PDA

View Full Version : Thanks, Sydquan.

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 07:19 PM
The rookie made a great Interception to Ice that game.
They were on the 40... another 5 yards they would have kicked a field goal for the win.
Sydquan stopped 'em.

Thanks, Buddy.

Looking forward to seeing you here for many seasons.

Thanks to the guys who tipped it at the line, too.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 07:21 PM
They were on the 40... another 5 yards they would have kicked a field goal for the win.
Sydquan stopped 'em.

Thanks, Buddy.

Thanks to him for the nail in the coffin.

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 07:25 PM
They were on the 40...
another 5 yards they would have kicked the field goal for the win.

Kubiak throwing that ball when he had such a great rusher in the game...
that is a head scratcher.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
They were on the 40...
another 5 yards they would have kicked the field goal for the win.

Kubiak throwing that ball when he had such a great rusher in the game...
that is a head scratcher.

Maybe he thought he would catch us unprepared. You have to admit that play worked about 20 times during the game. Maybe just once to many times to the til.

Ziggy
12-27-2010, 07:30 PM
I think the interception had as much to do with Brian Dawkins disrupting the play as the interception itself, but either way it was fun to watch.

The Glue Factory
12-27-2010, 07:33 PM
I think the interception had as much to do with Brian Dawkins disrupting the play as the interception itself, but either way it was fun to watch.

The pass was deflected by Dawkins' helmet. Way to use your head! :lol:

Squid said it was just floating up there and he just HAD to pick it (as if it was some kind of ripe fruit.)

BroncoBJ
12-27-2010, 07:53 PM
They were already in FG Range since Rackers kicked a 54 and 57 yarder earlier. :fight: ... Glad he came up huge though. I really didn't have any faith in our D.

GEM
12-27-2010, 08:43 PM
They were already in FG Range since Rackers kicked a 54 and 57 yarder earlier. :fight: ... Glad he came up huge though. I really didn't have any faith in our D.

I kept looking at the clock when we were in range for the TD...and when Tebow scored, I said oh shit, they have 3 min left and just shook my head. That's a terrible feeling, just having no faith in the d to make a stop.

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 08:49 PM

Was there a wind?

Canmore
12-27-2010, 08:53 PM
I kept looking at the clock when we were in range for the TD...and when Tebow scored, I said oh shit, they have 3 min left and just shook my head. That's a terrible feeling, just having no faith in the d to make a stop.

I thought the exact same thing. We are going to lose by a field goal.

Draft defense.

tripleoption
12-27-2010, 08:53 PM
Was there a wind?

No none to really speak of. The air was pretty still in the stadium.

BroncoBJ
12-27-2010, 08:56 PM

Same here. I knew there was a lot of time left. Part of me wanted Tebow to score with 10 seconds left, but then another part wanted to hurry up and score. Because IMO, I'd rather score too early then to not score at all.

But man, I have no faith in my defense. I was just hoping they'd run back the kick for a TD, so we could get the ball back. :lol:

But I was hoping that they would have to kick a FG with about 50 seconds or so left. So that way we'd have time to score.

I never in a million years stop we'd get a turnover or stop them on downs. Felt great tho. :rockon:

GEM
12-27-2010, 09:06 PM
Same here. I knew there was a lot of time left. Part of me wanted Tebow to score with 10 seconds left, but then another part wanted to hurry up and score. Because IMO, I'd rather score too early then to not score at all.

But man, I have no faith in my defense. I was just hoping they'd run back the kick for a TD, so we could get the ball back. :lol:

But I was hoping that they would have to kick a FG with about 50 seconds or so left. So that way we'd have time to score.

I never in a million years stop we'd get a turnover or stop them on downs. Felt great tho. :rockon:

It was funny cause the first thing that ran through my head is that any normal NFL fan would be praying for a turnover and that I had to hope to goodness that we had enough time left to get our own FG off. :laugh: Gosh, our defense stinks. :lol:

BroncoBJ
12-27-2010, 09:13 PM
It was funny cause the first thing that ran through my head is that any normal NFL fan would be praying for a turnover and that I had to hope to goodness that we had enough time left to get our own FG off. :laugh: Gosh, our defense stinks. :lol:

:lol: True that. I was just hoping that we'd get the ball back again in time to go down and get a FG to win it. Getting a defensive stop never even entered my mind. Damn, its sad how bad our defense is and that I have no faith in them.

GEM
12-27-2010, 09:21 PM
Sydquan stopped 'em.

Thanks, Buddy.

To get back to the point of the thread....GO PREDATOR!! I like the kid.

robert ethan
12-27-2010, 09:35 PM
No offense to Syd, but it was hardly a "great interception". Deflected floating duck that fell into his lap.What he did do right was coverup and drop to the turf immediately.

camdisco24
12-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I'll call any interception great when it basically wins the game for us! :elefant:

GEM
12-27-2010, 10:01 PM
No offense to Syd, but it was hardly a "great interception". Deflected floating duck that fell into his lap.What he did do right was coverup and drop to the turf immediately.

When your team has shit for interceptions the entire year, and they get one when they absolutely need one, it is great. It was good on him for being aware of his surroundings. How many times do you see the exact same play and the guy doesn't make the catch.

MileHiWildcat
12-28-2010, 01:38 AM
No matter what Tebow can do - the defense still sucks.

pnbronco
12-28-2010, 01:48 AM
Sydquan stopped 'em.

Thanks, Buddy.

Justin Bannan (came from the Ravens and went to school at CU)

Northman
12-28-2010, 01:53 AM

I guess you would of preferred a loss? Who gives a shit how pretty it was. :lol:

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 01:54 AM
Justin Bannan (came from the Ravens and went to school at CU)

I like what Bannon did for us this year.

He has more left to give... I hope he is here next year.

We can't switch out every piece of the defense.

No need to create extra holes.

He can help train new rookie Linemen.

Superchop 7
12-28-2010, 11:11 AM
Still trying to get my voice back from yelling at the game.

It was sweet to win.

PAINTERDAVE
12-28-2010, 12:46 PM
I want one more - BEAT THE CHARGERS!

BORDERLINE
12-28-2010, 12:57 PM
yeah sydquan step'd up in a tuff situation....Rackers was money all day and could have probably kicked a long field goal from there...I was already expectin us to ice him...and syd made a great play....amazin win couldn't be more happy after being down 17-0 I honestly din't think they where gonna hold them to 6 ponts the rest of the way

UrbanBounca
12-28-2010, 05:18 PM
I wanted to throw it out there how proud I am of SydQ. He's a rookie, and in a play like that, many rookies would've attempted running the ball for their own sake, and not worry about their team. I'm not sure if he slipped, or if he truly went to the ground after the pick, but I'm definately glad it ended the way it did.