PDA

View Full Version : Sorry for Disrespecting the Message Board!!

JaxBroncoGirl
12-20-2010, 07:11 PM
I was emailed by two mods yesterday about my personal attack on Topscribe and Ravage. I am sorry, I was totally out of line. I have felt bad all day. I am sorry to all my fellow posters and to Topscribe and Ravage. Although we do not agree about Tebow, I should not have made it a personal attack which I did.

I just want you guys to know that Tebow has the "it" factor, and yet I made myself look like an idiot and look like I have no class what so ever when in fact my mother taught me better. I should not have been mean in my post and I am very sorry for it. It really is not in my nature and I do respect all the Broncos and the posters.

I am truly sorry for being disrespectful. Go Broncos and Go Tebow!

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl

Dirk
12-20-2010, 07:21 PM
I was emailed by two mods yesterday about my personal attack on Topscribe and Ravage. I am sorry, I was totally out of line. I have felt bad all day. I am sorry to all my fellow posters and to Topscribe and Ravage. Although we do not agree about Tebow, I should not have made it a personal attack which I did.

I just want you guys to know that Tebow has the "it" factor, and yet I made myself look like an idiot and look like I have no class what so ever when in fact my mother taught me better. I should not have been mean in my post and I am very sorry for it. It really is not in my nature and I do respect all the Broncos and the posters.

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl

No worries JGG.

I'm sure that Top and Rav will blow it off. They have been in a few of their own from time to time.

There are personal attacks on the interwebs all the time. It takes a big person to come out and say your sorry in front of everyone. :beer:

dogfish
12-20-2010, 07:21 PM
don't feel too bad about it. . .

i personally attack those bums every chance i get. . .

Nomad
12-20-2010, 07:22 PM
No worries JGG.

I'm sure that Top and Rav will blow it off. They have been in a few of their own from time to time.

There are personal attacks on the interwebs all the time. It takes a big person to come out and say your sorry in front of everyone. :beer:

Well said!!

I just thought you had tipped one too many drinks or something!!:lol:

girler
12-20-2010, 07:23 PM
don't feel too bad about it. . .

i personally attack those bums every chance i get. . .

Whose bums do you attack?

camdisco24
12-20-2010, 07:25 PM
Whose bums do you attack?

ewwwww :eek:

Hey JGG, no big deal! good of you to apologize.

Sparky The Sun Devil
12-20-2010, 07:28 PM
Dont worry girl, Ravage hates on all things broncos even though he is a broncos fan

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:31 PM
No worries JGG.

Who? Rav and me? No way! :whistle:

-----

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:31 PM
This shoulda been in the lounge.

Sparky The Sun Devil
12-20-2010, 07:33 PM
who? Rav and me? No way! :whistle:

-----

30-29

BroncoNut
12-20-2010, 07:33 PM
Jaxgirl. You are a whore and I'm glad that you came to your senses. tia :welcome: nut

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:34 PM

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl

It might surprise you that I like Tim (even though I'm not sure what an "it" factor is).

But don't worry about it. I was wrong once.

I thought I had made a mistake . .. .

-----

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:35 PM
Top,

Tag you're it.

cardoso
12-20-2010, 07:37 PM
My honest opinion:

ANYONE who gets offended on a message board by a complete stranger has some serious issues.

its the internet, a message board, with strangers who you will probably never know or meet and will never have any affect in your life.

I mean really? is it really that serious.

FYI Anyone is more than welcome to say whatever they want to me. i will not get offended nor will it affect me in any way. :beer: :salute:

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:38 PM
My honest opinion:

ANYONE who gets offended on a message board by a complete stranger has some serious issues.

its the internet, a message board, with strangers who you will probably never know or meet and will never have any affect in your life.

FYI Anyone is more than welcome to say whatever they want to me. i will not get offended nor will it affect me in any way. :beer: :salute:

I am offended.

Your turn.

BroncoNut
12-20-2010, 07:40 PM
oh shit Jaxgal.. just kidding btw. tia , :welcome: nut

chazoe60
My honest opinion:

You suck!!!!!!!!!!!

BroncoNut
My honest opinion:

speak for yourself!! and yes, I am a loser. :welcome: nut

JaxBroncoGirl
Well I am crying now with all the love being shown. I am serious when I posted the apology, we all want the Broncos to win. I just think we could have a better chance with Tebow and the "it" factor. Topscribe, thank you, I have felt bad all day today, I mean really bad about what I posted. I just was raised to be classy and I guess I forgot that for an instant. I am so very embarrassed and sorry to all of the Broncos Posters. We are a classy bunch here. I am seriously tearing up right now. You are my buds.

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 07:41 PM

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl

On behalf of TopBeard, I will say that we do not accept your apology. Go beat yourself in the head with a shovel.

claymore
12-20-2010, 07:42 PM
I hope we take Luck in the first. Tebow fans can suck it. Except for Beef.

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:43 PM
On behalf of TopBeard, I will say that we do not accept your apology. Go beat yourself in the head with a shovel.

I told her to send you the shovel.

I'm hoping you'll be the gentleman and do it for her by proxy . . .

-----

Tned
12-20-2010, 07:44 PM
My honest opinion:

A perfect example about what is wrong with society.

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:45 PM
My honest opinion:

What gives you the idea we're complete strangers?

We could be married, for all you know . . . :listen:

-----

DallasChief
12-20-2010, 07:47 PM
I told her to send you the shovel.

I'm hoping you'll be the gentleman and do it for her by proxy . . .

-----

Will you help me bury the body, buddy?

claymore
12-20-2010, 07:47 PM
What gives you the idea we're complete strangers?

We could be married, for all you know . . . :listen:

-----

Everyone knows your gay Top. And Gays cant marry. :D

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:48 PM

Why not? Beef's married . . .

-----

frauschieze

Yet. :hi:

:potstirrer:

Day1BroncoFan

Don't tell them that. :coffee:

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:50 PM
Will you help me bury the body, buddy?

How are you going to bury yourself? :shocked:

-----

chazoe60
Ironically, Top is a bottom.

PAINTERDAVE
Kudos to you Jax Gator Girl.

"It is not what happens to us that is important...
it is what we become because of those events that truly matters."

GB2

hotcarl
on the bright side there is a really cool hotcarl megathread going on in the "chitchat" forums (thanks mods :mad: ) i hope everyone didnt ruin your day but if they did there are some door prizes...

also please make me an admin, tia

KCL
12-20-2010, 07:51 PM
My honest opinion:

yes so don't let nut bother you Jaxgirl..he is a man whore..but he is okay...I consider that whore my friend.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:52 PM
Ironically, Top is a bottom.

:lol:

KCL
12-20-2010, 07:52 PM

You'll have to excuse DC..he is a Chiefs fan..

oh wait...:D

frauschieze
12-20-2010, 07:53 PM
on the bright side there is a really cool hotcarl megathread going on in the "chitchat" forums (thanks mods :mad: ) i hope everyone didnt ruin your day but if they did there are some door prizes...

also please make me an admin, tia

It's a good thread. Would you like it in the Lounge or the Black Hole instead?

topscribe
12-20-2010, 07:54 PM

If you really like it, you should put it in the Black Hole.

That is where you can immortalize it . . .

-----

Timmy!
12-20-2010, 07:56 PM
I hate you all and refuse to apologize for anything, ever. :D

:elefant:

Northman
12-20-2010, 07:57 PM
You got emails? Im jealous.

Dzone
12-20-2010, 07:57 PM
People get downright emotional when it comes to sports. I'm talking MEAN! Everyone needs to remember, its SPORTS! Its not like some life or death thing we are dealing with here, although at times it feels like it..LOL...I sometimes hate that I feel less cheerful on monday morning after a bronco defeat...Anyway Hats off to you for being big enough to apologize.

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 07:58 PM
I hate you all. :D

You're dead to me. :coffee:

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 08:01 PM

http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5613/commodus.gif

lounge i guess, maybe you could make a sticky for me?:listen: :welcome:

cardoso
12-20-2010, 08:02 PM
You suck!!!!!!!!!!!

waaaaaaaaaah!!!

(SNOOKI VOICE)

lmao

Day1BroncoFan
12-20-2010, 08:02 PM
http://img810.imageshack.us/img810/5613/commodus.gif

lounge i guess, maybe you could make a sticky for me?:listen: :welcome:

A big sticky or a lttle sticky?

:D :lol:

cardoso
12-20-2010, 08:08 PM
A perfect example about what is wrong with society.

I think a perfect example of society is people being offended by strangers on the the internet. People throwing tantrums on their keyboard because some guy in alaska said you are dumb and now your pounding away at your keyboard in response to their remark or opinion. I respect everyone's opinion and if someone calls me an idiot that's their opinion and that's fine with me. and if this or any message board really controls anyone's life that much there's a red X on your upper right hand corner that if you click on all your "internet beefs" magically go away. it works wonders!

Lancane
12-20-2010, 08:18 PM
Ironically we all have differences, but one goal or passion in this case...and I don't mean GEM's breasts either!

Point is that we all get excited and act like A'holes at times and bitches at others, after all football is not a sport for the refined and classy, but of the working class...caviar is for the stinking posh-numbnut millionaires, give us beer and hot wings and we're F'n happy! All is forgiven or shall be, because we all act the same at times, whether we like to admit it or not! Well besides that Robert what's his face, I don't think many like his ass in general. But I say it was cool of you to appologize, most won't...I know I sure in the hell wouldn't have, so kuddos to you.

Now bend over and take your ass whoopin' like a lady! No offense KCL...:laugh:

;)

Tned
12-20-2010, 08:20 PM
I think a perfect example of society is people being offended by strangers on the the internet. People throwing tantrums on their keyboard because some guy in alaska said you are dumb and now your pounding away at your keyboard in response to their remark or opinion. I respect everyone's opinion and if someone calls me an idiot that's their opinion and that's fine with me. and if this or any message board really controls anyone's life that much there's a red X on your upper right hand corner that if you click on all your "internet beefs" magically go away. it works wonders!

At least on mine, it's a "white" X with a "red" background.

That aside, the point is that people who believe that Internet anonymity gives them the freedom to treat other people like shit are the very essence of what is wrong with our society.

KCL
12-20-2010, 08:21 PM

;)

No offense taken...I probably need a spanking....:eek:

Lancane
12-20-2010, 08:22 PM

That aside, the point is that people who believe that Internet anonymity gives them the freedom to treat other people like shit are the very essence of what is wrong with our society.

A-n-o-n-y-m-i-t-y...what's that? Is that like those little funky white things at the bottom of the ocean?

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 08:23 PM
Ironically we all have differences, but one goal or passion in this case...and I don't mean GEM's breasts either!

Point is that we all get excited and act like A'holes at times and bitches at others, after all football is not a sport for the refined and classy, but of the working class...caviar is for the stinking posh-numbnut millionaires, give us beer and hot wings and we're F'n happy! All is forgiven or shall be, because we all act the same at times, whether we like to admit it or not! Well besides that Robert what's his face, I don't think many like his ass in general. But I say it was cool of you to appologize, most won't...I know I sure in the hell wouldn't have, so kuddos to you.

;)

i have never met you but im pretty sure i dont like you, tia! :welcome:

Lancane
12-20-2010, 08:25 PM
i have never met you but im pretty sure i dont like you, tia! :welcome:

The feelings mutual! :cool:

Denver Native (Carol)
12-20-2010, 08:30 PM
What a classy thread/post jaxgatorgirl3 :salute:

Tned
12-20-2010, 08:34 PM
What a classy thread/post jaxgatorgirl3 :salute:

Yes, especially since she was on the receiving end, not just the giving end, of some unpleasantness yesterday.

BroncoNut
12-20-2010, 08:57 PM
Why not? Beef's married . . .

-----

gp. Beef's a fag from the word go

I Eat Staples
12-20-2010, 09:01 PM
Oh hell no, she did not just make this thread about Topscribe.

WARHORSE
12-20-2010, 09:03 PM

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl

No sweat.

Havent you seen the new TV show?

WHEN JAX GATOR GIRLS ATTACK 5!!

Youre a star in the making.

:coffee:

Common knowledge my pretty.

:coffee:

;)

BeefStew25
12-20-2010, 09:08 PM
Jax Girl,

Your main issue is that you are a Westside Duval Gator honk.

JPPT1974
12-20-2010, 09:11 PM
Hey at least you apologize. Let's move on. You are forgiven by everybody my friend. Know the feeling myself. Just apologize and move on!

BeefStew25
12-20-2010, 09:12 PM
5 Hail Mary's and clean up the rectory.

honz
12-20-2010, 09:15 PM

Kindest Regards,

Jax Gator Girl
Wow, that's pretty bad. You should be sorry.

horsepig
12-20-2010, 09:27 PM
It might surprise you that I like Tim (even though I'm not sure what an "it" factor is).

But don't worry about it. I was wrong once.

I thought I had made a mistake . .. .

-----

The "it" factor is that the whole team seems to respond to certain players and subsequently raise their own games too.

Sheeze, Top.

topscribe
12-20-2010, 09:35 PM
The "it" factor is that the whole team seems to respond to certain players and subsequently raise their own games too.

Sheeze, Top.

Bless you . . .

-----

dogfish
12-20-2010, 09:39 PM
Bless you . . .

-----

quit stealing tebow's lines. . .

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 09:42 PM
who gives a shit, rachel maddow is on... tia to you later!!! :elefant:

Dzone
12-20-2010, 09:51 PM
That Tebow dude has stage presence. On and off the field. He isnt boring in interviews.

Dzone
12-20-2010, 09:52 PM
who gives a shit, rachel maddow is on... tia to you later!!! :elefant:
What does tia mean and who is rachel maddow?

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 09:54 PM

burn in hell!!

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 09:55 PM

burn in "hell"!!

jhildebrand
12-20-2010, 10:01 PM

tia=thanks in advance

Maddow is the reason so many people voted republican in the last election without pushing this towards the P&R thread.

Hot Carl IS Rachel Maddow

BroncoNut
12-20-2010, 10:07 PM
The feelings mutual! :cool:

and you lose

JaxBroncoGirl
12-20-2010, 10:07 PM
Jax Girl,

Your main issue is that you are a Westside Duval Gator honk.

Actually I am not a West Sider, I was taught to be respectful and I was not acting like it on this board. I am a member of the Broncos Message Board and I should act with class, and I did not. I respect people and their opinions. I respect the internet and I believe you can only hide behind a keyboard for so long. I just wanted to be a team player.

Lets just close this out ok. I have learned a lot here today and just want it to go away, before that can happen one must own up to what they did. I believe I have done that, just wish everyone a great night and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Go Broncos and Go Tebow!

Respectully,

Johnna (real name)

BroncoNut
12-20-2010, 10:09 PM
beef and tubby can show you how to be a team player Jaxgirl. btw, you're doing fine tia :welcome: nut

hotcarl
12-20-2010, 10:11 PM
beef and tubby can show you how to be a team player Jaxgirl. btw, you're doing fine tia :welcome: nut

i didnt read as single post in this thread until this one, what happened? who is jaxgirl? :welcome:

BeefStew25
12-20-2010, 10:23 PM
Actually I am not a West Sider, I was taught to be respectful and I was not acting like it on this board. I am a member of the Broncos Message Board and I should act with class, and I did not. I respect people and their opinions. I respect the internet and I believe you can only hide behind a keyboard for so long. I just wanted to be a team player.

Lets just close this out ok. I have learned a lot here today and just want it to go away, before that can happen one must own up to what they did. I believe I have done that, just wish everyone a great night and Merry Christmas!!!!!!

Go Broncos and Go Tebow!

Respectully,

Johnna (real name)

Leonard Skinner?

Denver Native (Carol)
12-20-2010, 10:31 PM

Go Broncos and Go Tebow!

Respectully,

Johnna (real name)

You are more than welcome here.

Merry Christmas to you also.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-20-2010, 10:31 PM
Leonard Skinner?

Ok, my sister and brother that are older use to see them at Petes bar at the beach 1.00 cover charge. I have seen them a few times but not like my sister and brother, they use to hook up with them on the Westside and party at a lake with Lynard Skinner playing. Danny Joe Brown band and the Outlaws they use to rock on that side of town at a lake. Too young, but my brother and sister grew up with them.

KCL
12-20-2010, 11:07 PM

Nut..I do believe you have a crush on this young lady....:D

KCL
12-20-2010, 11:12 PM
Merry Christmas to you also Jaxgirl.

Northman
12-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Nut..I do believe you have a crush on this young lady....:D

He has a crush on everyone.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-20-2010, 11:13 PM
Hey, we always take one for the "Team". Glad this thread has eased up a bit. Seriously, I am a team player. (no smart remarks please). LOL. Thank you to all. All I want for Christmas is to go to a game in Denver.......So want to. I have never seen snow, Jacksonville is at 32 degrees and we have the heat blowing. I have never been to Denver, would love to go and see a game. Heck, Florida does not have mountains either.

KCL
12-20-2010, 11:14 PM

he is harmless.

Denver Native (Carol)
12-20-2010, 11:31 PM
Hey, we always take one for the "Team". Glad this thread has eased up a bit. Seriously, I am a team player. (no smart remarks please). LOL. Thank you to all. All I want for Christmas is to go to a game in Denver.......So want to. I have never seen snow, Jacksonville is at 32 degrees and we have the heat blowing. I have never been to Denver, would love to go and see a game. Heck, Florida does not have mountains either.

This is not the year to come to Denver, if you want to see snow. However, the mountains are getting huge amounts of snow, and the skiers are lovin it. We have had a very warm winter in Denver so far. The best time to come would be one of the early games next year, and take the time to see the mountains - they are beautiful.

cardoso
12-21-2010, 12:28 AM

No it has nothing to do with anonymity and people treating other people like shit. it has to do with YOU or ANYONE ELSE actually letting this crap bother you to the point where its making you break your keyboard as you type.

and i just look at my upper right corner and my x is indeed white and not red :shocked: :lol:

Tned
12-21-2010, 12:39 AM
No it has nothing to do with anonymity and people treating other people like shit. it has to do with YOU or ANYONE ELSE actually letting this crap bother you to the point where its making you break your keyboard as you type.

and i just look at my upper right corner and my x is indeed white and not red :shocked: :lol:

I've never gotten upset or angry enough over something typed on the internet to break my keyboard, or even close. However, it is about people believing that hiding behind their computer allows them to be rude to other people. I think this sums it up:

http://www.broncosforums.com/downloads/greaterdickwad.jpg

PAINTERDAVE
12-21-2010, 01:30 AM
Ok, my sister and brother that are older use to see them at Petes bar at the beach 1.00 cover charge. I have seen them a few times but not like my sister and brother, they use to hook up with them on the Westside and party at a lake with Lynard Skinner playing. Danny Joe Brown band and the Outlaws they use to rock on that side of town at a lake. Too young, but my brother and sister grew up with them.

On my birthday in 10th grade... my two buddies won
tickets to a concert at Ebbits field..
a club in downtown Denver where many great acts played.
They let us under age kids in with a red stamp so we could not drink.
My buddies busted in to my 3rd hour biology class right before the bell...
to tell me they were taking me with for my birthday.

I said.. "What band?"

Marty said...
"Dunno... some band out of the south. Strange name.
The album is " Pronounced - Lehn-nerd Skin-nard"

I saw them from the front row.. about 5 feet from the stage...
I heard "Gimme 3 steps" and all the rest for the first time ever
live and in person.

The real Lynerd Skynerd. Before the plane crash.

By the way... they named the band after their High School gym teacher.
He hated them for their long hair... really hated them for taking his name.

_________________________________-
Recently I saw Jimmy Van Zandt... their cousin... friends know him well.
My Friend Erica Brown got to sing with him on stage. I've met him twice now...
He does a tribute show to his cousins... sounds just like 'em.
I swear it took me right back to the old days.

Here is a pic I took of Jimmy Van Zandt last time I saw him play.
(Dang... the server wont let me upload it.)

BCJ
12-21-2010, 04:50 AM
Just show us some photos of you half nekked and we will forgive. Use photo shop if need be.

BroncoNut
12-21-2010, 08:42 AM

I'm pretty much a tease. Jaxgirl, lighten up. we've all gone off on Top at one time or another, and he ALWAYS deserves it.

BroncoNut
12-21-2010, 08:45 AM
Well I am crying now with all the love being shown. I am serious when I posted the apology, we all want the Broncos to win. I just think we could have a better chance with Tebow and the "it" factor. Topscribe, thank you, I have felt bad all day today, I mean really bad about what I posted. I just was raised to be classy and I guess I forgot that for an instant. I am so very embarrassed and sorry to all of the Broncos Posters. We are a classy bunch here. I am seriously tearing up right now. You are my buds.

jaxgator. Everyone is "raised to be classy" Obviously your parents or guardians failed, or more likely, you failed them and you are now in the right place. . tia

:welcome: nut

BroncoStud
12-21-2010, 09:53 AM
Just show us some photos of you half nekked and we will forgive. Use photo shop if need be.

Dude she's only 14... :eek:

j/k

topscribe
12-21-2010, 11:02 AM
I'm pretty much a tease. Jaxgirl, lighten up. we've all gone off on Top at one time or another, and he ALWAYS deserves it.

I feel so picked on . . .

-----

BroncoNut
12-21-2010, 11:21 AM
I feel so picked on . . .

-----

sure you do Top. Everyone's out to get you :lol:

Day1BroncoFan
12-21-2010, 03:08 PM
What was the top pick again?

Superchop 7
12-21-2010, 03:12 PM
Topscribe has such a hot temper I'm sure he will never get over it.

Seriously,

We have all been there........if you didn't have some passion.....you wouldn't be a fan.

Superchop 7
12-21-2010, 03:16 PM
And sometimes......lets say 2008......when I went off about the defense in the pre-season and got banned permanently from Broncos Country.

It was worth it.

LTC Pain
12-21-2010, 03:19 PM
Topscribe has such a hot temper I'm sure he will never get over it.

Seriously,

We have all been there........if you didn't have some passion.....you wouldn't be a fan.

Passion for the game, yes. Passion for the team (Broncos), absolutely. Passion for a player over the team is maniacal.

Didn't see the post (s) in question but appreciate Jaxgirl manning up like she has. Or is it womaning up?

Superchop 7
12-21-2010, 03:23 PM
Passion for the game, yes. Passion for the team (Broncos), absolutely. Passion for a player over the team is maniacal.

Didn't see the post (s) in question but appreciate Jaxgirl manning up like she has. Or is it womaning up?

__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Around these parts....it's "cowgirl up".

LTC Pain
12-21-2010, 03:29 PM
__________________________________________________ ________________________________________________

Around these parts....it's "cowgirl up".

It's "these here parts" dammit, get it right!

slim
12-21-2010, 03:39 PM

You are dumb.

LTC Pain
12-21-2010, 03:43 PM

My X in the upper right hand corner is black. Is it still as magical as yours?

pnbronco
12-21-2010, 03:44 PM
It takes a person of courage to write what you did. You did it and now just let it go.

Also for the future, if someone is really getting under your skin at that moment. You can put that poster on your ignore list, it's under User CP. You can take them off at any time, so it gives you that break you need.

Happy Holidays Jax...............:elefant:

Jaws
12-21-2010, 05:18 PM
It takes a person of courage to write what you did. You did it and now just let it go.

Also for the future, if someone is really getting under your skin at that moment. You can put that poster on your ignore list, it's under User CP. You can take them off at any time, so it gives you that break you need.

Happy Holidays Jax...............:elefant:

The iggy feature can be a beautiful thing, particularly on game days.

dogfish
12-21-2010, 05:51 PM
You are dumb.

why do you have a pic of BDB as your avatard?

BeefStew25
12-21-2010, 06:48 PM
My X in the upper right hand corner is black. Is it still as magical as yours?

No. Mine doesn't want reparations.

Day1BroncoFan
12-21-2010, 06:51 PM
I have a red box with a white X in it in my upper right corner also. I have never used it to save myself from the hazards of the internetz yet.

claymore
12-21-2010, 07:40 PM
why do you have a pic of BDB as your avatard?

That guy is in alot better shape than BDB.

JaxBroncoGirl
12-22-2010, 04:20 AM
Lets get ready for some football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Broncos!

JaxBroncoGirl
12-22-2010, 04:27 AM
Close this bad boy thread down and lets get ready to play some football. The way I see it now for the Broncos, we can only go up, for heavens sake we have hit rock bottom this year and now we can grow and only go up. Lets take the talent we have, add more in the draft and FA and we are off. Of course our current coaches have not really been able to coach with Mcd, maybe their new found freedom will allow them to be more creative in the play calling. Anyway, we will move forward and not backward. Go Broncos!!!

JaxBroncoGirl
12-22-2010, 04:45 AM
[QUOTE=cardoso;1160387]My honest opinion:

Well, I broke the rules of the Broncos Board. I kinda like being a member therefore, I owned up to it. Still think we should show respect regardless if you know me or not. I mean I take my screen name seriously - I kinda like JaxGatorGirl3. I still think being a part of the Broncos website along with others, we should show respect toward one another. It is over, let get into some Football action!!!

It may not be serious to you, but it was to me. Go Broncos!!!