PDA

View Full Version : Don't ever forget...

OrangeHorizon
12-26-2010, 12:41 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2_C9wLNjU

PAINTERDAVE
12-26-2010, 01:35 PM
I don't care.

Jagsbch
12-26-2010, 01:43 PM
McDaniels had a phenomenal draft and was well on his way to building a solid football team. This franchise blew it

silkamilkamonico
12-26-2010, 01:47 PM
McDaniels had a phenomenal draft and was well on his way to building a solid football team. This franchise blew it

We had a young explosive solid team when he decided to rebuild. 1 step forward and 2 steps back is going to get you nowhere fast. This organization blew it when they hired him.

camdisco24
12-26-2010, 02:05 PM

You got that backwards... He inherited a solid football team, and destroyed it in under 2 seasons. He had one of the best young offenses in the league when he was hired, had he focused on D, he might still be here right now...

Honestly, this is water under the bridge at this point...

BroncoStud
12-26-2010, 04:05 PM

Insanity. McDaniels destroyed a good and young offense and did nothing to improve an aging and horrible defense...

If there was ever a guide on how to destroy a good franchise in 2 years, McDaniels either read it or wrote it.

He sucked, glad to see him gone. Can't wait to see the rest of his garbage coaching staff gone as well.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-26-2010, 04:20 PM

You are ONLY making this comment BECAUSE he drafted TT

BroncoStud
12-26-2010, 05:22 PM

I want TT to succeed as much as the next guy but you are just being absurd about all this.

McDaniels pretty much sucked in every aspect of his job.

scott.475
12-26-2010, 06:17 PM
McDaniels has got to be one of the biggest NFL coaching busts in history. Honestly, we weren't great and we weren't horrible, we were mediocre. He took a mediocre team and drove it into the ground, no small amount of talent to accomplish that! The destruction he brought on this team could haunt us for years I'm afraid. Sickening.

BroncoStud
12-26-2010, 06:21 PM
McDaniels has got to be one of the biggest NFL coaching busts in history. Honestly, we weren't great and we weren't horrible, we were mediocre. He took a mediocre team and drove it into the ground, no small amount of talent to accomplish that! The destruction he brought on this team could haunt us for years I'm afraid. Sickening.

It's just amazing how he did it. The only thing he really dismantled was a top 3 offense. That's what's so crazy. He did nothing for the defense yet took apart a really good young offense.

SR
12-26-2010, 09:59 PM
That's effing epic. I LOL'ed.

KCL
12-26-2010, 10:11 PM
You are ONLY making this comment BECAUSE he drafted TT

Well Carol..Jags only started following the Broncos this season so his comments no matter how ridiculous should be expected.

spikerman
12-26-2010, 10:14 PM

Ok, I had my doubts, but now I know you're nothing but a troll trying to stir the pot. hahahahahaha. You are good for a few laughs though. I'm going to make sure I read all of your posts first because I need more humor in my life. A hearty "thank you" to you, sir.

spikerman
12-26-2010, 10:15 PM
Well Carol..Jags only started following the Broncos this season so his comments no matter how ridiculous should be expected.

KCL, I'm not entirely sure that he didn't just start following football this year.

Oh, and congrats to the Chiefs for the division win. It's good to see someone besides the Chargers for a change. :beer:

sneakers
12-26-2010, 11:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lt2_C9wLNjU

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1eApR0PFP50
make sure sound is on.

GEM
12-26-2010, 11:39 PM
The words Josh McDaniels should show up as asterisks on any Broncos board. :lol:

MileHiWildcat
12-26-2010, 11:41 PM

This is without a doubt the dumbest thing I have EVER read on any Broncos message board.