PDA

View Full Version : How about Marc Trestman for the new coaching staff?

bigtimebronco
12-21-2010, 05:20 PM
I do realize that he may not be the ideal candidate for head coach of the Denver Broncos, however, he has proven to be an extremely successful head coach for the Montreal Alouettes, who have made 3 straight Grey Cup appearances, and have won 2 back to back. I do not believe it would be too costly to bring him on board, even as an offensive coordinator, because then we could invest more into a defensive coordinator or a defensive minded head coach. Another reason why bringing Trestman on board could make alot of sense is because he mentored Tim Tebow during the offseason, helped improve his mechanics and prepare him for the NFL. Anyways, just some food for thought

Jake Klug
12-21-2010, 05:21 PM
Hell no!

dogfish
12-21-2010, 05:48 PM
he hasn't worked in the NFL since 2004, never made it beyond coordinator level aside from one year with an AHC title in miami, and never held a job anywhere in the NFL more than a year or two. . . i'm sure we can find better candidates. . .

slim
12-21-2010, 05:50 PM
As a head coach or coordinator? No.

Maybe as a position coach.

bigtimebronco
12-21-2010, 05:53 PM
As a head coach or coordinator? No.

Maybe as a position coach.

Hey, couldn't hurt as a QB coach, he's done a fantastic job with Anthony Calvillo

Superchop 7
12-21-2010, 07:14 PM
QB coach, no doubt............. would be a good hire.

Devilspawn
12-21-2010, 07:33 PM
Callahan wasn't the only genius that decided not to alter their playbook for the Superbowl against Gruden. I hope he gets the job.