PDA

View Full Version : We are undefeated!!!!

lgenf
12-28-2010, 09:16 AM
So Christmas came on this past Saturday and without discussing it with eachother my wife and I both bought eachother our new Broncos' jerseys.

Yes, they are both # 15 jerseys

Yes, they are both home jerseys (and my wife bought the white away jersey also)

Yes, we proudly put them on and went out to our local sports bar and even asked the manager to put on the Broncos game

and YES WE WON!!!!!!!

so, although we live in FL and only arrived to cheer for the Broncos this year and b/c of TT, we have been cheering all year, we have never wished anyone would get hurt or die, never cheered against any players for the Broncos and are very excited to wear them again this week and hope to be 2-0 when the day ends.

MasterShake
12-28-2010, 09:49 AM
I'm glad your jersies worked because I was running out of ideas. I even spray painted my cat orange.

Dzone
12-28-2010, 10:39 AM
Its good to have bronco fans all over the world... I was at a weekend seminar in florida 2 years ago(before tebow)where a bunch of people from Canada were there. I was really surprised that 90% of the canadians were Denver Bronco fans. On sunday, they even wore their bronco duds.

I dont get why so many bronco fans get offended by people outside the state loving the broncos because of Tebow

NightTrainLayne
12-28-2010, 10:47 AM
I'm glad your jersies worked because I was running out of ideas. I even spray painted my cat orange.

For the love of Pete MS. .. think of all the CFC's you released into the atmosphere. :tsk:

Medford Bronco
12-28-2010, 10:48 AM
Its good to have bronco fans all over the world... I was at a weekend seminar in florida 2 years ago(before tebow)where a bunch of people from Canada were there. I was really surprised that 90% of the canadians were Denver Bronco fans. On sunday, they even wore their bronco duds.

I dont get why so many bronco fans get offended by people outside the state loving the broncos because of Tebow

I have been a Bronco fan in massachusetts since 1981:eek: because of the orange jersies I saw as a kid. Also BEFORE Elway, then Elway kept me there and will always be a fan. :salute:

GEM
12-28-2010, 10:54 AM
Why is this in the smack section? :confused:

T.K.O.
12-28-2010, 11:02 AM
For the love of Pete MS. .. think of all the CFC's you released into the atmosphere. :tsk:

CFC's ? crazy ******* cats ?:confused:;)

Buff
12-28-2010, 11:27 AM
Wait, so who is undefeated?

MasterShake
12-28-2010, 11:31 AM

No, I used Al Gore's Earth Friendly Spray Paint. Its pressurized with pure oxygen from the Alps and the spray nozzle is actually the blowhole of a dolphin. The orange paint was made from a natural dye from a rare plant from the Amazon. And the little noise it makes when you shake it? That comes from a Unicorn tooth.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 11:41 AM
How are you undefeated? do you mean as a bronco fan?

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 11:48 AM

I think it's the attitude in which they bring it. I'm a fan largely because of Elway, but he's not the only reason. It seems like they want more to see Tebow win than the team win and tend to bash other players (Orton) kinda ruthlessley imo. some of the the one's I've met here seem more like crusaders to Tim Tebow and take it upon themselves to sell the man to the longer standing fans of the team. It's pretty arrogant actually

sanluis
12-28-2010, 12:23 PM

Because I am going to smack them around !! :shocked::lol:

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:13 PM
I think it's the attitude in which they bring it. I'm a fan largely because of Elway, but he's not the only reason. It seems like they want more to see Tebow win than the team win and tend to bash other players (Orton) kinda ruthlessley imo. some of the the one's I've met here seem more like crusaders to Tim Tebow and take it upon themselves to sell the man to the longer standing fans of the team. It's pretty arrogant actually

Effing A Brother. Effing A.

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:15 PM
How are you undefeated? do you mean as a bronco fan?

No, as a Broncos fan I have the same record as the team this season, but since getting my new jersey on Christmas the Broncos are undefeated

so it's hopefully a good sign for this week and next year as well.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:17 PM
gothchya

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:17 PM

b/c I figured someone is going to talk smack about the post, seems to happen with us newer fans

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:18 PM
That is badass. I smell 16-0 next year.

PS Can you wear that jersey until a CBA is knocked out?

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:19 PM
b/c I figured someone is going to talk smack about the post, seems to happen with us newer fans

Don't mind the hazing. I went through hell for the first few years of fandom. It's a way to test your character as a fan. Not everyone's cut out for it.

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:24 PM
Jaime, here is my question:

If Tebow dies of homosexual gonorrhea, will you still be a Bronco fan?

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:26 PM

How many people other then Jags do this?

the reason many of us are such big cheerleaders for TT is that so many doubt him, not everyone does everything the same way, doesn't mean it won't work (get what I am talking about)

I am learning the team, I am happy that Gaffney (former Gator) is on here and is playing well this season, Lloyd seems to be playing above his own standard, the O-line is definitely playing better at the end of the year (showing growth and comfort with eachother) the D sucks all the way around (and yes there are a few players that play well, but on the whole the D is not holding anyone) I am happy that Buck seems to have found some life and with TT screens and dumps is also catching the ball well (a very important and sometimes ignored part of a running backs game)

I actually think that the Broncos are closer to winning the AFC west next year then many others on here, a few good defensive draft picks, some new coaching and a couple of good free agency pick ups (hopefully a RB that can stay healthy and give some good 4-5 yd tough runs to keep the opponents D fair) and Denver will be right there with Oakland in the running for the AFC West title next year.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:27 PM
jags and gator_ fan have been pretty shitty to me. but even this last post. I get the feeling that you think you're taking me to football school and I resent that

(j/k)

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:29 PM
jags and gator_ fan have been pretty shitty to me.

I will unleash the gates of hell on them.

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:29 PM
Jaime, here is my question:

If Tebow dies of homosexual gonorrhea, will you still be a Bronco fan?

that depends...........

how big will the memorial statue be outside of Mile High stadium of him?

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:30 PM
lgenf, is Jamie your name? and how did Beef know that?

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:31 PM
that depends...........

how big will the memorial statue be outside of Mile High stadium of him?

Same as Kenny McKinleys.

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:33 PM
jags and gator_ fan have been pretty shitty to me. but even this last post. I get the feeling that you think you're taking me to football school and I resent that

(j/k)

honestly I do not know people well enough on the forum to suppose to know more then them or not, so my postings are about my feelings/ideas only

I do think that many on here have a very big sarcastic bone in their body and that can take a bit to get use too, but like all good things I am sure it will be worth it in the end.

And when TT leads the team to the playoffs next year we can all celebrate together and send Kiper his retirement papers

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:36 PM
Don't mind the hazing. I went through hell for the first few years of fandom. It's a way to test your character as a fan. Not everyone's cut out for it.

hazing is great and after this year is over and the draft comes (when we can all scream about who they should have drafted) and the FA period ends (and we complain about who we didn't get) and the next season starts I can say that I am in year two of my Broncos fandome

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:37 PM
hazing is great and after this year is over and the draft comes (when we can all scream about who they should have drafted) and the FA period ends (and we complain about who we didn't get) and the next season starts I can say that I am in year two of my Broncos fandome

Will you watch a game with me next year in Miami?

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:39 PM

the 2nd year is tough because more is expected from you if you make it that far.

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:39 PM
Jamie, just don't share a hotel room with Beef's friend Gizzie.

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:40 PM
Jamie, just don't share a hotel room with Beef's friend Gizzie.

Gizzie is getting domesticated. It is sad to watch.

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:41 PM
That is sad. The 30's are depressing.

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM
That is sad. The 30's are depressing.

It will help if me and Jaime watch the dolphin bronco game together next fall.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:43 PM

oh yeah? I thought he was going to cut bait

BigDaddyBronco
12-28-2010, 02:44 PM
It will help if me and Jaime watch the dolphin bronco game together next fall.
That would be a good introduction into the greatness of Bronco fandome. Then a trip to one of our epic tailgates. Maybe he could drink a handle of Crown....

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:45 PM
That would be a good introduction into the greatness of Bronco fandome. Then a trip to one of our epic tailgates. Maybe he could drink a handle of Crown....

I agree. Trial by fire.

lgenf
12-28-2010, 02:46 PM
Will you watch a game with me next year in Miami?

no, I hate Miami, and I don't speak the language down there

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:46 PM
oh yeah? I thought he was going to cut bait

He did with that one. This is some new bait. And it isn't rotting, that much I can tell you.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:52 PM
He did with that one. This is some new bait. And it isn't rotting, that much I can tell you.

oh yeah? is she uhhhh... you know,

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 02:52 PM
oh yeah? is she uhhhh... you know,

Yes.

sanluis
01-02-2011, 08:34 PM
So Christmas came on this past Saturday and without discussing it with eachother my wife and I both bought eachother our new Broncos' jerseys.

Yes, they are both # 15 jerseys

Yes, they are both home jerseys (and my wife bought the white away jersey also)

Yes, we proudly put them on and went out to our local sports bar and even asked the manager to put on the Broncos game

and YES WE WON!!!!!!!

so, although we live in FL and only arrived to cheer for the Broncos this year and b/c of TT, we have been cheering all year, we have never wished anyone would get hurt or die, never cheered against any players for the Broncos and are very excited to wear them again this week and hope to be 2-0 when the day ends.

What happened ?? You wash your stuff and then shrink em in the dryer?? :lol:

lgenf
01-03-2011, 10:00 AM
What happened ?? You wash your stuff and then shrink em in the dryer?? :lol:

this is too good to write, but I must give an update.

So everything was OK for yesterday, the jerseys were worn and although the Broncos did not look nearly as good against a much better team I thought a decent overall showing and hey even a chance to win at the end.

but a loss

well I come out of the bedroom this morning and one of my puppies has eaten my damn jersey......

I cannot believe it, he ate a hole right between the numbers, the thing is ruined, so I must buy a new one and start all over for next years team.

This is going to be expensive if every time the Broncos lose a game one of my dogs eats the damn thing and I have to replace it. I might pull the US out of the recession by myself if that is the case.

BeefStew25
01-03-2011, 10:42 AM
Jamie lets meat. I have an extra ticket to the Orange Bowl.

lgenf
01-03-2011, 11:46 AM
Jamie lets meat. I have an extra ticket to the Orange Bowl.

check your PMs

NorthernLights
01-03-2011, 12:29 PM
this is too good to write, but I must give an update.

So everything was OK for yesterday, the jerseys were worn and although the Broncos did not look nearly as good against a much better team I thought a decent overall showing and hey even a chance to win at the end.

but a loss

well I come out of the bedroom this morning and one of my puppies has eaten my damn jersey......

I cannot believe it, he ate a hole right between the numbers, the thing is ruined, so I must buy a new one and start all over for next years team.

This is going to be expensive if every time the Broncos lose a game one of my dogs eats the damn thing and I have to replace it. I might pull the US out of the recession by myself if that is the case.

That sucks. I'm in the process of replacing my window blinds because my dog decided to eat them so she could see the kids playing in the front yard. $842.

lgenf
01-03-2011, 12:33 PM
That sucks. I'm in the process of replacing my window blinds because my dog decided to eat them so she could see the kids playing in the front yard. $842.

well at $110 a jersey I have a ways to go before we hit the $842 mark, but I feel your pain....