyhood older then you by a good ten or so years. I've also spent my life around the sport not only as a player at Michigan State but also as a coach and even as an analyst for Cook & Cook S.A.A. who later on had certain departments purchased by NCSA, PSG and SMW. I've been acquainted with some of the best in the business and still talk with them now and then, from Tom Condon to Eugene Parker. And I know Jim Fassel, I also know Peter Caracciolo who is the Head of Player Development in Oakland who confirmed the details of the situation to me.

Not one thing I stated was false or untrue, he has been successful at all levels that he's coached at, he had a winning record in NY, he also had to work with Ernie who wasn't the easiest G.M. to work for, he made as many questionable moves as he did good ones. But as you stated he failed while coaching the Utes, but he wasn't given free recruitment at Utah either, he was blocked several times by the Dean of Sports in who he was or wasn't allowed to recruit. He also was given a cast of coaches hand picked by the Adminstrators at the University rather then those he wanted to select, that does set a program up for failure no matter what you think. And Billick did use him as a scapegoat, even Mariucci said as much, that "they're both great coaches but both are tainted by those few years together in Baltimore and how that played out".

Don't you think Billick would have been long ago in demand otherwise? Why is it that more teams are interested in Fassel with the number of coaching changes getting ready to happen rather then Billick? Please enlighten us?

Jim is a hell of a coach, he's a good man and any team is lucky to have him, no matter the position he holds because he is a student of the game. And before you start to make any more snideful remarks about something you know nothing about, remember this...Sean Payton is his protege, he wasn't Parcell's as so many claim, he was groomed under Fassel and I'd say he's a fine damn coach himself.

Again, please know what your talking about before you start spewing shit!

:coffee:

hahahahaha... Touchy subject Lan...

I'm sure Jim is a good guy, he seems pretty legit. But the defense of him is similar to the defenses of Orton over the past 2 years... He had this working against him, that working against him, etc, etc...

Neither of us was in the Baltimore front office, we don't know how it went down. We do know that Fassel had some control over that offense, but it's neither her nor there.

Dude, he wrote a personal letter to Al Davis asking for the Raiders job - which he did not get in favor of Tom Cable... Come on...

Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing Jim in Denver at some capacity, just not as Head Coach.

Loved the Bazooka analogy, btw.

jhildebrand
12-30-2010, 12:09 AM

No he is just dumb. :coffee:

Lancane
12-30-2010, 12:16 AM
hahahahaha... Touchy subject Lan...

I'm sure Jim is a good guy, he seems pretty legit. But the defense of him is similar to the defenses of Orton over the past 2 years... He had this working against him, that working against him, etc, etc...

Neither of us was in the Baltimore front office, we don't know how it went down. We do know that Fassel had some control over that offense, but it's neither her nor there.

Dude, he wrote a personal letter to Al Davis asking for the Raiders job - which he did not get in favor of Tom Cable... Come on...

Like I said, I wouldn't mind seeing Jim in Denver at some capacity, just not as Head Coach.

Loved the Bazooka analogy, btw.

It is a touchy subject, especially when someone calls me kid and doesn't know the details of how certain situations progressed and eventually unfolded or played out. Or they don't know the extent of what I do and then dispute it as nothing more then nonsense. Fassel is a great coach, but he is far from my favorite for the position here in Denver, after all he is not young anymore. Unfortunately I don't know many people in Baltimore, but a lot of administrators from different organizations had heard as much themselves. But again, even if some blame lays on Fassel, what did he have to work with? Kyle Boller, a depleted offensive line, a horrid wide receiver corps. and two solid running backs? That isn't much and I'm sure you would agree with that.

As for the letter, it was not personal, that is another tall-tale written by a columnist and got legs by the major media outlets. He sent a letter through his agent, stating the reason for his change of heart to be the head coach of the Raiders. As to what made Davis choose Cable over Fassel, I don't even know, the man is a walking condundrum if I ever saw one.

Personally I think we'll interview him, but age will play a factor, after all continuity will be an important part of the decisions going forward from here on out. I suspect that we'll try and talk to Jim Harbaugh, not sure he'll be interested in tying his fate to Tebow. I think Ron Rivera or Rick Dennison are more likely and I've been saying that for sometime. Fassel would be a backup plan at best right now.

By the way, Ron Rivera knows Studesville from Studesville's days in Chicago, that could play a part in this as well.

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2010, 02:20 AM
There would be one bright side with Studesville being named HC next year. Bowlen would be forcing himself to decentralize the coaching responsibilities (for real) No way he'd leave the draft up to Studes, let alone personnel. . .No matter how much he'd want to backslide again into his giving one man total control.

We'd also be forced to hire real coordinaors instead of yes men. (or at least that's the theory i'm going with :)

Just think about it. An OC that would actualy coordinate and call plays. A DC that be in charge of his D. A GM that well... GM'd.

What a concept Mr. Bowlen. It just might work. After all other teams manage it.

Hiring a non-head coach just might be the best Head Coaching hire. At least it might break Bowlen from his obsession with the team-Napolean structure once and for all. And the players do seem to like and respond to their RB coach.

I know this won't happen. Hell, It probably shouldn't happen. Just pondering out-loud.

BroncoStud
12-30-2010, 02:38 AM
It is a touchy subject, especially when someone calls me kid and doesn't know the details of how certain situations progressed and eventually unfolded or played out. Or they don't know the extent of what I do and then dispute it as nothing more then nonsense. Fassel is a great coach, but he is far from my favorite for the position here in Denver, after all he is not young anymore. Unfortunately I don't know many people in Baltimore, but a lot of administrators from different organizations had heard as much themselves. But again, even if some blame lays on Fassel, what did he have to work with? Kyle Boller, a depleted offensive line, a horrid wide receiver corps. and two solid running backs? That isn't much and I'm sure you would agree with that.

As for the letter, it was not personal, that is another tall-tale written by a columnist and got legs by the major media outlets. He sent a letter through his agent, stating the reason for his change of heart to be the head coach of the Raiders. As to what made Davis choose Cable over Fassel, I don't even know, the man is a walking condundrum if I ever saw one.

Personally I think we'll interview him, but age will play a factor, after all continuity will be an important part of the decisions going forward from here on out. I suspect that we'll try and talk to Jim Harbaugh, not sure he'll be interested in tying his fate to Tebow. I think Ron Rivera or Rick Dennison are more likely and I've been saying that for sometime. Fassel would be a backup plan at best right now.

By the way, Ron Rivera knows Studesville from Studesville's days in Chicago, that could play a part in this as well.

To be honest I'm not entirely sold on Rivera or Dennison either. I really don't know who I am sold on actually. I think Cowher was overrated but I loved his defenses, but he didn't coordinate those defenses and he had some of the best defensive minds around him. That's one good thing about Cowher, he ALWAYS kept really good coordinators on staff.

Gruden is popular because of his announcing skills on MNF but I'm not entirely sold on him. He was very good in Oakland, pretty good in Tampa Bay... I don't think he had much to work with on the offensive side of the football in Tampa.

This is a decision Bowlen needs to get right. Josh really set this team back.

Bronco Yoda
12-30-2010, 02:48 AM
Cowher would demand bringing in his own entire staff. Probably even GM. Bowlen isn't getting rid of Joe.

Chucky would demand full player personnel control and more. Not sure how that would fly now. However, He'd be great for Tebow IMO. And he knows the AFC and has a will to be the Raiders!

xzn
12-30-2010, 04:20 AM
The one thing I KNOW about Chucky Gruden being HC in Denver is that he hates The Crypt Keeper and the silver/black commitment to excrement!

That alone has got to be worth something...

RUCK THE FAIDERS

zbeg
12-30-2010, 04:46 AM
To be honest I'm not entirely sold on Rivera or Dennison either. I really don't know who I am sold on actually. I think Cowher was overrated but I loved his defenses, but he didn't coordinate those defenses and he had some of the best defensive minds around him. That's one good thing about Cowher, he ALWAYS kept really good coordinators on staff.

The most attractive trait to me in terms of the Cowher regime is that when they lost a key player due to free agency or them just getting too old, they seemed to fill in the holes and kept chugging. Whether it was Chad Brown or Levon Kirkland or whoever, they just kept finding guys. I don't know how much of that Cowher had a hand in, so maybe it's giving too much credit to Cowher and not enough to the scouting department, but if Cowher did have a heavy hand in the personnel there, the job he did was very impressive.

Lancane
12-30-2010, 03:34 PM

Gruden is popular because of his announcing skills on MNF but I'm not entirely sold on him. He was very good in Oakland, pretty good in Tampa Bay... I don't think he had much to work with on the offensive side of the football in Tampa.

This is a decision Bowlen needs to get right. Josh really set this team back.

I've been sold on Rivera for quite some time, I mentioned him as a possible after Shanahan's firing, but I backed McDaniels as my favorite for the position off the list of candidates we had interviewed. Though near the end I started to favor Jason Garrett more and more. Rivera has proven himself with two different teams, that's more then can be said about a lot of the candidates being mentioned.

I don't see Cowher tying himself to Denver, though I do believe that he's secretly intrigued with Tebow because he is a lot like Roethlisberger, I don't see him taking a job where he not only has a G.M. above him who has the final say but also John Elway, though they are rather good friends off the field. As for Gruden, I think he is the perfect candidate for the job, but I don't see us dishing out close to seven million dollars a year to him, and that also goes for Cowher.

I've never been more dissapointed with supporting someone in my life as I am with the fact I supported McDaniels to become the head coach here. And no one turned on him quicker either, the minute he tried to trade Cutler that was it, I was pretty much sold the man was a complete imbecile.

Agreed, this organization has to make the right choice, but there is not many good coaches being mentioned for the job here in Denver by the media sources and that is not instilling any warm fuzzy feelings of confidence with the fandom either. Crap, the top candidate three weeks ago was Troy Calhoun! We have some fans who think Mularkey is a good choice right now?

And of those mentioned, I'm most intrigued with Rivera, Garrett or Dennison.

There are some other candidates I think should be mentioned, like Joe Lombardi, Dirk Koetter, Sean McDermott and Greg Knapp.

I could probably find one solid candidate from each organization if not two. But it seems that our list will not be a long one, in fact it's looking rather short (on brains) at least.

BroncoStud
12-30-2010, 07:41 PM
Hell man, I was stoked when we got McDaniels, thought it was a great hire, he seemed to have a lot of energy and intelligence... Then, the Cutler thing happened. Pissed me off but I still kept faith. I kept on keeping faith until the Raiders blowout, that was it for me, in combination with the Hillis trade, I was done. Now I truly believe Josh is an arrogant, pompous clown.

Gruden seems like the best fit, he just looks like he would be a Denver coach, it's easy to see him in orange and blue. I hope that Bowlen isn't afraid to pay a coach the kind of money we need to be competitive.

Mularky would be a horrible hire, absolutely horrible.

Lancane
12-30-2010, 07:52 PM
Hell man, I was stoked when we got McDaniels, thought it was a great hire, he seemed to have a lot of energy and intelligence... Then, the Cutler thing happened. Pissed me off but I still kept faith. I kept on keeping faith until the Raiders blowout, that was it for me, in combination with the Hillis trade, I was done. Now I truly believe Josh is an arrogant, pompous clown.

Gruden seems like the best fit, he just looks like he would be a Denver coach, it's easy to see him in orange and blue. I hope that Bowlen isn't afraid to pay a coach the kind of money we need to be competitive.

Mularky would be a horrible hire, absolutely horrible.

However, even though Gruden seems like a good fit...he has openly committed himself to ESPN for the 2011 year, do we really want to hire someone so quick to go back on their committed word? Especially when we could be paying him six to seven million a year? I like Gruden, but I'm openly cautious at this time about him.

TXBRONC
12-30-2010, 08:06 PM
However, even though Gruden seems like a good fit...he has openly committed himself to ESPN for the 2011 year, do we really want to hire someone so quick to go back on their committed word? Especially when we could be paying him six to seven million a year? I like Gruden, but I'm openly cautious at this time about him.

I read a DP article a week or so ago that said that Denver probably would not go after a high profile coach like Gruden or Cowher.

zbeg
12-30-2010, 08:08 PM

Gruden and Tebow seem like a good fit, don't they? That's a lot of intensity on the sidelines. Gruden's my #1 choice right now, even though I realize it likely won't happen because of his commitment to MNF and the possible money issue. But I want a guy who can help develop Tebow (which Gruden can do), and someone who has a proven track record (which Gruden has - I actually look at his Raiders job as being the more impressive of the two jobs; he turned that franchise around under nearly impossible circumstances and built a very good Raiders team despite being handicapped by the fact that he was working for Al Davis).

Maybe a pipe dream, not sure - but we know Gruden's enamored of Tebow, and Tebow's mentioned Gruden's name unsolicited a few times in interviews. Tebow's development is just as important as any other need on the roster, and taking an offensive-minded coach who has the presence of mind to know that the defensive side of the ball is still the top priority from a personnel standpoint is fine with me.

He really is ideal for this coaching job. Someone write him a letter!

Dzone
12-30-2010, 08:12 PM
It seems very hard to predict coaching success. Wade Phillips was always good as a DC but has been a dismal failure as HC...some head coaches who were winners before, come back and fail. Belichek got fired at cleveland and look at him now...We might have as much of a chance at winning with Studesville...he may be only a RB coach, but he has the ability to lead men