PDA

View Full Version : Tebow is lighting up the phones...

Jake Klug
12-26-2010, 09:24 PM
Im listening to 87.7 online. He's blowing up. Even the hosts, Lammey and Walker, are behind Tebow now.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:25 PM
Let's be optimistic, but HOU isn't a defensive stalwart.

Northman
12-26-2010, 09:26 PM
Let's be optimistic, but HOU isn't a defensive stalwart.

No their not. But i think its safe to say that coming in with a rookie QB playing only his second game with almost no running game, almost as bad as a defense and a coaching staff that totally blows goats i think it was a great job. :lol:

Tned
12-26-2010, 09:27 PM
Im listening to 87.7 online. He's blowing up. Even the hosts, Lammey and Walker, are behind Tebow now.

I was listening to the mid-day guys on 87.7 a few days ago and they were REAL low on Tebow.

Jake Klug
12-26-2010, 09:30 PM
I was listening to the mid-day guys on 87.7 a few days ago and they were REAL low on Tebow.

Thats been a common tactic by local media hacks to generate callers. The tone has changed with these guys...at least it would seem so. But either way, the callers are effusive.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:32 PM
No their not. But i think its safe to say that coming in with a rookie QB playing only his second game with almost no running game, almost as bad as a defense and a coaching staff that totally blows goats i think it was a great job. :lol:

Totally. But we ran the ball decent today. Did we not?

We saw him emerge today. I guess my point is he is still going to have his growing pains, and we are going to see these talking heads flip back and forth.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:40 PM
I also think we should pay Brandon Lloyd.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:40 PM
And search our blue orb for the next Warren Sapp.

Tned
12-26-2010, 09:44 PM
I also think we should pay Brandon Lloyd.

Lloyd has one more year on his contract, I believe. Personnel people, whoever that might be, need to decide if this was a one year fluke, or if after 7 years of mediocrity, Lloyd has jumped to elite status.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:46 PM
Lloyd has one more year on his contract, I believe. Personnel people, whoever that might be, need to decide if this was a one year fluke, or if after 7 years of mediocrity, Lloyd has jumped to elite status.

He has flypaper hands. Seriously.

Tned
12-26-2010, 09:50 PM
He has flypaper hands. Seriously.

Agreed, but this is his 8th season, and 4th or 5th team. He was inactive all but two games last year, I believe.

The knock on him prior to this year was he could make the spectacular catch, but not the routine. I sure hope that's behind him, and that he's got enough left in the tank for us to resign him and get a few more productive years out of him.

BeefStew25
12-26-2010, 09:52 PM
Agreed, but this is his 8th season, and 4th or 5th team. He was inactive all but two games last year, I believe.

The knock on him prior to this year was he could make the spectacular catch, but not the routine. I sure hope that's behind him, and that he's got enough left in the tank for us to resign him and get a few more productive years out of him.

I am not talking about a break the bank deal. Just wet his beak.

jhildebrand
12-26-2010, 10:15 PM

Cecil Lammey is a doosh who loves nothing more than to hear himself talk!!!!

jhildebrand
12-26-2010, 10:19 PM

G Man Les and Jo Jo were real hard on Tebow. So are CJ and Klatt. On 1043 Clough and Alfred Williams are especially critical of the guy.

I just don't get it. The led the team to a victory down by 17 with a defense worse than Cutler had. If Cutler could have beaten a Bills team at home a couple of years ago, who were worse than today's Texans, this team would still be all but in tact! He couldn't. Tebow did in a game where it was easy to pack it in and call it quits. I think we have a pretty good guy at QB to begin building.

Tned
12-26-2010, 10:32 PM
From Broncos PR:

RT @psmyth12: Broncos' Tim Tebow averaged 19.3 yds per completion today for 2nd best mark in team history and NFL this year (min. 16 comp)

Dreadnought
12-26-2010, 10:56 PM
From Broncos PR:

RT @psmyth12: Broncos' Tim Tebow averaged 19.3 yds per completion today for 2nd best mark in team history and NFL this year (min. 16 comp)

THAT, Ladies, and gents, is my kind of numbers :salute:

NightTrainLayne
12-27-2010, 01:03 AM
THAT, Ladies, and gents, is my kind of numbers :salute:

When you consider all the screens in the first half .. .that's saying something.

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 02:01 AM
"Broncos' Tim Tebow averaged 19.3 yds per completion today for 2nd best mark in team history and NFL this year (min. 16 comp) "

How freakin' awesome is that?

The haters don't look too good now...

Tned
12-27-2010, 02:55 AM
"Broncos' Tim Tebow averaged 19.3 yds per completion today for 2nd best mark in team history and NFL this year (min. 16 comp) "

How freakin' awesome is that?

The haters don't look too good now...

No offense and I'm not picking on you, just using this as an example. Many of us, myself included, has probably too fast to throw the hater tag around. What good does it do? It just pisses off the people it's used on, in this case, anyone that has posted any criticism of Tebow, who is being stereotyped into 'hater'.

Now, as soon as Tebow has a really bad game, the 'haters' that were mocked, will jump on their opportunity to rub it in the mockers face, by mocking themselves. And it just gets worst and worse.

Shit, we still have major feuds brewing from arguments between lovers and haters of Jake Plummer. Many of the most outspoken Cutler critics 'hated' him because of their loyalty to Jake from protecting him from the 'haters', so when he was bashed, it was their turn to become 'haters' against the guy that took Jake's job.

It's like some sad feud between the Hatfield and McCoys that passes from generation to generation, but in this case, it's the same people, choosing sides to fight for or against, based on their previous bull-headed positions.

We have a long way to go, but we have some rays of hope:

McDaniels who trashed the roster has been fired.
Tebow is showing some hope
The O-line has started to gel with health and rookies getting experience
Moreno has show flashes of life
Joe Ellis says that they will change their structure and the next HC will not have final say on roster moves
Elway may be taking a role with the Broncos
The cheer-leading squad is returning in 2011

Wouldn't it be nice if we could call a truce, lose the labels, and not pigeon hole people into having to be a hater or a lover on every subject?

/Jumps of Sandbox and twists ankle.

BroncoBJ
12-27-2010, 03:23 AM
No offense and I'm not picking on you, just using this as an example. Many of us, myself included, has probably too fast to throw the hater tag around. What good does it do? It just pisses off the people it's used on, in this case, anyone that has posted any criticism of Tebow, who is being stereotyped into 'hater'.

Now, as soon as Tebow has a really bad game, the 'haters' that were mocked, will jump on their opportunity to rub it in the mockers face, by mocking themselves. And it just gets worst and worse.

Shit, we still have major feuds brewing from arguments between lovers and haters of Jake Plummer. Many of the most outspoken Cutler critics 'hated' him because of their loyalty to Jake from protecting him from the 'haters', so when he was bashed, it was their turn to become 'haters' against the guy that took Jake's job.

It's like some sad feud between the Hatfield and McCoys that passes from generation to generation, but in this case, it's the same people, choosing sides to fight for or against, based on their previous bull-headed positions.

Joe Ellis says that they will change their structure and the next HC will not have final say on roster moves

Wouldn't it be nice if we could call a truce, lose the labels, and not pigeon hole people into having to be a hater or a lover on every subject?

Yea, I agree. Although when I talk about the haters and critics eating crow, I talk about the non Bronco fans and people that just HATE Tebow. It feels nice to shut them up more then anything. Of course, no one will give Tebow respect no matter what so I got to deal with it.

But for 2 starts, I like what I'm seeing. :salute:

PAINTERDAVE
12-27-2010, 03:53 AM
Never , ever have meant you, Top. I know you are a team supporter...
your suport of the coach and the QB.. that is great. I supported them both, too...
until it became time to move on to the future.

Truth is, though... there are haters out there who really do HATE Tebow.

They know who they are... it's in their hearts.

Charlie Brown on the white board admits it openly..
he hates Tebow, Tebows life, the people Tebow supports,
any one who is like Tebow, and any of us who have similar values as Tebow.
Charlie hates me. He admits it.

Kiper, Les Shapiro... all these suits who are invested in his failure...
their reputations are on the line... they hate Tebow.

Lots of the haters hide it well... they were able to hide their hatred for him behind support for Orton...
then they switched to supporting the idea of Luck...
soon they will no longer be able to hide it behind anything.
But they will still have the hatred for him ... in their bones.

The reality is that Tebow is a polarizing figure.

I dont mean that anyone who ever criticized him is a hater...
but they are out there... just waiting for him to stumble.
Hoping he will stumble.

Sorry for not being more clear on that point.

DenBronx
12-27-2010, 05:22 AM
could be alot of those so called "haters" equated tebow for being a golden child of mcdaniels, who of course was satan to this franchise. now that satan is gone it's looking like tebow could be the light at the end of the tunnel and actually be the only right thing mcd ever did right.

sneakers
12-27-2010, 05:57 AM
Never , ever have meant you, Top. I know you are a team supporter...
your suport of the coach and the QB.. that is great. I supported them both, too...
until it became time to move on to the future.

Truth is, though... there are haters out there who really do HATE Tebow.

They know who they are... it's in their hearts.

Charlie Brown on the white board admits it openly..
he hates Tebow, Tebows life, the people Tebow supports,
any one who is like Tebow, and any of us who have similar values as Tebow.
Charlie hates me. He admits it.

Kiper, Les Shapiro... all these suits who are invested in his failure...
their reputations are on the line... they hate Tebow.

Lots of the haters hide it well... they were able to hide their hatred for him behind support for Orton...
then they switched to supporting the idea of Luck...
soon they will no longer be able to hide it behind anything.
But they will still have the hatred for him ... in their bones.

The reality is that Tebow is a polarizing figure.

I dont mean that anyone who ever criticized him is a hater...
but they are out there... just waiting for him to stumble.
Hoping he will stumble.

Sorry for not being more clear on that point.

http://misterirrelevant.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/wtf-mel-kiper.jpg

I hate Mel Kiper more than Mel Kiper hates Tebow.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 11:18 AM
Do you know how long I have waited to see what I am seeing, I have been a member admittedly because of Tebow. The very same day he was drafted I became a Bronco Team Fan on this board. As I told you in April and I will continue to tell you Tim will Amaze, Faze, Dazzle, Tap, Run, Throw and Everyone loves him. Yes some haters and that is ok. But, he did a better job yesterday and he will continue to only grow with the Broncos and with the Fans. Love You Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rex
12-27-2010, 11:22 AM
Do you know how long I have waited to see what I am seeing, I have been a member admittedly because of Tebow. The very same day he was drafted I became a Bronco Team Fan on this board. As I told you in April and I will continue to tell you Tim will Amaze, Faze, Dazzle, Tap, Run, Throw and Everyone loves him. Yes some haters and that is ok. But, he did a better job yesterday and he will continue to only grow with the Broncos and with the Fans. Love You Broncos!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You need help:coffee:

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 11:32 AM
Me of all people said he would not throw for 300 yards. I did not want to much pressure on the kid. Man, it is a great day to be a Bronco after a win.....

Dzone
12-27-2010, 11:41 AM

Then if Kiper hates Tebow, then we hate Kiper:coffee:

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Nut have you ever been to Jax?

NightTrainLayne
12-27-2010, 11:57 AM
Let's keep this on topic, and keep the lounge material in the lounge please.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 12:05 PM
Nut have you ever been to Jax?

yeah, a cousin of mine lives there and I was assigned to the JNAS for a couple of weeks. when I was in the Reserves

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 12:06 PM
yeah, a cousin of mine lives there and I was assigned to the JNAS for a couple of weeks. when I was in the Reserves

That is awesome. Thank you for your service my friend.

BroncoNut
Me of all people said he would not throw for 300 yards. I did not want to much pressure on the kid. Man, it is a great day to be a Bronco after a win.....

first time huh?

Rex
I know a guy from Jax.

His name is Tim.

He is a wonderful man.

lgenf
12-27-2010, 12:16 PM
it's really funny on this forum:

if you are a newer fan that only joined the Broncos because of Tebow you get no love for being a Broncos fan

you get shit on for posting something positive about TT and saying "see this is what we were all talking about, he just has a way of willing a team to play better and usually he leads by example. He's a born leader on the field and that is all we were saying as we came over to the Broncos forum"

I can only think of one person that actually wanted Orton to fail in his support for TT - I wanted to see the Broncos do well, when they weren't and went into the bye week I wanted to get TT going with 2 weeks prep for his first game

I don't hate Orton, I just don't think he is the kind of QB that has the ability to put an entire offense on his back and say Follow Me I will get you there

My love of TT has nothing to do with his religious views (however some of the hatered for TT DOES have everything to do with them)

If you folks are all TRULY Broncos fans, then get on board TT is the QB and a damn good one that is only going to get better with time and experience, doesn't need to be an elite QB, if you get a good team around him he can win, he's proved that time and time again.

And for the few asshats that continue to SHIT all over every Broncos/Gators fan that is on the board, you must have a very simple simple mind and life without much responsibility in some dead end job that requires no thought, because your postings require no thought. It's always easy to sit back and poke fun at everyone, those are usually the douchebags that amount to nothing in life.

As for me, I had the pleasure of watching TT all 4 years at UF (as a Gator alumn) and when he plays for your team you realize you are watching something special. Don't know if he will ever make it to a pro bowl or a super bowl or have a run like Brady, Manning, Elway....doesn't really matter to me, yesterday's game was as fun to cheer for as any game I have ever cheered for and that folks is what TT can do.

Flame away asshats.......

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 12:17 PM
I am a Bronco fan because of Marcus Thomas. I followed him from UF.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 12:26 PM
first time huh?

My mouth dropped when I saw the ending score on TV. See I have to come here to get play by play because I cannot afford to get the NFL package, it was kinda late last night here and I immediately came back to my laptop and away we go. I mean how can you work today? That was a good pick me up game for the Broncos. The players must feel better we have a bad year with all the things that went wrong. I do not have to list them for you Bronconut because you are very well informed and know the entire team more than I do.

What a day..................:salute:

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 12:30 PM
My mouth dropped when I saw the ending score on TV. See I have to come here to get play by play because I cannot afford to get the NFL package, it was kinda late last night here and I immediately came back to my laptop and away we go. I mean how can you work today? That was a good pick me up game for the Broncos. The players must feel better we have a bad year with all the things that went wrong. I do not have to list them for you Bronconut because you are very well informed and know the entire team more than I do.

all I read from this post was mouth drop, play by play, and laptop

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 12:32 PM
all I read from this post was mouth drop, play by play, and laptop

I will give you the Cliffs Notes:

She basically is hedging her Tebow love with the chance he might have sucked on Sunday (see: first half).

lgenf
12-27-2010, 12:32 PM

Jax just go to your local Hooters, they have all the games each week

that is what my wife and I do because the Broncos are never on down here in South FL

horsepig
12-27-2010, 12:54 PM

if you are a newer fan that only joined the Broncos because of Tebow you get no love for being a Broncos fan

you get shit on for posting something positive about TT and saying "see this is what we were all talking about, he just has a way of willing a team to play better and usually he leads by example. He's a born leader on the field and that is all we were saying as we came over to the Broncos forum"

I can only think of one person that actually wanted Orton to fail in his support for TT - I wanted to see the Broncos do well, when they weren't and went into the bye week I wanted to get TT going with 2 weeks prep for his first game

I don't hate Orton, I just don't think he is the kind of QB that has the ability to put an entire offense on his back and say Follow Me I will get you there

My love of TT has nothing to do with his religious views (however some of the hatered for TT DOES have everything to do with them)

If you folks are all TRULY Broncos fans, then get on board TT is the QB and a damn good one that is only going to get better with time and experience, doesn't need to be an elite QB, if you get a good team around him he can win, he's proved that time and time again.

And for the few asshats that continue to SHIT all over every Broncos/Gators fan that is on the board, you must have a very simple simple mind and life without much responsibility in some dead end job that requires no thought, because your postings require no thought. It's always easy to sit back and poke fun at everyone, those are usually the douchebags that amount to nothing in life.

As for me, I had the pleasure of watching TT all 4 years at UF (as a Gator alumn) and when he plays for your team you realize you are watching something special. Don't know if he will ever make it to a pro bowl or a super bowl or have a run like Brady, Manning, Elway....doesn't really matter to me, yesterday's game was as fun to cheer for as any game I have ever cheered for and that folks is what TT can do.

Chillout a little. It can be a little difficult to kind of break into the mainstream on this site but, when you get it going here it can be pretty rewarding.

Just ignore the snipping and take in some of the really well informed/well thought out stuff you can find here. TT is definitely a lightning rod for controversy and people do get a little tired of some of the Gator fans "I told you so" attitude.

Hang in and it will be a lot of fun.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:06 PM
lgenf, you get from this site what you put into it.

Rex
12-27-2010, 01:09 PM
Can you say "shit" and "asshat" outside of the lounge?

Can I get a ruling?

Rex
12-27-2010, 01:10 PM
lgenf, you get from this site what you put into it.

Kinda like a pet.

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 01:10 PM

Can I get a ruling?

I think so, if the filter doesn't pick it up, you hick *******.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 01:12 PM

Can I get a ruling?

you can say shit, because Carol used it once in a post, or was that crap? :confused: (I think she was under ALOT of stress) asshat is not that derrogatory and I believe it can be used outside of the lounge

rcsodak
12-27-2010, 04:32 PM

Jake>Tim
Mobile Post via Mobile.BroncosForums.com/forums

rcsodak
12-27-2010, 04:39 PM

Great post! Welcome, fellow Broncomaniac.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 04:46 PM

what's really irritating about "you guys" with the exception of Jaxgirl, is that you come in here with your product Tim Tebow and tell us all how great he is and how much Orton sucks in comparison. I, for one, never thought Kyle was the long term answer either athletically or otherwise and you seem to want to pin that on everyone whose not swinging from Tebow's nutsack. You're like a real irritating salesman stroking his own pathetic ego. I mean seriously, pretend for a second that you are pretty neat and answer me this. Would you want to hang out with the you you were a second ago?

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 04:56 PM
so what do you think about all of this Foochaho?

Watchthemiddle
12-27-2010, 04:59 PM
People like me tried to tell all of you bandwagoners about TT.

Looks like I might have to add ANOTHER quote to my sig about my talent evaluation.

TFP, (thanks for playing)

:coffee:

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 05:03 PM
I like TT. His enthusiasm and drive are both impressive and enviable. He's here and I'm excited about him. It's actually an EXCITING time to be a Bronco fan and I think some are failing to see that point, myself included at times. Was he worth the reach in 2010? We'll see.

silkamilkamonico
12-27-2010, 05:05 PM
Tebow has an uncanny style about him, but more impoartantly I think good things just happen when he's out on the field. He'll have his struggles like every QB in the NFL, but if good things continue to happen along with him making them happen he's going to be a very good NFL QB.

horsepig
12-27-2010, 07:18 PM
I kind of like "asshat'. I might have to use that one when talking to Clay, LOL.

Tned
12-27-2010, 07:21 PM
Jake>Tim

Sorry, Jake was a quitter, he quit on the team in 2006. He had a little cold in the AFCCG, and quit in that game.

Next.

horsepig
12-27-2010, 07:23 PM
what's really irritating about "you guys" with the exception of Jaxgirl, is that you come in here with your product Tim Tebow and tell us all how great he is and how much Orton sucks in comparison. I, for one, never thought Kyle was the long term answer either athletically or otherwise and you seem to want to pin that on everyone whose not swinging from Tebow's nutsack. You're like a real irritating salesman stroking his own pathetic ego. I mean seriously, pretend for a second that you are pretty neat and answer me this. Would you want to hang out with the you you were a second ago?

Excuse me, BN, but what does any of this have to do with foootball? Let the newbies ease their way in, glad to have some new blood. We need to baby Top & Lonestar to keep them around. Keep it about football.

BeefStew25
12-27-2010, 07:26 PM
Excuse me, BN, but what does any of this have to do with foootball? Let the newbies ease their way in, glad to have some new blood. We need to baby Top & Lonestar to keep them around. Keep it about football.

Okay, that is about enough. Nut has forgot more football than you ever have learned.

Day1BroncoFan
12-27-2010, 07:27 PM
I like it when Tebow lights up the phones. Don't you?

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 07:30 PM

Here is the thing, it is great to be a Gator and it is Great to be a Bronco but, you better get your Azz in gear to learn about the Broncos. This is not Gator Country (as much as I would like it to be), it is not. I try real hard to follow the trend and learn about the other guys especially Eddie Royal, he lights my Cougar Fire. LOL. Seriously, I take the good with the bad and continue to learn about the Broncos while cheering for the TEAM!!! Do I like Orton? Yes! Do I think he is the answer? No! We need many things addressed in this off season and hopefully it is just 1 off season.

We are from College Football down here will not argue that, this is really my official NFL team. I like the Jaguars just never bought into it. Go Broncos!

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 07:31 PM

ummmm.. OK pig. GREAT point. Play wetnurse somewhere else please, tia

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 07:34 PM
what i respect about Jax girl is that she admits and is forthrights. And also brings an ass that will not stop in my internet world. So thank you very much!!

Jake Klug
12-27-2010, 07:36 PM
Here is the thing, it is great to be a Gator and it is Great to be a Bronco but, you better get your Azz in gear to learn about the Broncos. This is not Gator Country (as much as I would like it to be), it is not. I try real hard to follow the trend and learn about the other guys especially Eddie Royal, he lights my Cougar Fire. LOL. Seriously, I take the good with the bad and continue to learn about the Broncos while cheering for the TEAM!!! Do I like Orton? Yes! Do I think he is the answer? No! We need many things addressed in this off season and hopefully it is just 1 off season.

We are from College Football down here will not argue that, this is really my official NFL team. I like the Jaguars just never bought into it. Go Broncos!

Dont sweat it. You deserve to crow a little. You won. You were right and this is a sore spot for many. Yesterday was like Maximus winning over Rome and all the new fans who like the Broncos because of Tebow should be proud. He's our guy now.

Lets all just roll with it.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-27-2010, 07:38 PM
Dont sweat it. You deserve to crow a little. You won. You were right and this is a sore spot for many. Yesterday was like Maximus winning over Rome and all the new fans who like the Broncos because of Tebow should be proud. He's our guy now.

Lets all just roll with it.

Do not want Crow, just want to see the Broncos Roll...............LOL God Speed...Go Broncos.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 07:41 PM
this is bs. I have rabbits to raise. good day all and go BRONCOS!!

BroncoBJ
12-27-2010, 07:44 PM

:lol: Someone with photoshop should seriously make it look legit and put Tebows face on it, or make it look like its Tebow.

That would be a classic pic.

Dzone
12-27-2010, 08:18 PM
I dont understand why anyone is upset about all the new bronco fans because of Tebow. Seems pretty damn smug if ya ask me.
Its like jehovahs witnesses who think everyone else but them is going to hell.

BroncoNut
12-27-2010, 08:26 PM
I dont understand why anyone is upset about all the new bronco fans because of Tebow. Seems pretty damn smug if ya ask me.

because they are not bronco fans. they love tebow and that is it. I do too (love tebow) but to come in here and tell me how I and my colleagues should react is preposterous (or something like that)!

Tned
12-27-2010, 08:40 PM

It's a tricky situation. I think we all welcome more Broncos fans. Where it can be a little tough is when all we hear is how great a player is and how dumb the organization is for not seeing it and using him more. How the fans that don't see it are dumb, blind, homers or whatever. When the new fans are only active when something is going on with that player.

We saw the same thing with Ron Dayne, because of his great college career, his fans followed him to the Giants (I think that's where he went first), then here, telling us how all the other RBs on our team sucked, how great he was in college, how he could lead the league in rushing if given a chance, etc. Once the Broncos got rid of him and he went to Houston, most of his fans dissapeared.

So, it isn't about them being new fans, and it isn't even about them being Tebow fans (I became a Broncos fan from watching Elway in the first NFL game I watched, so I was an Elway fan, then Broncos fan), it's about them posting as tebow fanatics and diminishing Broncos in the process, like Jagsbch attacks on Elway the other day.

This is a community, not just BroncosForums, but the fans of the Denver Broncos, if someone wants to join that community, the smart thing is to understand and respect the communities traditions and beliefs, rather than just stating they are wrong.

So, I'm hoping off my sandbox now. There is no reason that we can't all be fans of the Broncos, and fans of Tim Tebow, let's just not go off the deep end with Tim Tebow great, everything else Broncos is bad.

powderaddict
12-28-2010, 12:24 AM

I thought they didn't believe in hell?

BeefStew25
12-28-2010, 01:30 AM
I thought they didn't believe in hell?

I think it is Halloween they don't believe in. Which meant they believed in their house getting egged.