PDA

View Full Version : Tebow Talks

WARHORSE
12-22-2010, 09:10 PM
The Big Tebowski handles the :strongy:.

..press

Well done BT!!

http://www.denverbroncos.com/multimedia/videos/Week-16---Wednesday-Tebow/e7f3fe70-8dce-4ca5-af0f-1dd150671a16

Dzone
12-22-2010, 09:53 PM
excellent interview. Love the way he defined leadership. No hesitation. Non of that mumbling monotone and utter boredom we get with horton

BroncoWave
12-22-2010, 10:10 PM
Did it brighten anyone else's week as much as mine seeing Tebow give the Wednesday presser instead of Orton? What a breath of fresh air. It makes me so much more excited as a Broncos fan to have him as our QB now.

BroncoStud
12-23-2010, 12:47 AM
I'm really sick of Orton. He just needs to be removed from this roster. The last thing Tebow needs next season is to be looking at the sideline for a guy like Orton to enter the game when he throws an interception...

Just get Orton off of the roster and let's rebuild the team from ground up. Let him take his 3 win resume with him to another team to cause them controversy.

Jake Klug
12-23-2010, 12:53 AM
I'm really sick of Orton. He just needs to be removed from this roster. The last thing Tebow needs next season is to be looking at the sideline for a guy like Orton to enter the game when he throws an interception...

Just get Orton off of the roster and let's rebuild the team from ground up. Let him take his 3 win resume with him to another team to cause them controversy.

Not disagreeing with your main point, but Orton could be good for some teams. He just had never proven that he can carry a team, in spite of having a couple of chances.

BroncoStud
12-23-2010, 12:56 AM
Not disagreeing with your main point, but Orton could be good for some teams. He just had never proven that he can carry a team, in spite of having a couple of chances.

If that's the case only the Vikings seem like a viable option for him. Other teams have too many holes or promising young QBs. I know the Bears have to be happy, Cutler made throws in the cold and wind on MNF that Orton could only dream of making.

atwater27
12-23-2010, 12:56 AM
I'm really sick of Orton. He just needs to be removed from this roster. .There are plenty of players that don't belong on our roster. Kyle isn't one of them.

Jake Klug
12-23-2010, 01:00 AM
If that's the case only the Vikings seem like a viable option for him. Other teams have too many holes or promising young QBs. I know the Bears have to be happy, Cutler made throws in the cold and wind on MNF that Orton could only dream of making.

Yeah, the Vikings are the first team I think of. But also, one thing to consider about Orton is that he is smart and capable of learning new offenses. So that could enhance his value to "win now" teams.

Other teams I can think of where Orton might fit are: Arizona (or Fitzgerald might leave), Miami (Henne seems to be struggling), San Francisco, Seattle, or Jacksonville.

BroncoStud
12-23-2010, 01:02 AM
There are plenty of players that don't belong on our roster. Kyle isn't one of them.

There are plenty of them and I disagree, he is absolutely one of them. We need a backup who is willing to help develop the young QBs and perform if they get hurt, not a backup who views himself as a starter yet performs like a rookie.

On a personal level he's probably a nice guy. As far as his value to this team, you have Tebow and Quinn who won't or can't develop with Orton taking reps. Tebow showed in one game he can make this team as competitive or probably MORE competitive than Orton could after 2 years and 5 years as a pro.

It's not even really a debate any longer. If it isn't Tebow it's going to be Luck. Either way we are in much better shape going with them over Orton. He's either a backup or he's traded.

BroncoStud
12-23-2010, 01:04 AM
Yeah, the Vikings are the first team I think of. But also, one thing to consider about Orton is that he is smart and capable of learning new offenses. So that could enhance his value to "win now" teams.

Other teams I can think of where Orton might fit are: Arizona (or Fitzgerald might leave), Miami (Henne seems to be struggling), San Francisco, Seattle, or Jacksonville.

Yeah, Miami might be a good fit. I think Arizona needs as much as Denver, not sure if they would want him. Seattle has Whitehurst, Jacksonville has a pretty decent QB in Garrard, is Orton any better? Doubt it, Garrard can run as well.

Miami might be the one to pursue for a trade. San Fran as well, they can't be happy with their QB play and you know Singletary is a goner.

Jake Klug
12-23-2010, 01:08 AM
Yeah, Miami might be a good fit. I think Arizona needs as much as Denver, not sure if they would want him. Seattle has Whitehurst, Jacksonville has a pretty decent QB in Garrard, is Orton any better? Doubt it, Garrard can run as well.

Miami might be the one to pursue for a trade. San Fran as well, they can't be happy with their QB play and you know Singletary is a goner.

I would agree with you about Arizona but Ive heard that theres a chance Fitzgerald might walk since having a young QB means he wouldnt be getting his numbers. Im guessing Arizona could see Orton as a bridge who could, in the meantime, get Fitzgerald his numbers until a QB they draft gets up to speed.

Garrard is really up and down. Thinking that he'll be good next year because he's having a solid season this year is probably foolish.

Youre probably right about Whitehurts but it has as much to do with what they gave up for him as it does him being good.