PDA

View Full Version : Anyone listen to the radio today?

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 06:06 PM
Last week we were discussing how the local media was trolling on Tebow to generate listener responses. Well they got it today and it has landed on their heads.

Im listening to 104.3 now and the host is getting all pissy because the fans are coming down on everyone who is/was negative on Tebow.

Is there a clearer sign that Tebow is our guy now? There was a poll on the DP today where 80% of those responding said Tebow is the future.

But back to the radio hacks. This has been fun listening to their feet being held to the fire.

tripleoption
12-27-2010, 06:10 PM
Most media types are clueless about sports. The sportswriter I deal with for the local paper that I have to talk to after games thinks he knows a lot about football but he's absolutely clueless. Some of the questions he asks me and things he says makes me go :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 06:19 PM
D-Mac said over and over...

"I dont think Tebow will ever make it in this league..."
he said it all summer, fall and even last week.

Now... he is acknowledging reality...
yet couching it in all the correct terminology...
slowly coming into alignment with the rest of us ( 80% of us anyway)

The more succesful Tebow becomes...
the more these clowns will jump on his bandwagon...

and they will gloss over how they were Kiper's minions the whole time until now.

Dzone
12-27-2010, 06:31 PM
This idiot Les Shapiro on 877the ticket is still trashing tebow today. saying that steve young wasnt any good until he was 30 YEARS OLD..He is also comparing Tebow to randall cunningham..saying that Tebow wont be any good for years

tripleoption
12-27-2010, 06:38 PM
This idiot Les Shapiro on 877the ticket is still trashing tebow today. saying that steve young wasnt any good until he was 30 YEARS OLD..He is also comparing Tebow to randall cunningham..saying that Tebow wont be any good for years

For crying out loud, these guys are gonna keep moving the goal posts until they can finally say "See? We were right! He can't play QB!"

Dzone
12-27-2010, 06:42 PM
Al Williams on 104.3 is taking the day off.. Thats chickenshyt especially since he has been a huge Tebow hater, while he says the broncos should draft Cam Newton...I used to like Alfred Williams, but he is obnoxious on the radio..His butchering christmas carols on the air was rude , crud and despicable..Now I cant stand al williams..Hes a major ***head

silkamilkamonico
12-27-2010, 09:47 PM
I don't get a chance to listen to these radio personalities, but I would love to hear how their opinions of Tebow change over time. I would imagine the callers, at least up until this point, have probably been split on Tebow? DO these guys get into it with the callers that are pro Tebow? Cuz if so, they better get used to it now.

GEM
12-27-2010, 09:50 PM
Last week we were discussing how the local media was trolling on Tebow to generate listener responses. Well they got it today and it has landed on their heads.

Im listening to 104.3 now and the host is getting all pissy because the fans are coming down on everyone who is/was negative on Tebow.

Is there a clearer sign that Tebow is our guy now? There was a poll on the DP today where 80% of those responding said Tebow is the future.

But back to the radio hacks. This has been fun listening to their feet being held to the fire.

The morning guys on 87.7 this morning were gushing, to a limit, about Tebow. Happy with his performance, but still holding out that it might not be the future (which I think is fair) and a guy called in and told them to put their afternoon guys on notice that they were wrong and needed to be called on it. I am happy Sandy Clough isn't on tonight because of MNF, he'd be same as usual, unbearable.

GEM
12-27-2010, 09:53 PM
Al Williams on 104.3 is taking the day off.. Thats chickenshyt especially since he has been a huge Tebow hater, while he says the broncos should draft Cam Newton...I used to like Alfred Williams, but he is obnoxious on the radio..His butchering christmas carols on the air was rude , crud and despicable..Now I cant stand al williams..Hes a major ***head

Why in hell would you say that Tebow is terrible, while wanting Cam Newton? Dude is Tebow all over again with a cleaner throwing motion. :rolleyes: Race card much? :lol:

Dzone
12-27-2010, 09:56 PM
I don't get a chance to listen to these radio personalities, but I would love to hear how their opinions of Tebow change over time. I would imagine the callers, at least up until this point, have probably been split on Tebow? DO these guys get into it with the callers that are pro Tebow? Cuz if so, they better get used to it now.
Ya, some of them are totally Tebow believers and others like Legwold, A Williams, sandy clough, etc etc are defintitely trying to piss on everyones party

GEM
12-27-2010, 09:59 PM
If you really want to hear someone that will piss you off...listen to Irv and Joe. It's a typical good cop/bad cop show. Joe being the bad cop. He used to irritate the shit out of me with his Chargers nut hugging. :lol: He would say Elway was terrible in one sentence and Rivers was God in the next. I finally just had to turn him off. It sucked cause I love Irv Brown.

Dzone
12-27-2010, 10:00 PM
Why in hell would you say that Tebow is terrible, while wanting Cam Newton? Dude is Tebow all over again with a cleaner throwing motion. :rolleyes: Race card much? :lol:
No doubt about it

Dzone
12-27-2010, 10:04 PM
These same talk show heads, when Tebow leads us to the playoffs, will say "Ya, we are in the playoffs, but look at how crappy his throwing motion is"

dogfish
12-27-2010, 10:09 PM

he's the same guy that "reported" we were in negotiations with troy calhoun. . . dude has zero credibility. . . .

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 10:27 PM
The morning guys on 87.7 this morning were gushing, to a limit, about Tebow. Happy with his performance, but still holding out that it might not be the future (which I think is fair) and a guy called in and told them to put their afternoon guys on notice that they were wrong and needed to be called on it. I am happy Sandy Clough isn't on tonight because of MNF, he'd be same as usual, unbearable.

So you mean Miller and Lombardi? I caught a little bit of them. And they were positive about Tebow. I actually remember them wating for Kreckman to arrive so they could challenge him on his promo about people not being fair to Orton.

Sandy clings to the assessments from people like Kiper or whoever. Apparently he doesnt realize that Jamarcus Russell, Ryan Leaf, and Tim Couch were all supposed to be worthy of the very first pick according to these same people. But Sandy's not stupid and so Im inclined to think he's just trolling.

I tend to think that stirring the pot is a big ESPN thing (not that theyre the only ones who do it). When you look at all of their programming, almost all of it involves some production meeting where they gameplan what theyre going to talk about. So, maybe some of the on air personalities are put up to it by show producers.

Krugan
12-27-2010, 10:36 PM
What this is, is typical over reaction.

Ill give credit, he did what was needed to win, but lets at least look at what he was up against.

The Texans have the worst pass defense in the league, its not really a true gauge of ones passing skills to beat up on them, jsut like you cant judge ANY offense on playing the Broncos D.

2 games and the collective head is about to burst off the pinita in Denver.

I realise this win was a huge moral boost, but, I really hope people temper the Tebowcitement with abit of reality in there too.

Dzone
12-27-2010, 11:17 PM
^why temper the enthusiasm? Geezo, this is the best thing that has happened all season. People were so depressed after the arizona loss and now there is a totally different atmosphere. If fans want to jump up and down with joy, then they should be able to do that without being told not to

Dzone
12-27-2010, 11:31 PM
What this is, is typical over reaction.

Ill give credit, he did what was needed to win, but lets at least look at what he was up against.

The Texans have the worst pass defense in the league, its not really a true gauge of ones passing skills to beat up on them, jsut like you cant judge ANY offense on playing the Broncos D.

2 games and the collective head is about to burst off the pinita in Denver.

I realise this win was a huge moral boost, but, I really hope people temper the Tebowcitement with abit of reality in there too.
Huh? Over reaction?
Why do you feel the need put down the Bronco fans in Denver? That was low.
Who pissed in your cheerios today?

jhildebrand
12-27-2010, 11:54 PM
Tebow played well and it is hard to knock it. He made plays with his arm and feet. All year we have been clamoring for a guy who isn't going to fold with the ball in his hands and the game on the line. He had a HUGE 3rd down conversion on the final drive and all I see is nit picking.

It was the guy's second start. He is only going to improve. Will he have some down moments? Sure. But let's keep the bigger picture in mind.

Krugan
12-28-2010, 12:20 PM
Huh? Over reaction?
Why do you feel the need put down the Bronco fans in Denver? That was low.
Who pissed in your cheerios today?

How did I put down Broncos fans? Im a Bronco fan for 30 years.

Over reacting as in, expecting far to much from Tebow. Im not going to get excited about this games potential meeing. It was the Texans, the worst pass d in the league.

Be happy all you want, but temper the over reacting to Tebows game play, it was the Texans in a garbage game...

What do we really know from this. Its my opinion of where we STILL are with QB questions.

No reason to push the envolope of insults, I didnt intend mine to go there.

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 12:42 PM
How did I put down Broncos fans? Im a Bronco fan for 30 years.

Over reacting as in, expecting far to much from Tebow. Im not going to get excited about this games potential meeing. It was the Texans, the worst pass d in the league.

Be happy all you want, but temper the over reacting to Tebows game play, it was the Texans in a garbage game...

What do we really know from this. Its my opinion of where we STILL are with QB questions.

No reason to push the envolope of insults, I didnt intend mine to go there.

People would need to temper excitement if they were going around claiming that Tebow is now Peyton Mannings equal. Most people realize that its only his second start and he is already showing the ability to create something out of nothing and to get up off the mat to save the day...even against the Texans defense (which is an NFL defense btw).

Had McCoy opened up the play book sooner, he might have had 400 yards passing. But even if 400 yards against the Texans equates to 250 yards against better defenses, there's still cause for enormous optimism.

Ben Roethlisberger does similar things and his ability to create with his feet is often the difference in beating the Ravens. That ability to create that has been seen with Tebow has value, whether its the Texans or Ravens. Plus theres the composure and how everyone else seems to play better.

underrated29
12-28-2010, 01:17 PM

See, I am tired of seeing things like this...

Now I was in China, so I did not get to see the game. But the texans this year also played against peyton manning x2, tony romo, eli manning, matt cassel, philip rivers, joe flacco and michael vick.

And the texans did not lose all of those games to the qbs I still listed. Yet, no one is saying, "Oh mike vick, he won because it was the texans."

Or "how come peyton manning lost, it was the texans with the worst pass D in the league?"

This is a very poor argument. Yet people keep saying it, Dukes said it too. I was like really? So what, who cares how bad it is. They are a pretty good team who shut down peyton and some other qbs this year. They completely shut out the titans. With ZERO points. Something that only a few teams can claim this year, if any. Fact of the matter is, he played and produced. And did better than other proven QBs.

Now, I only have the stats too look at, because I forgot to record the game and like I said I was in China so I did not get to see it. It is possible that TT did not look very good but had a couple nice drives. However, from everything I have been reading on here and other places and the fact that he is on NFL Primetime, and a buckyB breakdown, leads me to believe he probably did have a pretty decent game.

gator_fan
12-28-2010, 02:17 PM
This is a very poor argument. Yet people keep saying it, Dukes said it too. I was like really? So what, who cares how bad it is. They are a pretty good team who shut down peyton and some other qbs this year. They completely shut out the titans.

What you point out is interesting. A simple analogy would be people who were previously saying that Tebow could never play in the NFL, who are now saying that Tebow hasn't yet played against a real NFL team. I guess to some, the Texans don't qualify as a real NFL team. Tebow is what he is, good and bad, and he played well against the Texans. Denying that is silly.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:26 PM
UR, why were you in China?

underrated29
12-28-2010, 02:44 PM
UR, why were you in China?

Because it is my favorite place on this planet besides the USA. Noah was with his mom for Christmas and they were going to spend it in CA, where her dad lives. So I was like alright I am going to china. Called my cousin and his wife and my mom and we did Christmas in China. My cousin and his wife had never been before, so they really enjoyed it. We balled out, especially at the wangfujijing midnight market.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:47 PM
Because it is my favorite place on this planet besides the USA. Noah was with his mom for Christmas and they were going to spend it in CA, where her dad lives. So I was like alright I am going to china. Called my cousin and his wife and my mom and we did Christmas in China. My cousin and his wife had never been before, so they really enjoyed it. We balled out, especially at the wangfujijing midnight market.

interesting. what is it about China that is so appealing? Have you been to alot of other countries?

Elevation inc
12-28-2010, 02:54 PM
interesting. what is it about China that is so appealing? Have you been to alot of other countries?

China actually has alot of fun stuff to do, culture there is very bad ass if you go to the right places, and bejiing is pretty bad ass.....

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 02:57 PM
China actually has alot of fun stuff to do, culture there is very bad ass if you go to the right places, and bejiing is pretty bad ass.....

hmmmm. I work with a chinese scientist in our division. He told me that a dish called cumfrumsumyunggui was delicious

underrated29
12-28-2010, 02:58 PM

Everything. Seriously.

The people, the culture- so 100% different than here or most places. Lots of history- 3000 years old ya know. The food is the best ever. EVER!! I mean like EVER. No chinese restaurant in the states even comes close. Shopping is off the hook because everything is made there and it is so redamndiculously cheap. The architecture is amazing too. Their entire system is just so advnaced and cool. But the place is a shit hole. Dirty, like nasty dirty, smells horrible, polluted (most poluted city in the world) and the water is not palatable.

Plus the wangfujing market. (Id never been before because no one was ever brave enough to ball out with me. But my cousin and his wife did.)

Wangfujing is the open street market where they have all sorts of weird ass food. Or I should say weird things that they cook in front of you in woks that are for eating.

I had on this trip- scorpion, centepede, squid, octopus, squids head, starfish, shark, sea urchin, sea horses, and sheeps testes. <--but I did not intentially mean to eat that one. I messed up my mandarin and ordered that instead of ostrich eye. Im not fluent yet, so I am prone to making mistakes.

I have not been to antarctica or africa, otherwise yes!

underrated29
12-28-2010, 02:59 PM
hmmmm. I work with a chinese scientist in our division. He told me that a dish called cumfrumsumyunggui was delicious

For you we would order cumfrumsumyungdogge. You'll love it.

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 03:12 PM
Everything. Seriously.

The people, the culture- so 100% different than here or most places. Lots of history- 3000 years old ya know. The food is the best ever. EVER!! I mean like EVER. No chinese restaurant in the states even comes close. Shopping is off the hook because everything is made there and it is so redamndiculously cheap. The architecture is amazing too. Their entire system is just so advnaced and cool. But the place is a shit hole. Dirty, like nasty dirty, smells horrible, polluted (most poluted city in the world) and the water is not palatable.

Plus the wangfujing market. (Id never been before because no one was ever brave enough to ball out with me. But my cousin and his wife did.)

Wangfujing is the open street market where they have all sorts of weird ass food. Or I should say weird things that they cook in front of you in woks that are for eating.

I had on this trip- scorpion, centepede, squid, octopus, squids head, starfish, shark, sea urchin, sea horses, and sheeps testes. <--but I did not intentially mean to eat that one. I messed up my mandarin and ordered that instead of ostrich eye. Im not fluent yet, so I am prone to making mistakes.

wow ur. well traveled you are.

hamrob
12-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Personally, I wish the season were over right now...so, that we could carry this good feeling over into the offseason.

The problem though...is that the Chargers have the #1ranked defense in the NFL and they're not going to want to allow Tebow to make them look bad.

It will be tough plowing for Tim this Sunday. Then, we'll really have to listen to all these radio/tv hacks tell us that Tebow can't play QB in the NFL...all offseason!

Now, if somehow...Tebow shines...it's on!

underrated29
12-28-2010, 03:57 PM
Personally, I wish the season were over right now...so, that we could carry this good feeling over into the offseason.

The problem though...is that the Chargers have the #1ranked defense in the NFL and they're not going to want to allow Tebow to make them look bad.

It will be tough plowing for Tim this Sunday. Then, we'll really have to listen to all these radio/tv hacks tell us that Tebow can't play QB in the NFL...all offseason!

Now, if somehow...Tebow shines...it's on!

I PRAY that shaun phillips and Stephen cooper try to hit/sack Tebow, only to have him plow the road with their asses.

I hate those two guys sooooooo much and because they are defense and we have been rather soft on offense, no one could ever lay them out. Tebow could do that. I hope he does.

gatorpower
12-28-2010, 04:14 PM
Most media types are clueless about sports. The sportswriter I deal with for the local paper that I have to talk to after games thinks he knows a lot about football but he's absolutely clueless. Some of the questions he asks me and things he says makes me go :wacko::wacko::wacko::wacko:

I graduated from UF with a minor in mass communications and during my time there, I made it up to the press box for football games a few times. During a big game, back in the late '90s, a guy with a CBS badge and press credentials approached my friend and I. Now, he could have been a reporter, a photographer or even the guy who brings people coffee, I don't know. He was kind of old though, mid-to-late '40s, I would imagine.

i was relatively inconspicuous, but had a Gator shirt on, so I guess he felt it was appropriate to ask me his question. Maybe he thought it gave me expert abilities. LOL

“Hey, do you know if your coach [Spurrier] played for the same team with Emmitt Smith?”

Emmitt Smith played from '87-'89. Steve Spurrier won the 1966 Heisman Trophy. He was coaching for Duke when Smith was playing at UF. I looked at him like he was asking me a trick question.

“As a player?”, I asked, kind of unsure if I was being baited.

“Yes”, he continued. “In the same backfield.”

“No they didn't.”

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 04:18 PM
did spurrier graduate from UF?

gatorpower
12-28-2010, 04:23 PM
did spurrier graduate from UF?

Yep.

http://gatorpower.com/virtualswamp/youngspurrier.jpg

BroncoNut
12-28-2010, 04:26 PM
man, that doesn't even look remotely like him. Look at his young face in comparison to the way he looks now. All worn down by life. Here he's got his whole life in front of him. I wonder if he's even thinking he'll be a Heismann trophy winner let alone a UF coach, even a pro one.

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 06:40 PM
Is anyone listening to 104.3 now? Some black dude is sub-hosting for the Drive is making race an issue by trying to force Cam Newton into the discussion.

GEM
12-28-2010, 07:20 PM
Is anyone listening to 104.3 now? Some black dude is sub-hosting for the Drive is making race an issue by trying to force Cam Newton into the discussion.

That would be Al or Oren...if he is subbing, it's Oren. Someone brought it up yesterday and my answer was....race card much?

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 07:24 PM
That would be Al or Oren...if he is subbing, it's Oren. Someone brought it up yesterday and my answer was....race card much?

I had to turn it off. I got sick of him suggesting Tebow isnt good enough because he's white and him constantly wondering about whether Tebow is a bigger story in Colorado than what will happen with Carmelo.

GEM
12-28-2010, 07:28 PM
I had to turn it off. I got sick of him suggesting Tebow isnt good enough because he's white and him constantly wondering about whether Tebow is a bigger story in Colorado than what will happen with Carmelo.

I could give 2 shits about Carmelo leaving. Dude hasn't gotten us a championship and if he wants out...SEE YA! He needs to follow his leash wielding wife back east.

And for the race thing....it sure is funny if a white person called in saying that Newton couldn't play because he's black, they'd be all over him calling him a racist....when they are doing the exact same thing. The double standard is AMAZING.

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 07:31 PM
I could give 2 shits about Carmelo leaving. Dude hasn't gotten us a championship and if he wants out...SEE YA! He needs to follow his leash wielding wife back east.

Yeah, Denver is a Broncos town. Carmelo is a bigger story nationally because the NY teams want him. In Denver, the Broncos are the sun, moon, and the planets.

GEM
12-28-2010, 07:35 PM
wow ur. well traveled you are.

Nut Bronco speak Yoda!

GEM
12-28-2010, 07:36 PM
Yeah, Denver is a Broncos town. Carmelo is a bigger story nationally because the NY teams want him. In Denver, the Broncos are the sun, moon, and the planets.

I'd be more broken hearted if Chris Anderson left the Nuggets. :lol: See how much I care.

Nomad
12-28-2010, 07:46 PM

The guy sounds like I'm listening to Daffy Duck!!

BroncoAV06
12-28-2010, 08:11 PM

Then clue him in. As someone who makes a living in meadia I know not all guys are great but you get that in every profession. Why is everyone a hack when they have an opinion you don't agree with?
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 08:32 PM
Then clue him in. As someone who makes a living in meadia I know not all guys are great but you get that in every profession. Why is everyone a hack when they have an opinion you don't agree with?

A hack is someone who says stuff just to get people to call in. Denver radio is full of them.

Bosco
12-28-2010, 08:40 PM
Most media types are clueless about sports.

And Denver very well may have the worst quality sports coverage I've ever seen. The national guys do a better job covering the team than the local hacks, and that's saying something right there.

Kinda cool to see them have to take some crow though.

Jake Klug
12-28-2010, 08:43 PM
And Denver very well may have the worst quality sports coverage I've ever seen. The national guys do a better job covering the team than the local hacks, and that's saying something right there.

Denver is a really nice city and a great place to live but, where radio is concerned, its not where the best of the best go. There are some good personalities that end up staying there but for the most part, its a collection of hacks trying to work their way up the food chain by being hacks.

tripleoption
12-28-2010, 08:44 PM

Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Coaches and players are open to criticism from the media and the public, so the media better be open to criticism from coaches and players, as well as the public. There are a lot of guys out there in the media (and elsewhere) who've never lost a game or made a bad call.
Since I started my coaching career fourteen years ago, it's really changed my view of coaches at all levels in all sports. I used to be one of the most critical guys out there. I'd get so pissed during Bronco games I'd throw things. I'm a lot calmer now during games on TV, and I find my enjoyment of games to be greater because I've grown to realize a lot of things about coaching sports over the years.

TXBRONC
12-28-2010, 08:51 PM

Not from what I've seen, the locals still do a better job than the national guys.

tripleoption
12-28-2010, 08:58 PM
Let me go ahead and say I may have been a bit harsh by using the word 'clueless'. Most people understand sports (football, basketball, baseball, etc.), but when I read or hear someone in the media telling a coach he needs to get a clue (and I've read this many times), he needs to do this and that, and so on, I have to wonder if that guy has ever watched the film, made practice plans, or made tough decisions in a game at all. But I don't want to derail this thread, and I'm afraid I'm taking things a bit off topic.

Bosco
12-28-2010, 09:01 PM
Denver is a really nice city and a great place to live but, where radio is concerned, its not where the best of the best go. There are some good personalities that end up staying there but for the most part, its a collection of hacks trying to work their way up the food chain by being hacks.

I agree, especially about the first part. I'd give my left nut to get out of here and move to Denver.

BroncoAV06
12-28-2010, 09:07 PM
Let me go ahead and say I may have been a bit harsh by using the word 'clueless'. Most people understand sports (football, basketball, baseball, etc.), but when I read or hear someone in the media telling a coach he needs to get a clue (and I've read this many times), he needs to do this and that, and so on, I have to wonder if that guy has ever watched the film, made practice plans, or made tough decisions in a game at all. But I don't want to derail this thread, and I'm afraid I'm taking things a bit off topic.

Vaild points. We have views from both sides of the topic. This thread is about media so it works.

tripleoption
12-28-2010, 09:10 PM
Vaild points. We have views from both sides of the topic. This thread is about media so it works.

Hope you didn't take nothin personal :beer:

BroncoAV06
12-28-2010, 09:15 PM
Hope you didn't take nothin personal :beer:

Not at all. Its part of being part of a show is to try and get people talking, not everyone is going to agree. Just don't like seeing everyone called out for having different opinions. But it seems that they might be taking it overboard in Denver from some of the responses.

tripleoption
12-28-2010, 09:20 PM
Not at all. Its part of being part of a show is to try and get people talking, not everyone is going to agree. Just don't like seeing everyone called out for having different opinions. But it seems that they might be taking it overboard in Denver from some of the responses.

I don't know that it's any different here than anywhere else. When you talk about a show if you don't mind me asking do you have a show you do or you're a part of?

Lonestar
12-28-2010, 10:33 PM
^why temper the enthusiasm? Geezo, this is the best thing that has happened all season. People were so depressed after the arizona loss and now there is a totally different atmosphere. If fans want to jump up and down with joy, then they should be able to do that without being told not to

I'm as big a fan of Tebow as anyone.

But I'm also realistic enuff to realize it was the HOU pass defense and not the SAN D we play this week who was a few weeks ago #1 D in the league.

We will see more this coming week of his development this rookie year.

dogfish
12-29-2010, 02:46 AM

UR can't get enough of those teenage prostitutes. . .

dogfish
12-29-2010, 02:47 AM
I'd be more broken hearted if Chris Anderson left the Nuggets. :lol: See how much I care.

racist. . .

:coffee:

BroncoAV06
12-29-2010, 10:35 AM
I don't know that it's any different here than anywhere else. When you talk about a show if you don't mind me asking do you have a show you do or you're a part of?

Co-host a morning radio show in Albuquerque.

tripleoption
12-29-2010, 10:45 AM
Must be The Opening Drive. Interesting. How do you like it? Since you're in NM, do you focus on the Broncos, Cards, or Cowboys more?

GEM
12-29-2010, 10:48 AM
racist. . .

:coffee:

Nah, I like comeback stories. I relate to them well, so I always pull for people in those situations. ;) Plus he's got some wicked tat work. :lol:

MileHiWildcat
12-29-2010, 01:54 PM
Everything. Seriously.

If you like the Commies so much - then just stay there and keep out of my country.

underrated29
12-29-2010, 02:33 PM
If you like the Commies so much - then just stay there and keep out of my country.

I would but your handsome face and charming personality keep bringing me back.

BroncoAV06
12-29-2010, 06:16 PM
Must be The Opening Drive. Interesting. How do you like it? Since you're in NM, do you focus on the Broncos, Cards, or Cowboys more?

Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders get the most calls then a variety of fans across the board.

tripleoption
12-29-2010, 07:36 PM
Broncos, Cowboys, Raiders get the most calls then a variety of fans across the board.

Maybe I'll call in sometime :D

dogfish
12-30-2010, 02:55 AM

yea, get the hell out of ammurica you stinkin' pinko!