PDA

View Full Version : No Wonder I bugged the Broncos Forum! LOL.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 02:24 PM
I remember when I first got here after the draft. I was all over here about Tebow is great, awesome, inspiring yall would love him. No wonder yall got so mad at me. You know I am laughing at how stupid I was but I got the Bronco Picture Now!! Go Royal!!!;)

I know some of you want me to go away. I am trying here.

I Eat Staples
12-28-2010, 02:25 PM
We would like you more if you didn't make threads like this.

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:25 PM
You are the least annoying one.

Elevation inc
12-28-2010, 02:29 PM
I remember when I first got here after the draft. I was all over here about Tebow is great, awesome, inspiring yall would love him. No wonder yall got so mad at me. You know I am laughing at how stupid I was but I got the Bronco Picture Now!! Go Royal!!!;)

you arent bad at all.....

now jags on the other hand....yowzer...:lol:

Juriga72
12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
At least Tebow is worthy right now of a new thread......Oh and that 4th quarter comeback win..... pretty damn good.

I just am hoping some Ortonite does not make a thread about " Kyle's teammates STILL support him!!!" by showing how even tho a season is 16 games long, Kyle has had THE greatest season in Bronco history if you take all his bad games out of the stats during those 6 games this year.

Northman
12-28-2010, 02:34 PM

To be honest yea, you were annoying. But im also going to be fair as your really the only one that ive seen make an effort to get to know the team and to become a real fan of the team. Hopefully you will continue to support the Broncos and Tebow but i can definitely see the effort from you. Jags on the other hand.....

underrated29
12-28-2010, 02:36 PM

Nothing a good boob pic wont fix.

All will then be forgotten

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM
You were pretty obnoxious and rude and first, but that's o.k. Jags is just an annoyance

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM
Nothing a good boob pic wont fix.

All will then be forgotten

No pix trust me, they are real; I am forgiven then! Man thank you I got out of that one...LOL I am sure we are going to see keep it on topic!!

Lancane
12-28-2010, 02:46 PM

What would you do, seriously, if Denver traded Tim Tebow to Miami this off-season? Would you remain a Broncos' fan or would you then follow him and begin to be a fan of the Dolphins? That is the difference, whether the decisions are good or bad, whether we agree or disagree with what happens we remain fans of the team, trust me...I like Tebow but I would trade half our roster including Tebow for Cutler to be back, that's just the way it is. But no matter we remain true to the team even when we are pissed at their idiotic personnel moves.

The thing is that so many new fans came on board when Tebow was drafted and because of that reason alone, whilst several fans have embraced Tebow as the future, many of us still realize that he may fail, we'll not know for two or three years in which direction he may head, whether it's as a franchise quarterback or more akin to a continual backup or worse. For now we are content, but truth be told...many of us are still iffy though. But no matter what happens, we'll remain fans of the team. It's not personal, it never is JaxGatorGirl, but flaming the fans as so many have when we question him or what he'll be later on has been the reason for so much anamosity between the two, does that make sense?

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 02:48 PM
No pix trust me, they are real; I am forgiven then! Man thank you I got out of that one...LOL I am sure we are going to see keep it on topic!!

Now you are annoying.

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:49 PM
What would you do, seriously, if Denver traded Tim Tebow to Miami this off-season? Would you remain a Broncos' fan or would you then follow him and begin to be a fan of the Dolphins? That is the difference, whether the decisions are good or bad, whether we agree or disagree with what happens we remain fans of the team, trust me...I like Tebow but I would trade half our roster including Tebow for Cutler to be back, that's just the way it is. But no matter we remain true to the team even when we are pissed at their idiotic personnel moves.

The thing is that so many new fans came on board when Tebow was drafted and because of that reason alone, whilst several fans have embraced Tebow as the future, many of us still realize that he may fail, we'll not know for two or three years in which direction he may head, whether it's as a franchise quarterback or more akin to a continual backup or worse. For now we are content, but truth be told...many of us are still iffy though. But no matter what happens, we'll remain fans of the team. It's not personal, it never is JaxGatorGirl, but flaming the fans as so many have when we question him or what he'll be later on has been the reason for so much anamosity between the two, does that make sense?
I would go postal if we got Cutler back. I'll take Orton over Cutler.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:50 PM
but, Lancane, Jags is the only one that really does that (flame the fan for questioning Tebow).

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:51 PM

you're kidding

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:53 PM
you're kidding
Nope. Just don't like the guy. I don't hate him, but I still find myself laughing when he fails. Kind of like Phillip Rivers.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 02:54 PM

Since this is my first NFL team, I would probably stay. I am already learning from reading about the possible new HC. I am also picking 1 or 2 other players on both O & D to learn about. I have started with Royal. I wish we had Hillis back but we don't. I am still a die hard Gator Fan since I was born, we are College Country down here.

Something about going to the Swamp changes a person. If you ever get a chance try 1 gator game.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:55 PM
Nope. Just don't like the guy. I don't hate him, but I still find myself laughing when he fails. Kind of like Phillip Rivers.

you don't like Cutler the athlete or the person or both?

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:56 PM
Since this is my first NFL team, I would probably stay. I am already learning from reading about the possible new HC. I am also picking 1 or 2 other players on both O & D to learn about. I have started with Royal. I wish we had Hillis back but we don't. I am still a die hard Gator Fan since I was born, we are College Country down here.

Something about going to the Swamp changes a person. If you ever get a chance try 1 gator game.
Royal is a good one to pick. Most of us love that guy.

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:58 PM
you don't like Cutler the athlete or the person or both?

I don't like his attitude at times as a football player. He is a pretty good QB, but he just rubs me the long way. I really started to detest him in his pouty, shrugging, ahole interviews he would do after the games in Denver.

BroncoNut
Eddie is a nice player and person. Was he out of virginia tech?

JaxBroncoGirl
Royal is a good one to pick. Most of us love that guy.

I want to pick the new ones so I can grow with the team..guys I really do not know anything about.

Any names you want me to check up on?

Lancane
12-28-2010, 02:59 PM
but, Lancane, Jags is the only one that really does that (flame the fan for questioning Tebow).

Jags is just the worst of the bunch in so many ways. :lol:

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 03:00 PM
I want to pick the new ones so I can grow with the team..guys I really do not know anything about.

John Elway and Terrell Davis.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:00 PM

Karl Mecklenberg, John Elway, Steve Atwater, Ed McCaffrey, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Denzel Washington... hmmmm. I'll think of some more

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:01 PM

He's a real Jags

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 03:01 PM

This whole time I thought yall were talking about the Jaguars Football Team!!!! Not!

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 03:02 PM
Change your name to jaxBroncogirl3. :D

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:03 PM
This whole time I thought yall were talking about the Jaguars Football Team!!!! Not!

ummm. saying Not! at the end of sentences shows your age around here :wink:

No, Jags is your male counterpart. seems like you guys joined about the same time.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Karl Mecklenberg, John Elway, Steve Atwater, Ed McCaffrey, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Denzel Washington... hmmmm. I'll think of some more

Current Players. I remember a little about tough Ed McCaffrey, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe (do not like), Denzel Washington. Of course Elway and do not remember Atwater just the name.

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 03:04 PM
Where were you guys at the start of the season? Gator fair weather fans.

Lancane
12-28-2010, 03:05 PM
I don't like his attitude at times as a football player. He is a pretty good QB, but he just rubs me the long way. I really started to detest him in his pouty, shrugging, ahole interviews he would do after the games in Denver.

Again this is the difference, I believe otherwise and we can disagree but will remain united in being fans of the team. Elway seemed like a pouty bitch at times as well, he wasn't perfect by any means and neither is Brady or Manning, even Rivers is a cry-baby at times. I don't give a shit as long as I like the way they play the damn game. If Tebow came out tomorrow and said he suddenly doesn't believe in God and has decided to try Atheism or some other religion, even if his attitude changed with it, I'd still support him if he was a solid ball player and continued to be better on the field of play.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:07 PM
my feelings pretty much Lancane. It's nice to have a "nice guy" under center if he's playing well, but if he's making good decisions and moves the offense, that's what's most important.

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 03:09 PM
You should look into Jake "the snake" Roberts

Bronco Bible
12-28-2010, 03:10 PM
John Elway and Terrell Davis.

You forgot Floyd Little & Randy Gradishar:salute:

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 03:12 PM
The entire Orange Crush defense.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 03:13 PM
The entire Orange Crush defense.

I really liked Ed McCaffrey. I use to watch him all the time. I thought he was so tough.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:14 PM
I really liked Ed McCaffrey. I use to watch him all the time. I thought he was so tough.

He's one of my favorites too. He was a tough white dude. I liked the way he'd get up after being tackled and sorta shrug.

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 03:16 PM

Too bad he broke his arm and quit. I have his jersey in my closet, one of the very few player jerseys I have.

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 03:17 PM
He's one of my favorites too. He was a tough white dude. I liked the way he'd get up after being tackled and sorta shrug.

That is racist. I am offended. I prefer cracker.

Lancane
12-28-2010, 03:18 PM

I'm hoping Decker is the second coming...I real miss the Big Mac being on the roster.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:18 PM

which part the white guy?

what does one do in Kankakee? How's the economy?

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:19 PM
How is the weather in Kankakee? who are the largest employers?

JaxBroncoGirl
12-28-2010, 03:19 PM

More like in your face swagger. Just a tough guy that seemed to play with a lot of intensity.

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 03:20 PM
I think you should read up on Chris Hart he is one of my fav broncos. He has a kidney disease, He is like Rudy and Webster wrapped up in a cracker package.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:20 PM
I'm hoping Decker is the second coming...I real miss the Big Mac being on the roster.

I miss Mac too. Eric Decker is effin hot too!

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:21 PM

did he start getting smaller after playing football? Also, did Webster die? he had soem adrenal disease

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 03:25 PM
maybe I am thinking of gary coleman, one of them had a kidney disease.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:26 PM
maybe I am thinking of gary coleman, one of them had a kidney disease.

well, adrenal gland is on top of the kidney, so you'd be correct. I think Gary had an adrenal problem. don't know about Webster.

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 03:29 PM

The Broncos are kind of interesting in that there isnt a precise point of origin like with a lot of franchises. For example, Dallas' history started with hiring Tom Landry. Pittsburgh's point of origin began with Chuck Noll and drafting Mean Joe Greene around the same time.

With Denver, there are different phases of overlap that build as time moves forward. To many it could start with Floyd Little rallying support to keep the franchise in Denver, it could be when the sellout streak began in 1970, it could mean Ralston's drafts, it could mean Miller doing something with Ralstons players, it could mean when Dan Reeves came aboard as head coach after Miller, it could mean when Elway was drafted 2 years into the Reeves era, or it could be when Bowlen wore a disguise to sneak into the 49ers SB party to recruit Shanahan in 95.

Events also provide context. All of these things are significant and have overlap that builds more than with a lot of other franchises.

Lancane
12-28-2010, 03:39 PM
Rod Smith, Bill Romonowski, Al Wilson, Tom Jackson, Lyle Alzado, Vance Johnson, Steve Sewell, Gary Zimmerman, Brian Habib, Mark Schlereth, John Mobley, Randy Gradishar, Dennis Smith, Steve Atwater, Tyrone Braxton, Ray Crockett, Ed McCaffrey, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Floyd Little, Lionel Taylor, Rich Jackson, Paul Smith, Haven Moses, Craig Morten, Louis Wright, Karl Mecklenburg, Claudie Minor, Rick Upchurch, Jason Elam, Keith Bishop, Mike Harden, Rulon Jones, Sammy Winder, Tom Nalen, Simon Fletcher, Mark Jackson, Ricky Nattiel, Michael Brooks, Doug Widell, Mike Croel, Keith Burns, Allen Aldridge and Tom Rouen.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:40 PM
O.k. I can see this is turning into a who knows more about the Broncos.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:55 PM
More like in your face swagger. Just a tough guy that seemed to play with a lot of intensity.

you know one thing that is really irritating about you? You always have to one up the other person.

(j/k)

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Foochaco, Kankankee seems like a nice historic community. Chicago's like only 60 miles away too. do you fish? Sounds like there's great camping, fishing, and canoing in their state park. check out the limestone cliffs of Rock Creek. Have you done any of that?

what's the major industry there? I'm thinking about moving

BroncoStud
12-28-2010, 03:58 PM
I'll take 10,000 Homer Pro-Tebow threads over just 1 Homer Pro-Orton thread. I was really beginning to question the sanity of the few Broncos fans who were still defending Orton...

gnomeflinger
12-28-2010, 04:00 PM
O.k. I can see this is turning into a who knows more about the Broncos.

Lancane probably just looked up all those names from Wikipedia.

:pizza:

DenBronx
12-28-2010, 04:10 PM
Rod Smith, Bill Romonowski, Al Wilson, Tom Jackson, Lyle Alzado, Vance Johnson, Steve Sewell, Gary Zimmerman, Brian Habib, Mark Schlereth, John Mobley, Randy Gradishar, Dennis Smith, Steve Atwater, Tyrone Braxton, Ray Crockett, Ed McCaffrey, Terrell Davis, Shannon Sharpe, Floyd Little, Lionel Taylor, Rich Jackson, Paul Smith, Haven Moses, Craig Morten, Louis Wright, Karl Mecklenburg, Claudie Minor, Rick Upchurch, Jason Elam, Keith Bishop, Mike Harden, Rulon Jones, Sammy Winder, Tom Nalen, Simon Fletcher, Mark Jackson, Ricky Nattiel, Michael Brooks, Doug Widell, Mike Croel, Keith Burns, Allen Aldridge and Tom Rouen.

AHamza Abdullah
Bob Adams (American football)
Charlie Adams (American football)
Sam Adams (American football)
Allen Aldridge (linebacker)
Elijah Alexander
Jeff Alexander (American football)
Kevin Alexander (linebacker)
P. J. Alexander
Ray Alexander
Roc Alexander
Stephen Alexander
Billy Alford
Ty Allert
Hank Allison
Anthony Alridge
Lyle Alzado
Bobby Anderson
Marques Anderson
Mike Anderson (running back)
Lester Archambeau
Brandon Archer
Justin Armour
Otis Armstrong
J. J. Arrington
Matthias Askew
Baraka Atkins
George Atkinson (American football)
Steve Atwater
John Avery (American football)
John Ayers
Robert Ayers
Akin Ayodele
BRod Babers
Jay Bachman
Boss Bailey
Champ Bailey
Sean Bailey (American football)
Bill Bain (American football)
Chris Baker (defensive lineman)
Jason Baker
Lance Ball
Chris Banks (American football)
Justin Bannan
Mike Barber
Ernie Barnes
Walt Barnes (defensive lineman)
Josh Barrett
Will Bartholomew
D'Anthony Batiste
Danny Baugher
Steve Baylark
Zane Beadles
Santonio Beard
Scott Beavers
Jordan Beck
Josh Bell (American football)
Mike Bell (running back)
Tatum Bell
Keith Belton
Scott Bentley
Adam Bergen
Mitch Berger
Rod Bernstine
Bertrand Berry
B cont.Steve Beuerlein
Martin Bibla
Larry Birdine
Keith Bishop (American football)
Dré Bly
David Bowens
Cory Boyd
Greg Boyd (American football)
Michael Bozeman
Greg Bracelin
Ronnie Bradford
Sam Brandon
Tom Brandstater
Marquez Branson
Melvin Bratton
Tyrone Braxton
Carlton Brewster
Diyral Briggs
Bubby Brister
Blake Brockermeyer
Jeff Brohm
Michael Brooks (linebacker)
Robert Brooks
Andre Brown (American football)
Chris Brown (running back b. 1987)
Clay Brown (American football)
Courtney Brown (defensive end)
Cyron Brown
Eric Brown (American football)
Jamie Brown (American football)
Jonathan Brown (gridiron football)
Ken Brown (American football)
Brandon Browner
John Browning (American football)
Larry Brunson
David Bruton (American football)
Billy Bryan
Correll Buckhalter
Terrell Buckley
Keith Burns
Antwon Burton
Steve Busick
Jeff Byers
Butler By'not'e
Butch Byrd
CGlenn Cadrez
Larry Canada
Steve Cargile
Cooper Carlisle
Alphonso Carreker
Darren Carrington
Paul Carrington (American football)
Dwayne Carswell
Dale Carter
Rubin Carter (American football)
Tony Carter
Tony Carter (cornerback)
Jeremiah Castille
Byron Chamberlain
Barney Chavous
Patrick Chukwurah
Tyson Clabo
Ryan Clady
Maurice Clarett
Brian Clark (American football)
Derrick Clark
Desmond Clark
C cont.Kelvin Clark
Ben Claxton
Nic Clemons
Cedric Cobbs
George Coghill
Keary Colbert
Chris Cole (American football)
Marco Coleman
Britton Colquitt
Darren Comeaux
Andre Cooper
Mark Cooper (American football)
Kip Corrington
Dave Costa
Curome Cox
Perrish Cox
Aaron Craver
Willis Crenshaw
Mario Cristobal
Ray Crockett
Mike Croel
Tim Crowder
Carl Cunningham
Mike Current
Jay Cutler (American football)
DWale Dada
Lional Dalton
Brad Daluiso
Stanley Daniels (American football)
Jeff Davidson
Andra Davis
Britt Davis
Bruce Davis (linebacker)
Dorsett Davis
Eric Davis (American football)
Jerome Davis (gridiron football)
Rulon Davis
Terrell Davis
Brian Dawkins
Joe Dawkins
Ron Dayne
Steve DeBerg
Eric Decker
Robert Delpino
Rick Dennison
Al Denson (American football)
Todd Devoe
David Diaz-Infante
Bucky Dilts
Charles Dimry
Hewritt Dixon
Zachary Dixon
Dedrick Dodge
Chris Doering
Jack Dolbin
Matt Dominguez
Tom Domres
Mitch Donahue
Tony Dorsett
Lionel Dotson
Dominic Douglas
Gary Downs
Shane Dronett
Tom Drougas
Reuben Droughns
Darren Drozdov
DTim Duckworth
Joe Dudek
Wesley Duke
Elvis Dumervil
Pete Duranko
ENick Eason
Kyle Eckel
Booker Edgerson
Ron Egloff
Ebenezer Ekuban
Jason Elam
Luther Elliss
John Elway
John Engelberger
Mitch Erickson
Paul Ernster
Terry Erwin (American football)
Greg Eslinger
Larry Evans (American football)
Tyler Everett
Blake Ezor
FJustin Fargas
Sean Farrell
Mario Fatafehi
Mark Fenton (American football)
Nick Ferguson
Chafie Fields
Ronald Fields
Cullen Finnerty
Steve Fitzhugh
Troy Fleming
Simon Fletcher (American football)
Flipper Anderson
Lethon Flowers
Steve Foley (defensive back)
Fred Forsberg (American football)
J. P. Foschi
George Foster (American football)
Jayson Foster
Vernon Fox
Domonique Foxworth
Mike Freeman (American football)
Russell Freeman (American football)
Gus Frerotte
Lennie Friedman
Dustin Fry
Randy Fuller
GJabar Gaffney
David Galloway (American football)
David Gamble
Dylan Gandy
Daryl Gardener
Olandis Gary
Jumpy Geathers
Ralph Giacomarro
Freddie Gilbert
Tom Glassic
George Goeddeke
Ian Gold
André Goodman
Amon Gordon
Cornell Gordon
Darrien Gordon
Brandon Gorin
Sam Graddy
Randy Gradishar
Daniel Graham
G cont.Tom Graham (American football)
John Grant (American football)
Paul Grasmanis
Jarvis Green
Cornell Green (offensive tackle)
Gaston Green
Louis Green
Willie Green (American football)
Charlie Greer (American football)
Nick Greisen
Brian Griese
Quentin Griffin
Howard Griffith
Dan Gronkowski
HBrian Habib
Dale Hackbart
Joey Hackett
Darrell Hackney
Mike Haffner
Britt Hager
Mario Haggan
Andre Hall
Bruce Hall (American football)
Carlos Hall
Ben Hamilton
Derrick Hamilton
Patrick Hape
Billy Hardee
Mike Harden
Quentin Harris (American football)
Raymont Harris
Ryan Harris (American football)
Steven Harris (defensive tackle)
Dwight Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Garrett Hartley
Maurice Harvey
Richard Harvey (American football)
Harald Hasselbach
Tim Hauck
Herb Haygood
Alex Haynes
Mark Haynes
Reggie Hayward
Garrison Hearst
Vaughn Hebron
Wymon Henderson
Travis Henry
Kelly Herndon
Steve Herndon
Mark Herrmann
Jon Hesse
Cliff Hicks
Walter Highsmith
Renaldo Hill
Randy Hilliard
Peyton Hillis
Domenik Hixon
Russ Hochstein
George Hoey
John Hoffman (American football)
Warrick Holdman
Darius Holland
Montrae Holland
Vonnie Holliday
Ron Holmes
Mike Horan (American football)
H cont.Don Horn
Paul Howard (American football)
Bobby Howfield
John Hufnagel
Bobby Humphrey
Stefan Humphries
Ricky Hunley
Aaron Hunt (Canadian football)
Robert Hunt (American football)
Jason Hunter (American football)
Glenn Hyde
IMartin Imhof
Jerry Inman
JBernard Jackson (defensive back)
Chad Jackson
Chevis Jackson
Darrell Jackson
Jarious Jackson
Larron Jackson
Mark Jackson (American football)
Nate Jackson
Rich Jackson
Steven Jackson (fullback)
Tom Jackson (American football)
Taylor Jacobs
Tory James
Jashon Sykes
Patrick Jeffers
Billy Jenkins (American football)
Julian Jenkins
MarTay Jenkins
Jim Jensen (running back)
Butch Johnson (American football)
Charley Johnson
Darius Johnson
D. J. Johnson (cornerback b. 1985)
Eddie Johnson (punter)
Ellis Johnson (defensive lineman)
Jeremiah Johnson (American football)
Kyle Johnson
Raylee Johnson
Reggie Johnson (American football)
Teyo Johnson
Vance Johnson
C. J. Jones
Calvin Jones (cornerback)
Dante Jones
Daryll Jones
David Jones (offensive lineman)
Herana-Daze Jones
James Jones (defensive lineman)
K. C. Jones (American football)
Nathan Jones (American football)
Rondell Jones
Rulon Jones
Selwyn Jones
Tony Jones (offensive tackle)
Victor Jones
LaMont Jordan
Seth Joyner
Jim Juriga
KAlai Kalaniuvalu
Larry Kaminski
Danny Kanell
Ken Karcher
Rich Karlis
KKeith Kartz
Kevin Kasper
Clarence Kay
Braxton Kelley
Ben Kelly
Pat Kelly (American football)
Jimmy Kennedy (American football)
Kenoy Kennedy
Eddie Kennison
Crawford Ker
Brett Kern
William Kershaw
Jon Keyworth
Ola Kimrin
Todd Kinchen
David Kircus
Jammie Kirlew
Shawn Knight
Niko Koutouvides
Greg Kragen
Gary Kubiak
Chris Kuper
Aaron Kyle
LGene Lang (American football)
Kenard Lang
Le-Lo Lang
Ken Lanier
Spencer Larsen
Bill Larson
Bill Laskey (American football)
Kit Lathrop
Don Latimer
Ty Law
Mike Leach (long snapper)
Larry Lee (American football)
Ashley Lelie
Matt Lepsis
Jeremy LeSueur
Leon Lett
D. D. Lewis (linebacker b. 1979)
Greg Lewis (running back)
Jeff Lewis (American football)
Kory Lichtensteiger
Tony Lilly
Peter Liske
Floyd Little
Brandon Lloyd
Bill Lobenstein
Kerry Locklin
Mike Lodish
Dave Logan (American football)
Arther Love
Derek Loville
Calvin Lowry
Tim Lucas (American football)
Triandos Luke
Fran Lynch
John Lynch (American football)
Anthony Lynn
Tommy Lyons (American football)
Rob Lytle
MDarcel McBath
Ryan McBean
Mat McBriar
Ed McCaffrey
Brendan McCarthy (American football)
Matt McChesney
M cont.Marlon McCree
Lawrence McCutcheon
Marquay McDaniel
Reggie McElroy
Chester McGlockton
Keli McGregor
Travis McGriff
Alvin McKinley
Kenny McKinley
Tim McKyer
Bryant McNeal
Ryan McNeil (American football)
Tommy Maddox
Adrian Madise
Don Maggs
Josh Mallard
Wesly Mallard
Brison Manor
Marquand Manuel
Bobby Maples
Chris Marinelli
Mark Mariscal
Laurence Maroney
Brandon Marshall
Paul Martha
Ingle Martin
Glenn Martinez
Billy Masters (American football)
Andy Maurer
Ray May
Joe Mays (American football)
Kyle McCarthy
Adam Meadows
Karl Mecklenburg
Mark Merrill
Willie Middlebrooks
Glyn Milburn
Hugh Millen
Anthony Miller (American football)
Billy Miller
Chris Miller (American football)
Claudie Minor
Dean Miraldi
Brandon Miree
Clint Mitchell
Leroy Mitchell
John Mobley
Orson Mobley
Alton Montgomery
Marv Montgomery
Randy Montgomery
Scottie Montgomery
Mike Montler
Bob Moore (American football)
Eddie Moore
Jason Moore (American football)
Emery Moorehead
Knowshon Moreno
Quincy Morgan
Fred Mortensen
Christian Morton
Craig Morton
Haven Moses
Jarvis Moss
Rashod Moulton
Pat Murray
Bill Musgrave
M cont.Chad Mustard
Chris Myers (American football)
Michael Myers (American football)
Chip Myrtle
NRob Nairne
John Nalbone
Tom Nalen
Damien Nash
Marcus Nash
Ricky Nattiel
Joe Nedney
Dan Neil (American football)
Tom Neville
Doug Nienhuis
Chris Norman (American football)
Micah Knorr
Ben Nowland
ORiley Odoms
Clint Oldenburg
Muhammad Oliver
Eric Olsen (American football)
Phil Olsen
Seth Olsen
Deltha O'Neal
Kyle Orton
PManuel Padilla
Anton Palepoi
J'Vonne Parker
Samie Parker
Rick Parros
Preston Parsons
Alan Pastrana
Tito Paul
Sam Paulescu
Lonie Paxton
Karl Paymah
Erik Pears
Jack Peavey
Everette Pedescleaux
Steve Pelluer
Craig Penrose
Mike Perez (American football)
Lonnie Perrin
Gerald Perry (American football)
Michael Dean Perry
Bob Perryman
Kenny Peterson
Brett Pierce
Terry Pierce
Andrew Pinnock
Kavika Pittman
Michael Pittman
John Pitts (American football)
Bruce Plummer
Jake Plummer
Tyler Polumbus
Keith Poole
Nathan Poole
Tyrone Poole
Monsanto Pope
P. J. Pope
Clinton Portis
Darryl Pounds
Carlton Powell
Warren Powers (American football)
Matt Prater
PSteve Preece
Dave Preston
Luke Prestridge
Mike Pritchard
Trevor Pryce
Jeb Putzier
QBrady Quinn
Mike Quinn
Richard Quinn (American football)
RPatrick Ramsey
Steve Ramsey (American football)
Montae Reagor
Tony Reed
Izell Reese
Darrell Reid
Lamont Reid
Jerry Rice
Simeon Rice
Eron Riley
Reggie Rivers
Joe Rizzo
Randy Robbins (American football)
Dewayne Robertson
Jeff Robinson (American football)
Lee Robinson (American football)
Matt Robinson (American football)
Jacob Rogers
Roderick Rogers
Nick Rolovich
Bill Romanowski
Oliver Ross (running back)
Tom Rouen
John Rowser
Eddie Royal
Mike Ruether
Steve Russ
Cliff Russell
Derek Russell
Leonard Russell
Johnny Rutledge
Jim Ryan (American football)
SGeorge Saimes
Blaine Saipaia
Ephraim Salaam
Harvey Salem
Lorne Sam
O. J. Santiago
Cecil Sapp
Todd Sauerbrun
Bryan Save
John Sawyer (American football)
Tony Scheffler
Steve Schindler
Mark Schlereth
Blake Schlueter
Bill Schultz (American football)
Kirk Scrafford
Jeff Severson
Steve Sewell
Shannon Sharpe
Josh Shaw
Richard Shelton (American football)
Travis Shelton
Edell Shepherd
Rod Sherman
Mike Sherrard
Roger Shoals
S cont.Jeff Shoate
Jerry Simmons (American football)
Chris Simms
Alphonso Smith
Ben Smith (cornerback)
Dennis Smith (American football)
Detron Smith
Ed Smith (defensive end)
Kolby Smith
Le Kevin Smith
Neil Smith (American football)
Paul Smith (fullback)
Paul Smith (defensive end)
Perry Smith (American football)
Rod Smith (American football)
Sammie Smith
Tyson Smith (linebacker)
Isaac Snell
Brian Sochia
Roland Solomon
Antwain Spann
Jimmy Spencer (American football)
Kory Sperry
Cameron Spikes
Donnie Spragan
Fred Steinfort
Brandon Stokley
Otto Stowe
Dave Studdard
Don Summers
Harry Swayne
Bob Swenson
Nate Swift
TRalph Tamm
Maa Tanuvasa
Alphonso Taylor
Herb Taylor (American football)
Kitrick Taylor
Trey Teague
Tim Tebow
Steve Tensi
David Terrell (wide receiver)
Marcus Thigpen
Calvin Thomas (American football)
Demaryius Thomas
Earlie Thomas
Eric Thomas (American football)
J. T. Thomas (defensive back)
Marcus Thomas (defensive tackle)
Marcus Thomas (running back)
Zach Thomas (wide receiver)
Arland Thompson
Bill Thompson (American football)
Broderick Thompson
Syd'Quan Thompson
Randy Thornton
Cedric Tillman
Ryan Torain
Paul Toviessi
Andre Townsend
A. J. Trapasso
Keith Traylor
David Treadwell
Landon Trusty
Godwin Turk
Jim Turner (placekicker)
Scott Turner
T cont.Melvin Tuten
Maurice Tyler
UKeith Uecker
Artie Ulmer
Marviel Underwood
Rick Upchurch
Chad Upshaw
VBilly Van Heusen
Bradlee Van Pelt
Cameron Vaughn
Cassius Vaughn
Vickiel Vaughn
Demetrin Veal
Tony Veland
Chris Verhulst
Kevin Vickerson
Lloyd Voss
WBob Wade (basketball)
Darius Walker
Denard Walker
Javon Walker
Kenny Walker (American football)
Lenny Walls
J. D. Walton
Gerard Warren
Cliff Washburn
Dave Washington
Gene Washington (Vikings)
Keith Washington (American football)
Lionel Washington
Marvin Washington
Ted Washington
Chris Watson (American football)
Steve Watson (American football)
Darius Watts
Nate Wayne
Nate Webster
Marquis Weeks
Norris Weese
Jack Weil (American football)
Charlie West
Jim Whalen
LenDale White
Taylor Whitley
Dave Widell
Doug Widell
Casey Wiegmann
Gerald Willhite
Alfred Williams
Brandon Williams (cornerback)
D. J. Williams
Dan Williams (defensive end)
Darrent Williams
Jack Williams (American football)
Jamal Williams
Maurice Williams (American football)
Roosevelt Williams (gridiron football)
Keith Tyrone Willis
Matthew Willis (American football)
Jeff Wilner
Al Wilson
Steve Wilson (defensive back)
Travis Wilson (American football)
Troy Wilson (American football)
Jamie Winborn
Sammy Winder
WLee Woodall
Ken Woodard
Ray Woodard
Wesley Woodyard
Jim Wright (American football)
W cont.Louis Wright (American football)
David Wyman (American football)
YBob Young (American football)
Chris Young (American football)
Mike Young (American football)
Y cont.Scott Young (American football)
Selvin Young
ZGary Zimmerman

Lancane
12-28-2010, 04:22 PM
AHamza Abdullah
Bob Adams (American football)
Charlie Adams (American football)
Sam Adams (American football)
Allen Aldridge (linebacker)
Elijah Alexander
Jeff Alexander (American football)
Kevin Alexander (linebacker)
P. J. Alexander
Ray Alexander
Roc Alexander
Stephen Alexander
Billy Alford
Ty Allert
Hank Allison
Anthony Alridge
Lyle Alzado
Bobby Anderson
Marques Anderson
Mike Anderson (running back)
Lester Archambeau
Brandon Archer
Justin Armour
Otis Armstrong
J. J. Arrington
Matthias Askew
Baraka Atkins
George Atkinson (American football)
Steve Atwater
John Avery (American football)
John Ayers
Robert Ayers
Akin Ayodele
BRod Babers
Jay Bachman
Boss Bailey
Champ Bailey
Sean Bailey (American football)
Bill Bain (American football)
Chris Baker (defensive lineman)
Jason Baker
Lance Ball
Chris Banks (American football)
Justin Bannan
Mike Barber
Ernie Barnes
Walt Barnes (defensive lineman)
Josh Barrett
Will Bartholomew
D'Anthony Batiste
Danny Baugher
Steve Baylark
Zane Beadles
Santonio Beard
Scott Beavers
Jordan Beck
Josh Bell (American football)
Mike Bell (running back)
Tatum Bell
Keith Belton
Scott Bentley
Adam Bergen
Mitch Berger
Rod Bernstine
Bertrand Berry
B cont.Steve Beuerlein
Martin Bibla
Larry Birdine
Keith Bishop (American football)
Dré Bly
David Bowens
Cory Boyd
Greg Boyd (American football)
Michael Bozeman
Greg Bracelin
Ronnie Bradford
Sam Brandon
Tom Brandstater
Marquez Branson
Melvin Bratton
Tyrone Braxton
Carlton Brewster
Diyral Briggs
Bubby Brister
Blake Brockermeyer
Jeff Brohm
Michael Brooks (linebacker)
Robert Brooks
Andre Brown (American football)
Chris Brown (running back b. 1987)
Clay Brown (American football)
Courtney Brown (defensive end)
Cyron Brown
Eric Brown (American football)
Jamie Brown (American football)
Jonathan Brown (gridiron football)
Ken Brown (American football)
Brandon Browner
John Browning (American football)
Larry Brunson
David Bruton (American football)
Billy Bryan
Correll Buckhalter
Terrell Buckley
Keith Burns
Antwon Burton
Steve Busick
Jeff Byers
Butler By'not'e
Butch Byrd
CGlenn Cadrez
Larry Canada
Steve Cargile
Cooper Carlisle
Alphonso Carreker
Darren Carrington
Paul Carrington (American football)
Dwayne Carswell
Dale Carter
Rubin Carter (American football)
Tony Carter
Tony Carter (cornerback)
Jeremiah Castille
Byron Chamberlain
Barney Chavous
Patrick Chukwurah
Tyson Clabo
Ryan Clady
Maurice Clarett
Brian Clark (American football)
Derrick Clark
Desmond Clark
C cont.Kelvin Clark
Ben Claxton
Nic Clemons
Cedric Cobbs
George Coghill
Keary Colbert
Chris Cole (American football)
Marco Coleman
Britton Colquitt
Darren Comeaux
Andre Cooper
Mark Cooper (American football)
Kip Corrington
Dave Costa
Curome Cox
Perrish Cox
Aaron Craver
Willis Crenshaw
Mario Cristobal
Ray Crockett
Mike Croel
Tim Crowder
Carl Cunningham
Mike Current
Jay Cutler (American football)
DWale Dada
Lional Dalton
Brad Daluiso
Stanley Daniels (American football)
Jeff Davidson
Andra Davis
Britt Davis
Bruce Davis (linebacker)
Dorsett Davis
Eric Davis (American football)
Jerome Davis (gridiron football)
Rulon Davis
Terrell Davis
Brian Dawkins
Joe Dawkins
Ron Dayne
Steve DeBerg
Eric Decker
Robert Delpino
Rick Dennison
Al Denson (American football)
Todd Devoe
David Diaz-Infante
Bucky Dilts
Charles Dimry
Hewritt Dixon
Zachary Dixon
Dedrick Dodge
Chris Doering
Jack Dolbin
Matt Dominguez
Tom Domres
Mitch Donahue
Tony Dorsett
Lionel Dotson
Dominic Douglas
Gary Downs
Shane Dronett
Tom Drougas
Reuben Droughns
Darren Drozdov
DTim Duckworth
Joe Dudek
Wesley Duke
Elvis Dumervil
Pete Duranko
ENick Eason
Kyle Eckel
Booker Edgerson
Ron Egloff
Ebenezer Ekuban
Jason Elam
Luther Elliss
John Elway
John Engelberger
Mitch Erickson
Paul Ernster
Terry Erwin (American football)
Greg Eslinger
Larry Evans (American football)
Tyler Everett
Blake Ezor
FJustin Fargas
Sean Farrell
Mario Fatafehi
Mark Fenton (American football)
Nick Ferguson
Chafie Fields
Ronald Fields
Cullen Finnerty
Steve Fitzhugh
Troy Fleming
Simon Fletcher (American football)
Flipper Anderson
Lethon Flowers
Steve Foley (defensive back)
Fred Forsberg (American football)
J. P. Foschi
George Foster (American football)
Jayson Foster
Vernon Fox
Domonique Foxworth
Mike Freeman (American football)
Russell Freeman (American football)
Gus Frerotte
Lennie Friedman
Dustin Fry
Randy Fuller
GJabar Gaffney
David Galloway (American football)
David Gamble
Dylan Gandy
Daryl Gardener
Olandis Gary
Jumpy Geathers
Ralph Giacomarro
Freddie Gilbert
Tom Glassic
George Goeddeke
Ian Gold
André Goodman
Amon Gordon
Cornell Gordon
Darrien Gordon
Brandon Gorin
Sam Graddy
Randy Gradishar
Daniel Graham
G cont.Tom Graham (American football)
John Grant (American football)
Paul Grasmanis
Jarvis Green
Cornell Green (offensive tackle)
Gaston Green
Louis Green
Willie Green (American football)
Charlie Greer (American football)
Nick Greisen
Brian Griese
Quentin Griffin
Howard Griffith
Dan Gronkowski
HBrian Habib
Dale Hackbart
Joey Hackett
Darrell Hackney
Mike Haffner
Britt Hager
Mario Haggan
Andre Hall
Bruce Hall (American football)
Carlos Hall
Ben Hamilton
Derrick Hamilton
Patrick Hape
Billy Hardee
Mike Harden
Quentin Harris (American football)
Raymont Harris
Ryan Harris (American football)
Steven Harris (defensive tackle)
Dwight Harrison
Kevin Harrison
Garrett Hartley
Maurice Harvey
Richard Harvey (American football)
Harald Hasselbach
Tim Hauck
Herb Haygood
Alex Haynes
Mark Haynes
Reggie Hayward
Garrison Hearst
Vaughn Hebron
Wymon Henderson
Travis Henry
Kelly Herndon
Steve Herndon
Mark Herrmann
Jon Hesse
Cliff Hicks
Walter Highsmith
Renaldo Hill
Randy Hilliard
Peyton Hillis
Domenik Hixon
Russ Hochstein
George Hoey
John Hoffman (American football)
Warrick Holdman
Darius Holland
Montrae Holland
Vonnie Holliday
Ron Holmes
Mike Horan (American football)
H cont.Don Horn
Paul Howard (American football)
Bobby Howfield
John Hufnagel
Bobby Humphrey
Stefan Humphries
Ricky Hunley
Aaron Hunt (Canadian football)
Robert Hunt (American football)
Jason Hunter (American football)
Glenn Hyde
IMartin Imhof
Jerry Inman
JBernard Jackson (defensive back)
Chad Jackson
Chevis Jackson
Darrell Jackson
Jarious Jackson
Larron Jackson
Mark Jackson (American football)
Nate Jackson
Rich Jackson
Steven Jackson (fullback)
Tom Jackson (American football)
Taylor Jacobs
Tory James
Jashon Sykes
Patrick Jeffers
Billy Jenkins (American football)
Julian Jenkins
MarTay Jenkins
Jim Jensen (running back)
Butch Johnson (American football)
Charley Johnson
Darius Johnson
D. J. Johnson (cornerback b. 1985)
Eddie Johnson (punter)
Ellis Johnson (defensive lineman)
Jeremiah Johnson (American football)
Kyle Johnson
Raylee Johnson
Reggie Johnson (American football)
Teyo Johnson
Vance Johnson
C. J. Jones
Calvin Jones (cornerback)
Dante Jones
Daryll Jones
David Jones (offensive lineman)
Herana-Daze Jones
James Jones (defensive lineman)
K. C. Jones (American football)
Nathan Jones (American football)
Rondell Jones
Rulon Jones
Selwyn Jones
Tony Jones (offensive tackle)
Victor Jones
LaMont Jordan
Seth Joyner
Jim Juriga
KAlai Kalaniuvalu
Larry Kaminski
Danny Kanell
Ken Karcher
Rich Karlis
KKeith Kartz
Kevin Kasper
Clarence Kay
Braxton Kelley
Ben Kelly
Pat Kelly (American football)
Jimmy Kennedy (American football)
Kenoy Kennedy
Eddie Kennison
Crawford Ker
Brett Kern
William Kershaw
Jon Keyworth
Ola Kimrin
Todd Kinchen
David Kircus
Jammie Kirlew
Shawn Knight
Niko Koutouvides
Greg Kragen
Gary Kubiak
Chris Kuper
Aaron Kyle
LGene Lang (American football)
Kenard Lang
Le-Lo Lang
Ken Lanier
Spencer Larsen
Bill Larson
Bill Laskey (American football)
Kit Lathrop
Don Latimer
Ty Law
Mike Leach (long snapper)
Larry Lee (American football)
Ashley Lelie
Matt Lepsis
Jeremy LeSueur
Leon Lett
D. D. Lewis (linebacker b. 1979)
Greg Lewis (running back)
Jeff Lewis (American football)
Kory Lichtensteiger
Tony Lilly
Peter Liske
Floyd Little
Brandon Lloyd
Bill Lobenstein
Kerry Locklin
Mike Lodish
Dave Logan (American football)
Arther Love
Derek Loville
Calvin Lowry
Tim Lucas (American football)
Triandos Luke
Fran Lynch
John Lynch (American football)
Anthony Lynn
Tommy Lyons (American football)
Rob Lytle
MDarcel McBath
Ryan McBean
Mat McBriar
Ed McCaffrey
Brendan McCarthy (American football)
Matt McChesney
M cont.Marlon McCree
Lawrence McCutcheon
Marquay McDaniel
Reggie McElroy
Chester McGlockton
Keli McGregor
Travis McGriff
Alvin McKinley
Kenny McKinley
Tim McKyer
Bryant McNeal
Ryan McNeil (American football)
Tommy Maddox
Adrian Madise
Don Maggs
Josh Mallard
Wesly Mallard
Brison Manor
Marquand Manuel
Bobby Maples
Chris Marinelli
Mark Mariscal
Laurence Maroney
Brandon Marshall
Paul Martha
Ingle Martin
Glenn Martinez
Billy Masters (American football)
Andy Maurer
Ray May
Joe Mays (American football)
Kyle McCarthy
Adam Meadows
Karl Mecklenburg
Mark Merrill
Willie Middlebrooks
Glyn Milburn
Hugh Millen
Anthony Miller (American football)
Billy Miller
Chris Miller (American football)
Claudie Minor
Dean Miraldi
Brandon Miree
Clint Mitchell
Leroy Mitchell
John Mobley
Orson Mobley
Alton Montgomery
Marv Montgomery
Randy Montgomery
Scottie Montgomery
Mike Montler
Bob Moore (American football)
Eddie Moore
Jason Moore (American football)
Emery Moorehead
Knowshon Moreno
Quincy Morgan
Fred Mortensen
Christian Morton
Craig Morton
Haven Moses
Jarvis Moss
Rashod Moulton
Pat Murray
Bill Musgrave
M cont.Chad Mustard
Chris Myers (American football)
Michael Myers (American football)
Chip Myrtle
NRob Nairne
John Nalbone
Tom Nalen
Damien Nash
Marcus Nash
Ricky Nattiel
Joe Nedney
Dan Neil (American football)
Tom Neville
Doug Nienhuis
Chris Norman (American football)
Micah Knorr
Ben Nowland
ORiley Odoms
Clint Oldenburg
Muhammad Oliver
Eric Olsen (American football)
Phil Olsen
Seth Olsen
Deltha O'Neal
Kyle Orton
PManuel Padilla
Anton Palepoi
J'Vonne Parker
Samie Parker
Rick Parros
Preston Parsons
Alan Pastrana
Tito Paul
Sam Paulescu
Lonie Paxton
Karl Paymah
Erik Pears
Jack Peavey
Everette Pedescleaux
Steve Pelluer
Craig Penrose
Mike Perez (American football)
Lonnie Perrin
Gerald Perry (American football)
Michael Dean Perry
Bob Perryman
Kenny Peterson
Brett Pierce
Terry Pierce
Andrew Pinnock
Kavika Pittman
Michael Pittman
John Pitts (American football)
Bruce Plummer
Jake Plummer
Tyler Polumbus
Keith Poole
Nathan Poole
Tyrone Poole
Monsanto Pope
P. J. Pope
Clinton Portis
Darryl Pounds
Carlton Powell
Warren Powers (American football)
Matt Prater
PSteve Preece
Dave Preston
Luke Prestridge
Mike Pritchard
Trevor Pryce
Jeb Putzier
QBrady Quinn
Mike Quinn
Richard Quinn (American football)
RPatrick Ramsey
Steve Ramsey (American football)
Montae Reagor
Tony Reed
Izell Reese
Darrell Reid
Lamont Reid
Jerry Rice
Simeon Rice
Eron Riley
Reggie Rivers
Joe Rizzo
Randy Robbins (American football)
Dewayne Robertson
Jeff Robinson (American football)
Lee Robinson (American football)
Matt Robinson (American football)
Jacob Rogers
Roderick Rogers
Nick Rolovich
Bill Romanowski
Oliver Ross (running back)
Tom Rouen
John Rowser
Eddie Royal
Mike Ruether
Steve Russ
Cliff Russell
Derek Russell
Leonard Russell
Johnny Rutledge
Jim Ryan (American football)
SGeorge Saimes
Blaine Saipaia
Ephraim Salaam
Harvey Salem
Lorne Sam
O. J. Santiago
Cecil Sapp
Todd Sauerbrun
Bryan Save
John Sawyer (American football)
Tony Scheffler
Steve Schindler
Mark Schlereth
Blake Schlueter
Bill Schultz (American football)
Kirk Scrafford
Jeff Severson
Steve Sewell
Shannon Sharpe
Josh Shaw
Richard Shelton (American football)
Travis Shelton
Edell Shepherd
Rod Sherman
Mike Sherrard
Roger Shoals
S cont.Jeff Shoate
Jerry Simmons (American football)
Chris Simms
Alphonso Smith
Ben Smith (cornerback)
Dennis Smith (American football)
Detron Smith
Ed Smith (defensive end)
Kolby Smith
Le Kevin Smith
Neil Smith (American football)
Paul Smith (fullback)
Paul Smith (defensive end)
Perry Smith (American football)
Rod Smith (American football)
Sammie Smith
Tyson Smith (linebacker)
Isaac Snell
Brian Sochia
Roland Solomon
Antwain Spann
Jimmy Spencer (American football)
Kory Sperry
Cameron Spikes
Donnie Spragan
Fred Steinfort
Brandon Stokley
Otto Stowe
Dave Studdard
Don Summers
Harry Swayne
Bob Swenson
Nate Swift
TRalph Tamm
Maa Tanuvasa
Alphonso Taylor
Herb Taylor (American football)
Kitrick Taylor
Trey Teague
Tim Tebow
Steve Tensi
David Terrell (wide receiver)
Marcus Thigpen
Calvin Thomas (American football)
Demaryius Thomas
Earlie Thomas
Eric Thomas (American football)
J. T. Thomas (defensive back)
Marcus Thomas (defensive tackle)
Marcus Thomas (running back)
Zach Thomas (wide receiver)
Arland Thompson
Bill Thompson (American football)
Broderick Thompson
Syd'Quan Thompson
Randy Thornton
Cedric Tillman
Ryan Torain
Paul Toviessi
Andre Townsend
A. J. Trapasso
Keith Traylor
David Treadwell
Landon Trusty
Godwin Turk
Jim Turner (placekicker)
Scott Turner
T cont.Melvin Tuten
Maurice Tyler
UKeith Uecker
Artie Ulmer
Marviel Underwood
Rick Upchurch
Chad Upshaw
VBilly Van Heusen
Bradlee Van Pelt
Cameron Vaughn
Cassius Vaughn
Vickiel Vaughn
Demetrin Veal
Tony Veland
Chris Verhulst
Kevin Vickerson
Lloyd Voss
WBob Wade (basketball)
Darius Walker
Denard Walker
Javon Walker
Kenny Walker (American football)
Lenny Walls
J. D. Walton
Gerard Warren
Cliff Washburn
Dave Washington
Gene Washington (Vikings)
Keith Washington (American football)
Lionel Washington
Marvin Washington
Ted Washington
Chris Watson (American football)
Steve Watson (American football)
Darius Watts
Nate Wayne
Nate Webster
Marquis Weeks
Norris Weese
Jack Weil (American football)
Charlie West
Jim Whalen
LenDale White
Taylor Whitley
Dave Widell
Doug Widell
Casey Wiegmann
Gerald Willhite
Alfred Williams
Brandon Williams (cornerback)
D. J. Williams
Dan Williams (defensive end)
Darrent Williams
Jack Williams (American football)
Jamal Williams
Maurice Williams (American football)
Roosevelt Williams (gridiron football)
Keith Tyrone Willis
Matthew Willis (American football)
Jeff Wilner
Al Wilson
Steve Wilson (defensive back)
Travis Wilson (American football)
Troy Wilson (American football)
Jamie Winborn
Sammy Winder
WLee Woodall
Ken Woodard
Ray Woodard
Wesley Woodyard
Jim Wright (American football)
W cont.Louis Wright (American football)
David Wyman (American football)
YBob Young (American football)
Chris Young (American football)
Mike Young (American football)
Y cont.Scott Young (American football)
Selvin Young
ZGary Zimmerman

I was keeping it more realistic, but that works...even though three quarters of your list were nothing but fodder. I was actually using the names of people that earned Pro Bowl or other honors as Broncos...but okay.

:lol:

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 04:25 PM

Sydquan Thompson

Eric Decker

Two rookies that you can look into and they will grow with the team...
you all came here in the same year.

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 04:30 PM
Heck..

add Demaryius Thomas... the FIRST first round pick last year.

he a has a ton of promise... if he can stay healthy.

They picked him in front of Tebow.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 04:32 PM
Sydquan Thomas had the pick to end the game last Sunday

DenBronx
12-28-2010, 04:32 PM
I was keeping it more realistic, but that works...even though three quarters of your list were nothing but fodder. I was actually using the names of people that earned Pro Bowl or other honors as Broncos...but okay.

:lol:

Even the Maurice Clarett's will be talked about from time to time Lancane. :lol:

She must know all...the good, bad and ugly.

Dzone
12-28-2010, 04:57 PM

Those are exactly the type of interviews ORTON has given since he got benched. Orton has shown himself to be a selfish and smug a'hole. I cant wait for him to get traded away to some team that doesnt know any better.

EMB6903
12-28-2010, 04:59 PM

Theres always going to be the bitter haters on this site.. keep doing your thing!

Dzone
12-28-2010, 05:05 PM
man thats a long list of Broncos. How many Broncos have ya'll met in person? I can think of 4 on that list that Ive met, thats about it.

TXBRONC
12-28-2010, 05:09 PM

Everyone is welcome here JGG and many of us have noticed the change and were glad you're on board. :salute:

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 05:21 PM
Foochaco, Kankankee seems like a nice historic community. Chicago's like only 60 miles away too. do you fish? Sounds like there's great camping, fishing, and canoing in their state park. check out the limestone cliffs of Rock Creek. Have you done any of that?

what's the major industry there? I'm thinking about moving

15 years ago It would be a good move, now not so much. Many closed down factories now. Kankakee is also a very corrupt city. I live in Bradley but grew up in Kankakee which is a cesspool and has been for a long time. Kankakee, Bradley, and Bourbonnais (home of bears camp) are all basically one city. Jobs are scarce around here now. Lot of people commute up north for work. The state park is O.K. nothing to write home about. Illinois is a horrible state to move to, if you are serious about moving. Not quite sure of your seriousness though.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2010, 05:25 PM

The Bronco Picture = team, not one player. I believe that Tebow will be a great player for the Broncos - time will tell. I am hoping he is a success, because that will mean that the Broncos are a success, if they put talent around him.

LTC Pain
12-28-2010, 05:34 PM
The Bronco Picture = team, not one player. I believe that Tebow will be a great player for the Broncos - time will tell. I am hoping he is a success, because that will mean that the Broncos are a success, if they put talent around him.

Agree with Carol 100% It's about the team. Differing opinions don't bother me. But I could do without fans denying the team concept on a blind, "homer" focus on one individual. I as well wish TT the best and all the Broncos as well.

Any way TT could play two-way and help the defense? :D :beer: :defense:

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 05:52 PM
15 years ago It would be a good move, now not so much. Many closed down factories now. Kankakee is also a very corrupt city. I live in Bradley but grew up in Kankakee which is a cesspool and has been for a long time. Kankakee, Bradley, and Bourbonnais (home of bears camp) are all basically one city. Jobs are scarce around here now. Lot of people commute up north for work. The state park is O.K. nothing to write home about. Illinois is a horrible state to move to, if you are serious about moving. Not quite sure of your seriousness though.

pretty much bsing. I lived in the chicago area for a while and wasnt' too fond of it. I'm looking to move west though. I'd more than likely stay away from Illinois. didn't think it was such a horrible state though.

Ravage!!!
12-28-2010, 06:07 PM

Will you have a talk with Painterdave?

Foochacho
12-28-2010, 06:08 PM
pretty much bsing. I lived in the chicago area for a while and wasnt' too fond of it. I'm looking to move west though. I'd more than likely stay away from Illinois. didn't think it was such a horrible state though.

With the way they raise taxes and handle our money it is an awful state. No freedoms either they seem to be against everything. No concealed carry, no fireworks, no murdering hookers. ******* ********.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 06:13 PM
what do you do in Kankankee Foochacho?

girler
12-28-2010, 06:34 PM
man thats a long list of Broncos. How many Broncos have ya'll met in person? I can think of 4 on that list that Ive met, thats about it.

I touched Rich Karlis once when my sister and I met the team on the tarmac coming back from a Raiders win. But he had both shoes on at the time. I was so disappointed. :tsk:

I met and had dinner with Steve Antonopolis once. I don't remember a word either of us said. :noidea:

gnomeflinger
12-28-2010, 06:44 PM
I have an autograph of Wesley Woodyard. U29 went to a meet and greet a couple of years ago and sent me the autograph. :salute:

sneakers
12-28-2010, 06:47 PM
guys trying to sell you shit on the beach....now that is annoying.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/1f/11/6a/annoying-hawker-on-chaweng.jpg

Dzone
12-28-2010, 06:47 PM
I still dont get why people on here get a Bee up their butt whenever someone is a Tebow fan from Florida turned Bronco fan. Seems a bit petty if ya ask me

sneakers
12-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I have an autograph of Wesley Woodyard. U29 went to a meet and greet a couple of years ago and sent me the autograph. :salute:

I got a brett favre autograph on a football card when he was in his second year with the packers....i was going to give it to my grandma when she had cancer at the hospital because that was her favorite player...but she died before i could get there...

that is the end of my story. kinda sad...

Denver Native (Carol)
12-28-2010, 06:49 PM
I still dont get why people on here get a Bee up their butt whenever someone is a Tebow fan from Florida turned Bronco fan. Seems a bit petty if ya ask me

Was it not a Tebow fan who started this thread?

sneakers
12-28-2010, 06:50 PM

????

People in Wisconsin loved watching the broncos when Ron Dayne was on the team....(Ron Dayne is to Wisconsin, what Tebow is to Florida. He is that popular)

girler
12-28-2010, 07:05 PM
Utah people were Bronco fans when Mike Anderson was on the team. It was awesome because I lived in Utah one of those years and they totally reported about the Broncos every day. Well, they totally reported about Mike Anderson every day, so I got my fix in. They also showed almost every Bronco game locally. In fact, I don't think I missed one game...

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 07:16 PM
that's interesting. Personally I will follow Iowa players in the NFL and hope well for them. We got the same on Kurt Warner, but I don't recall many Iowans becoming Rams fans. Not saying what should or shouldn't be, just observing.

camdisco24
12-28-2010, 07:27 PM
I was ticked when Phillip Rivers went to the Chargers because I grew up an NC State fan an wanted him to do well where ever he landed... Unless it was in SD!!!

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 07:59 PM
Will you have a talk with Painterdave?

Hilarious... :laugh:

Lancane
12-28-2010, 08:10 PM
Even the Maurice Clarett's will be talked about from time to time Lancane. :lol:

She must know all...the good, bad and ugly.

No...not Clarett, one of the worst draft picks in Broncos' history...what a sad day that was! Ughhh...:tsk:

:laugh:

Lancane
12-28-2010, 08:11 PM

:shocked:

"Bee up the Butt"???:confused:

Are we reverting to twelve year old slang and cutdowns Dz? :lol:

KCL
12-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Was it not a Tebow fan who started this thread?

who got a bee up their butt about her...now Jags is a totally different story and I can understand why Broncos fans are tired of his shit...hell I'm tired of his nonsense crap going on and on about Tebow...too fricking weird IMO.

KCL
12-28-2010, 08:38 PM
I was ticked when Phillip Rivers went to the Chargers because I grew up an NC State fan an wanted him to do well where ever he landed... Unless it was in SD!!!

You can thank Manning for that.

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 08:38 PM
We even let KC fans hang out here so you are welcome too.

KCL
12-28-2010, 08:40 PM
We even let KC fans hang out here so you are welcome too.

"We"??? You have a turd in your pocket...:D

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 08:43 PM
"We"??? You have a turd in your pocket...:D

I did earlier. :shocked:

KCL
12-28-2010, 08:44 PM
I did earlier. :shocked:

Did it come from Tebow?

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 08:45 PM
who got a bee up their butt about her...now Jags is a totally different story and I can understand why Broncos fans are tired of his shit...hell I'm tired of his nonsense crap going on and on about Tebow...too fricking weird IMO.

Yeah, I bet Jags isnt at the Chief forums.

Day1BroncoFan
12-28-2010, 08:46 PM
Did it come from Tebow?

You don't want to know. :D

Or maybe, I don't want to tell. :lol:

Dreadnought
12-28-2010, 09:43 PM
You are the least annoying one.

I've gotten to kind of like her. She took her medecine, got unfairly lumped into a bad crowd, and is still here after almost a season of Josh Mcdaniels football. I hope she stays a Bronco fan for the duration, long after TT is inducted into Canton after winning us Multiple Lombardis.

Thats not a prediction mind you, just an expression of hope. :D

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 09:49 PM
I've gotten to kind of like her. She took her medecine, got unfairly lumped into a bad crowd, and is still here after almost a season of Josh Mcdaniels football. I hope she stays a Bronco fan for the duration, long after TT is inducted into Canton after winning us Multiple Lombardis.

Thats not a prediction mind you, just an expression of hope. :D

Careful.... they will come after you for talking like that... :listen:

Lancane
12-28-2010, 09:55 PM
Careful.... they will come after you for talking like that... :listen:

Why? I hope the kid has the ability to lead this team to several championships, I think we all do. But calling him the second coming when he has so much against him and yet more to prove then any others leaves room for doubt right now, if he starts going to multiple Pro-Bowls and such, then... And he better do more then lead us to multiple Lombardi's, there better be three back to back or he'll be on my shit-list, even though I'd be happy with one here and there as well.

:D

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 10:11 PM
I like the kid, too.

pnbronco
12-29-2010, 03:40 AM
Sydquan Thompson

Eric Decker

Two rookies that you can look into and they will grow with the team...
you all came here in the same year.

Great choices Dave, another great choice is Demaryius Thomas, if he can get and stay healthy. (I will note that I did buy his jersey this year, so it may have been the kiss of death...:laugh:) I know you mentioned him later on Dave and I agree with you.

I also have a thing for the big boys....your O line guys... The can make or break a QB. So I would follow J.D. Walton and Zane Beadles.

Depending on how Perrish Cox legal problems work out, he could have a very bright or bad future, but he has talent, yet another rookie.

Being a female I highly recomend Deckers for reasons other just his playing on the field. He does a lot of charity work too.....got ya....;). (very easy on the eyes too....:D)

You know when Beadles started he had shoulder lenght hair and it's finally grown out some, but still pretty darn short. So I wonder what Syd'Quan did to keep them from cutting his, because Perrish had longer hair too.

These guys are all rookies and have made a contribution to the team already, so a nice list to choose from. Also I'm with Carol. I have my favorite players for my own reason, but the Broncos are a team and it's the team that I follow.