PDA

View Full Version : Boss Bailey..

Tebow4Ever
09-08-2008, 10:56 AM
Will he playing tonight perhaps? We need all the D help we can get against McFadden I think..One of the keys to Victory. Im not too scared about the recievers.

Crush05
09-08-2008, 11:09 AM
While listening to the NFL channel on Sirius yesterday is yes he is playing!!!

Tebow4Ever
09-08-2008, 11:18 AM
While listening to the NFL channel on Sirius yesterday is yes he is playing!!!

Thats great news. I hope he is able to contribute!

LRtagger
09-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Let's hope he can stay healthy and contribute at least for these first two BIG divisional games. I hope we are not putting him onto the field too early. Ankle sprains can be problematic if they do not heal properly.

honz
09-08-2008, 02:06 PM
Zack Miller has supposedly been Russel's favorite target so far this year so hopefully Boss is up to covering him. We don't need a hobbled Boss trying to cover their biggest receiving threat and trying to tackle McFadden in the open field.

chanesaw
09-08-2008, 02:08 PM
I thought Heath Miller played for the Steelers.

Zach Miller is the Raiders TE. Easy to get confused.

Denver27og
09-08-2008, 02:09 PM
Heath Miller has supposedly been Russel's favorite target so far this year so hopefully Boss is up to covering him. We don't need a hobbled Boss trying to cover their biggest receiving threat and trying to tack McFadden in the open field.

you mean zach miler?? boss should lock him down... and it will be tough with DOOOOOM chasing his ass... lets see how our Dline does!! seems like a healthy ekuban and our new DT will toughen up our run D... after last years debacle of fargas running all over us... we wont let that happen again!! not by the raiders... and we did do a good job on AP last year in our last game

honz
09-08-2008, 02:11 PM
I thought Heath Miller played for the Steelers.

Zach Miller is the Raiders TE. Easy to get confused.
Yeah, I meant Zach Miller. Thanks.

ktrain
09-09-2008, 09:37 AM
Did he play at all last night? I don't remember ever seeing him or hearing his name called. I remember Winborn making some plays.....but did Boss see the field at all last night????

I wonder if he was still too sore to play or if they held him out since he is not supposed to be all that great in run support??

LRtagger
09-09-2008, 11:25 AM
I saw him on the sidelines and he was dressed...pads and all, but I never saw him on the field.

Looked like Winborn started at SAM