PDA

View Full Version : Tebow will start 3rd consecutive game against Chargers...

broncogirl7
12-27-2010, 12:39 PM
Broncos Zone
Tebow will make his 3rd consecutive start Sunday against the Chargers. You can be apart of the action, we have tickets to the game going for as low as $22!

View more tickets and prices by following the link:
Denver Broncos vs. San Diego Chargers @ Invesco Field At Mile High on Sunday, Jan 2, 2011 - 2:15 PM
www.tiqiq.com
We have 9,599 unsold tickets to the Denver Broncos week 17 home game against the San Diego Chargers. It will be Tebow's second consecutive home start and there's plenty of great seats still available -- at great prices!

From there facebook page..

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 12:40 PM
good news and no surprise. this is the last game until September unless we make the playoffs iirc

Rex
12-27-2010, 12:43 PM
Spam

Elevation inc
12-27-2010, 12:47 PM
there was never a doubt in my mind, kyle is done and headed to Minn, Miami, SF, Carolina, Buffalo, Cincy, Seattle, or Arizona for 3rd and 4th rd draft picks....if we are lucky 1 team may feel he is there answer depsite what we have seen and we get a 2nd rd pick out the deal, but im pretty sure our return will be 3rd and 4th rd picks...

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 12:49 PM
there was never a doubt in my mind, kyle is done and headed to Minn, Miami, SF, Carolina, Buffalo, Cincy, Seattle, or Arizona for 3rd and 4th rd draft picks....if we are lucky 1 team may feel he is there answer depsite what we have seen and we get a 2nd rd pick out the deal, but im pretty sure our return will be 3rd and 4th rd picks...

why don't you add the other 24 teams to that mix while you're at it.

horsepig
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
Sure wish I could go but, alas, work calls, damn!

Elevation inc
12-27-2010, 01:00 PM
why don't you add the other 24 teams to that mix while you're at it.

cause the other 24 know the truth and arent that desperate for average QB play:lol:

I would also add washigton, tennesse

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:06 PM
cause the other 24 know the truth and arent that desperate for average QB play:lol:

I think everyone knows the truth now. A rookie quarterback in his second start
just put a glaring spotlight on all the things Orton is not and never will be.

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 01:08 PM

I would also add washigton, tennesse

I wouldnt add Washington but with Staffords problems staying healthy, Detroit might also be a possibility. If Luck doesnt come out, you might also see Carolina sniffing around Orton.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:10 PM
I think everyone knows the truth now. A rookie quarterback in his second start
just put a glaring spotlight on all the things Orton is not and never will be.

oh brother. this is why the new gator bronco fans are irritating

BigSarge87
12-27-2010, 01:15 PM

What teams are deep at FS/DL and need a quarterback?

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:17 PM
It's not our fault some people are so biased that they render themselves blind.

Rex
12-27-2010, 01:19 PM

Give me your thoughts about Urban Meyer being mentally unbalanced

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:20 PM

:lol: ah, the irony

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:21 PM
Give me your thoughts about Urban Meyer being mentally unbalanced
Grow up.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:23 PM
Grow up.

become a fan of another team

Rex
Grow up.

Good answer.

I knew you couldnt be objective.

Rex
Did you buy a Jarvis Moss jersey a few years ago?

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:30 PM
become a fan of another team

Become a fan of this team.

Rex
12-27-2010, 01:31 PM
Become a fan of this team.

Wait just one damn minute here.

He might be legally retarded and a tad bit deviant in other areas.......but NUT is a true fan of this team.

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:33 PM
Good answer.

I knew you couldnt be objective.
It's not that I can't be objective, it's that I don't interact at your
level. I haven't been able to since I was about twelve.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:34 PM
It's not that I can't be objective, it's that I don't interact at your
level. I haven't been able to since I was about twelve.

hmmm... about the same time you quit breast feeding and started wearing big girl pants huh?

Rex
12-27-2010, 01:34 PM
Look, I know this isnt the lounge.....
But I for one wont sit here and tolerate some Tebow-come-lately bash Nut's fanship.

Nut has flown across the nation 2 times to meet fellow fans for Broncos games. He even invited some drug dealers he met in the hotel parking lot to dinner with us one time.

GEM
12-27-2010, 01:35 PM
Knock it off with the personal jabs. The topic is Tebow starting the Chargers game.

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 01:41 PM

That would be too good.

I expect no one will want to pay him his contract price...
they will also expect us to cut him...
someone will pick him up for next to nothing..
and pay him an incentive based minimum type deal.

He's been exposed.

I sincerely hope I am wrong.
I would love to get a draft pick in trade for Orton.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 01:52 PM

I found a ring of truth to that myself.

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 01:57 PM
He's been exposed.

Naked, alone and shivering. I feel like giving him my coat.

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 01:58 PM
Naked, alone and shivering. I feel like giving him my coat.

He is the John Brantley of the NFL.

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 02:01 PM
He is the John Brantley of the NFL.

No, Orton is not quite that bad.

BroncoStud
12-27-2010, 02:27 PM

Gators fan or not, he's right. Tebow has shown every Denver fan, player, and coach why Kyle Orton is not a starting NFL QB. He doesn't make plays and he isn't a leader.

broncogirl7
12-27-2010, 02:31 PM
I'm excited about Tebow, but this week will tell us alot. He will be going against a tough Charger defense and this will let us know the weaknessess he might have. The only thing I've seen that I don't like is the alley-oop or hook-type throws he makes. I'd like to see him straighten out his throwing style for more accuracy.

EMB6903
12-27-2010, 02:33 PM
Dont know if this has already been posted or not...

Tebow led the Broncos on two 12-play touchdown drives in the fourth quarter against Houston. Prior to Sunday’s game, the Broncos had just one touchdown drive of more than 10 plays all season.

Tebow’s third down passer rating of 139.1 (6-of-9 for 96 yards and one TD, with no interceptions) vs. Houston was the highest third-down passer rating by a rookie quarterback this year in the entire NFL (minimum nine attempts).

Tebow Sunday had his third game of the season in which he has had touchdowns both rushing and passing — this despite just two games as a starter. That stat is tied for third among ALL NFL quarterbacks, and Tebow is the only one of the three to have just two starts.

Tebow Sunday had his third game of the season in which he has had touchdowns both rushing and passing — this despite just two games as a starter. That stat is tied for third among ALL NFL quarterbacks, and Tebow is the only one of the three to have just two starts.

Full article...

http://blog.denverbroncos.com/jsaccomano/another-start-more-records/

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 02:34 PM
I'm excited about Tebow, but this week will tell us alot. He will be going against a tough Charger defense and this will let us know the weaknessess he might have. The only thing I've seen that I don't like is the alley-oop or hook-type throws he makes. I'd like to see him straighten out his throwing style for more accuracy.

I know he has been trying to correct it (alley-oop), you are right we are playing the Chargers next week which is a bit different and difficult I am so glad the Broncos won. It will take the entire team working together to pule off next week. God Speed!!!

BroncoStud
12-27-2010, 03:47 PM
The Chargers are a lot better than us, no biggie, Tebow just needs reps.

What I think is most promising about Tebow is that all of his issues, weaknesses, if you will, can be corrected, they can be fixed. The things he already has like leadership, the will to win, the drive to be the best, those are things that you can't coach, you can't learn in film study.

I really like his potential.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 04:30 PM
Gators fan or not, he's right. Tebow has shown every Denver fan, player, and coach why Kyle Orton is not a starting NFL QB. He doesn't make plays and he isn't a leader.

that's not the question. does gator fan=bronco fan? think about THAT for awhile.

BroncoStud
12-27-2010, 05:54 PM
that's not the question. does gator fan=bronco fan? think about THAT for awhile.

Hey, I never said Gators fans and Broncos fans were the same. But nobody said that they aren't allowed to become Denver fans. The bandwagon isn't full, there's room. I'm sure Denver had a lot more fans in 1997 than they did in 1995...

gator_fan
12-27-2010, 06:00 PM
Why else would anyone be here putting up with behavior like yours?

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 06:01 PM
The question is; will Tebow have a winning record to end the season?

Sinthor
12-27-2010, 06:07 PM

Well, that and however the Chargers game shows, has he shown enough that a new coaching staff will for sure keep him and give him a chance in starting next year so we can REALLY see what we've got with him? I sure hope so!

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 06:09 PM
I hope he's here next year. I don't think I like the other possibilities to much at the moment.

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 06:38 PM

Losing at this point probably says more about the defense. Its kind of interesting that since Tebow has taken over, the offense has averaged 23.5 ppg with a guy who's starting his first two games. I dont think you can really demand a lot more than that from a rookie and if youre getting 23.5 ppg from a rookie QB, youd certainly hope your defense isnt giving up over 30 ppg during that time.

I cringe when I think about how ugly it could be next week. But Rivers against our defense is a really bad matchup for us.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 06:39 PM
Losing at this point probably says more about the defense. Its kind of interesting that since Tebow has taken over, the offense has averaged 23.5 ppg with a guy who's starting his first two games. I dont think you can really demand a lot more than that from a rookie and if youre getting 23.5 ppg from a rookie QB, youd certainly hope your defense isnt giving up over 30 ppg during that time.

I cringe when I think about how ugly it could be next week. But Rivers against our defense is a really bad matchup for us.

True, rivers could pick us apart. We'll just have to keep him off the field and score.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 06:55 PM
Hey, I never said Gators fans and Broncos fans were the same. But nobody said that they aren't allowed to become Denver fans. The bandwagon isn't full, there's room. I'm sure Denver had a lot more fans in 1997 than they did in 1995...

O.k. let me rephrase, does a bronco fan = a gator fan? I'll answer first. I HATE florida football. Seminole, Gator, Hurricane, Florida International, you name it. Hawkeye fan thru and thru,,, I like TT though. Always enjoy seeing any of those FA teams (without Nate Stewart on the court or field, HUGE fan) demolished.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 06:57 PM
Why else would anyone be here putting up with behavior like yours?

because they are douchebags? :shrugs: behavior.,, :smh:

sneakers
12-27-2010, 07:00 PM
dang! i wanna call in sick, and drive 14 hours to denver, go to game, and drive back

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 07:06 PM
dang! i wanna call in sick, and drive 14 hours to denver, go to game, and drive back

Don't be afraid. Don't get caught. Have fun.

TXBRONC
12-27-2010, 10:17 PM
good news and no surprise. this is the last game until September unless we make the playoffs iirc

I thought that had already been decided a couple of weeks ago?

Sinthor
12-28-2010, 09:29 PM
Does anyone notice how often Michael Vick operates from the shotgun? I'm watching the Vikings game and 6 out of the last 8 plays have been shotgun. It's used a lot more these days on a regular basis to let QB's get a better view of the defense and give them more time to make their reads. So HOW is it so of "#1" importance that a QB be primarily operating out from under center?

HORSEPOWER 56
12-28-2010, 09:33 PM
Does anyone notice how often Michael Vick operates from the shotgun? I'm watching the Vikings game and 6 out of the last 8 plays have been shotgun. It's used a lot more these days on a regular basis to let QB's get a better view of the defense and give them more time to make their reads. So HOW is it so of "#1" importance that a QB be primarily operating out from under center?

Umm, he was also running the 2 minute drill. They passed every play... well, until he got sacked, fumbled and had it returned for 6.