PDA

View Full Version : Kubiak on Tebow

Jake Klug
12-23-2010, 01:45 AM
The presence of Tebow provided an offensive spark, the team rallying around their enthusiastic quarterback in the huddle.

It was certainly visible to Texans coach Gary Kubiak.

"You saw the energy of the football team pick up," Kubiak said. "I've been very impressed."

To prepare for Tebow, Kubiak and his staff have been calling up footage from the preseason. Not that Tebow even remotely resembles that person.

Sure, Tebow is still quick to take off when a play breaks down. But his reads have progressed, and his feet aren't quite as antsy.

"How (Tebow) played last week tells you that he was taking care of his business every week. He was staying ready to play, getting himself ready for his opportunity," Kubiak said. "What you're facing is another back back there, that's very capable of beating you with his legs as well as his arm."

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/09000d5d81d1e98b/article/as-broncos-cast-fortunes-with-tebow-orton-adjusts-to-new-role

robert ethan
12-23-2010, 01:51 AM
Tebow said everything that needs to be said about Tebow. "The guys are bigger, faster, and stronger, but it's still the same game. It's still football.".

Tim has excelled at every level so far in record breaking fashion. Why would anyone think he can't excel at this level? It's still football, and if the other guys are bigger, faster, and stronger, so is he.

Jagsbch
12-23-2010, 04:49 AM
its a conspiracy

BroncoStud
12-23-2010, 10:22 AM
Better praise than he got from Tom Cable.

GEM
12-23-2010, 12:37 PM
Tebow talks, God listens.

Superchop 7
12-23-2010, 01:35 PM
He should have success against the Texans "D", thats for sure.

PAINTERDAVE
12-23-2010, 03:07 PM
I expect a win... dropping us to about 4th in the draft position.

BroncoJoe
12-23-2010, 03:11 PM

Good. That'll remove all the stupid talk about Luck.

Nomad
12-23-2010, 03:15 PM
Good. That'll remove all the stupid talk about Luck.

It's Luck or bust....didn't you receive the memo!! And then Elway will be labeled a moron for not making his HC/GM draft him!!

Sinthor
12-24-2010, 06:47 AM
I've gotta say it, I DO hope we win out/end up somehow with only the 3rd/4th pick or so. It doesn't seem right for the Broncos to be picking #1 or #2. It just doesn't. I would so love to beat the Texans down and be able to knock the Bolts out of the playoffs! That would be sweet.

Also, I truly believe this team needs to focus on defense first, no matter whether Tebow "makes it" or not. Besides, without a new CBA, do we really want to guarantee some kid who hasn't played a down yet $50-$60 MILLION? Man, if it was my money I'd say NOT.

Anyway, go beat the Texans and the Bolts!

claymore
12-24-2010, 07:25 AM

Tebow needs to take us out of the Andrew Luck range if he is worth a shit. If not, I hope we can get Luck in here.

If Tebow can win the next 2, Im sold. If not, get out of the way missionary.