PDA

View Full Version : What is with the Rivers hate?

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 01:33 PM
I was told I could do this in a different section (It was in Sack before) and get some real answers. So what is your deal with Philip Rivers and his supposed smack talk. Is it because the Chargers have begun a new tradition thanks to him, beat the Broncos into submision? Or is it because he said, "attababy" to his linebackers for forcing an incompletion on Christmas Eve and Culter looked over to see it so Kornheiser said it was serious smack talk and got that stupid bitch on the sideline to confirm it? Seriously the guy has shown a lot more, and a mean a lot more than Jay Cutler. He has proven to be a better all around quarterback and I personally am sick about hearing about how he smack talks too much only having seen him do it twice in justified situations. Colts fans wanna cheer an injury, he just says, "I'll be back."

Davii
09-08-2008, 01:37 PM
It's because he's a whiny little punk.

He has done nothing noteworthy in his career, and as long as he's with the Sparklers that will continue because they have done nothing noteworthy in the history of their team.

Philip Rivers is nowhere near the best player on that team and I will laugh with glee watching him get sacked and obliterated next weekend when I get to view it up close and personal from some great seats at Invesco.

Northman
09-08-2008, 01:40 PM
Ahh, got to love these threads. Never the less, here is my stance on wonder boy. Rivers is a good Qb. I loved watching him at N.C State. Im sure in his personal life and his everday character he is probably a good guy. His behavior during gametime is deplorable however. Not because he is fiery kind of guy but because he chooses to engage in a classless manner with opposing fans and opposing Qb's (Cutler to be exact). If he wants to talk smack to our defense in which he has owned the last couple of years thats fine. Let them settle it on the field as men. If the Charger defense wants to get into it with Cutler thats ok too. They will settle it on the field. However, Phil needs to shut his piehole when it comes to our Qb. And before you try and pretend he didnt talk crap to Jay Sotally the video shows quite clearly he is looking directly at Jay while flapping his gums. Other than that, he is ok in my book. Hopefully he will grow up at some point and let his play do the talking for him.

BigDaddyBronco
09-08-2008, 01:40 PM
I was told I could do this in a different section (It was in Sack before) and get some real answers. So what is your deal with Philip Rivers and his supposed smack talk. Is it because the Chargers have begun a new tradition thanks to him, beat the Broncos into submision? Or is it because he said, "attababy" to his linebackers for forcing an incompletion on Christmas Eve and Culter looked over to see it so Kornheiser said it was serious smack talk and got that stupid bitch on the sideline to confirm it? Seriously the guy has shown a lot more, and a mean a lot more than Jay Cutler. He has proven to be a better all around quarterback and I personally am sick about hearing about how he smack talks too much only having seen him do it twice in justified situations. Colts fans wanna cheer an injury, he just says, "I'll be back."
You forgot to metion him jawing at Colts fans in Indy last year in the playoffs. The guy just bleeds class. :rolleyes:

Oh, wait you did metion it. Are you sure he wasn't saying, "I'm an ass."

Northman
09-08-2008, 01:42 PM
You forgot to metion him jawing at Colts fans in Indy last year in the playoffs. The guy just bleeds class. :rolleyes:

Actually, he kind of did when the Colts fans cheered him going to the locker room.

claymore
09-08-2008, 01:46 PM

:rolleyes:

All I have to say is Im glad you guys got rid of Brees. He scared me. With the talent surrounding Rivers, he should win ball games.

Rex
09-08-2008, 01:49 PM
He is a whiny little limp wristed rag arm shit talking homo.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 02:02 PM
I'll admit that video didn't look good but I stand by it. If Rivers says he was saying Attababy and it just so happened to get Cutler's attention then that's what happened. MNF should have just that shit fall. I mean it was during the commercial break, and on Christmas Eve. Where is the love?
Oh! and Rivers arm - he throws that ball like retarted middle schooler but it gets results. He's hit some 40+ yard bangers and is more of a deep threat than Jay Cutler.

Rex
09-08-2008, 02:15 PM
I'll admit that video didn't look good but I stand by it. If Rivers says he was saying Attababy and it just so happened to get Cutler's attention then that's what happened. MNF should have just that shit fall. I mean it was during the commercial break, and on Christmas Eve. Where is the love?
Oh! and Rivers arm - he throws that ball like retarted middle schooler but it gets results. He's hit some 40+ yard bangers and is more of a deep threat than Jay Cutler.

Smoke another bowl of So Cal ditchweed on that one!:rolleyes:

BroncoJoe
09-08-2008, 02:33 PM
He is a whiny little limp wristed rag arm shit talking homo.

What he ^^ said.

NightTrainLayne
09-08-2008, 02:40 PM
:confused:

Why did you delete that post Sotally Tober?

GEM
09-08-2008, 02:59 PM
Today we have to ask ourselves, "On what day did God create the Denver Broncos and couldn't he have rested on that day instead?"

BOLD, BLUE, AND B!TCHIN, It's the SAN DIEGO CHARGERS

Rivers = Senior bowl MVP
Cutler = sh*t is an insult to sh*t

Relax we're all trying to have fun, right?

It wouldn't matter if the Broncos would have never been created...the Chargers have held the cellar to the Chiefs and Raiders too. Perhaps if you guys were in a conference of your own, you'd finally have something for that trophy case.

If you have to go back to senior bowl to show off an MVP for Rivers, you really shouldn't talk about other qb's.

Chargers= sh*t is an insult to sh*t.

MOtorboat
09-08-2008, 03:00 PM
Senior Bowl mvp. :pound:

:rofl:

:pound:

OK...stopping...

Nope...:rofl:

girler
09-08-2008, 03:01 PM
Senior Bowl mvp. :pound:

OK...stopping...

Nope...:rofl:

Si Senior.

omac
09-08-2008, 03:35 PM
Why you guys even bother answering him? :D He came in to troll in the disguise of having a discussion. You only have to look at his sig to see why he visited these forums ....

Rivers = Senior bowl MVP

Probably just needed something to get his mind off their loss to Carolina. :cheers:

(edit) Oops, sorry, didn't know I was in the smack forum.

Carry on .... :D

MasterShake
09-08-2008, 03:37 PM
Hate is a strong word. I'd call it more of an undying will to want to see his skin taken off and then his bloody, still screaming body thrown into a vat of salt. Or just a friendly rivalry. What hate?

jrelway
09-08-2008, 03:44 PM
rivers must be a douchebag if he comes ,sits next to LT on the bench, and LT storms off in a bitter rage. cheers to a few hits from the blindside this year.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:05 PM
:confused:

Why did you delete that post Sotally Tober?

I'm not gonna lie. That was totally made up.
And I would've looked like a total douchebag!
making up stats than can proven wrong is pathetic.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:09 PM
Why you guys even bother answering him? :D He came in to troll in the disguise of having a discussion. You only have to look at his sig to see why he visited these forums ....

Rivers = Senior bowl MVP

Probably just needed something to get his mind off their loss to Carolina. :cheers:

(edit) Oops, sorry, didn't know I was in the smack forum.

Carry on .... :D

I'm actually trying desperately not to troll. I'm not looking for a reaction. I wanna talk smack and i wanna talk football with someone other than bolts fans.
Oh! And I put that because everyone says Cutler is a prodigy and he was SOOOO amazing in college but everybody needs to remember that Rivers was something special too.
As for the loss to Carolina bit, yup!

BroncoJoe
09-08-2008, 04:11 PM
I hate Rivers.

Why?

Because of the uniform he wears. Oh, and he looks like a little girl too.

Enought for ya?

MasterShake
09-08-2008, 04:12 PM
I hate Rivers.

Why?

Enought for ya?

Don't forget that he smells like hot dogs and motor oil.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:17 PM
Well I tried but it seems the moment this got put in Smack it turned into just that, a smack talk fest!
Well, Fine. Cutler sucks worse than Rivers - PERIOD. Jay Cutler was a sensation at Vandy but couldn't pick up a winning season. Now he's been talked about as an emerging superstar for two years and I haven't seen him come through. Prove me wrong Jay, prove me wrong. I have no trouble eating crow. I've been eating it since the days of Leaf so go ahead and put some on my plate.

Jay Cutler = Bust

Rex
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM
Well I tried but it seems the moment this got put in Smack it turned into just that, a smack talk fest!
Well, Fine. Cutler sucks worse than Rivers - PERIOD. Jay Cutler was a sensation at Vandy but couldn't pick up a winning season. Now he's been talked about as an emerging superstar for two years and I haven't seen him come through. Prove me wrong Jay, prove me wrong. I have no trouble eating crow. I've been eating it since the days of Leaf so go ahead and put some on my plate.

As a Chargers fan, I would think it would go back a lot further than that. At least the Chiefs have a Lombardi.

MasterShake
09-08-2008, 04:25 PM

Oh, I forgot about Ryan Leaf. I'm sorry bout that man. Can I get you a beer or something? $100 Hooker? Let me know.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:26 PM
As a Chargers fan, I would think it would go back a lot further than that. At least the Chiefs have a Lombardi.

I'm only 18. I probably ate it before that but I was more of a Steelers fan

Rex
09-08-2008, 04:28 PM

Ahhhh........

The truth comes out.

Damn man, you probably dont even remember the Super Bowl the Chargers played in.

Well, a little history for you. After Air Coryell, the Chargers have pretty much been a door mat, save a few brief stints.

You should have stayed a Steelers fan.:salute:

Northman
09-08-2008, 04:31 PM

Jay Cutler = Bust

Yea? Well your team song stilll sucks. I hope that DJ lays his helmet on Phil's disco balls. :D

Davii
09-08-2008, 04:34 PM
http://www.yardbarker.com/m/6667/xl/philip_rivers.jpg

http://katysconservativecorner.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2008/01/14/philip20rivers20ap20jack20smith.jpg

Any other questions about this panzy?

GEM
09-08-2008, 04:38 PM

So you went from the Steelers to the Chargers? :confused: Did you hit your head pretty hard when you made that change? I mean at least the Steelers have proven something this lifetime.

Steel Curtain/bad asses vs. San Diego Super Chargers/super ghey

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Ahhhh........

The truth comes out.

Damn man, you probably dont even remember the Super Bowl the Chargers played in.

Well, a little history for you. After Air Coryell, the Chargers have pretty much been a door mat, save a few brief stints.

You should have stayed a Steelers fan.:salute:

Oh! I do. In fact that was the topic of dicussion the other day woth none other than the great Steve Young. Terrell Davis, Jerry Rice, and Young recently helped my boss, a CA politician, set up a halfway house by donating some dough and speaking on behalf of his fallen son. We met him afterwards and I had my Chargers Jersey on as it was the friday before the 'Niner game. So he maybe mentioned how much throwing 6 TDs was a great moment and that led to a good conversation. It ended with him admitting SD is not done and should win a Lombardi this year. All they need is a little luck...which Brenard Pollard may have brought.

Northman
09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
Oh! I do. In fact that was the topic of dicussion the other day woth none other than the great Steve Young. Terrell Davis, Jerry Rice, and Young recently helped my boss, a CA politician, set up a halfway house by donating some dough and speaking on behalf of his fallen son. We met him afterwards and I had my Chargers Jersey on as it was the friday before the 'Niner game. So he maybe mentioned how much throwing 6 TDs was a great moment and that led to a good conversation. It ended with him admitting SD is not done and should win a Lombardi this year. All they need is a little luck...which Brenard Pollard may have brought.

And the Panthers stole.

Davii
09-08-2008, 04:40 PM
It ended with him admitting SD is not done and should win a Lombardi this year.

:lol:

You have got to be kidding!

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:42 PM
So you went from the Steelers to the Chargers? :confused: Did you hit your head pretty hard when you made that change? I mean at least the Steelers have proven something this lifetime.

Steel Curtain/bad asses vs. San Diego Super Chargers/super ghey

No, the Steelers were my team. I'm from Pittsburgh, makes sense right? But i moved to Temecula and the Chargers may have sucked but at least they were my team. I still can't break my loyalty to Pittsburgh though and if they're not playing the Chargers then I root for the Steelers. Now i'm in Davis but I refuse, refuse! to switch loyalty AGAIN!

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:44 PM

You have got to be kidding!

Nope. Not at all. Steve Young and a name you all know...Terrell Davis. But he wasn't exactly keen on the Chargers.

GEM
09-08-2008, 04:48 PM
No, the Steelers were my team. I'm from Pittsburgh, makes sense right? But i moved to Temecula and the Chargers may have sucked but at least they were my team. I still can't break my loyalty to Pittsburgh though and if they're not playing the Chargers then I root for the Steelers. Now i'm in Davis but I refuse, refuse! to switch loyalty AGAIN!

Shouldn't have switched the first time....especially for the likes of the Sparklers.

Steelers for the Sparklers.....:laugh:

girler
09-08-2008, 04:52 PM
Shouldn't have switched the first time....especially for the likes of the Sparklers.

Steelers for the Sparklers.....:laugh:

Well, when you hit Steeler against Steeler, you make a little spark. :eek: Maybe he just likes those sparks.

Davii
09-08-2008, 04:53 PM
Nope. Not at all. Steve Young and a name you all know...Terrell Davis. But he wasn't exactly keen on the Chargers.

When did this take place?

Got any pics of you with them? Autographs?

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:57 PM
When did this take place?

Got any pics of you with them? Autographs?

Autographs....back at home. Photos...I think they are some on his website.
Terrell Davis lives in Temecula so I've seen him before and Rice lives in Poway.
Young was like a freindly business trip I guess but i think he too lives in Poway.

Northman
09-08-2008, 04:58 PM

Although i can somewhat feel for you at the same time i dont. When i was 7 and living in Colorado i was just starting to get into football. The first team i latched onto was Dallas and Tony Dorsett. But i really didnt understand the game or sit down and watch it all that much. They just happened to be the hot team. But then in 1982 i became a Bronco fan and although i moved to Maryland in 91' i never changed allegiances. You should of never gave up on the Steelers. tisk tisk. :tsk:

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 05:03 PM
OK...they're not on his site. They were in the blog/news section anyway... oh well

tboltzcali
09-08-2008, 05:18 PM

Steel Curtain/bad asses vs. San Diego Super Chargers/super gheycouldve been worse, could of been a donkey fan!

broncobryce
09-08-2008, 05:20 PM

If the story is even true, Steve Young can "admit" whatever he wants. Unless he has a crystal ball, it means nothing. What we do have is yesterdays game (CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!) By the way, I just got off the phone with God, and he said the Patriots are not done yet.:rolleyes:

tboltzcali
09-08-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh! I do. In fact that was the topic of dicussion the other day woth none other than the great Steve Young. Terrell Davis, Jerry Rice, and Young recently helped my boss, a CA politician, set up a halfway house by donating some dough and speaking on behalf of his fallen son. We met him afterwards and I had my Chargers Jersey on as it was the friday before the 'Niner game. So he maybe mentioned how much throwing 6 TDs was a great moment and that led to a good conversation. It ended with him admitting SD is not done and should win a Lombardi this year. All they need is a little luck...which Brenard Pollard may have brought.we need more than alittle luck. we need our defense to show up and play. can wait guys....4 more days and Im headed your way. Mastershake, Im down for that beer you offered. We will be at the Wynkoop saturday nite! Goodluck tonite. This year has started off pretty crazy so far. Hopefully you guys can keep the string alive.....colts losing, jags losing, Brady's done!!! I bet you all along with myself loved seeing that one.

tboltzcali
09-08-2008, 05:26 PM
OK...they're not on his site. They were in the blog/news section anyway... oh wellyour sig is difficult to understand bro. coming from a charger fan, how can you even compare cutler and rivers. they both are new to the league and havent accomplished a damn thing. We know both QB's have the fire as leaders of their squad. Stats are really of any importance right now, unless it includes a super bowl...which none of them have...yet.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 05:30 PM
your sig is difficult to understand bro. coming from a charger fan, how can you even compare cutler and rivers. they both are new to the league and havent accomplished a damn thing. We know both QB's have the fire as leaders of their squad. Stats are really of any importance right now, unless it includes a super bowl...which none of them have...yet.

Fine, I'll remove the Rivers part, Bike Mike's uncle. It's me Corey, from Shogun, I joined up at Bolt Talk and I wanted to come over and talk about football (not troll) before the Donkie beatdown - rd. 1

girler
09-08-2008, 05:31 PM
Fine, I'll remove the Rivers part, Bike Mike's uncle. It's me Corey, from Shogun, I joined up at Bolt Talk and I wanted to come over and talk about football (not troll) before the Donkie beatdown - rd. 1

I can't read your name right. Can I just call you Sally?

Medford Bronco
09-08-2008, 06:05 PM
:rolleyes:

All I have to say is Im glad you guys got rid of Brees. He scared me. With the talent surrounding Rivers, he should win ball games.

Brees looked good yesterday as well and IS much classier than Rivers will ever be.

Nomad
09-08-2008, 06:39 PM
If Rivers would learn to shut his mouth and play the game, he would be a decent QB to watch. I don't mind watching the guy!

turftoad
09-08-2008, 06:42 PM
Brees looked good yesterday as well and IS much classier than Rivers will ever be.

And IS much better than Rivers will ever be.

Sotally Tober
09-09-2008, 02:12 AM
Well, I'm not recanting anything about Cutler even after tonight. It's the Raiders; Jyles Tucker got AFC player of the week because he played well vs. the Raiders. They have an uncanny, unfailing way of making players look much better than they actually are.Thank you, Eddie Royal, my Fantasy team needed that but next week it's a donut for you boy! Rivers talks smack but donk fans can't let it go and it fuels this unhealthy desire to hate the bolts. Can't say I hate the Broncos but I can say, "Cutler is shit and everybody will see that come Sunday." So who's gonna be eating crow on Monday?

Midnight Blue
09-09-2008, 03:19 AM
we need more than alittle luck. we need our defense to show up and play. can wait guys....4 more days and Im headed your way. Mastershake, Im down for that beer you offered. We will be at the Wynkoop saturday nite! Goodluck tonite. This year has started off pretty crazy so far. Hopefully you guys can keep the string alive.....colts losing, jags losing, Brady's done!!! I bet you all along with myself loved seeing that one.

Why would we? Brady's Pats have won one game against the Broncos... that single win coming by like 4 points with the Broncos' 3rd-string QB (Danny Kanell) in the game. The Pats were probably Boltz fans throughout the regular season... if for no other reason, because they didn't want to face the Broncos in the playoffs.

CromartieWillOwnU
09-12-2008, 03:38 PM
I hate Rivers.

Why?

Enought for ya?

Wierd? I think the same about cutler.

broncobryce
09-12-2008, 06:44 PM
Wierd? I think the same about cutler.

Then don't get upset when a "little girl" kicks your ass on sunday.:defense:

Benetto
09-12-2008, 06:45 PM
Cromartie is a bitch...

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 06:52 PM
Cromartie is a bitch...

Did Champ Bailey lead the league in INTs? Didn't think so...

BigDaddyBronco
09-12-2008, 07:07 PM
meh, future HOF'er vs. rookie sensation. I'll put my faith in Champ for now.

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 07:13 PM
meh, future HOF'er vs. rookie sensation. I'll put my faith in Champ for now.

Sophomore sensation. Deion Sanders, whom I hate with a passion, said Cro will be an HOF corner. I'm sharing his sentiment for now. Cro is the shit!!!!!

MasterShake
09-12-2008, 07:17 PM
Sophomore sensation. Deion Sanders, whom I hate with a passion, said Cro will be an HOF corner. I'm sharing his sentiment for now. Cro is the shit!!!!!

Yes, Cro is sh**ty. Finally, you get it! Not only is he shi**y, he is THE sh*t. Like being THE Pope. No one is holier than the Pope, and no one shi*tier than Cro.

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 07:19 PM
Yes, Cro is sh**ty. Finally, you get it! Not only is he shi**y, he is THE sh*t. Like being THE Pope. No one is holier than the Pope, and no one shi*tier than Cro.

Get with the times. I'm not even going to explain it for you. That was poor smack talk and you know it.

MasterShake
09-12-2008, 07:22 PM
Get with the times. I'm not even going to explain it for you. That was poor smack talk and you know it.

What the hell was that noise? Did someone say something? It sounded like the soft kiss of the wind upon my ear. It almost sounded like...Denial. Yes, thats what it was. And that smell? Why I do believe someone pissed themselves with fear...

Sotally Tober
09-12-2008, 07:36 PM
What the hell was that noise? Did someone say something? It sounded like the soft kiss of the wind upon my ear. It almost sounded like...Denial. Yes, thats what it was. And that smell? Why I do believe someone pissed themselves with fear...

That's some better smack! Nice, personal attacks always work.
Fine, Antonio Cromartie is going to dominate QBs all year long. He will not break the INT record but he'll come close. Champ Bailey will not.

Benetto
09-12-2008, 07:39 PM
Fine, Antonio Cromartie is going to dominate QBs all year long. He will not break the INT record but he'll come close. Champ Bailey will not.

Chargers suck Homer....

Our website must be the best...We have a bunch of losers from other teams here more than even the Broncos fans....On a Friday...Nothing happing tonight either Sotally? I thought so.

MasterShake
09-12-2008, 07:41 PM

We have to find how many times the ball was thrown to Champ/Cromartie last year. I think thats the more important stat.

Oh, some smack....uh....isn't it true that Cromartie's mother is a well known whore?

frauschieze
09-12-2008, 07:44 PM

Uh....currently, if I'm not mistaken, Champ is leading the league in interceptions since 1999. :D

frauschieze
09-12-2008, 07:45 PM
We have to find how many times the ball was thrown to Champ/Cromartie last year. I think thats the more important stat.

Oh, some smack....uh....isn't it true that Cromartie's mother is a well known whore?

If I get really bored, I think I can find those stats. I've got an idea of where to look, but don't know if I'll have access.

And I heard the second rumor too. But I also hear she's not worth the money.

CromartieWillOwnU
09-12-2008, 09:28 PM

Why are you smelling yourself? Wierd....

Benetto
09-12-2008, 09:29 PM
http://communitiesonline.homestead.com/files/troll_2.jpg

BroncoWave
09-12-2008, 10:22 PM

Congratulations on losing any ounce of credibility you just had!

slim
09-13-2008, 11:40 PM
Who??

broncobryce
09-13-2008, 11:41 PM
Originally Posted by Sotally Tober
"Oh! and Rivers arm - he throws that ball like retarted middle schooler but it gets results. He's hit some 40+ yard bangers and is more of a deep threat than Jay Cutler. "

Yeah, that is hilarious. Go watch the video of Cutler's 65 yard throw to Javon Walker against the Cardinals. Phyllis throws the ball like a shotput.

Dean
09-14-2008, 07:18 PM

I'm curious. What is your evaluation of the play of Cromartie today? Was he dominating???

Do you want to re-evaluate Champ's tackling ability?:confused:

frauschieze
09-14-2008, 07:23 PM
I'm curious. What is your evaluation of the play of Cromartie today? Was he dominating???

You bet me to it.

LoyalSoldier
09-14-2008, 07:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsSpYLU7Ig0

Poet
09-14-2008, 08:10 PM
He talks shit to fans. He talks shit to players when he is on the bench. He is overrated. He is a product of his system. He also sounds like a moron when he talks. The guy is a shitter of epic proportions.

Sotally Tober
09-14-2008, 08:15 PM

I do not leave people hanging. Cro played awful but it wasn't his jumping at INTs. It was pure inabilty to tackle, deflect, or catch the ball.
I never questioned Camp's ability however I will ask after today, "Champ Bailey who?" Oh! That dude who got a BS interception because of the refs and couldn't hang with Chambers on the two most important huge bombs. Yeah, he's not that good anymore. BUT neither is Cromartie.

Davii
09-14-2008, 08:23 PM
I do not leave people hanging. Cro played awful but it wasn't his jumping at INTs. It was pure inabilty to tackle, deflect, or catch the ball.
I never questioned Camp's ability however I will ask after today, "Champ Bailey who?" Oh! That dude who got a BS interception because of the refs and couldn't hang with Chambers on the two most important huge bombs. Yeah, he's not that good anymore. BUT neither is Cromartie.

He's still the best CB in the league. If we could ever get a pass rush he wouldn't have to cover someone for about 20 mins.

Poet
09-14-2008, 08:26 PM

Champ isn't good anymore? How often do you hear his name get called out? Not very often, and that is the mark of a good CB. And half the time his name is called out it it's to the ring of "AND CHAMP BAILEY PICKS OFF THE BALL."

It makes as much sense as Bronco fans saying that LT sucks. :rolleyes:

Day1BroncoFan
09-17-2008, 05:17 PM
The sandyeggo chargirls whine too much. phily river is just another loud mouth whining little girl as the world has seen over the last year or two, at least since the home field loss to the patsies in the playoffs. He shoots off his eagle mouth and has a humming bird ass that can't back it up.

Jay Cutler has more class in his little finger nail than the entire sandyeggo team has.