PDA

View Full Version : The final Denver game should be called by the Fans american idol style

Chris90210
12-26-2010, 05:09 PM
:laugh:

Press 1 for tebow to run
Press 2 for tebow to pass
Press 3 for the broncos to attempt a running play
Press 4 to watch John Elway career highlights

UnderArmour
12-26-2010, 05:17 PM
It beats this garbage. McCoy needs to be fired before the last game. This is the NFL; this sort of play calling is INEXCUSABLE. Players need to be allowed to actually play. Tebow doesn't even have a chance out there because McCoy will not call plays to give him a chance to sit in the pocket and throw NFL passes. Fire him and let Ben McDaniels call the rest of the season. ANYONE could do better than this moron.

EDIT: He actually did a decent job 2nd half. Feels so nice to actually win a game for once.

honz
12-26-2010, 05:21 PM
LOL. That's funny.

CrazyHorse
12-26-2010, 07:02 PM
I think McCoy did an okay job today.

camdisco24
12-26-2010, 07:43 PM
I think McCoy did an okay job today.

oh yeah, def an upgrade from last week. But a far cry from what I want to see next season.

Clipworthy
12-27-2010, 04:02 AM
its crazy to me that the coaching staff is so protective with tebow... it takes a serious deficit for them to show any confidence in him... despite tebow showing obvious talent. what the hell are they doing during practices?

Nomad
12-27-2010, 09:13 AM
Woody Paige mentions something about American Idiol in his article here!!

http://www.denverpost.com/paige/ci_16948882

He also mentions the BRONCOS are going back to ORANGE jersey's in 2012!!

HORSEPOWER 56
12-27-2010, 09:39 AM
Woody Paige makes it pretty clear in the article, it's as most of us feared:

Welcome back, John Elway. The Broncos will name Elway to a high- ranking executive's position shortly after the season ends Sunday. Owner Pat Bowlen and chief operating officer Joe Ellis have worked out all the details with Elway and his agent.

General manager (in title) Brian Xanders will get more authority in personnel decisions — and those four horsemen will begin, early in the new year, interviewing candidates for the head coaching job. No official list has been compiled, although certainly Bowlen, Ellis, Elway and Xanders already have picked some of their personal potential favorites.

Not thrilled with the idea that Xanders will stay on with more power and be assisted by Elway and Ellis (why? he knows SHIT about football?). Not what I was hoping to read.

Nomad
12-27-2010, 09:43 AM
Woody Paige makes it pretty clear in the article, it's as most of us feared:

Not thrilled with the idea that Xanders will stay on with more power and be assisted by Elway and Ellis (why? he knows SHIT about football?). Not what I was hoping to read.

It'll be a disappointing start to Elway's future with the BRONCOS FO decisions!! Hopefully Paige is wrong!! Perhaps, Xanders will be a different person without McDaniels around or he'll just be Elway's yes man. IN ELWAY WE TRUST!!