PDA

View Full Version : Hats off to the Panthers!!!!

sanluis
09-07-2008, 11:50 PM
Wow!! What a great job by the panthers players and coaches. They played great and really took it to my Chargers. They moved the ball really well and Jake D looks like he is completely back from his injury.

Very good team even without their number one wide out!! Watch out Denver they are coming up for you guys!!

Nice game Panthers!!! :salute:

dogfish
09-08-2008, 01:10 AM
c'mon sanluis, you know they're terrified of our stifling run defense!

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:23 AM
Yes! We needed this wake up call. We could've recieved it without the last second loss but whatever. It just means Denver, as always, will be the place where we turn it all around. Rivers owns the donkos in Denver so have fun struggling to score while we rack up 40+. Where are all my Bolttalkers at? It's the Aggieman from Raiderland. BTW: We would love to have you guys come over and talk some football on our F2FA: BoltTalk.com

dogfish
09-08-2008, 04:32 AM
Yes! We needed this wake up call. We could've recieved it without the last second lost but whatever. It just means Denver, as always, will be the place where we turn it all around. Rivers owns the donkos in Denver so have fun struggling to score while we rack up 40+. Where are all my Bolttalkers at? It's the Aggieman from Raiderland. BTW: We would love to have you guys come over and talk some football on our F2FA: BoltTalk.com

do all charger fans say "always" when they mean the last two years?

:lol:

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 04:35 AM
do all charger fans say "always" when they mean the last two years?

:lol:

Nah, "as always" is an expression of redundancy and it has been a trend recently. I'm sure ya knew that though.

SR
09-08-2008, 06:09 AM
Yes! We needed this wake up call. We could've recieved it without the last second loss but whatever. It just means Denver, as always, will be the place where we turn it all around. Rivers owns the donkos in Denver so have fun struggling to score while we rack up 40+. Where are all my Bolttalkers at? It's the Aggieman from Raiderland. BTW: We would love to have you guys come over and talk some football on our F2FA: BoltTalk.com

You're more than welcome to go there and talk about the "best winless team in football".

Northman
09-08-2008, 08:29 AM
Yea, great job by the Panthers but im not worried. They still almost choked that game away with the turnover late and the very poor clock management at the end. That last play could of gone either way and since Carolina is a up and down team im just not that scared. But, they did beat the chugs so they get a shiney star for today. :)

broncobryce
09-08-2008, 09:58 AM

Wake up call? Don't worry you'll get a knock-out blow next week. Sorry I don't go on Charger websites. There are enough Charger fans here anyway. And Raiders and Chiefs. Funny how that works huh?

MNPatsFan
09-08-2008, 10:52 AM
You're more than welcome to go there and talk about the "best winless team in football".Not sure whether the Bolts or the Colts have a more valid claim to that title.:confused:

Unfortunately, my team looks like it might fulfill the curse of SB losing teams not making the playoffs the following season.:tsk:

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 12:00 PM
You're more than welcome to go there and talk about the "best winless team in football".

No one gave us that title. We are fully aware that the team played like shit and had to pay for it by getting knocked off by an easy play with no time left. Huh, will that title belong to your precious Broncos tomorrow?

NightTrainLayne
09-08-2008, 12:11 PM
No one gave us that title. We are fully aware that the team played like shit and had to pay for it by getting knocked off by an easy play with no time left. Huh, will that title belong to your precious Broncos tomorrow?

Nah, I predict we'll get knighted with "worst undefeated team", by the press outside of Denver.

turftoad
09-08-2008, 12:16 PM

Maybe............. but if we do, it'll be without our biggest playmaker.

Just like the Panthers were without thiers. (Steve Smith)

No excusses!! Sometimes ONE play wins the game. But you already know that.

Sotally Tober
09-08-2008, 12:22 PM
The Panthers run D was amazing. But we expected that and no one expects the Broncos run D to do anything but i'll bite my tongue until the game tonight. I hate it when I can't root for a team to win because I'd rather see both lose.