PDA

View Full Version : Are You Ready For Some Football???

WARHORSE
09-07-2008, 09:03 AM
Its 3:30am here in the islands and Im up and cant sleep. The games start in about 3 1/2 hrs and Im all about gettin an early start......heh heh. I loves me some football......

Its been a long offseason, and we've endured alot of change not only here in Broncoland, but throughout the league. Some interesting things to consider:

1. Can we establish ourselves as a contender by the end of game 8?

2. Can the Broncos stay healthy at RB?

3. Can Brandon, Jay and Scheff take this offense into the next tier of competition? Will they truly be able to take the next step? Will Cutlers mobility be more of a factor this year?

4. Will this offensive line prove to be the beginning of a long, strong string of years of dominating line play? Or is there more to be done? Can Polumbus crack the starting lineup in year two?

5. Can Boss Bailey make an impact on defense?:confused:

6. Can this defensive line, with the growth of our second year youngsters, put together some pressure on opposing QBs? How much of a difference will Robertson make?

7. Can our two new starting safeties give us the coverage missing with John Lynch playing the position the last couple years without having a letdown in the run game?

8. Is it possible that this set of WRs, a mixed bag of experience and ability, can give us what we need in the passing game?

9. Can we get off the field on third down?:shocked:

10. Can we punch it in on the ground inside the five yard line? Or are our redzone woes to continue?

11. Can we vary what we do well, enough to make opponents spin?

12. Will we incorporate the hurry-up offense into our list of things we can do?

13. Can Jay Cutlers offensive mind go 'Manning' on the league?

14. Is our special teams finally going to be special and not special?:shocked:

15. Will Patrick Hillis' running ability and catching ability be darkhorse?(yes, imo)

16. Can Selvin Young possibly improve enough to do some real damage this year?

17. Will this young team be able to play mistake-free football? Or will we become a team known for penalties?:shocked:

Can WARHORSE stay in his hammock throughout the first day of football, or will he get a dui, thereby losing his hammock license?:beer:

Have a good day gents...............and ladies....:salute:

Bronco9798
09-07-2008, 09:22 AM
I answered yes to all 17 questions!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

WARHORSE
09-07-2008, 10:23 PM
I answered yes to all 17 questions!!

CHAMPIONSHIP!!!!!

LOL!

That makes TWO fired up Broncos fans! lol............

I cant wait........monday cant come soon enough.........:beer:

BeefStew25
09-07-2008, 10:29 PM
War, I want to talk to you on the phone while we do one handed pushups.

broncofaninfla
09-08-2008, 08:42 AM
I ready for some Broncos football!!!!!!!

NightTrainLayne
09-08-2008, 10:02 AM
Can WARHORSE stay in his hammock throughout the first day of football, or will he get a dui, thereby losing his hammock license?:beer:

So, War, are you still legal? Or are you operating without a license? Because I know, license or not, you'll be in your hammock.

tubby
09-08-2008, 10:46 AM
Crank it F'er!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WOmcLIzIuzc

Crush05
09-08-2008, 10:57 AM
Man since I got up this morning I have been screaming GO BRONCOS and will do so for the whole season!!! GGGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRONCOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!

pnbronco
09-08-2008, 11:54 AM
I am sooo ready, but I can't believe that we have to wait till 8:30 tonight!!! Oh well almost here, very nervous, but hopefully I can't translate that energy into getting lots done today so I can just watch the game. GO BRONCOS......

broncophan
09-08-2008, 12:14 PM
I am so ready for the game tonight........10:15 can't get here soon enough..

I proudly have my bronco flag hanging outside of my house here in Ohio.....

and am spending the day cleaning up my bronco room getting ready to watch the big screen.....:cool:

Enjoy the game tonight everyone.......GO BRONCOS!!!!

EastCoastBronco
09-08-2008, 12:25 PM
I'll let my favorite Audioslave tune describe my feelings today...

He was standing at the rock
Gathering the fog
Getting there with no directions
And underneath the arch
Turned into a march
And there he found a spot to set this ****** on

Set if off
Set it on my children
Set it right
Set it off
Set it off my children
Allright
Set it off
Set it on my children
Set it fire
Set it off
Set it on my children

Suddenly a shot
Ripped into his heart
He needed some attention
And there he played his card
Going into shock
The last thing that he said was set this ****** on

Set if off
Set it on my children
Set it right
Set it off
Set it off my children
Allright
Set it off
Set it on my children
Set it fire
Set it off
Set it on my children

Jesus at the back door
Everything is alright
All we need is some direction
Everytime the wind blows
Everything you don’t know
Turns into a revelation
It all ends up inside your head
Time is wasted

Set if off
Set it on my children
Set it right
Set it off
Set it off my children
Allright
Set it off
Set it on my children
Set it fire
Set it off
Set it on my children

Yes....I am ready for some football...

Thnikkaman
09-08-2008, 01:18 PM
Work can't end soon enough. And you know at 8:00 sharp my boy is going down for bed. And I don't care if I end up sleeping on the couch tonight. At 9:15, the only person in my house that will be able to get my attention for any amount of time is my 6 month old.

Go Broncos.

I need to see if my dad still has some of those old orange Rags to Riches Denver Broncos oil rags.

SarahKay
09-08-2008, 01:48 PM
ITS HERE! ITS HERE!!!!! On my way to get some beer and steaks for the game. :salute: :beer:

NightTrainLayne
09-08-2008, 01:55 PM
ITS HERE! ITS HERE!!!!! On my way to get some beer and steaks for the game. :salute: :beer:

Time really flies. Are you even OLD enough to get beer SarahKay? :confused: :lol:

ChairmanBron
09-08-2008, 02:49 PM
I am sooo Ready!

Enough of these talks and speculations! Let's see what our Broncos are made of!

Raiders Suck!

Lonestar
09-08-2008, 08:06 PM
Its 3:30am here in the islands and Im up and cant sleep. The games start in about 3 1/2 hrs and Im all about gettin an early start......heh heh. I loves me some football......

Its been a long offseason, and we've endured alot of change not only here in Broncoland, but throughout the league. Some interesting things to consider:

1. Can we establish ourselves as a contender by the end of game 8?

2. Can the Broncos stay healthy at RB?

3. Can Brandon, Jay and Scheff take this offense into the next tier of competition? Will they truly be able to take the next step? Will Cutlers mobility be more of a factor this year?

4. Will this offensive line prove to be the beginning of a long, strong string of years of dominating line play? Or is there more to be done? Can Polumbus crack the starting lineup in year two?

5. Can Boss Bailey make an impact on defense?:confused:

6. Can this defensive line, with the growth of our second year youngsters, put together some pressure on opposing QBs? How much of a difference will Robertson make?

7. Can our two new starting safeties give us the coverage missing with John Lynch playing the position the last couple years without having a letdown in the run game?

8. Is it possible that this set of WRs, a mixed bag of experience and ability, can give us what we need in the passing game?

9. Can we get off the field on third down?:shocked:

10. Can we punch it in on the ground inside the five yard line? Or are our redzone woes to continue?

11. Can we vary what we do well, enough to make opponents spin?

12. Will we incorporate the hurry-up offense into our list of things we can do?

13. Can Jay Cutlers offensive mind go 'Manning' on the league?

14. Is our special teams finally going to be special and not special?:shocked:

15. Will Patrick Hillis' running ability and catching ability be darkhorse?(yes, imo)

16. Can Selvin Young possibly improve enough to do some real damage this year?

17. Will this young team be able to play mistake-free football? Or will we become a team known for penalties?:shocked:

Have a good day gents...............and ladies....:salute:

lots of ifs on this team this year..

tubby
09-08-2008, 08:53 PM
:rockon:

WARHORSE
09-09-2008, 07:58 PM
War, I want to talk to you on the phone while we do one handed pushups.

Ive moved on to doing pushups with my pecs only......sorry beef.:salute:

Maybe if you got one of them really cool head/ear cornhole things we might could do it............cause you'll never catch me in one.

lol............

BUT I STILL SALUTE YOU BEEF!!!!:salute::salute::salute:

WARHORSE
09-09-2008, 07:59 PM
lots of ifs on this team this year..

Lets just call it a set up for fulfillment.:cool: