PDA

View Full Version : Bonds released

kcvet
09-21-2007, 07:04 PM
In a statement, Bonds said: "This journal will be one of my last entries as a San Francisco Giant. Yesterday, I was told by the Giants that they will not be bringing me back for the 2008 season."

story (story)

at 43 he should retire. but............

Simple Jaded
09-21-2007, 07:10 PM
There is only so much performance enhancing drugs can do for a career. Bonds has his "Record *"....He can go away anytime now....

broncosfanscott
09-21-2007, 08:52 PM
I don't see any reason for him to keep playing. He is too old, injured, and has the record. Now they can use that money to give somebody else a chance.

dogfish
09-21-2007, 11:01 PM
There is only so much performance enhancing drugs can do for a career. Bonds has his "Record *"....He can go away anytime now....

the sooner the better!! i'm not even a big baseball fan, but i think he's an embarrassment to the game-- plus, i get so damn sick of hearing about him every time i want to flip on sports center for a few minutes and check the scores, or whatever. . .

Medford Bronco
09-21-2007, 11:21 PM
the sooner the better!! i'm not even a big baseball fan, but i think he's an embarrassment to the game-- plus, i get so damn sick of hearing about him every time i want to flip on sports center for a few minutes and check the scores, or whatever. . .

he is a jerk, always has been a jerk and always will be a jerk
even WITHOUT the steriods

Calif. Bronco
09-24-2007, 05:51 PM
he is a jerk, always has been a jerk and always will be a jerk
even WITHOUT the steriods

Also, he's a Giant :yuck: (at least for a few more days anyway ;))

SR
09-24-2007, 06:16 PM
He's going after 3,000 hits....