PDA

View Full Version : done!!

anton...
09-05-2008, 09:48 AM
i dont know about you guys, but im done reading preview after preview, regurgitated and reworded article after regurgitated article...

:drool:

it just hit me like a minute ago when i was power reading another generic article....

i just couldnt handle "another great read"

ive been keeping up with this team so closely this offseason and preseason its making me feel all dirty inside...

im not going to read anything more until we play the damn game on monday!!

WHY CANT THIS SEASON START ALREADY FOR US!?!?

:(

3 days to go...

but who is counting?
________
Housewives Cam (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/webcam/housewives/)

Fan in Exile
09-05-2008, 09:49 AM
Thanks, that's the wake up call I needed.

See everyone on monday assuming I actually do tear myself away.

claymore
09-05-2008, 09:51 AM
i dont know about you guys, but im done reading preview after preview, regurgitated and reworded article after regurgitated article...

:drool:

it just hit me like a minute ago when i was power reading another generic article....

i just couldnt handle "another great read"

ive been keeping up with this team so closely this offseason and preseason its making me feel all dirty inside...

im not going to read anything more until we play the damn game on monday!!

:(

3 days to go...

but who is counting?

It hit me about a month ago when I realized everything they wrote didnt matter 2 shits.

I like hearing opposing D Coordinators talk about cutler or Marshall or something, but thats it.

Dortoh
09-05-2008, 10:13 AM
I'm super pumped about starting the season on Monday Night vs the faid but at the same time thats a whole extra day I have to wait.

Watching the redskins look like garbage helped a little

MOtorboat
09-05-2008, 10:19 AM

Because it starts on Sept. 8. :coffee:

Simple Jaded
09-05-2008, 10:26 AM
I have always hated Monday night games, I like watching the Broncos on Sunday and have to scramble to get off work in time for the game (An 8-o-clock game helps), having a Monday night game the first week of the season got on my nerves about three months ago......

Tebow4Ever
09-05-2008, 11:02 AM
Cant Wait!!! Going to be a great game.

hamrob
09-05-2008, 11:53 AM
I hate starting out on a Monday! Too much anticipation!

G_Money
09-05-2008, 01:01 PM
It's my last night in Cali before I separate from my wife and move to Phoenix.

So - do I have the discussion I SHOULD have on my final night in the state, or do I watch the Broncos and tell her to email me?

Not a hard call, there.

~G

Buff
09-05-2008, 01:07 PM
Yeah, I'm not happy about having the absolute last game in week 1. I liked the early game in Buffalo to start the season much better...

G-- Are you seperating for good or temporarily?

And what is the conversation you SHOULD have?

... You know what, on 2nd thought, **** it, watch the Broncos game either way :D

G_Money
09-05-2008, 01:10 PM
We're done.

It hasn't been pretty.

But on the plus side I'm moving in with guys with Sunday Ticket I believe, so that'll help me get more Broncos out of market games.

The dude's a Cardinals fan though, so I'll have to fight him for control of the set. And possibly mock his team if Leinart comes on the field. "Man, look at that weak arm. You know, Cutler was still available for you guys. Thanks again for that gift..."

~G

dogfish
09-05-2008, 02:47 PM
anton, it's not football that's making you feel dirty inside. . . . :heh:

We're done.

It hasn't been pretty.

But on the plus side I'm moving in with guys with Sunday Ticket I believe, so that'll help me get more Broncos out of market games.

The dude's a Cardinals fan though, so I'll have to fight him for control of the set. And possibly mock his team if Leinart comes on the field. "Man, look at that weak arm. You know, Cutler was still available for you guys. Thanks again for that gift..."

~G

ouch! :laugh:

man, that's cold. . .

if they've got a DVR, you should be able to watch one game and record the other simultaneously. . . if they don't have one, i think it costs about five bucks a month-- well worth it!

sorry about your bad news, and good luck with the move. . .

LRtagger
09-05-2008, 02:50 PM
You can watch multiple games on one set with sunday ticket now cant you?

SR
09-05-2008, 05:50 PM
I miss you so much anton.