PDA

View Full Version : That was awesome (merged -- Jagsbch "Tebow wins" threads)

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:01 PM
I feel just like a kid again. :salute:

This is Tebows football team

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 07:03 PM
It was indeed awesome, and even better for us Broncos fans. :salute:

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:06 PM
Lose the sig

camdisco24
12-26-2010, 07:09 PM

This is DENVER'S football team

Fixed it for ya!

But I'll give you credit, that was an AWESOME game. Tebow came up big for us.

I know you're happy, just imagine how us Broncos fans feel after losing so many games!!!

sneakers
12-26-2010, 07:10 PM

Aww just let Jags have his moment...

http://i163.photobucket.com/albums/t292/smiliegirl2007/emot-fappery.gif

EMB6903
12-26-2010, 07:11 PM
Lets not turn into some uptight fan base that thinks you have to serve time to become a "true fan"

Whether its because he was a Florida fan or not.. Jags has been hyping up Tebow from the start saying he was the better player then Orton, and so far hes been right. Quit hatin.

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Man I am so stoked.

It is crow feeding time for all the haters

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 07:13 PM
Lose the sig

Okay, you have a point there. I'll do that when I'm not lazy.

BroncoBJ
12-26-2010, 07:14 PM
Feels great for us Bronco fans since were now 4-11 this year. While you are 1-1. What a win, Lets just keep winning with Tebow and say no to Luck. Fix the defense. :elefant:

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Feels great for us Bronco fans since were now 4-11 this year. While you are 1-1. What a win, Lets just keep winning with Tebow and say no to Luck. Fix the defense. :elefant:

Whatever, Broncos, I believe, would be a winning team, if we would have traded Orton when he was actually worth trading for.

sneakers
12-26-2010, 07:17 PM
Man I am so stoked.

It is crow feeding time for all the haters

Haters? anyone say they wanted tebow to fail??? If he is on the Broncos, I am pretty sure everyone here would like to see him succeed.

Dirk
12-26-2010, 07:18 PM

Yes! Fix that terrible defense!

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:19 PM
Haters? anyone say they wanted tebow to fail??? If he is on the Broncos, I am pretty sure everyone here would like to see him succeed.

I am not talking about Broncos fan, I am talking about Jaguars fan and a whole slew of other fans who have sold themselves out to the propaganda aimed to dispell the reality that Tebow can play this game at the QB position at a high level.

I was at the Texans board during the game, they have pretty much been sold out to the propaganda as well. I just love feeding crow to Jaguars fan, especially after Garrard threw the INT today in OT to cost his team the game. DOH this while tebow brings his team back from behind in spectacular fashion to win it~!!

tomjonesrocks
12-26-2010, 07:20 PM

Thought exactly the same. *Skeptics* yes, but "haters" on this board?

sneakers
12-26-2010, 07:20 PM
I am not talking about Broncos fan, I am talking about Jaguars fan and a whole slew of other fans who have sold themselves out to the propaganda aimed to dispell the reality that Tebow can play this game at the QB position at a high level.

oh, OK :)

Well they can go eat shit then. :eating:

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 07:21 PM

Yep, call me a critic, not a hater.

And its too early for eating crow time. If Tebow does become our franchise QB I'll happily eat it.

Juriga72
12-26-2010, 07:29 PM
I am just happy we won, Chargers lose.... and next week...we win again

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 07:29 PM
Tebow has me fired up~!!

What is up~!!:elefant:

Nomad
12-26-2010, 07:43 PM
Lets not turn into some uptight fan base that thinks you have to serve time to become a "true fan"

Whether its because he was a Florida fan or not.. Jags has been hyping up Tebow from the start saying he was the better player then Orton, and so far hes been right. Quit hatin.

FWIW.....Jagsbch has been around BM since early '04!! I assume he's been following the BRONCOS since then or before!! I assume he's the same guy!!

sneakers
12-26-2010, 07:46 PM
FWIW.....Jagsbch has been around BM since early '04!! I assume he's been following the BRONCOS since then or before!! I assume he's the same guy!!

now that you say it....yeah i think i do remember that now!

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 07:53 PM

He was a Jags fan though. I remember someone recently pulled up a thread in which he was wishing us luck in a playoff game against *his* Jaguars.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-26-2010, 07:56 PM

Totally agree sneakers - 99.9% who post on here are Bronco fans - regardless who is on the field.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-26-2010, 07:56 PM
Yep, call me a critic, not a hater.

And its too early for eating crow time. If Tebow does become our franchise QB I'll happily eat it.

May I say thank you. Go Broncos. Come on guys we got a team!!!

JaxBroncoGirl
12-26-2010, 07:58 PM

Finally, We Are Broncos Fans - Don't you Get IT, We Have A Football Team Now............

SmilinAssasSin27
12-26-2010, 08:04 PM
Very cool win today. Tebow looks the like the leader many of us expected and threw some balls many didn't expect his to complete. From day 1, I wasn't on the bandwagon, but stated he's the one dude who I believe won't accept failure and if he did fail, it wouldn't be for a lack of effort (ala JaMarcus Russell). And given our needs, it also doesn't kill draft positioning. Needed Dline, we can pick between 3-8 and still get a stud. And save a few bucks in the process.

Dirk
12-26-2010, 08:05 PM
Finally, We Are Broncos Fans - Don't you Get IT, We Have A Football Team Now............

Not yet. The offensive line played horrid and the defense is still one of the worst in the league.

We MAY have a QB to build around so I am also taking it game by game and not ready to buy everything the Tebow-ites are selling. But I do love the kids enthusiasm and desire to win. :salute:

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 08:10 PM
The naysayers where out in full force prior to draft stating drafting Tim Tebow in the first round would be a huge mistake.

Saying he was to slow to run it at this level.

Saying that the NCAA Division 1A 4-year passer rating record holder does not possess the skill set to play QB at this level.

Well in only his second start, Tebow managed to score two touchdowns and throw for over 300+ yards.

Tebow managed to pull off a heroic second half endeavor, to bring his team back from a 17 point deficit to win it in the end with back to back to back kneel down plays to kill the clock in the 24-23 victory over the Texans.

Tebow served up the crow on the field, now its time for all the haters to eat it off the field~!!
http://static.nfl.com/static/content/public/image/getty/2010/09000d5d81d076cc_gallery_600.jpg

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 08:11 PM
I'll eat crow if he becomes our franchise QB, but it's too early to tell.

Ravage!!!
12-26-2010, 08:14 PM
No crow being served up yet. I'm pretty sure the Ortonites were saying the EXACT same things earlier this year and telling us we were better off after the trade with the Bears. Since that hasn't even lasted a full 2 seasons, there isn't a single feather of crow on the plate.

But... lets hope sometime, later down the road, he can actually prove something.

broncobryce
12-26-2010, 08:14 PM
Tebow's 3rd down rating: 140
Dude is money.

Dirk
12-26-2010, 08:15 PM
The naysayers where out in full force prior to draft stating drafting Tim Tebow in the first round would be a huge mistake.

Saying he was to slow to run it at this level.

Saying that the NCAA Division 1A 4-year passer rating record holder does not possess the skill set to play QB at this level.

Well in only his second start, Tebow managed to score two touchdowns and throw for over 300+ yards.

Tebow managed to pull off a heroic second half endeavor, to bring his team back from a 17 point deficit to win it in the end with back to back to back kneel down plays to kill the clock in the 24-23 victory over the Texans.

Tebow served up the crow on the field, now its time for all the haters to eat it off the field~!!

I'm very happy for you Jags! Live in the moment.

You know the NFL shows are gonna tear him apart all week because he threw an INT and that he won against the leagues worst passing defense.

But if any of them tell the truth, HE actually carried the team on his back for most of the game along with Lloyd as he always does with his acrobatic catches.

Go Tebow and Go Broncos! :salute:

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 08:22 PM
Key words in the entire thread is "only his second start..."

broncofaninfla
12-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Tebow's 3rd down rating: 140
Dude is money.

Very telling stat. It's wierd, I have hope with Tebow where as Orton I just knew if the defense played pass and sent extra pressure there was no hope.

BroncoBJ
12-26-2010, 08:29 PM
Thru 2 starts, Tebow has impressed me. I really like him and hope hes here for a while. He got the win, which we havn't done much of lately. :lol:

Hopefully it gives us momentum to beat San Diego and go in to next year on a roll. :elefant:

EMB6903
12-26-2010, 08:32 PM
I love the fact that all the "experts" arent yet impressed but are now "giving him a chance to prove what hes got"

I guess Tebow's expectations from all the haters were way too high because hes not being given the benefit of the doubt that every rookie QB gets.

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 08:34 PM
What other QB in only his second start can brag about bringing his team back from a 17 deficit to wind up winning while having over 300 yards passing and two TD's?

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 08:36 PM
I love the fact that all the "experts" arent yet impressed but are now "giving him a chance to prove what hes got"

I guess Tebow's expectations from all the haters were way too high because hes not being given the benefit of the doubt that every rookie QB gets.

It's different when a QB is supposed to be good. If Bradford, for example, played like Tebow did it would be different because Bradford was supposed to be good. Tebow was not expected to be a legit NFL starter by many, so proving everyone wrong is harder than proving them right.

Clipworthy
12-26-2010, 08:37 PM
praise tebow.

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 08:50 PM
Hey moderators. I think it is god damn time you unlock my original Tebow thread (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154271&highlight=Jagsbch+Tebow+threads)instead of starting a new one, and merge them there if you must.

It sucks that I link my topics to this forum in others and you all kill my threads by merging them as if they are even relavent to eachother. That really pisses me off. How does This is awesome even relate with Tebow feeding haters crow? This is Bullshit.

You know what I ban this forum. You suck. I have had enough of your shit

Northman
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM
Hey moderators. I think it is god damn time you unlock my original Tebow thread (http://www.broncosforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=154271&highlight=Jagsbch+Tebow+threads)instead of starting a new one, and merge them there if you must.

It sucks that I link my topics to this forum in others and you all kill my threads by merging them as if they are even relavent to eachother. That really pisses me off. How does This is awesome even relate with Tebow feeding haters crow? This is Bullshit.

Get over it you crybaby.

Jake Klug
12-26-2010, 08:59 PM

This is Tebows football team

Congrats. Along with the gratification of todays wins comes a flood of valid questions about why Tebow wasnt starting earlier. Its a little ironic that McDaniels was the guy who wouldnt play him and Tebow could have, conceivably, saved his job.

Medford Bronco
12-26-2010, 09:00 PM
I did not see a lot of the game but great job by Tebow and the D in the 2nd half :salute:

Nomad
12-26-2010, 09:01 PM
I did not see a lot of the game but great job by Tebow and the D in the 2nd half :salute:

Hey Med, you snowed in?!?!

Medford Bronco
12-26-2010, 09:04 PM
Hey Med, you snowed in?!?!

Not too much yet, but expecting 16-20 inches :shocked:

I have to go to work tomorrrow:mad:

Jake Klug
12-26-2010, 09:04 PM
I'll eat crow if he becomes our franchise QB, but it's too early to tell.

Actually, you should be eating crow just for all the "Orton wouldnt/couldnt have done that" moments.

Tned
12-26-2010, 09:14 PM

I'm sorry your are 'pissed off', but when you get 'excited' you spam the message board with threads, which is not cool. We are under constant pressure to ban you for being a troll and your constant baiting.

We are trying to find a middle ground between allowing you to express your Tebow love, but also make it as painless as possible for the other posters.

JDL
12-26-2010, 09:15 PM
What other QB in only his second start can brag about bringing his team back from a 17 deficit to wind up winning while having over 300 yards passing and two TD's?

Well, Ramsey and Quinn BOTH played EXTREMELY well in their early starts (both over 100 QB Rating in their first start) ... does doing well against a historically bad pass defense really mean anything?

It isn't hate on Tebow, he is doing what he is supposed to... but why people want to judge him one way or another after just 2 starts!!! is incredulous... so many Hall of Fame QBs have looked like garbage early and plenty of journeyman out of the league QBs have done well early in spot starts. We've had two of them recently...

After 6 games last year, a lot of people were crowing about the Jay Cutler trade weren't they... that's 3 times as much evidence as you have right now on Tebow....

fact is nobody knows and we won't know until an organization is in place, with coaches and whatever system he is going to be asked to execute...

Patience ... and btw... Buffalo can give us a few lessons on how winning at the end of the season does nothing to influence the next season... too much turnover in personnel and system for losing teams for it to mean squat other than just a nice feel good Sunday ... so enjoy it, but please... don't blow it into something it really just isn't.

sneakers
12-26-2010, 09:17 PM
No crow being served up yet. I'm pretty sure the Ortonites were saying the EXACT same things earlier this year and telling us we were better off after the trade with the Bears. Since that hasn't even lasted a full 2 seasons, there isn't a single feather of crow on the plate.

But... lets hope sometime, later down the road, he can actually prove something.

The Ortonites sound like a defeated Judean tribe from the old testament.

I Eat Staples
12-26-2010, 09:20 PM

http://knowyourmeme.com/i/29357/original/u_mad.jpg

KCL
12-26-2010, 10:41 PM

I hope you posted this before you read his Elway thread.

KCL
12-26-2010, 10:53 PM

You promise you're through posting here? Wow that's some pretty big words for a board that is as good as it gets.

DenBronx
12-26-2010, 11:11 PM
So yeah...I bet this gets locked soon.