PDA

View Full Version : TNED...Banner..

Tebow4Ever
09-08-2008, 07:53 PM
I think the new banner up top is fabulous. Looks SWEET! I love the 29/27 for Nash and Williams...Nice sign of respect. It fits well.

Northman
09-08-2008, 07:56 PM
Looks the same to me

Lonestar
09-08-2008, 08:04 PM
I think the new banner up top is fabulous. Looks SWEET! I love the 29/27 for Nash and Williams...Nice sign of respect. It fits well.

Do not need the 27-29 numbers as far as I'm concerned.. that is old history IMO..

IMO the picture is great but to BIG in height takes up almost the top 3/4 of the screen each first page.. Some of us can't afford the newere 85" screens I'm still dealing with the old 17" jobs..

Any way it can be turned off individually?

Denver Native (Carol)
09-08-2008, 08:08 PM

I totally agree, and I think it is GREAT to show respect.

blueblood15
09-08-2008, 08:18 PM
Do not need the 27-29 numbers as far as I'm concerned.. that is old history IMO..

IMO the picture is great but to BIG in height takes up almost the top 3/4 of the screen each first page.. Some of us can't afford the newere 85" screens I'm still dealing with the old 17" jobs..

DONT NEED THE 27 AND 29????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I think thats totally necessary, we lost 2 members of the family and we HAVE to honor them. Old History? PTTTT Im sorry but i disagree strongly!

Northman
09-08-2008, 08:25 PM
DONT NEED THE 27 AND 29????? ARE YOU KIDDING ME!? I think thats totally necessary, we lost 2 members of the family and we HAVE to honor them. Old History? PTTTT Im sorry but i disagree strongly!

Albeit it was a tragic loss we also as fans have to move on.

Lonestar
09-08-2008, 08:28 PM

thanks for your thoughts.. But tis time to move on.. IMO

blueblood15
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
I know what you mean, we do have to move on. And trust me, I have and most others probably have as well. However, That doesnt mean dont show respect to them anymore just because it was 2 years ago.

WTE
09-08-2008, 08:31 PM
thanks for your thoughts.. But tis time to move on.. IMO

How cold and insensitive can you be?

Tebow4Ever
09-08-2008, 08:32 PM

And that came from a PATRIOTS FAN!!!???? WOW!!

Northman
09-08-2008, 08:35 PM

He wasnt being cold or insensitive. Its his opinion and i happen to share it. Time to move on. There's paying respect and then there's dwelling on it and i have the feeling that JR is like me and doesnt want to dwell on them anymore. Nothing wrong with that so get over yourself.

Lonestar
09-08-2008, 08:39 PM

Tragic as is was for Darrent and family. It is history if the Broncos deem it necessary to place patches on their uniforms this year perhaps it is fitting here as well..

But frankly it has been 21 moths for one and 20 for the other..

If some one feels that strongly about it they have their sigs to pay tribute to them.. BE my guest..

Tned
09-08-2008, 08:52 PM

Dream is the one that created it, so much thanks to him for that. Along with the other people that made versions that we voted on.

Looks the same to me

Your browser is probably set to automatically determine if pages/images have changed and it isn't detecting it as a new image.

Press CTRL and F5 at the same time and that will force a full refresh, not using the cached files in the temp internet files folder. That should do it.

You must be running a LOW resolution if it takes up 3/4 of the screen. However, we might be able to shrink it a little, as it is bigger than the previous banner.

As to turning it off individually, no. You can use firefox and right click on the image and tell it to not display the image (same way you get rid of banner ads with firefox), but vBulletin doesn't provide for user specified forum banners.

claymore
09-08-2008, 08:55 PM

Couldnt agree more.

studbucket
09-08-2008, 08:59 PM
I think the banner is great also and I love the Atwater picture/pose.

Northman
09-08-2008, 09:06 PM
Your browser is probably set to automatically determine if pages/images have changed and it isn't detecting it as a new image.

Thanks. :beer:

Requiem / The Dagda
09-09-2008, 12:28 AM
Yeah, I super duper apologize for remembering Nash and Williams in the header I made for the site. I'm an idiot. :rolleyes:

weazel
09-09-2008, 12:49 AM

I'm on a 15" screen laptop and it is fine, only takes up the top 20% of the screen. The 27 and 29 shows respect, something you dont understand by this post.

Im sure there are other sites that dont have graphics or class that you can visit.

Does anyone on the roster wear 27 or 29? If so, then dont tribute the numbers. If noone is wearing them, pay tribute...